• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cheating Game Ch. 05

The Cheating Game Ch. 05

Paul stared at the rain pouring down outside and thought about Jane, stuck in the city by a landslide on the country road leading into their town. He hoped she was okay in the motel she had found.

"Christ it's tipping down out there!" Paul heard someone exclaim in the hall.

Going to investigate he came across Lynn, dripping on to the carpet and said,

"What do you want?" He asked gruffly.

"We need to talk...please?"

He relented, too chivalrous to send her back out into the weather.

She sat by the fire with her head down.

"Listen Paul, about last week...thank you for not telling Jane."

"However I feel about you, you're still her sister." He said sternly.

She looked up, tears streaming from her hazel eyes. Paul looked at her cautiously, as if she could pounce on him the moment his back was turned.

"Paul...I think I should show you something..." She said as she pulled a video from her bag and pushed it into the VCR.

Chris shrank to the floor as he witnessed and heard all that had transpired between Jane, his fiancée and her brother-in-laws. He was speechless and blinking back his tears.

"See, I saw this tape and wanted to do you what Jane had done my husband. I'd get the satisfaction of knowing we were betraying her behind her back as she did to us." Said Lynn, talking to the top of Paul's bowed head.

"I need to be alone" He croaked, not looking up.

Lynn went into the kitchen and poured two double scotches. She could hear the sex tape replaying in the lounge.

After awhile Paul entered the kitchen and accepted the drink numbly.

"Would you have told Jane?" He asked, looking at Lynn with red, swollen eyes.

"What?"

"That we had slept together?" He sighed despondently.

"No Paul. I don't want to lose Jane and I think you don't either." Said Lynn.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Laughed Paul bitterly.

Lynn took Paul's head and drew it to her shoulder.

"Listen I've spoken to Graeme and he told me that what we saw was a one-off thing. Jane was just getting rid of some pre-marital nerves."

"You're forgiving Graeme?"

"Baby, that's what people do when they love each other." Lynn told him.

"What about Emily?" Paul asked as Lynn held him like a baby.

"Simon can do whatever he wants, he's not my husband."

Paul had begun to cry again and he pulled away from her, not wanting her to see him cry.

"Is the offer still open?"

"What was that Paul? I couldn't hear you.

"The offer to sleep together."

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea..."

"Why?" He said, turning to face her.

"Would it make you feel better?" She asked him, her pussy tingling at how well this was going.

He nodded vacantly and she took him by the hand and led him upstairs.

"Paul, I'll just be a minute. Why don't take you clothes off?" Lynn asked the docile man.

When she returned, he was naked. His hands covered his crotch. He was embarrassed to be naked in front of Lynn.

She watched him avoid her eyes and shiver, as she looked him over.

" Can we turn the light off?" He asked, sheepishly.

"You don't fuck with the light on?" Lynn asked, shocked.

He shook his head and Lynn enjoyed how lost he looked.

"Look at me Paul. Look at me."

Paul looked at Lynn and saw that she was naked before him.

She ran her hands over her body and pushed up her breasts, saying,

"In the dark you couldn't see these... or this ..." She said as she turned to display her ass. She bent over and ran her hands from her ankle to her thigh.

"You like what you see?" She asked. She smiled as he nodded. "Why don't you move your hands Paul?"

"My penis is not as big as Graeme's..." Said Paul as he slowly released his cock and balls.

"8-inches, I'd say and it is a lot thicker than Graeme's. You've got a lovely cock Paul. I'm getting wet just looking at it." She said as she appraised him.

She kissed lightly on the cheek and stroked his chest.

"Listen, may be I should talk to Jane instead? This still seems wrong, somehow..."Paul said timidly.

"Paul," she said, an impatient tone creeping into her voice, "Remember what she did to you and me..." and as Paul's eyes went blank she continued. "She was meant to be yours and yours alone, wasn't she? Instead she had two men in her at the same time and then they came over her face..."

Paul kissed her to shut her up and she pulled him onto the bed.

"Just lie there and let me make you feel better..." She crooned.

The power of her mouth on his cock was unbelievable. The sensation focused his entire mind to his manhood, dispelling all the images of Jane and the whore she had become. He looked down and she looked up at him, her mouth smiling around his prick. He raised his middle up and down as the urge to cum began to build. She finished him off by hand so that she could direct his warm salty load over her lips and chin.

He lay back with his eyes closed, gasping for air and she lay down next to him, her head turned to watch him.

"God, you're good to go again!" She exclaimed as his cock returned to hardness.

"Yeah." Smirked Paul before turning to reach into the bedside drawer. He pulled out a condom and an impatient look of concentration on his face as he sheathed his dick.

He turned to her, supported on his right elbow. With his left hand he raised her left leg and tried to enter her from the side.

Lynn and Paul both laughed as he struggled to penetrate her.

"Help me put my penis in." He pleaded till she used her hand to lead him into her steaming cunt.

"You're so hot and tight." He shouted into the room. "I've been thinking about you all week, even though I knew I shouldn't." He whispered in her ear as he pushed and pulled out.

She shoved a juddering tit to his mouth and he sucked on it, sweat making their bodies slick and salty.

"Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ Paul....Jesussssss!" Lynn screamed as she came loudly.

Paul lacked the breath to laugh, but he would have. He had an image of his next-door neighbours hearing a woman in the throws of passion. They'd know it wasn't Jane. He didn't care.

"Jesus, God, yeahhhhh, yes!!" Howled Lynn cumming again.

This time the contractions of Lynn's tunnel walls made Paul climax too. He continued pumping into her awhile after he had stopped cumming and then flopped down beside her.

"It's stopped raining." He said, looking at the window.

Lynn giggled at the stupid remark.

"You're a much better lover than Graeme..."

"Really?" Paul asked. "The size of my penis?"

"Cock Paul, cock. You pee with your penis and fuck with your cock, or dick..."

Paul gulped, "Okay, was my...cock...enough?" He was unfamiliar with using such language.

"It was so tasty Paul and the thickness? Hmmm.... Graeme only thinks about his own satisfaction."

Pleased Paul fell asleep, exhausted and blissful.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cheating Game Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds