• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Daddy and Little One Ch. 12

Daddy and Little One Ch. 12

Little One stood by the window that looked out over the driveway and the gate. Daddy had been away for two days. He was in distant city, on a business trip. Daddy called each morning when he woke up and again in the evening. He had said he would be home by six that evening, but it was now seven thirty and she was worried.

Little One could not remember having been alone for two days in a row, in her entire life. Little One spent the day as she usually did, keeping house, doing the laundry and other chores. Her favorite part of the day was when she dumped the laundry basket out on Daddy's bed and sat there to fold and sort his underwear and socks. Little One held a pair of shorts and rubbed the crotch between her fingers. A shiver ran through her as she thought of Daddy's cock rubbing the cloth like her fingers, all day long. I wonder if Daddy's cock gets hard during the day, when he is working, she thought. It would get hard many times during the night. Little One was a light sleeper. Daddy would wake her up when he rolled over and pulled her to him, She would lie awake, listening to Daddy breath and feel his soft cock, pressed against her back. Daddy's breathing would change slightly and his cock would grow hard. Little One pressed back against him and went back to sleep. She would wake up again when he rolled back on his other side and Little One would spoon against his back. She did not sleep well the first few nights in Daddy's bed, but she soon adjusted to Daddy's constant movements.

Little One felt a familiar ache between her thighs. She slid her hand inside her panties and rose up on her knees. Little One closed her eyes and she was sitting on Daddy again, early in the morning. She woke to find his penis standing hard and wanted to see Daddy's face as she held it to her slit and pushed down to feel it push her pussy lips apart and fill her up. Daddy's sleepy eyes were half open and a slight smile curled his lips as he pushed up against her. Little One's finger began rubbing her clitoris, rocking on her knees in rhythm to Daddy's imaginary thrusts. She fell forward and caught herself on her free arm. Little One rubbed harder and pressed her face into Daddy's pillow, inhaling his scent. Daddy was now behind her, his hands on her waist, pulling her back on his cock. Little One felt his thrusts become harder and suddenly his hands were in her hair, pulling her head back. She craned her neck back, mouth open, the pillow cutting into her throat. Little One pushed her left hand between her legs and inserted her thumb inside her vagina and dug her fingers into her bottom. Daddy's weight came down, her knees slid out from under her, flattening her against the bed as her orgasm rocked through her. Daddy slowly faded away.

Little One lie there and thought of the feeling of having her hair pulled. She put her hand to the back of her head and tugged at her hair. She felt one last orgasmic contraction, deep inside. How could she get Daddy to pull her hair as she came, she wondered, or even better, could he pull her hair as he came.

After two days alone in the house, there was very little to do. Little One thought Daddy should have called before now. She looked out the window and down the drive. The clock seemed to have stopped. Little One heard a phone ringing somewhere in the house. It was not the phone in the front hall or the kitchen. The sound was coming from Daddy's study. Little One ran to Daddy's big desk and picked up the phone.

"Hello", she said hesitantly.

"Little One, are everything alright there", she heard. It was Saleslady, from Daddy's shop. "It took you so long to answer the phone. I was worried."

"I'm sorry", Little One said, "I didn't know this was a different phone. Why didn't you call on the other phone?"

"Sir is the only person who can use that line. This is the business line. Sir will not be home as we expected. There is a storm and his flight had to land in another city. He will not be home for another four hours" Saleslady paused and waited for Little One to respond.

"I wish Daddy had called me. I'm worried to death." Little One finally said.

"Sir would have called you, if he could. The airline called to tell us he would be arriving late. He should be home with you about midnight", Saleslady said.

"Thank you, Saleslady." Little One listened to Saleslady talk for a few minutes more, but could not remember anything she said after she put the phone down.

Little One looked out the window, into the dark at the gate. This was the third night without Daddy. Now that Little One was used to sleeping with Daddy, she found it hard to fall asleep without him. Little One went upstairs one more time to be certain everything was ready for Daddy's return. Little One picked up Daddy's pillow and hugged it to her breasts. She had not laundered the pillow case because it had Daddy's scent on it. Little One pulled the comforter off of her bed and carried it with the pillow to the front room. She curled up on the couch, holding Daddy's pillow and pulled the comforter over her. She looked at the clock again and wished Daddy would hurry.

Little One woke to the sound of the chimes that announced the gate was opening. She jumped from the couch and ran to the window. A yellow taxi was in the drive. A minute later she heard a key in the door. Little One was stood by the door as she did every evening when Daddy arrived home. She was shocked by the fatigue on Daddy's face. He was exhausted. He dropped his suitcase just inside the door and his shoulders sagged.

"Daddy," Little One cried, "Are you alright? I was so worried about you."

" I am just a little tired, Little One," he said. " My trip back took eight hours. I hate sitting that long."

"Daddy, let's get you into bed, so you can relax." Little One said. Daddy stepped slowly up the stairs. Little One grabbed his pillow from the couch and followed him to their bedroom. Daddy pulled his jacket off, threw it on the chair and began tugging at his tie. Little One picked up his jacket and found a hanger for it. Daddy was still working on taking his tie off when she walked out of the closet.

"Let me help you, Daddy," she said and her little fingers quickly had it loose. She unbuttoned his shirt and Daddy slowly pulled it off. Little One unbuckled his belt, pulled his pants and shorts down and gently pushed him down onto the bed. Daddy lay back and Little One kneeled down to untie his shoes. She grabbed his pants by the cuffs, pulled them off and laid them on the chair.

Little One stood up and looked him over. She gave him a push on the ankles and he rolled over straight on the bed. Little One climbed onto the bed and straddled Daddy's stomach. He looked up at her through half opened eyes. Little One leaned forward and worked her fingers into Daddy's neck muscles. He smiled slightly and she began to rub his shoulders. Little One heard a growl, deep in Daddy's throat. It was the sound Daddy made when she made him feel good. Daddy closed his eyes and tried to relax. He was very tired, but Little Ones fingers were making him feel much better. Her thighs pressed against his ribs and her panties were smooth against his stomach. He thought he could feel her warm pussy though the silk. Daddy opened his eyes enough to see Little One's green eyes studying his face. Her bottom lip was curled in and her breasts rose under his shirt as she took a deep breath. This is why, he thought to himself, this is why he brought Little One to live with him. He had come home too exhausted to think and now this beautiful angel was massaging the fatigue out of his body, completely unselfish and concerned only with him. He could see the love in her face. Yes, he thought, this is why.

Little One dragged her nails through his chest hair caught his nipples between her fingers. Little One pressed her hands against Daddy's chest and pushed, sliding down his stomach, catching his now hard penis against her ass. She lifted up to let it spring forward and sat down, trapping it against her panty covered pussy. Little One bent down and took Daddy's right nipple in her teeth and tugged gently at it. Every muscle in Daddy's body flexed all at once. She shifted to the left nipple and instead of biting, she closed her lips around it and sucked at it, pulling it up against her hot tongue. She Daddy shift under her and he put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed the back of her neck. She sucked a little harder and felt his fingers curl up in her hair. She returned to the right nipple and sucked it like the left. Little One could feel the tension in Daddy's hands rise when she pulled at his nipple. She felt a gentle tug at her hair. Little One slid down Daddy's stomach, feeling his cock against her stomach as her lips traced a line down his chest. She rubbed her nose in the hair and found his navel. Little One opened her mouth and jabbed her tongue deep into it. Daddy jumped and she giggled. His penis had slipped inside her shirt and was held between her breasts. She put her hands on his hips and pushed up to free Daddy's cock. Daddy released her hair and she rocked back, sitting on his knees. Daddy's cock was hard and standing up straight. She put her hand around it and pulled the skin up over the head. Her first thought was to pull her panties off and sit down on it, but in the light she could see a drop of clear liquid bubble from the tip when she squeezed it. She caught the drop on her finger tip and smeared it across the head of his cock. Daddy flinched like he had when she bit his nipple.

Little One wondered why she had not done this before. It was fun to tease Daddy and make him jump. More liquid formed at the head of Daddy's cock. She caught this drop on her finger tip. It formed a sticky string between her finger tips. Little One touched it to her tongue and suddenly felt very silly. She had not realized the sticky liquid was the same semen Daddy's cock shot into her pussy when he came. It doesn't shoot out all at once, she thought, a little flows at the beginning. Little One put her hand around Daddy's scrotum and squeezed gently. She knew he liked that a lot. Daddy's penis flexed and more semen flowed. It formed a trickle across the round red head. Little One bent down and licked it off. Daddy's entire body jumped. She liked that reaction and licked one more time. He didn't jump as hard the second time. Little One licked her lips and slid the head in her mouth. She ran her tongue over it and sucked like she had his nipples. Daddy growled loudly. She and took more in her mouth, running her tongue against the underside. Her front teeth scraped and Daddy's growl became a sharp quick squeak. Little One released his cock instantly.

"Oh, Daddy, did I hurt you?" She cried.

"Its alright, Darling, just be careful with your teeth", he said.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll be careful," Little One said. Daddy reached down and stroked her cheek.

"Its alright, Little One, a little teeth is nice, just not so much." he said with a smile that reassured her.

"Yes, Daddy, I'll be careful," she said and curled her lips over her teeth and let Daddy's cock slide inside her mouth. Daddy inhaled sharply and then relaxed. Little One tasted the semen leaking into her mouth. Daddy's cum tastes good, she thought. She wondered how much would shoot out when he came. Edith made her boyfriend cum in her mouth and Little One was certain she could make Daddy cum. She just had to make her mouth act like her pussy. Little One pushed down and felt Daddy's cock against the roof of her mouth. She tried to push down more, but started to choke. She wanted to feel Daddy's cock deep in her mouth, the way it went deep in her pussy. Her tongue was coated in cum. Every time she raised her head, more semen flowed. Daddy's strong hands were back on her head, fingers combing her hair, stoking her gently. Daddy's fingers stroked her cheek and touched the corner of her mouth feeling his wet cock slide though her lips. Little One kept pushing harder, trying to swallow as much cock as possible. The taste of Daddy's cum was driving her faster. Each time his cock brushed the back of her throat, she could feel his hands tense in her hair. He was growling louder and Little One knew he was losing control.

Daddy's gentle hands were becoming hard in her hair, tugging and twisting. Little One fought the urge to gag and felt the head of Daddy's cock deep in her throat. Her throat was trying to close around his cock. She tried to raise up, but Daddy's hands gripped her tight, holding her down. Tears formed in her eyes and she tried to inhale through her nose. Her ears began to ring. Daddy held her head and thrust his cock up into her throat. She could hear Daddy's growl become a yell and his fingers pulled her hair tight. The cock in her throat was getting bigger. It was jerking against her tongue. Daddy is cumming in my mouth, she thought, I did it. She could feel her throat filling but she couldn't swallow. Little One put her hands on Daddy's hip bones and pushed up as hard as she could. Daddy's grip on her hair relaxed and she raised her head, catching the last few spurts directly on her tongue.

Little One raised her head, trailing a string of semen from Daddy's cock to her lips. She collapsed on his stomach, breathing deeply. Daddy's hands were gentle again, one stroking her hair the other on her shoulder. He curled his fingers under her chin and pulled her face up to his. His semen was smeared on her lip. Daddy held her head in his hands and licked her lips clean. Little One began to tremble.

"Shhhh," Daddy said, "Everything is alright". He turned her head a little and pulled her to him for a full kiss, tasting his semen in her mouth. He held her head up again to look into her eyes. "You are my sweet little lover and I love you so very much" Daddy let go of her head and she lay her head on his chest. They both quickly fell asleep with the lights on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Daddy and Little One Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds