• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Creampie Venus

Creampie Venus

12

Taking a break from my work, I lay on the bed and watched Dana at the mirror dressing. She wasn't necessarily going from point a to point b because she knew I was watching her and it turned her on - she wanted to give me a sexy show. Just out of the shower, she removed her towel and stood naked in front of me and walked into her closet - she came back with her strappiest, highest heels in black leather, very sexy. her breasts looking beautiful and full as she leaned over to put them on slowly. "Do you like these, Max?" she asked.

"Very sexy." I said, "You know I like them. They really set off your gorgeous legs."

"Mmmm" she cooed, glad for the compliment.

She stood up in her heels, tall and luscious. 'Wow,' I thought, 'what a goddess I married.' She put her hands on her hips and gyrated a little for me, her breasts swaying slowly in time.

She reached for some lingerie she'd set out - expensive French lingerie she'd had me buy for her at a boutique on our last holiday. she slipped on the panties - black nylon with embroidered flowers, a delicate triangle of cloth with a thong that showcased her incredible ass perfectly. Standing up to pull up the panties, she turned away from me, bending over a little to show me her perfect ass.

Picking up the bra she slid it on and looked stunning her perfectly shaped breasts looking resplendent under the delicate fabric, her nipples visible beneath. She adjusted herself a little, maybe just showing off her finest assets. My cock was hard as a rock.

"A quickie before you go?" I asked, very turned on by my sexy wife and her coy ways.

"Oh, honey, I don't have time!" she winced apologetically.

"Later." I said firmly. She reached for her dress a, long slinky silver and black number that showed an awful lot of leg, with a deep plunging neckline that showcase her magnificent cleavage wonderfully. As she slipped it on, it fell to her body like it was made just for her, clinging in all the right places, showing off all of her finest parts. I was convinced I married the most beautiful woman in the world. She put on a dark sexy lipstick and colorful eye makeup that made her look thrilling and exotic.

"I'll see you later, love" she said as she took a small leather purse and headed for the door.

"Don't be gone too long, Dana, I want to make love to my beautiful wife later tonight."

"Don't worry, I'll give you a night you won't soon forget, my darling," she smiled coyly and blew me a kiss.

I went back to finishing off some work and after a number of hours felt a bit worn out. I went to bed and watched some television, eventually drifting off to sleep.

I woke to the sound of Dana's voice and that of her friend Sarah as they climbed the stairs. "Hi honey" Dana said as she came through the door still looking sexy as ever.

"You two have fun?" I asked.

"Did we ever!" Sarah smiled, taking off her earrings and laying them on my dresser near the door. Dana came over and sat on the bed, putting her hands on my leg.

"Oh honey, we're going to give you the fucking of your life and tell you all about our night. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good." I smiled.

"Sarah," Dana said commandingly, "come sit on Max's face and let him eat your pussy."

Sarah started to let the straps of her slinky red dress fall of her shoulders and I said "No, leave the dress on." She raised her eyebrow, turned on a bit by my forcefulness. She slipped off her black panties and came to the bed, wearing her red dress and red heels, her dirty blonde hair up in a sexy oriental looking bun with a chopstick holding it.

On her knees she edged her way up my body. The soft fabric of her dress playing over my skin felt great. Her toned legs were so beautiful and firm I grabbed them and squeezed, relishing her sexy body as her pussy was approaching my face.

Looking closer at her mound I saw that it was covered in come. I gasped as blood rushed to my head and my cock.

"Sarah fucked eight men, tonight, Max." Dana said looking me in the eye as she rubbed her breast, turned on by this scene. ""They all spilled their seed inside her delicious pussy. Do you want to eat her out?"

"Fuck yes!" I grunted like an animal.

With that Sarah lowered her come-filled pussy until it was close enough for me to lick. I stuck out my tongue and licked her labia like an ice cream cone, that first lick coating my tongue with the combined flavor of eight men's come. It was a complicated, bitter, delicious blend and I was hungry to taste more. I licked again, and again and again, each lick bringing out more and different flavors, I eagerly licked and sucked at her clit as she shuddered in response.

I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the intoxicating aroma and taste of Sarah's come-filled pussy, but I was vaguely aware of my wife caressing my legs, stomach, cock and balls. With her other hands she was fondling her breasts and touching her pussy. One strap of her dress had fallen off of her shoulder and a breast was partly revealed in an enticing manner.

"Dana," Sarah said in a shaky, throaty voice, "the way your husband licks pussy – you better watch out that I don't try to steal him away from you!"

I reached around to grab her ass and pulled her closer to my face, plunging my tongue deep into her pussy to find out what lay inside. My tongue found a deep and delicious well filled with nourishing, fresh wonderful come. I sucked it all down hungrily, filled with mad lust.

As my tongue continued to probe, more and more come slid down. It seemed like an endless flowing spring of semen. I was in heaven. Sarah was writing and swaying and moaning above me, her hands gripping and clawing at my arms.

As I licked and sucked the come from her pussy she came closer and closer to an earth-shaking orgasm, eventually screaming out as she bucked wildly against my face, my tongue darting in and out of her love hole fervently, still sucking her juice and the semen from her eagerly.

Spent, she threw herself off of me and down onto the bed. I leaned over to kiss her, my face glazed with eight men's come and her own juices. She kissed me deeply with tongue, grabbing my head. I worked my way down her body, exploring her beautiful white neck and beautiful tits. Her engorged nipples were so nice to suck on. Slowly I worked my way down her belly and inhaled again the aroma of her pussy. I kissed at her legs and massaged her feet. Dana was still in her dress, rubbing herself and fondling her breasts, biting her lip. She leaned over and joined me in exploring Sarah's sexy body, sucking at her breasts and inhaled the scent of her womanhood.

"Oh honey, let me tell you what we did tonight!" Dana said looking at me eyes alight with mischief. "We were at a dinner and dancing club downtown, and next to us there was a table of businessmen - 20 great looking guys in suit and tie. We caught their eye and they tried to make some small talk. Eventually they started asking us to dance, and eventually we'd danced with quite a number of them. All very sexy, polite fellows. "

"Back at our table, and having had more than a few drinks, Sarah whispered to me 'Wouldn't it be hot to take all these guys to a hotel and fuck them all?'. I said 'But what about Max? I don't know if I should. But it does sound hot.'"

Another of the gentlemen came to our table and asked Dana to dance. I watched them from our table, enjoying another Cosmo and feeling rather loose and tipsy, intrigued by the boldness of Sarah's proposition, watching Dana dance a rather sexy dance with her male friend.

Returning Dana to our table, the guy gave me a wink and went back to his table. "I told him my idea and he thought it was brilliant – obviously. He said he knew his friends would love the idea and he said we should just come get them when we're ready to go. Now listen - I'm going either way, you don't have to come, and know that if you do come, you don't have to do anything, you can just watch. That's no crime is it? Wouldn't that be hot too?"

"Dana you put up a good case. I don't see how I can turn that offer down, it sounds irresistibly naughty. Ok, let's do it! We'll see what happens when we get there."

Eager to see where the night led, the guys had already put out a call to a swank hotel nearby and booked a suite with hot tub, patio and two king-size beds. When we went to their table they got up immediately and led us out of the bar and onto the street. We walked the few blocks to the hotel and checked in. The night manager raised his eyebrow a little, probably more out of jealousy than anything else, because let's face it - 16 men and two beautiful ladies... he must have wondered what we were up to."

"We were stunned by the room - fit for a king. More than enough space for the large group of us. One guy, clearly the alpha male of the group, turned the hot tub on and gestured for us to have a soak. "

"Sarah took me by the arm and led me over to the hot tub. She took me by the shoulders and looked me right in the eye. 'Dana', she said, 'you only live once!'. She quickly slid both of my dress straps off and my dress fell to the floor, leaving me standing in my lingerie and heels. There were audible gasps and a few jaws dropped as I stood feeling nervously like the centre of attention. 'Gorgeous' one fellow called out and others murmured their consent and smiled. It eased my tension a little. Meanwhile, Sarah was reaching around to undue the clasps of my bras and slide off my panties. The men looked on hungrily. She slapped me playfully on the ass and told me to hop in. I did as she said, taking off my shoes and climbing into the warm hot tub and she quickly followed suit, tossing off her dress, heels and underwear. The two of us sat across from the guy who'd invited us in and a few other of the guys removed their clothes and came over to join us."

"Sarah caressed my leg under the water and it felt sexy, more so when her hand brushed my bush. Eventually her hand nestled between my legs to reach for my pussy. Demurely, I closed my legs a little, but I enjoyed that fleeting touch nonetheless."

"'I'd like this to be an artful evening of sex' Sarah said to the alpha male across from her. 'I'd like to suck all of your cocks in turn - I don't want anyone of you to come, and then you can all fuck me one after another, and I'd love it if every last one of you spilled his come deep inside my hungry pussy until it's sopping, dripping wet with come. How does that sound?' The alpha male looked stunned at her forthrightness but quickly caught himself and said that it sounded great. 'Let's get started then!' Sarah said, standing up, her beautiful breasts dripping and glistening. The alpha male hopped out of the tub and corralled the other guys, explaining to them how the situation was going to play out. They all looked very eager to get things going."

"Sarah climbed out of the hot tub and threw a towel on the carpeted floor, sinking to her knees, she looked beautiful – still dripping wet. I could see her tight ass and arched back from the hot tub. I looked on as the alpha male approached her in his rugged naked glory. She reached out and took his cock, first licking it tentatively and then sucking it greedily, taking it deep into her. 'Oh!' the guy groaned as Sarah continued to lick and suck at his beautiful hard shaft."

"Knowing the deal, he pulled away from Sarah as he grew dangerously close to orgasm and gestured for another guy to join her. Another man stepped in and she did the same for him, eventually sucking fifteen of the sixteen guys in turn, as I watched, enchanted, rubbing my pussy under the hot water and eventually sitting on the edge of the tub to cool down, legs spread wide now, openly rubbing myself and getting more and more turned on. The guys looked at me lustily but thoughtfully didn't venture close to me as Sarah had explained on the walk home that I was married and was maybe just coming along to watch."

"As the fifteenth guy was approaching orgasm, like all the other he too pulled away from Sarah in accord with her agreement. There stood the last guy, a shy one I suppose. He was younger, cute and a little bit nerdier than the rest. He was eager though, to have his cock sucked like the other men. But as he approached Sarah, she put out her hand to stop him and he looked sad and taken back, but obeyed.

"She turned around to look at me and putting her hand out, she used her index finger to gesture me over. 'Won't you join in the fun, Dana? You don't know what you're missing, and frankly my jaw is getting tired. But it wouldn't be fair to let this handsome gentlemen go home unhappy, would it?' Nodding my head with playful resignation, I stood up, walked to Sarah and took her place as she got up and went to the bed."

"Oh Max, I hope you're ok with this! I cheated on you tonight! He inched close and I felt nervous, I'd never done anything with anybody but you since we've been married - you know that. But I wanted this, I was a little drunk, and very turned on. It didn't feel like it would hurt our marriage because it wasn't an affair, just a night of sex, nothing more. I reached out for his cock, it looked beautiful, smaller than yours, but long perfectly formed. Unlike you, he was cut. I nervously stuck my tongue out and licked his cock and he was so turned on that he plunged it into my throat unexpectedly. I almost gagged and grabbed him by the ass, digging my nails into his skin to tell him to be gentler. 'Sorry', he said, 'I don't experience this kind of thing very often. I'm... actually... a virgin.' With that a few of the men chuckled a little but they were quickly reprimanded by others. My heart melted, I knew then that I had to let this young helpless guy have his way with me tonight even if it really meant cheating on you. I'm sorry, I just had to."

"Being a virgin, he was hornier than the rest of the guys, and couldn't contain himself. I felt him buck and a jet of his come shot into my mouth. Happy to be his first woman I savored it and swallowed, as she shot more and more into my mouth. Embarrassed, he began to pull out, still shooting, and his come dribbled down my face and onto my tits."

" 'Oh naughty boy!' I said, in fake anger, 'look what you've done. You're going to have to lick that off if you're going to fuck me' Doing what I said, he leaned down and hesitantly licked his own come from my breasts, then playfully sucked at the nipple' ".

" 'Ok boys,' Sarah said, watching me with surprise, 'let's hit the bed and make a little love',"

"We all got up and headed for the bed. Sarah and I lay down next to each other, holding hands. She leaned over to kiss me deeply on the mouth and stroke my breasts. Sarah took one of the men, and I took my virgin. We started fucking and it felt great. It felt so different to have another man inside me after all these years of marriage. I liked it. He was very gentle at first. I told him to go a little harder. Sarah and I gripped each other's hands tightly as we got fucked. Her guy was going at her madly and she was moaning enthusiastically and talking dirty. 'Oh fuck yeah, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me harder. Yes, that's right, a little harder. Oh god that's good' - and so on. I think her dirty talk was getting to her guy, because soon he was shooting his come deep inside her, she encouraged him, 'That's right shoot your come deep inside my pussy. Oh fuck yeah, one of you lucky guys is probably going to get me pregnant tonight!'"

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to stop my virgin because I was enjoying it, he was obviously going to shoot soon, and he was going to shoot inside of me if I didn't stop him. I thought of you and our marriage and it felt wrong. But then I thought of that story I caught you reading on the internet about a man who gets a creampie from his wife and how turned you were as you were jerking off furiously as you read. It occurred to me that this might actually be a turn-on for you - that it was more than just a taboo fantasy and that you might actually like it to happen in real life. And I thought of this beautiful young virgin and how nice it would be for him to feel what it's like to shoot his seed into a woman's pussy. And so I decided to let this happen. I felt his rhythm begin to hasten and his hips began to buck. I felt the first jet of his come shoot deep inside me and I knew I couldn't turn back. I went with it, moaning and even letting out a bit of a sexy yelp. Sweat was rolling off of his brow and he continued to fuck me, drained now of come completely but still feeling the need to thrust into me. Soon he collapsed onto the bed. Sarah was on her second guy now and at this point I felt a certain wanton abandon. In my mind I ran over again what Sarah had said earlier, 'What the hell? You only live once.' "

" Leaning over to look at Sarah, I said 'You take eight men, honey, and I'll take eight. And then we're going to go home and show Max the time of his life.' She smiled, still surprised at my newfound sexual freedom. I gestured for another guy to join me and soon Sarah and I had each fucked eight men, and eight men had shot their come hard and fast into the deepest darkest recesses of our drenched, come-soaked pussies. It was a sloppy mess and it felt incredible. I'd never had so much come inside me. I had no idea what it would feel like. My pussy felt like a basin, holding an ocean of semen. I felt so much like a woman, I felt like a goddess. So fertile. So filled with sex. I've never been so in touch with my feminine powers. I wanted to come home and show you what a woman I am. Show you the power of the feminine, let you taste the fruits of the goddess at work. I wanted you to be OK with this, I wanted you to love me more than every, to think of me as more sexy than ever, and to share in this sexy moment with me. My heart skipped as I thought of you, nervous, anxious to discover that this was going to be alright with you."

"We'd fucked all sixteen men, Sarah had sucked fifteen of them and I one, my sweet little virgin. And that was that. Matter-of-factly I said, 'Boys, we've showed you all a good time I think, Now we'd better get home. I think I may have some explaining to do. Would you mind calling us a cab?' I said to Sarah, 'Don't wash up, just put on your panties, then get dressed and let's go.' She looked at me quizzically but did as I asked, sliding her panties on over her come-filled, come-soaked pussy, then putting on her bra and sliding her dress over her head. She looked a little mussed up but still very sexy. She put on her heels and I put o-n my clothes, also careful to put my panties on first so that the come wouldn't all spill out of me.

We kissed each one of the guys goodbye and thanked them for a great evening. They thanked us and we waved goodbye. In the cab on the way to our house, Sarah said, 'you eager to get home - worried about being about too late, what Max might think?' I put my hand on her leg and looked her in the eye, 'No, Max was so turned on earlier tonight by what I was wearing – I gave him a little show – that I promised him a hot night later on. I want you to come home with me and make love to him with me'"

" 'But we're filled with come, we're disheveled, he'll quickly find out what we've been up to!' she said shocked at the gaps in my logic. 'You don't understand,' I said to her, 'I caught him reading a story on the Internet, he was jerking off furiously and I watched him. What're you reading? I asked. He quickly tried to hide the screen and pretend like he was just working, but he knew I'd caught him red-handed, so to speak. 'I want to know what turns you on,' I said, 'I'm your wife, we can't keep secrets from each other. It's bad for our marriage. You shouldn't feel ashamed of masturbating, and you shouldn't feel ashamed of your fantasies. I have them too, you know.'"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Creampie Venus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds