• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Daddy and Little One Ch. 14

Daddy and Little One Ch. 14

Little One met Daddy at the door for his usual hug and kiss. Daddy was carrying a shiny white box with a wide pink ribbon and bow. Little One recognized the gold foil label. The package was from Daddy's shop.

"Put this on the table by the stairs, Little One," he said and placed it her hands.

"What is it?, Daddy," she said, unable to keep an excited smile off her face. Little One shook the box, but there was no sound from inside.

"It is something pretty for you. We will look at it after dinner." Daddy said. Little One put the package on the table and Daddy went upstairs to change clothes.

Little One ate very little at dinner. She could see the package through the door of the dining room. She tried to imagine what it might be. A dress, perhaps or a night gown. Maybe Daddy was tired of her wearing his shirt around the house and had brought her a robe. Daddy's shop was full of pretty things. Her closet was full of clothes. She could not imagine what more Daddy could bring her. Daddy's voice brought her back to the present.

"Little One, if you are finished, clear the table and see me in our bedroom. I will be waiting for you," Daddy said. He picked up the package and Little One watched him climb the stairs. Little One rushed the dishes and silver wear to the kitchen. She was careful not to drop anything in her hurry. Daddy would not be pleased if she broke one of his china plates. The idea had come to her many times of dropping one in hopes of another spanking, but not this evening. She made one last check of the kitchen and dining room. Little One stopped for a bit and looked over the house she lived in. Sometimes she wondered if her life was a dream which she would wake from and be back at the home.

Little One dried her hands and stepped quickly up the stairs. She found Daddy sitting in his chair by the large dressing mirror. The white box was on the bed. Daddy had a gentle smile which Little One found very familiar. Daddy was very happy tonight.

"May I open the present now?, Daddy," Little One asked. Daddy nodded and gestured to the box. Little One pulled the wide pink ribbon over the corner of the box, careful not to tear the gold foil label. She lifted the lid and folded back the tissue paper. Daddy relaxed and waited for her reaction. Little One seemed to be frozen. Her hands were half way to the box, fingers open. Little One felt her face get hot and realized she was blushing, but did not understand why. Laying in the box, as if she were wearing it, were a pair of pink panties, pink stockings and a pink garter belt. She had never seen anything like this in her life. The stockings were made like a fine net. White roses were embroidered across the mesh. The garter belt and the panties were embroidered with the same white roses. The girls at the home were taught sewing and knitting, but Little One could not imagine the fine handwork required to knit and sew the things before her. She heard Daddy's voice call her from her reverie.

"Little One, would you like to try them on for me?" he asked. Little One quickly pulled her shirt and skirt off and tossed them on the bed. She looked down at her high waist panties and suddenly thought they looked childish as a diaper. She self consciously pulled them down her legs and stepped out of them. Little One looked to Daddy.

"Daddy, will you help me put them on?" she said. Daddy smiled and stood up.

"Bring your white heels, Little One. I think they would look best with this, Don't you think." Daddy said. Little One skipped across the hall and came back with the shoes. Daddy knelt on one knee and held the panties for Little One to step into. She put her hand on his shoulder and raised one foot and then the other. Daddy pulled the panties up her thighs and pulled them snug against her pussy. There was one white rose sewn into the fabric just above her mound and a row of smaller roses circling the waist band. Daddy straightened the garter belt and adjusted it to show about two inches of Little One's white stomach above her panties. Daddy rolled a stocking in his fingers and Little One lifted her foot. Daddy slipped it over her toe and unrolled the stocking up her leg. When the other stocking was pulled up and straightened, Daddy clipped the snaps in place in front and gently turned Little One to face away from him. Little One shivered when she felt Daddy's knuckles slide down the cheek of her ass, smoothing the strap and snapping it against the back of her thigh. Daddy held Little One's shoes while she slipped her feet into them and then stood and stepped back to look at her.

Little One turned to face the dressing mirror. She had never felt so pretty in her life. She saw Daddy's smile in the mirror. Daddy was very pleased. Little One looked at her reflection carefully. Her legs looked longer and slender in heels and stockings. It made the curve of her ass seem rounder and full. Little One tried to smooth the front of her panties, but her thick black pubic hair made the delicate fabric bulge over her mound and curls of hair pressed out both sides. She tried again to tuck the hair in and remembered Sales Lady's frustration when she tried on panties at Daddy's shop. Little One's face now showed the same frustration.

"What is the matter?, Little One," Daddy asked, enjoying the serious look on Little One's face.

"My pussy is too hairy. It doesn't look right." she replied. Daddy knelt down in front of Little One, eye level with her pussy and smiled. He unsnapped the straps, pulled Little One's panties down to her ankles and fluffed the curly black hair. It was very thick, he thought. When Little One stood, hair covered her cleft. Daddy pushed his finger into her vagina and pulled it through the lips, parting the hair. Little One moaned quietly. Daddy stood up and grabbed a pillow and walked into his bathroom. Little One was confused She stepped out of her panties and followed him with her garters loose to find him folding a towel to put on the vanity. He put the pillow against the mirror and picked Little One up by her waist and sat her on the edge of the vanity with her feet hanging off. Daddy slipped Little One's heels off and raised her legs to place her feet on the vanity with her knees high. Daddy's smile was gone and replaced by the intense expression Little One had learned so well.

This was Daddy's face when he wanted her. Little One knew this face meant no play, no teasing, and no waiting. Daddy tried to always be gentle and sweet to her, but she had discovered things she could do, which made him loose all gentleness. Little One remembered one afternoon she found Daddy in his study, working at his desk. She snuck quietly up behind him, reached over his shoulders, pinched his nipples through his shirt and bit him just below his ear. Daddy froze for a moment and then his fists closed around her wrists and Little One found herself flying as Daddy pulled her over his shoulder, kicked his chair back, and rolled her off his lap onto the floor. Little One was shocked by how fast he moved, rolling her thighs against her stomach and pulling her panties down, just enough to expose her pussy.

Daddy had his pants unbuckled and his cock pressed against her pussy lips before she could react. Little One felt Daddy's cock slide deep inside her and she pulled his shirt up to find his nipples. Little One caught each nipple between her fingers and twisted, tugging in time to Daddy's thrusts. Daddy began to growl and pump into her faster and harder. Little One kept her grip on Daddy's nipples and twisted harder until Daddy's growl became a roar and he dropped down crushing Little One's hands between them. Daddy's thrusts became hard short spasms, pounding Little One into the carpet and with one last shiver he collapsed on top of her. Little One loved the moments just after Daddy's orgasm. His breathing was slowing and she could squeeze her pussy and make him jump. Little One stroked his hair and kissed him gently. She liked it when Daddy was gentle and sweet and made her cum over and over, but she really liked making Daddy act crazy and getting him so excited he fucked her right where they were.

Daddy was not acting crazy right now, but he seemed very serious. It occurred to Little One, if he were going to fuck her, he would have already. Daddy opened the hot water tap and let it run, the way he did when he shaved.

"Daddy?" she asked, What are you going to do?" Daddy pushed her knees apart and leaned over to kiss her.

"I am going to shave your pussy, Little One. Would you like that?" he said as the smile returned to his face. Little One was a little pale, thinking about it.

"I think I would, Daddy. It scares me a little," Little One replied. "I've thought about it when I shave my legs, but I'm scared to touch my pussy with a razor." Daddy mixed up shaving lather in his cup and dipped his fingers in the mug. He gently worked the lather into Little One's thick curly pubic hair. Little One closed her eyes and smiled. The hot cream and Daddy's fingers felt delightful. Little One's eyes popped open when she heard the razor slide down the strap. Daddy stroked each side about a dozen times. Little One held her breath and her knees wide apart as Daddy laid the razor flat against her belly, just above her mound. The razor moved slowly into the lather and matted hair, leaving a small path of pink skin. Daddy made slow easy strokes, working over Little One's mound exposing more skin. Daddy paused to rinse razor under the tap. Little One rubbed her fingers across the new skin and slipped on finger across her clitoris. She made slow lazy circles in lather. Daddy took her hand and placed it on her thigh.

"That is distracting, Little One." he said. "I need to pay attention to what I an doing" Daddy worked carefully around the top of Little One's cleft, using the tip of the razor to make small precise strokes. He pressed his fingers flat inside her slit to raise the lips up and pull them tight. Daddy's hand blocked her view, but she could feel the back of the razor against the hollow of her thigh. Daddy laid the razor on the towel.

"I need your help, now, Little One," Daddy said and pulled her hands to under her thighs and pressed her fingertips against the globes of her round ass. "Pull your bottom open for me." Little One spread her ass, stretching her vagina and anus for Daddy. He applied more lather, working it slowly around Little One's brown bud, unable to resist pushing his finger inside to the first knuckle. Little One moaned in pleasure and the groaned in disappointment when he pulled it out. Little One could not see what Daddy was doing, so she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of his fingers and hands. This felt more luxurious than when Daddy bathed her. When Daddy shaved his neck, the razor made a scratching noise, but it was silent against her pussy, slicing the curly hair so close to the skin, it was as smooth as her breasts.

Daddy placed the razor on the far side of the sink and soaked a cloth under the tap. He wiped the remaining bits of lather and patted her dry. Daddy held his shaving mirror for her to get a full view. Her mound was full and round. Little One ran her hand across the newly naked skin. It had been many years since she had seen her pussy without hair and she couldn't really remember what it looked like then, but it did not look like this. She could not believe how big her pussy lips looked without hair covering them.

"Daddy," Little One said quietly. "I look like a grown woman." Daddy set the mirror back on the vanity top.

"Yes, you do, Little One, a very pretty grown woman," Daddy answered. Little One lifted her feet in the air and spread her legs. She looked down at her pink stockings with white roses and her smooth pink pussy. She felt very grown and pretty.

Daddy bent over and kissed her stomach just below her navel and trailed his tongue down her mound and across her clitoris. He sank to his knees and kneeled between her thighs. Little One put her hands on his head and worked her fingertips into his scalp. Daddy explored the petals of her labia with his tongue, listening to Little One gasp each time he brushed her clitoris. Little One pressed down on Daddy's head, trying to guide him lower. Daddy did not seem to follow her lead, keeping his tongue working inside her vagina and over her clitoris. Little One released Daddy's head and rolled her knees up to her breasts. She reached under her hip to pull her ass open again and present her anus to Daddy's probing tongue. Daddy's mouth quickly found her tight pucker and pressed his tongue inside, smoothing the wrinkles. Little One squealed in delight and tried to press back against Daddy's mouth. Daddy felt the ring of muscle relax and open to his tongue. He returned back to Little One's clitoris and gently painted his tongue across the little button as he pressed a finger against her anus and let is slowly slide deep inside her. Little One grabbed Daddy's head again, this time to hold it in place, keeping his lips and tongue on her clitoris as she felt the heat grow deep in her belly. Her body began to feel loose, as if her legs had no weight. She straightened her knees and clamped Daddy's head between her thighs as she felt the pressure between Daddy's tongue and the finger in her asshole build. Little One put her hands on the counter edge and bucked against Daddy's mouth as the wave of her orgasm washed through her body.

Little One lie limp, her heart still pounding, breathing hard and deep. Daddy stood up and bent down for a kiss. She put her hands on his shoulders, holding him back to lick her cream off his lips and chin before their tongues met. Daddy unbuckled his belt and Little One reached down to free his cock and balls. Daddy pressed his cock against her pussy, but Little One pressed her hand firmly against his stomach to stop him. Daddy's eyes met hers in surprise. Little One smiled and reached for Daddy's hand lotion. She kept her eyes locked on Daddy's as she squirted lotion on her fingers and coated the head of Daddy's cock. Daddy shivered as she ran her slender fingers down his shaft, coating it with lotion and then held the head against her anus. Daddy leaned down to kiss again and when his mouth was sealed to hers, Little One felt his cock push inside her, stretching her asshole over the head and deep until she felt his balls against her. Daddy paused only for a few seconds, not breaking their kiss and began to thrust in and out of her ass, pounding harder and faster with each stroke. Little One slipped her hands inside Daddy's shirt to take control of his nipples. She pinched each nipple gently, tugging and twisting, timing it to Daddy's cock sliding in, to force him to slam against her ass harder and harder. Little One felt the muscles in his chest go rigid. Daddy reached under Little One and picked her up off the vanity and held her tight against him as she felt his cock spasm in her asshole. Daddy kept his balance even as the last jets of semen were squirting inside her. Daddy carried Little One into their bedroom and fell backwards across the bed, with Little One sitting on top of him, his cock still deep in her ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Daddy and Little One Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 665 milliseconds