• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Selfish Pleasure

A Selfish Pleasure

I sit here looking at the pics you sent and finding myself getting more and more aroused thinking about what we would do if we were in person. For the first time I'm sitting here at the computer totally naked, warming gel and vibe out knowing what I'm going to do. This is a first time for me, I've always imagined and fantasized not ever using pics as I've pleasured myself in the past. In the past, I've been more comfortable laying on the bed and not even attempting to be naughty at the computer like this.

Sitting in the chair and propping my legs up on the computer desk. Imagining you being here with me, brushing kisses lightly on my neck and then my lips. Tongues twining, meeting as we kiss deeply. Running my hands down to my breasts and cupping them. Thumb and forefinger rolling the nipple in between them imagining it is you touching me. This thought sends spirals of desire coiling down to between my legs where I feel the moisture already starting to seep out. Moistening my fingers with my mouth I caress my nipples imagining your fingers touching me, how it would feel. Imagining the touch of your lips and teeth gently grazing my nipples. Imagining your tongue tracing a path down over my stomach and down my thighs teasing me. Imitating what that sensation might be like again with moistened fingertips.

Eyes closed, head leaning back into the chair as I imagine you here with me. Hands and fingers running lightly across my body, my inner thighs and then gasping as I touch the nether lips and part them at the first contact of fingers against my clit. Biting my bottom lip at the pleasure my fingers caressing my clit are causing. Imagining it being your fingers and mouth touching me. Applying firm pressure as I stroke my clit and feeling the waves of pleasure building. Nipples hard as rocks and goosebumps covering my body as pleasure coils within me.

Opening my eyes and looking at your pics, seeing the color of your eyes. Imagining how your lips would feel as we kiss and how you would taste. How that tongue and mouth would feel against my skin. Imagining the feeling of those hands on me as I pleasure myself. How warm, how strong, how awesome they would feel. Thinking of how that hard body would feel up against me. The hardness of your cock against my thighs and how it would feel deep inside me. Taking the warming gel I pour a little into both hands and smooth it over the head of the vibe, imagining that it's you I'm touching. Imitating the motions I would make as I touch your hard cock. Running my fingers lightly up and down the sides and circling the head of the vibe making sure its ready for me. Turning on the vibe I run it over my breasts, nipples and stomach downward enjoying the feel of it against my skin. Between my legs teasing my clit and biting my lip at that sensation it creates as it touches and makes it's way downward to where I am moist and hot and waiting for you.

Sliding the vibe in and moving it slowly to fill my pussy, imagining that it's your cock filling me, stretching me. It feels so good. Do you have any idea how much I want you here with me right now? Imagining the feel of your cock deep inside me, balls deep with them against my ass. Moving the vibe slowly, enjoying the way it feels moving in and out. Rubbing the other hand around and over my clit building the pleasure to the highest point possible as both hands move in sync. One hand turning the control on the vibe to control the butterfly and placing it directly on my clit for maximum pleasure while the other hand moves the vibe to where it is hitting that spot inside me that always sends me over the edge when it's stimulated just right and for long enough. Arching my back as the pleasure builds within me as my hands rock the vibe against that spot and adjusting the control on the butterfly for more stimulation like I like.

Crying out as I start to feel the spasms and feeling the tightening of my pussy on the vibe as I use it to rock my way to orgasm imagining the entire time that it's you here with me causing this pleasure and experiencing it with me. Imagining your strokes and how they'd feel and then how it would feel to have you fill me up and have our juices mingling. That thought is the last coherent one I have as I feel the spasms rock my body, eyes closed visualizing your face as I cum.

Mmmmm switching off the vibe and sitting there with my body glowing from the awesome feelings that have just rocketed through me. Smiling thinking of what fun we'd have if we ever met in person and letting my breathing slow while I look at your pics again. Signing off and crawling into bed naked, still thinking of you as I drift off totally relaxed now into slumber.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Selfish Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 480 milliseconds