• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Lynn

My Sister Lynn

I just returned home from my first year of college. My sister had just completed high school and had really matured the last year while I was gone. I guess that is what happens to girls as they reach 18.

We have had the normal sister - brother relationship with a few fights and squabble at times, but normally got along quite well.

Earlier this week I really took notice to the fact that Lynn had become a young woman. I got a quick glance of her in her bra and silk panties as she scurried from the bathroom down the hall and into her bedroom. I felt my cock stiffen. Wait, that is wrong, she's my sister.

I had a hard time getting the image of her out of my head and even dreamed that we hooked up sexually. I found myself masturbating and imagining it was Lynn I was fucking. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself.

I decided to sneak into her room, look around a bit when she was out to work. I easily found her panty drawer and found myself looking at all her sexy variety of panties. I looked around and found a few notes from her friends, after the first few lines I stopped reading them, as they were lame and not very interesting.

As I continued into the next drawer, I found a small book that caught my eye. It was diary or journal book. I couldn't help myself from looking inside. Most of the entries were about school and her friends, if you want to call them that.

Lynn has always been a good student and a good kid. She didn't really hang out with the so-called in crowd; neither did I for that matter when I was in high school. I guess you could say that we are both kind of nerdy, without the pocket protectors.

I read about how she longed for a boyfriend. There was a long entry about her friend Tessa that had sex for the first time on Prom night. Lynn's entry after that was how she had to finger herself to an orgasm before she was able to fall asleep. Ok, I closed the book. I shouldn't be reading this.

An hour later I was back reading more. I couldn't believe her appetite for sex and how she longed to have a guy make her a woman for the first time. I was now rock hard and got myself off in a pair of her soiled silk panties.

Lynn returned home from work and went to her room with a sandwich and soda and closed the door. Her music was blaring from her stereo. About an hour later I was going ask her if she wanted to go to the store with me. I knocked and there was no reply.

I slowly opened the door a bit and called out her name. With the music so loud she didn't hear either the door or me. She was lying on her bed, naked with two of her fingers working her cunt. I took a long look and closed the door. My cock was again hard and throbbing.

I wanted to charge into her room and give her what she really needed, what I needed, a good fucking. I came to my senses and went to my room to jack-off again.

I stayed in and Lynn joined me in watching TV for the evening. Tomorrow would be Saturday and I planned on sleeping in. Our parents were leaving early in the morning for the weekend visit with friends out of town, and I knew I would enjoy the weekend without them there to assign chores etc.

I got up around 11am to find the house empty. I lounged around till mid afternoon. Lynn came home and again went to her room. I waited for some time to pass and quietly opened the door a crack. She was again getting her self off. I watched.

Sometime as I was watching I had unconsciously pulled down my shorts and was stroking my cock. I let out a groan that caught her attention and she screamed as she noticed me at the doorway. I went in by her and told her I wanted to help her. I lightly kissed her on the cheek and the put my mouth on her small but perky breast. Her nipple hardened as I sucked on it. I felt her skin cover with goose bumps. Her body didn't know how to react to the new pleasure it was receiving.

Lynn started to say this was wrong or something to that effect. I said for her to stay quiet, and went on to give her right nipple the same attention her left just had. Her breasts were not small, but not large either. They were very firm and her areola were a darker brown around her erect pink nipples.

I let my hand drift to her pussy. I slowly rubbed my fingers over her mound and slowly slid one finger in. She moaned. I felt the moistness of her sex and felt my finger getting lubricated as I started working in and out of her.

I moved so I could get a better look at what I was doing at pleasing her with my fingers. The look of her pussy made me even hotter that I was. It was trimmed neatly with a heavier patch of auburn hair at the top.

Her pussy lips were glistening with her juices and I started to work a second finger into her. I went down to her mound with my mouth and she jumped as the heat from my tongue touched her.

Again she said something that I ignored and continued to lap at her pussy. I flicked my tongue on her little clit. I would work my tongue partially into her opening and then back out with a wiggle so I could stimulate her clit again before re-entry. Her clit started to swell.

Lynn's breathing changed and before long her body tensed. I felt her legs clamp against my head, stinging my ears. My head was trapped against her sex as I continued to work my tongue. I was rewarded with a flood of her juices as she climaxed and I lapped them up.

She was lying there trying to comprehend what I believed to be her first orgasm that was not stimulated by herself. I realized my cock was throbbing and ached for some attention.

Without asking or warning, I slid the tip of my shaft along her slit and pushed it into her well-lubed pussy. I stopped as I felt the resistance on the tip of my cock and felt her body react. I hit her hymen, realizing she was indeed a virgin.

I pulled back and push forward again, tearing her Cherrie. I held my cock deep inside her for a few moments, allowing it to become used to it. I noticed a tear as it rolled down her cheek. Lynn didn't say anything as I pulled back and drove back in her snatch another time.

I started to gain a rhythm and my cock was enjoying the fucking action it was receiving. I can't brag and say that I get the opportunity all that often. Lynn started to push back some to meet my thrusts. She moaned softly as my cock would burry itself deep inside her.

Her warm lubed pussy was tight, and the feeling was great. I felt the tingling pressure as I was about to cum. I tried to pull out in time, but my first load shot off inside her cunny.

I push back in as my second load of hot sperm shot out and flooded her pussy and oozed out as I pulled out of her. Our juices were all mixed together and there was a slight pink coloring to them from the mixed blood from taking her virginity.

I kissed her and thanked her for a wonderful experience. She gave me a soft kiss back and I went to get cleaned up. I don't care if it was wrong to have fucked my sister. We shared something we both needed and it was special, at least for me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister Lynn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds