• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Romantic Valentine's Day Interlude

A Romantic Valentine's Day Interlude

You arrive at work to find a large bouquet of 2 dozen Roses mixed with wild flowers. You smell them and then read the card:

"Can't wait too see you honey. Missing you Every Minute. Have a wonderful Day. David"

You smile and then pick up the phone to call me. Unfortunately you get my voice mail and so you hang up. You fire up your computer and shoot off an email to me.

"Can't wait for tonight. Thanks for the flowers. You have a wonderful day too."

You then set about doing your work. You get ready to leave for lunch and realize I haven't responded to your email yet. You decide to call me again, "Damn voice mail", you say. You arrive back from lunch a little disappointed because you haven't heard from me but you perk up when you see two Red boxes sitting on your desk.

The one on top is a small heart and of course you guess is filled with, MMM Chocolate. Not just any chocolate, Godiva chocolate. You open the box and find a card inside. As you open the card you take a bite of the luscious treat. You read the card:

"Sorry I haven't been in touch. Very busy here at work. I hope this will hold you over until we can meet tonight. Can't wait to SEE ;-) You! I know you'll look beautiful. David"

You smile and then pull at the bow on the other box to open it. It is a bit larger and not heart shaped so you think it probably isn't chocolate. You pull off the top and see a card inside lying on top of the tissue paper. You open the card and it reads.

"Now you'll know why I can't wait to see you tonight. It's hard for you to be more beautiful than you already are so I know you'll look exquisite in this. David"

You lift the paper and find a beautiful red, sleeveless, knee length dress and light sweater. You lift it up to see all of it and hear your co-workers remark how beautiful it is.

You spend the rest of the day not working much, you have your mind on other things. "Oh well, just have to work harder tomorrow: you think to yourself.

The hours seem to go by so slowly but eventually 5:00 arrives. You wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and say good bye.

You arrive home to a deserted house. You call out and look around trying to find some sign of life. You finally make it to the bedroom and see a note lying on the bed. You read it:

"The kids are at your parents, Till Tomorrow, :-). Be ready to be picked up at 7:30. Can't wait to be with you my sweet. Missing you. David"

It is 6:00 now and so you get ready. Taking a shower, putting on your makeup (not that you really need it, you are already so beautiful), fixing your hair and finally putting on your new dress. It fits perfectly. You admire yourself in the mirror. It is nearly 7:15 so you go to the living room and wait on the couch. You assume that I will be in shortly.

Then you hear the doorbell. You look out and see someone dressed in a tux. You carefully open the door and then see the lime that he came with. He asks if you are ready to go. You grab your purse and go with him. He opens the door for you and inside you find another dozen roses, beautiful, soothing, classical music on the CD player and a bottle of champagne chilling. The driver tells you to relax and that you will be at your first destination in a couple of minutes.

After a few minutes the car stops. You appear to be in the middle of nowhere. The door opens and you see me standing there dressed in a suit with my hand out to you. You take my hand and rise. I tell you that you look stunning and that I knew you would look beautiful. I lean to you and kiss you deeply on the lips. You kiss me back passionately, like no other kiss I have had. Our mouths open and our tongues lightly touch for just a moment. You then pull away and wrap your arms around me in a warm hug. I lean my head to your neck and tell you that you smell wonderful.

When we finish our greeting I take your hand and lead you to a small table with two chairs. You realize we are not in the middle of nowhere. Just at the ocean, on a small cliff overlooking the water. We sit and the driver comes over with the champagne. He puts down the glasses and then proceeds to open the bottle. The cork flies and he pours it into our glasses. We sip the Champagne as we watch the sunset over the beautiful ocean. (The times are probably off so work with me here).

When we finish a glass I rise and take your hand. I lead you back to the car. Opening the door for you, you then climb in. The driver brings the Champagne and then goes to the front. I pour us another glass as we begin to drive off. After a little while we arrive at our second destination. You look at me puzzled because we appear to be at a church. I tell you not to worry and take your hand to help you out of the car. It is a beautiful gothic looking church. You realize it is the one on Palm Beach next to the Breakers. I lead you through the courtyard to the garden. There are a few lights around and you see a table and chairs as well as a man standing there. We sit down and enjoy a catered meal made especially for us. The chef is the waiter and he brings us each course in turn. We enjoy a delicious bottle of wine with our dinner. We enjoy all of your favorite foods prepared the way YOU like them.

After we finish, including dessert which was a 7 layer no-flour chocolate cake, we sit sipping the rest of our wine. The Chef packs up and begins to leave. I tell you I'll be right back and I rise. I go to thank him for the wonderful meal he prepared and tell him that I'll definitely be contacting him again and recommending him. We sit a bit longer, I have moved my chair next to yours and we hold hands as we look at the moon and stars and listen to the music that the crickets, frogs and other animals are making. The air smells beautiful with all the flowers surrounding us. You close your eyes and then think that you hear music. You feel me rise and I pull you to meet me. You open your eyes and do hear music. The driver has brought a CD player and put on some slow music. I take you in my arms and hold you. I then put my hands on either cheek lightly and pull your beautiful face to mine. Our lips meet. I feel my lips press against your firm full lips. I can almost feel every ridge with mine. Our mouths open and close as we continue to kiss. As we kiss our tongues begin to meet, exploring each other's mouths. Are lips are locked together for what seems like hours but what we know was only a few minutes. After our lips separate I pull close to me and we begin to sway in time to the music. I hold you tight as our bodies move together.

I begin to kiss the right side of your neck lightly, moving slowly all around it. I then move to your earlobe and kiss it lightly. I then lightly suck it in between my lips. Not lingering I move to your neck again. I work my way to the other side and kiss it lightly and then kiss that earlobe, lightly sucking it into my mouth.

I stop and look up into your beautiful eyes. I then lean in and kiss you again on the lips. My body tingles as our lips meet. We continue to kiss and I move my hands down to hold your lovely hips. I slowly move from your hips to your back, gently pulling you to me. I then slowly move down and grasp your bottom in my hands. I gently squeeze it, our lips are still locked in a deep, passionate kiss. I don't linger there, not wanting you to be uncomfortable. Our lips part. We separate for a moment and return to our chairs. We sip a bit more wine and then I look at the time. It is beginning to get late so I say we should probably go. We finish our wine and ti grab the glasses. I then grab the CD player in my other hand. We walk back to the limo. I regret having to hold these things because I want to be holding you. We reach the car and the driver takes the glasses and CD player from me.

We get in to the back of the limo and sit next to each other. We sit quietly on the ride home. I have my arm around you and you are leaning your head on my chest. I tell you again how beautiful you look and how wonderful you smell and how Wonderful You just Are. You look up and look at me deeply. Then you lean to me and kiss me deeply on the lips again. We continue kissing, exploring each other's mouths for the remainder of the ride home, which does not seem to be very long.

I get out of the car, and extend my hand to assist you. You take my hand and get out of the car. I go to the other side and thank the Driver for the wonderful time and tell him the same thing I told the chef.

He drives off and I take your hand and lead you to the door of the house. I unlock it and open it. You begin to go in but I grasp your hand and pull you back. Before you know it I have lifted you up and I am holding you in my arms. I turn sideways and we enter the house. I take you to the bedroom and gently lie you on the bed. I tell you just to lie there and I will return. I go back and shut and lock the door. I turn off all the lights elsewhere. When I return to the bedroom I find you just as I have left you.

I pull you up and then have you stand. I slip the sweater off of your shoulders and lie it down. I then wrap my arms around you and unzip your dress in the back. I stand back and then slip the dress from your shoulders. I gently glide it down your body and you step out of it. I then notice that you have on the most beautiful red lace bra and panties. I tell you that you are the most beautiful woman and that I am lucky to be with you. You are also wearing a red lace garter belt and black stockings. I reach out and unhook the garters from the stockings and then begin to roll them down your legs. I place one hand on your inside thigh and one on the outside. You spread your legs just a bit so I can remove the stockings. I gently and slowly roll the stockings down your leg. I finally reach your foot and lift it to remove the stocking. I then do the same to the other leg. Placing one hand on your inner thigh and one on the outer. I then gently and slowly roll that stocking down you leg and lift your foot to remove it.

I then rise and unhook your garter belt and remove it. I then look you in the eyes. I lean in and kiss you lightly on your lips. I kiss again and then slowly move my lips to your chin. I kiss my way down your neck. You raise your head in the air so I have better access to your "Waddle" (Ally McBeal thing :-). I continue to kiss my way down reaching your upper chest. I kiss my way back and forth across your waist slowly moving down to your cleavage. I raise my hands up and cup your still covered breasts in my hands. I push them up lightly and then kiss the tops of your beautiful breasts. I then unclasp the bra to free your breasts. I slip the bra from your shoulders and then cup each now uncovered breast in my hands. I begin to kiss each inch of your breasts.

At first I avoid the center. I gradually work my way in, beginning to kiss you areola. I continue kissing until I reach your now firm nipple. I kiss each nipple lightly. alternating from left to right. Impossible as it may seem I can feel each become more firm with each kiss. I then begin to lightly suck each nipple into my mouth as I kiss them. As I continue I begin to take in more of your areola as well and when I do I lightly, but firmly flick my tongue across your nipples. I can hear you lightly moan as I do this.

I then have you sit down on the bed. You move back till you are all the way on the bed. I then lean over you and begin to kiss your lovely tummy. I continue kissing around until I reach your panties. I use my fingers to slowly move the waistband down the front so that I can continue to kiss lower. I then grasp the sides of your panties and begin to pull them down your legs. I do so slowly and watch as you press up with your feet to lift your bottom off of the bed. I finally remove your panties and put them aside. I then part your legs a bit and, starting at your toes I begin to kiss my way up your legs. I place light kisses on nearly every inch of your legs. I move back and forth alternating legs. I eventually reach your soft inner thighs and so I concentrate on them. I still switch back and forth but my kisses are now a bit firmer and linger a bit longer. I work my way up your thighs and lightly push them apart more. As I approach your pussy I can begin to see the juices already flowing from it.

I finally place my lips upon your pussy lips and kiss. You feel my lips part yours as I gently push against you. You then feel my tongue begin to push it's way inside you. You moan again. A little more loudly this time. I move my lips from yours and slowly pull my tongue from inside you. I then begin to lick up and down the lips of your pussy, tasting your sweetness. I slowly move up and down my tongue occasionally sliding between your lips. I gradually move up to feel your firm clit against my tongue. I can taste your sweetness everywhere. I flick my tongue across you clit and I hear another moan escape your lips. I then suck your clit into my mouth and flick my tongue across it again. You begin to moan more and your hips begin to gyrate. I let your clit escape from your lips and I lick my full tongue across your clit before returning to your lovely lips. You feel the fullness of my tongue against your pussy lips and you can feel me slowly insert it into you. You moan more now and your hips are moving more. You tell me you are going to cum soon. You then feel my face disappear from your pussy.

You see my face next to you and I tell you that tonight I want to cum with you, in you, together. I stand up and remove my suit. I then remove my shirt and boxers. You see my hard-on bounce as it escapes it's confines. I climb back into the bed and move my hips between your legs. I lean over you and kiss you fully on the mouth. Our mouths begin to open and close together and our tongues begin to touch. I then feel your hand grasp my cock and pull on it. You guide it into your waiting pussy. You tell me that you want to cum with me and you want me to cum in you and you want us to cum together too. I gently glide my cock into your wet pussy, passing the firm, purple head past the pouting lips of your pussy. You moan as it goes past and into your pussy. I then moan in response.

Eventually I have pushed my cock all the way into your pussy. I can feel the wetness surround me and I can feel it gently clenching my cock. I begin to pull out slowly. I let the pouting head of my cock just barely pass the lips of your pussy and then I push it a little more quickly back in. Maybe too quickly because you don't seem prepared for it as it goes all the way in touching the top of your pussy. I see your eyes widen and your mouth open, in ecstasy. I begin to pull back out a little quickly and ask if you would like me to do that again. You nod yes and then pull my head to yours and you kiss me passionately on the mouth. As we kiss I gently thrust my hard cock into your waiting pussy. Again you roll your head back, breaking our kiss, as the head of my cock touches the top of your pussy. I begin to feel the walls of your pussy contract around my cock, squeezing it. You tell me you want me to make love to you but hard. You want me thrusting inside you as you cum in orgasm.

I pull out and begin to do as you ask thrusting my cock gradually harder and deeper into the wetness of your pussy. You are moaning more now and your breathing is heavier. As I make each thrust and push all the way inside you a moan escapes your lips. I am moving faster now and my cock is going harder and deeper into you. You can feel my balls slap gently against you. I tell you that I am nearly ready to cum. You tell me to do it now. I thrust into you twice more and then my cum begins to escape from my cock. You can feel it splashing the walls of your pussy. At the same time You moan loudly and I feel the walls of your pussy clench my cock continually in orgasm. I continue to cum deep in you and your pussy continues to contract in orgasm.

We then collapse, exhausted from our wonderful night together. I lay beside you and pull the covers over us. I wrap my arm around you and tell you that this was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. We fall asleep holding each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Romantic Valentine's Day Interlude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds