• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Daddy and Little One Ch. 11

Daddy and Little One Ch. 11

Little One lay very still. The power was still off and the candle had burned out. Little One opened her eyes, but there was nothing to see. The dark was so solid, she could not tell eyes open from eyes closed. She could hear Daddy's heartbeat and his breath. Little One thought again about how it felt when Daddy came inside her. Little One rubbed her face in his chest hair and ran her fingers through it. She adjusted her breasts where they were pressed against Daddy's ribs. She was soft and smooth, where Daddy was hard and hairy. Daddy was hard all over. Little One could feel the muscles under the skin, all over his body. This why Daddy is so strong, she thought. Little One slid her hand down his stomach and lightly touched Daddy's penis. It was soft now, the only soft part of him.

Little One was still amazed how quickly it could change and stand straight up. Daddy's breathing changed slightly. Little One thought he had woken up and for a bit, wished he had. She wanted to play with his penis and make it hard again. She liked the way Daddy became when she touched his penis. Daddy was big and strong. He was in charge of everything. Everywhere he went, people called him Sir, and did whatever he told them to do. Now, Little One had seen a time when Daddy was not in control.

She had seen a short time when he was not in charge. Little One noticed it first in the shower. There was a point where Daddy relaxed and she was in control. Daddy was helpless for a few seconds and he felt safe with her. She wanted to feel that again. How many ways, could she do that, how many times a day, she wondered. Little One's mind floated back to earlier in the night. Daddy's thrusts suddenly changed and she felt his whole body become rigid. The muscles in his neck were tight, his cheek pressed against hers, and all his weight came down on her, pinning her to the bed, crushing the air out of her.

Daddy was always so gentle and careful. He could pick her up and carry her like she was a doll and now she felt like he might kill her if he did not let her up. It felt dangerous, but she was not scared. Little One rubbed her face in Daddy's hair again and felt it brush her eye lids. She knew her eyes were closed. Little One sighed and pushed closer to him. She felt him shift under her and his hand came to rest on her shoulder, giving her a gentle squeeze.

Daddy could see gray sky though the window when he woke up. Little One was sleeping curled beside him, her ass pressed against his hip. He slid out of the bed and pulled the blanket back up over her back. Daddy looked at her sleeping face. She lay on her left side with her cheek resting on her right hand. The position did not look comfortable, but her face was completely calm. Daddy walked slowly to the bathroom and stood before the toilet. When he held his penis he suddenly remembered the night before. He knew that Little One would be his lover eventually. It was why he had brought her to his house, but this was sooner than he has expected. He thought it would take more time for her to feel secure with him. There was no schedule or plan, but he thought there were things she should know, things she should learn, before they made love. Right now, he could not remember any of them.

All he could think of was the look on her face as she crawled across the bed to lie beside him. She was like a cat, slinking with her shoulders down. He thought he could see a tail on her shadow. Even then, he still hesitated, but when he felt her slender fingers around his cock, it was more than he could bear. The taste of her mouth, the smell of her hair, her bare skin against his, it was all more than he could bear. Maybe it was because he had been alone for so long, he thought. His penis began to stiffen in his hand. A shiver went though him as the feeling of pressing the head of his cock against her pussy lips came back to him. I better wake up or I'll piss on the wall, he thought. Little One was still sound asleep. The clock was dead, the power was still off. Daddy slid under the blanket and spooned against her back. He closed his eyes and was soon asleep with her.

Daddy shuffled the papers on his desk and tried to fit them into a large envelope. He was aware Little One was standing behind him. He could feel her breath on his neck and her fingers on his shoulders. He looked to his left and saw her hand slide down his arm and across his bare chest to catch his nipple between her nails. Daddy swiveled his chair to face Little One. She was naked and as she ran her hands down his ribs, he realized he was naked as well. Little One put her hands on his shoulders, slid one knee beside his thigh and climbed in his lap. She pulled herself up and put her left breast to his lips and he began to suck, biting softly, savoring the sweet taste of sweet warm milk on his tongue. Little One shifted on his lap and his cock slid down her pussy lips and caught on her pubic bone. She flexed her pelvis against him and his cock slid deep inside. Little One's pussy was hot and wet. She ground herself against him and dug her fingernails into his chest. Daddy opened his mouth to suck her nipple harder and it vanished.

He opened his eyes and saw the morning sun highlighting Little One's hair as she threw her head back, eyes closed, and arched her back, rocking back on his cock. He was back in bed. Her breasts bounced each time she kicked her knees, riding up and back down on him. Daddy reached up and caught Little One's breasts in his hands. She opened her eyes and looked down at him. She laughed and dropped down on him, letting all her weight rest on his stomach, and flicked her tongue, licking his lips and his cheek. Little One started to slide up and down Daddy's cock, squeezing harder as she pulled up, almost losing him and pushing back down again. Little One's elbows dug into his chest and she turned his head to the side and put her mouth against his ear.

"Daddy," she whispered, "Daddy, I love you. Daddy, I love your cock. Daddy, fuck me Daddy." Her voice made his head swim. Little One squeezed his cock tighter. "Fuck me, Daddy. I want you so much. Fuck me hard". Daddy felt his balls tighten up and his cock pulse inside her. Little One felt him begin to shoot and slammed against him harder. Daddy's penis became so sensitive he wrapped his arms around he and held her tight to him, to let the last few pulses fade away. He relaxed his grip and Little One rose up and held her lips just a bit away from Daddy's. Her green eyes and long black hair was all he could see.

"I love you, Daddy," she said and laid her head on his shoulder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Daddy and Little One Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 422 milliseconds