• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Dares to Play with Her Marriage

She Dares to Play with Her Marriage

Author's note: This is not your typical stroke story so if that is what you seek I suggest you move on to another story. Many thanks to Angel Love for the great editing of this story.

*

I'm a rather average married guy living in my Scandinavian hometown. I was neither rich nor famous in any way when I married my boss' daughter. Most of the time it is OK but sometimes it's not funny at all. Once I got offered a better paying job, which caused hell among my wife's family. Linda, my wife, began screaming about divorce and with two small children and living in a house owned by her father I had a limited choice. Her father accepted to pay me the same salary I had been offered so I had at least won something.

Today I'm some kind of 'spider' who runs their family business. Linda's father is still the boss but he is only present a few hours a week. Her brother who is supposed to be the vice boss is completely incompetent. He is most useful for the business when he is away partying at his many useless conferences.

Linda and I had our first date seventeen years ago when she asked if I wanted to take a drive with her in her daddy's new car. I was rather wild during those days and was flattered when my boss' handsome daughter was interested in me. Of course, I did my best to get into her panties and kept on until I had reached my goal.

Her parents didn't like it but I think Linda felt like some kind of rebel when she continued to date me. We married two years later and one year after that we had our first child, Rebecca. A year after that we had our boy, Oliver. When Oliver was two years old Linda began a part time job in the family business, which she still does.

Strange things began to happen a month before my 40th birthday. Linda wanted to celebrate it with a big party and had planned and worked on it for almost a year. I think she wanted to do a rehearsal for her own big day three years later. An old saying here is: 'It is only drunks and children who tell the truth.' It was my daughter Rebecca who told it to me.

One day after school when Linda was at her aerobics class, Rebecca came to me and asked me, "Dad, why is mom having a lover?"

I was surprised and asked, "Why are you thinking anything like that?"

"Because Madeleine told me that she had heard her parents talk about it when they didn't know she was listening to them. Her mother had asked her father, 'Do you think Linda's lover is invited to her big party?'"

"I'm sure she misunderstood what she heard sweetie."

However, I made a deal with Rebecca and she promised neither to say anything to her mom nor talk any further about it with Madeleine. I sighed to myself thinking of the saying, 'The husband is the last one to know.'I felt like such a fool.

Fortunately there was one more hour left before the shops closed. I told the kids that I had forgotten an errand to do and went to the electronic store in the nearby shopping center. Today you don't need to be any 'Sherlock Holmes' for investigating. I bought two small electronic voice recorders and one electronic phone call recorder. Everything was voice activated with many hours of recording capacity.

I was back home before Linda and hid the phone recorder in the den and one of the voice recorders near the place where she sits down during her phone calls with her friends. I knew that she preferred the line connected phone because it was paid with a monthly flat rate and the calls didn't cost anything extra.

The second voice recorder was intended for her car when she got back. Then I sat down and began thinking about any clues, which could at least be collected and put together. I didn't find anything. Once again I found nothing either on our PC in the den.

On the web I searched my homepage at the telecom company for calls to and from strange numbers during the last month. Nothing. I began to think I was on the wrong track but decided to go on until I was 100% sure. I checked the invitation list to my birthday. Linda had invited many of her girlfriends whose spouses I didn't know and even several business friends. It could be one of those but it could as well be some of my own friends. I decided not to mention anything even to my best friends.

When Linda came home from her aerobics, I took a close look at her. When we met seventeen years ago, she had been rather average. But now seventeen years later she was still in very good shape and her good taste and expensive clothing magnified her personal charm. Especially compared with many of her old classmates. Today Linda was the prettiest of them. No doubt that many men wanted to get between her legs and some of them could regard me as a simple wimp who was living off her parents.

The next three days gave me nothing at all. The fourth day she had a call to her cell phone during a drive in her car. "No I can't now, not before the party. No . . . no! See you at the party. No . . . see you."

At home her best friend Anne had rang her and they talked a lot of 'mumbo jumbo' before I reacted to Anna saying, "You have to see thru his wife's eyes."

Then I heard the hardening in Linda's voice when she replied "Why should I?"

Anne was silent for a moment before she replied, "Sorry if I said something stupid, but it was Eric who got curious and asked me if I could do that?"

"Could you?"

"No, because I thought about what could happen if somebody who knows about your affair got drunk at the party and told Michael? I would never dare to invite him and his wife, what if somebody told her?"

"You never win if you don't dare to do something dangerous. It's a part of the game and gets me hot."

"Hot for whom? Him or for Michael?"

"It's Michael's birthday party and that day I'm expected to be and want to be his loving wife."

"I wish I dared to be as you."

"Not difficult at all. The world is full of nice guys who want to make you happy."

Then they began to talk about the party again. Now I knew. To my great surprise it was the fact that Eric knew about it and had not told me anything or given me any clues about it, which hurt me more than Linda's lover. As late as yesterday I was at his house helping him to start his lawn mower.

Linda and I regarded Anna and Eric as our best friends in the neighborhood. Eric and I often did a lot of things together and I used to help him with practical things because he was, what we use to say here 'A man with the thumb in his palm.'

He was a tax expert and used to help me with such matters. One thing was for sure; Eric was a wimp and not any real friend of mine. I felt disgusted and decided that he wasn't my friend any longer. He wasn't welcome to my party and it was my duty to tell him that at the right time.

The next three days I got only 'mumbo jumbo' from the phone and nothing useful from the car and living room recorders. After much thinking I decided to skip the whole damn party and wrote a letter to everyone on the invitation list. Then it was high time to 'throw some kerosene on the fire.' After lunch the next day I rang Eric at his job. After the usual small talk he asked what I had on my mind.

I told him, "It's the damn party."

"It seems to be great. Anna and I are really looking forward to it."

"That's the problem."

"Problem? Is that a problem?"

"Yes, it is because Linda has invited several people I don't want to have there. Therefore, I'm doing some cleaning of her invitation list. I regret to say that you and Anna are among those. Please stay away from the party."

I hung up, but two minutes later he rang me and said, "A really good joke, indeed."

"It wasn't any joke. I found out that you are a poor creep. You'll get a printed message by mail within a few days."

As expected, Linda rang me fifteen minutes later, angry as a viper and shouted, "What the hell are you doing? Have you gone totally mad?"

I tried to be as calm as possible and replied with my softest voice, "You have invited some people whom I don't like and therefore I'm cleaning your list of a few of the worst mistakes."

"You must really be mad, Anna and Eric are our best friends."

"Your friends, not mine. I don't like them any longer."

"If they don't go, I don't go."

"I can't force you to go, so I accept that you've chosen to be with Anna and Eric instead at my party."

I hung up. I understood that wasn't her last word and expected her to call again within a half hour after talking with Anna. It was exactly what she did. Twenty minutes later she was on the line again and told me, "I want to clear up all misunderstandings. If I don't go, you don't go either because there will be no party. If I have to cancel the party, I will cancel our damn marriage as well. Is that clear to you?"

It was the second time she threatened me with divorce. The first time was when I was offered a new job many years ago. She got what she wanted then but I had told her very seriously that the next time she used divorce as condition in an arguing, she got it.

I replied calmly, "Yes darling I got your message and I hope you'll remember what I told you last time when you had the divorce crap on your agenda. It is still valid. You'll get what you want. I have work to do, so please don't disturb me any further."

It was a cruel step against Linda who had spent a lot of time and money on the party. Even though much of the expenses was intended to be paid by her family business; the canceling would be an expensive affair for us. But her cheating and invitation of her lover to my party was much worse, at least in my opinion.

The last half hour at the job I cleaned my desk from my personal belongings. My secretary Emma noted what I was doing and asked, "What's going on?"

"Tomorrow I will be fired, so I can clean it already today and don't need to come tomorrow."

"What the hell have you done?"

"Can you keep your mouth sealed until tomorrow?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Linda had an affair and has invited her lover to my birthday party. Therefore, I have cancelled the party and when I get home today I'll give Linda the divorce papers. She will get me fired tomorrow."

"If you get fired, I'll quit my job here, that's for sure. And welcome to the singles club."

"Please put me in the line of your suitors."

She laughed and said, "Done, you are number seven."

Emma was a very lovely girl, newly divorced and 32 years old with a six-year-old daughter. Her husband was a strange fellow. Out among people he was very social but different at home. He had hit her twice. I suggested her to dump him already after the first time and she did it immediately after the second time. As a lovely girl, she had many fortune seekers courting her. I had always behaved correct toward her. But we could joke about everything and had fun together.

I replied with a laugh, "Can't complain. Seven is much better than expected in such competition."

Now she got serious, looked me straight in my eyes and said, "Seven can be a lucky number."

"I hope so."

Before I went home, I filled the divorce forms. On my way home I mailed my letters to everybody on the invitation list. At home Linda tried to be the loving wife. First she told me that she was sorry for her overreaction and asked me to forgive her. Of course, she had never had any serious intentions about divorce, only been mad and overreacted. She was in love with me and had never regretted our marriage.

The she told me, "Anna and Eric are humiliated but have accepted to stay away from the party if you promise to never step on their property. And both they and I would appreciate to know why they are not wanted?"

"No problems at all. I promised to send Eric a letter. He will get it tomorrow, like everybody else on your invitation list. He will understand what a damn creep he is."

Now she had gone pale and shouted, "What letter?"

"Did you forgot you told me that you were skipping the damn party? It was my duty to tell the guests."

Now she was ash gray in her face when she shouted, "Oh My Heavens, what have you done?"

"I told everybody that there will be no birthday party. You wanted to skip it and so did I. We agreed to skip it. Didn't we?"

Now she was sobbing, "I only said so, but never intended to do that. Did I ask you to send any stupid letters? I had already forgiven you when you came home and I got Anna and Eric to stay away as you wanted. Why did you do that to me? What shall we do know? Do you really understand what you have done? What did you write in your damn letter?"

I gave her a copy of my letter to Eric and Anna.

Dear Mr. And Mrs. Hammar,

Regarding cancelled birthday-party:

I regret to say that two serious matters have been brought to my attention during the last days, which made it necessary for me to write this letter.

A.) I have information, which says that my wife is cheating on me and has invited her lover and his wife to my party. I don't want to be regarded as a 'poor cuckold' during my great day.

B.) I know that several of my so-called friends have known about my wife's adultery for a while without having any intentions to tell me about it. I don want to see those people at my party.

My problem is that I still don't know for sure neither who of you are Linda's gigolo (if I had, you had been at the hospital) nor do I know who of you have known about Linda's adultery and regarded me as a cuckolded laughing stock behind my back.

To be 100% sure that none of the above-mentioned people will have a good time on my account, I regret to say that I have to cancel the whole party. I don't care that it, without any doubt, will cost me my marriage, my home, my job and my company car because Linda is my boss' daughter. To all others I can only say that I'm very sorry to cancel something, which without any doubt had been a great party and an unforgettable evening for all of you.

Best Regards

Michael Malmsten

When Linda read the letter, she began to cry hysterically and sobbed after a while, "It wasn't anything serious with Frederick, I don't love him, and he was only different and exiting sex. I love you, only you. Please forgive me. Please say that you do."

"Frederick Anderson?"

"Yes."

"Pray for his soul."

Frederick Anderson had been a rather good rock singer before he got his present job as car salesman when he married his boss' daughter just as I did. Linda and his wife were old friends. I was a bit surprised about her choice of lovers but had no intentions to begin any vendetta against him, at least not for the time being. But it was no disadvantage if he feared for what I might do.

I gave her the divorce papers and told her that it was the only possible solution in the mess our marriage had turned to now when the whole town knew about her affair. She understood that I was serious and ran to the bedroom.

I went to the den and did a quick listen of the phone calls. As expected there was mostly Linda and Anna's mumbo jumbo. They guessed a lot about my reason for not liking Eric but none of them came close until Anna got the idea that I knew about her cheating and suspected Eric to be the lover. Anna didn't like Linda's good laugh at that suggestion.

During their last call Linda told her that she had used divorce in her last attempt to change my mind and my answer had got her to understand that it was a serious mistake and she had gone too far. Linda said that from now on her marriage was more important than who came to the damn party. Anna got angry and told her that she ought to have thought about the consequences for her marriage before she began fucking on the side and she was sure that I suspected Eric. However, she promised to stay away and she told Linda that they had no reason to have any connection at all in the future.

I told the kids that their mother and I had decided to go separate ways and I was sleeping in the spare room until I moved out. I had right to stay six months in the home until the divorce was final but intended to get out as soon as possible.

Then I rang Frederick Anderson's wife and told her that their invitation to my party was not valid any longer as the party was cancelled because her husband used to fuck my wife.

The next day neither Linda nor I went to work. She was still in the bedroom when I ate breakfast and left the house to search for an apartment to rent.

Emma rang me at ten o'clock on my cell phone and told that my letter had caused some hullabaloo at the job and Linda's dad wanted to see me at lunch. I accepted. At lunch he told me that it was a very sad day for him and he as father and grandfather was sorry for Linda and the children and promised to do everything to help them.

But as an owner of the family business and responsible for his employees, he had to act in different way at the work. He told me that everybody knew that neither his son nor Linda could replace me and do what I did at the job. Therefore, he offered me to replace him as the official boss for the business. His son, who had been screaming about firing me, should go from the office to the production and if Linda had any objections or refused to work with me as the boss, she had to find something else to do.

He told me that he had worked very hard during his whole adult life and could not see any other solution for keeping the business in the family than what he had suggested. He had a dream that there would be something valuable left for Rebecca and Oliver to take over one day. I accepted.

Linda left the job, angry as a bee because of my promotion but her main reason was feeling ashamed about her reputation as the 'party slut' which she never was. She took a 'time out' for three months for working at a summer resort hotel reception.

Instead of the big party my children and I wet to the Euro-Disney in Paris for three days and had a good time there. I stayed in the house with the children until Linda came back from her 'time out'.

My position in 'Emma's line' had been a daily joke between us for a few days until she said that I was 'number one for 24 hours.' Then everything happened very fast. I immediately asked for a date and got a yes from her. After our third date we regarded us as a couple and to our great pleasure her daughter accepted me as 'Mom's boyfriend' and my children got a good relation to Emma.

We bought a house, in which we could move in only a week after Linda was back in town. Linda never wanted back to the family business and got a new job without any problems. She and I have agreed to share custody of the children and they are the only reason for us to talk. She says that she can never forgive me for the letter I wrote to our guests in which she in her opinion got pointed out as a slut.

She has not confessed anything neither about her affair with Frederick or if she even had other affairs. To be honest, I don't care because today it is history. My friends have told me that she has quit dating for the time being because too many of her suitors were married men and other pussy hounds with a very limited interest. Our divorce is soon final so it is not my problem.

Some of the guys on my job had met Frederick at a single's bar after his wife had dumped him and her father had fired him from his job. When he began to complain about his bad luck, they had taken him to the parking lot for a friendly chat about the cancelled party. Somehow he had succeeded to get two black eyes and a broken nose.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Dares to Play with Her Marriage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1127 milliseconds