• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Almost an Obsession

Almost an Obsession

12

I'm so pissed. A month ago, after meeting Seth, I realized how hung up I am on a twenty-two year old piece of ass. Yes 22!!! I am 28 and I don't know how I let this happen to me. I mean really what is wrong with me?

Today I am seriously screwing up. Nothing I do is right. I can't even type a business email without my boss editing it for me and saying in that sarcastic voice "It's executed McKenzie, not execute." The coffee was too weak; I tripped on the gravel this morning and skinned my knee. My friends and family are pissed off at me, my hair is a mess and I can't think about anything other than Seth, that silly 22 year old that I want to fuck. If it was up to me I would close the door to my office turn up Coldplay, and fall into Chris' voice and chill but I don't have an office I don't even have a friggin window to look out of.

Then I feel it, my cell phone vibrating, I smile because it is a text message. My heart thumps hard and I start getting wet thinking it is Seth. I flip the phone open, read the name on the screen and frown. It's Thomas. What the hell am I thinking? Thomas is a guy I met at the local club a few weeks ago, while I was with Seth. I like his smile and his green eyes. He has a strong jaw line and speaks with an accent but it takes more than that from a guy to make me rip my clothes off. Why can't he leave me alone for Christ sake? The first time Thomas and I fucked, it was a huge mistake and I was like "that's it?"

The second time was an even bigger mistake. I felt like "I need to get out of here fast". I mean if a guy can't make a woman cum when they have been together twice with a very nice size cock he has, we both need to move along.

Listen to me. I want Seth and I'm obsessed by him. I don't want Thomas I just want Seth. I place my head in my hands and began to rub my temples. I really don't have a headache; I'm just annoyed because the person I really want to talk to hasn't texted me or called me for a God damn week. I didn't want to do it but I began to have a flashback on the month I spent with Seth...

I meet Seth thru a text message. I have all the features on my Razor including voicemail. I set it to silent so it wasn't until very late at night when I went to charge my phone that I saw I had a text message.

I flipped the phone open and pushed the button, it said "Hi, McKenzie my name is Seth, I live in Vegas."

I was a little bit worried because I don't just give any guy my cell number but I was curious and rather rude so my curt response was; "Who the fuck is THIS and how do you KNOW my name?"

I received a quick response with an apology explaining where he got my number from and that he will no longer bother me.

I thought to myself maybe I was a bit hasty, the guy did apologize. Holy Shit, I thought I had deleted my profile from that site. I told him to hold on a minute as I searched for his profile on the same site as he had found mine. When his profile came up there was a picture. WHAT A HOTTIE! I read the profile quickly before clicking on the picture Twenty-two! Jesus he's just a baby!

Twenty-two! Holy Shit!

I'm twenty eight, and anyone younger than that is young for me. Hell he is still wet behind the ears and hasn't really experienced life yet. But what am I saying he is such a HOTTIE!

The other thing I thought about was his experience with sex. My guess would be in the backseat of a car and probably spanking the monkey 24/7 in his bedroom. I giggled at that. He is cute with his long black hair but as I looked closer I notice that in most of his pictures he's wearing black and, wait a minute, is that, no is that, it can't it be, is he wearing mascara? I can't let that one pass so I text him and ask. His response was a defiant NO!!! He is Italian and has very long eye lashes! Whew for a minute I was a little concerned!

Then I get another text message in response: "Let me see your tits" Ha-ha too funny! Typical 22 year old!

I laughed because I wasn't surprised I was actually expecting that from him and I don't even know him. I responded with a 'Hell no, it's late, I'll send you a picture of my tits tomorrow" To this day I have no idea why I did it but the next morning during my shower I took a picture of my soapy tits and sent it to him.

It's been like that, for a while, the sharing and sending of pictures of everyday bullshit like what we are wearing that day, where we are at, and who we hang out with. One day I was bored so I asked him to send me a picture of his cock which he did and under the picture was a note saying "this cock wants to titty fuck you." He had a huge cock and it was beautiful! I wanted it and him to no end.

Hmm, I thought, that is not a bad idea at all. I sent my reply asking him where and when. I received an immediate answer: your place We have never met and I was ready to meet this guy but I was also calling his bluff. I couldn't help but wonder is he going to flake on me or what?

I responded "So come over."

His reply; "No car" figures, he's 22 freaking years old!

Oh great he doesn't have a car. I punched his number in my phone and called him.

"How is it that you don't have a car?" I asked in the middle of his eager hello.

"I don't know" he responded.

"That is a wonderful answer Seth; you want to titty fuck me but you don't have a way of getting to my place?"

"Well you can just pick me up."

I sighed, "Pick you up; you want me to pick you up. Oh my God I must be crazy, I paused, and asked "what's the address?"

When I get to his parent's place, yes, the guy still lives at home with his parents; he was sitting on the outside wall furiously punching away on his cell. This is the first time we have laid eyes on each other and a few thoughts cross my mind, like how extremely skinny he is, why am I so attracted to the skinny ones? I wonder.

You see I'm average height, on the plus size, but people always tell me how attractive I am. A lot of people say it's my eyes. They tell me that my eyes are that intense. Also my smile, I am told that is what attracts the real attention. It really took some time before I fully began to enjoy being comfortable with who I am. I am in my element and have all the confidence in the world. That is what attracts men the most.

I pulled up along side of him and I watched him jump down from the wall. Seth had on all black, an 'Ad-Lib' shirt, tucked into very tight black jeans, yum, and a belt with the initials SCZ.

"Hey McKenzie." He said as he got in

"Hi Seth"

"Nice to finally meet you"

"Oh give me a friggin break" I said as I pulled away, how could you not have a car?"

He ignored the question instead he reached for the volume on the car stereo and turned it up, "Hey I love this song what else you got? He asked.

Before I could answer him he was already going thru my CD collection, he pulled out one he liked hit the eject button and put on another CD.

As he was busy doing this I was busy checking him out and I noticed his nail polish is black and I began to wonder if he was also wearing black underwear...

We drove in silence since we really couldn't talk because he had the volume on high on the stereo. I could feel his eyes on me as we were driving though.

I got kinda nervous when we arrived at my place and I asked to see his ID. For some reason I needed to make sure that this guy was legit and really 22. He laughed as he showed me his license.

"You have a license and you don't have a car?" I asked.

"I have a car but I share it with my brother" he stated.

I was confused

He laughed, "I said no car, I didn't say I don't have a car. There is a difference"

Oh great a comedian, I thought as I pursed my lips together

"You look so cute like that" he said as he grabbed my hand, "Come on Mac show me your place"

"McKenzie, not Mac"

"Huh, what. I like Mac better"

"Well I would prefer if you call me by my given name"

"Honestly you need to lighten up MAC-Ken-Zzz"

I unlocked the door, "Shoes off buddy before you enter." I waited for him to take his black converse high tops off, and then I let him in.

It didn't take him long to got comfortable "Nice picture", he said as he picked up a picture off of the top of the television of my family that I had taken a long time ago.

He walked in the hallway to take a look at the pictures on the wall and then he moved further in the hallway until he got to my bedroom door and opened it.

"Big bed, just right for two" he said before going in my bathroom. He started opening the cabinet doors.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I really wasn't that concerned with him rummaging thru my stuff, it was just a bit odd that he was already comfortable

"Just looking he said" Closing the cabinet under the basin sink he moved out of the bathroom and walked to my dresser.

He picked up a few perfume bottles opened them and took a sniff of each, "I like this one," he said showing me the bottle.

I nod my head to agree, "Yes, that is a very nice perfume."

I left the room just as he was about to go thru my dresser drawers.

I went in the kitchen to make us something to drink.

He came in the kitchen just as I was finished putting the twist of lime in the glass. I handed him the gin and tonic.

Shaking his head no, "I don't drink"

"Okay, well I think I have a beer in the fridge if this is too much for you?"

"No, I don't drink alcohol." He said.

"Right, well I do, so hope you don't mind."

'Then you'll have alcohol on your breathe. What if I want to kiss you."

"Then kiss me on the cheek"

He walked up to me and took the drink from my hand and placed it on the counter, "Be quiet for a minute" he said as he held my face in his hand.

"Are you looking for something?" I asked.

"Shh, he whispered, I want to look at you for a bit."

I took the moment as nothing more than what it was, a staring contest. I have a habit of doing this to people all the time just to see which one of us would move away first. My sister told me once that I was very good at doing it.

I stare at him and think nice lips. Is that really his hair color? It is way too black. Then I saw something I wasn't too sure if I may have dreamed it but he almost looked sad for a moment.

This was becoming a bit odd. It started to feel like something else; like he had a secret he was keeping from me and it made me uncomfortable.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked breaking the silence

I blinked, he smiled, I refocused on his face, and I think well at least he is taller than I. Weird thought huh!

"Seth this is crazy, what am I supposed to be thinking about, are you some kind of weirdo, you're too skinny, you wear makeup, and I'm thinking I'm playing the rebound for someone who hurt you"

"You saw that in my eyes."

I nodded and said, "I need a drink"

"No, you don't! Is that what you saw in my eyes or just something you just said for the hell of it?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I took a guess."

Seth smiled, "To an extent. Would you like for me to tell you what I saw?"

"Knock yourself out."

"I see a very desperate woman."

I wasn't expecting that and I moved a step back, but he pulled me closer to him.

"Let me finish. I see a desperate woman but not a sad one. You're looking for more. You need to stop thinking about whatever it is that you're so desperate for. You need to have some fun and lighten up."

"I suppose you're referring to you being the fun."

Seth didn't say anything.

"I mean really what do you know, I can't even take your seriously. You wear eyeliner for God's sake,"

Seth smiled, "I sometimes wear lipstick too."

I did a complete three sixty, okay this is weird. I tried to remove his hands from around my neck but it was too late...Seth pulled me even closer and kissed me

It was a great kiss, it was slow and I love slow kisses then it got really hot and I felt I couldn't be closer to him. Seth pulled away and led us me to my bedroom, "Let's have some fun," he said, "I mean that is the REASON why I am here."

Seth sat down on the edge of the bed and turned me around so my back was towards him

"Isn't it just convenient that you happened to be wearing a dress?"

"It's hot outside."

"It's going to get even hotter in here." He said

It didn't take long for me to feel his hand start to unzip my dress and waited as I stepped out from it. I am thinking to myself what is up with his staring, it is really was beginning to annoy me.

He reached out to me and I took his hand and let him pull me back towards him.

I can't help but think how skinny he really is, as he pulls me astride him. Seth reached behind me and unhooked my bra, pulled the straps down and threw it aside. He still had his clothes on and I only had on my underwear!

"Grind on my cock" he said

So I started to move my hips back and forth and some side to side too. Gotta get my groove on ya know.

"Harder" Seth demanded.......and I because I wanted to, not because he told me to. Hell, it was starting to feel really good.

I moved back and I pulled his shirt off of him and then I started to unbuckle his belt.

He lifted me up so he could get his jeans and boxers off. While he was working on that I wiggled out of my thong and at that moment I had the opportunity to look at his cock for the first time in person!

Wow! Was the first thing I thought, then my God!

Well I really can't describe it but it was HARD - duh, thick, extremely veiny, and it was just amazing. I could help but think, what the Hell is that kind of cock doing on a twenty-two year old?

"Well?" he asked.

I looked up to catch the smirk on his face, "I'm impressed."

Seth crossed his brow, "Just impressed?" He asked.

I didn't answer I moved away from him and walked over to the night table and pulled the drawer out to get a condom. When I turned around to face him I lifted it in the air, "Safe Sex."

He nods his head, "ALWAYS."

I walked back to him, "Okay Mr. Twenty-Two show me what you got..."

"Would you suck on my cock?" Seth asked

"Sure, if you lick my pussy."

He didn't answer he pulled me to the bed and laid me down and spread my legs. I watched in complete silence.

First he placed his index finger on my clit caressing and gently flicking it then, his tongue moved to my clit as his finger moved to my pussy so he was finger fucking me while sucking on my clit.

"Jesus Mackenzie, you are so fucking wet." As he continued to lick and suck and finger me, oh yeah was it good. I was just about to cum when I gently tugged on his hair.

Seth pushed his hair back, "What's wrong?"

"I'm about to cum"

Seth looked at me for a second or two, "You stopped me to tell me this? McKenzie just cum."

I was afraid he wasn't into all that but boy was I wrong. Seth leaned forward keeping an eye on me and very gently licked my clit; Seth did that a few more times, slowly licking my clit. Over and over and over again not once did he look away and I was, shit... I couldn't breathe; I kept saying fuck over and over again, as my hand was on his head pushing him further in my pussy I felt he couldn't get deeper enough but just like that I came and Seth was right there taking it all in.

I removed my hands from his head and sighed with a smile, "Wow."

"Not bad?" Seth asked as he moved to the side of the bed.

I watched him wiped his face and slowly placed his fingers in his mouth, God, you taste so damn good, here."

Seth moved closer to me and rubbed my bottom lip with his finger, "You know what, I think you could really taste yourself better this way."

He came over me and slowly began to kiss me.

"You know Seth, as I pulled away from him a little bit; we were supposed to be practicing safe sex here."

"We are, you're safe and so am I, you like your pussy eaten and I like my cock sucked. What's safer than that?"

At that brief second I couldn't think of anything to say.

Seth smiled, "I've made plans for this evening; open your legs McKenzie."

"I've rubbed on off early this morning and just before you picked me up, so I hope you didn't have any plans for this evening."

Seth slowly began to rub my clit and I exhaled in his mouth

"You know McKenzie, you have such beautiful lips, and you kiss very nice."

I arched my brow, "Would YOU like me to kiss you?"

"Yes." He said.

I gently pushed him off me and waited for him to get comfortable on the bed. I noticed that Seth was nicely trimmed and I was impressed. I thought to go for the subtle approach. I didn't want him to explode in my hand, hell he is twenty-two, and who knows...

I slowly began to caress his cock, passing my nails gently over his cock. I watched my hand moved over to his balls and gave them both a squeeze.

I did this for a bit before I placed him fully in my hand and passed my thumb over the tip of his cock, ohh, I thought with a smile, pre-cum. I used a bit of his pre cum and rubbed it around the tip of this cock.

I moved closer to his cock and slowly licked the tip of his cock to the base and I continued to his balls. I opened my mouth and placed both of his balls in my mouths I moved my tongue over them in my mouth and I heard him sighed and I smiled to myself. I think I heard his say my name too but I wasn't to sure. I let his balls go and moved back up to the tip of his cock with the help of both hands I took him all in my mouth

"McKenzie I want you to suck it hard and fast." Seth said

Now that turned me on, I took both of my hands and placed them around his cock and with unison to my mouth I moved up and down his cock. I want to give him the ultimate satisfaction he has given me earlier.

"Oh hell" Seth said in a whisper.

I then removed my left hand from his cock and massage the area between his balls and ass before cupping both balls in my hands and gently tugged on them. It wasn't long before he came. I've never tasted sperm before so this took me by surprised as hot cum hit the back of my throat. I swore it never ended I just took it all but I did not immediately swallow. Hmm...I thought a bit gooey and salty but, not bad as I slowly swallowed. I sucked his cock one last time before releasing him. I looked up to find a big smile on his face

"Straddle me" he said as he shifted his weight.

I straddled him and I leaned forward. Seth traced the outline of my lips as he leaned forward and kissed me-god he really likes to kiss I thought to myself as I felt his cock twitched. I shivered, oh my god he's getting hard again.

Seth took my nipple in my hand and pinched it so I can feel it, "You know what I want you to do?" He asked.

I smirked, "No, what do you want me to do?" I knew the answer already but I wanted to hear it from him.

"I want to fuck me McKenzie, I want you to guide my cock in your pussy and I want to fuck me."

I searched the bed for the condom after finding it I ripped it open moved back slowly and placed it over his cock. I lifted my hips as I guide his cock in and with one hard thrust he plunged in me. I moved up just a bit before coming back down on his cock.

"Harder McKenzie" Seth begged I came up just a little bit and came down harder. Even I felt it. I did that a few more times. I placed my hands on his chest for balance and then I began to grind him.

Seth thrust upwards before grabbing a hold of me and turning us over so that he was on top. Not losing the rhythm Seth moved back and thrust forward. I pushed forward myself. Seth leaned forward and pushed in deeper. Seth pushed deeper pulled backed and pushed deeper...It was unexpected, when I felt the first wave, I tensed up and cried out, oh I cried out, in the middle of my orgasm as I held unto Seth as he continued to push further in me before I felt his cock pulse inside me. Seth tensed as he shuddered.


"Oh hell" He said for the second time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Almost an Obsession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds