• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Love, Actually

Love, Actually

Gillian and I had known each other from college, not exactly as close friends, but just acquaintances. I was an International student from India, and she was American.

Well, life moved on and I started my own Aeronautics Company. Fate had it, that one day Gillian turned up during the interview for my secretary's post. I did hire her.

About a year passed, and finally my family too immigrated, and settled down at Rochester, me being in NYC, closer to my office. Gillian's parents too lived upstate, and hence the 2 families had frequent weekend gatherings, ultimately leading our parents to put forward a marriage proposal in front of us. We accepted, eventually, and our wedding ceremonies-we were to have 2 ceremonies, Hindu and Christian-were to be held in the winter of 2004.

During the months leading to the wedding, hugs changed to cuddles, cuddles to kisses, but we decided to save ourselves for the special night. And we did.

The wedding celebrations started off on 23rd Dec '04, with the engagement in NYC. The Christian and the Hindu wedding ceremonies took place on 25th and 26th in our farmhouse in Rochester. Being a close family affair, the wedding ceremony on the 26th wrapped up fast, and after lunch me and Gil founds ourselves on the flight to NYC.

We got a cab to my (our, now) apartment in Manhattan, and what we found inside was a warm, pleasant surprise. The house was all cleaned up and decorated, presumably by our friends who'd returned on the 25th, and heat-to-serve dinner and wine were neatly spread on the dining table. While Gil warmed up the food, I took a shower and then we had a light dinner, washed down with lots of wine. She told me she needed a little rest, so she'll relax in the bathtub for a while. I sat down on the PC to check my email and all the e-greetings sent to us from those who couldn't attend the wedding celebrations.

After about half an hour, she turned up at the bedroom door, dressed in a silky silver backless gown that hung down on her body through straps on the shoulders, and took the shape of her body at all those key places. Her hair was tied up with a long lace kind of thing of a similar color.

Now I won't say that Gil was a super hit Hollywood hottie, but yea she was your regular beauty that you spot everyday on streets, or at the coffee shops or at the library. She was 5'7, slim built with just the right amount of flesh at the key parts of her body. She was pretty fair, with brown eyes, and long, flowing dark brown hair.

I too, was whom you'd call the guy next door. 5'8, slim, black eyes, black hair, not exactly muscular but not skinny either. I honestly never measured my 'size', but I believe I'm adequate.

She approached my chair slowly, bending down and wrapping her arms around my neck softly, rubbing her cheeks with mine. I looked up and planted a soft kiss on her lips, then stood up and held her in a tight hug, caressing her naked back slowly and kissing lightly on her neck. After holding her for a while, I started kissing on the side of her neck and her shoulders, gradually covering all parts of her neck. My kisses changed to licks, when I slowly dragged my outstretched tongue downwards from her chin, to her neck, to her chest and to the slight cleavage area left exposed by her dress.

"Ohh... " She Whispered.

Then I held her tightly, my arms around her as I licked her lips and then slowly pushed my tongue into her mouth while my lips rested on hers. I kissed her deeply while my tongue licked hers, slowly twirling it around it. I then broke the embrace and swept her up into my arms, carrying her to the bed.

I laid her down in a half sitting position on the bed and took off my shirt, then sat down in front of her, leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on her lips. I started licking her neck, and slowly dragged my tongue down to her chest. I kissed her all over on her chest and slowly dragged my mouth down her body, over the gown. On reaching her belly, I kissed over the gown on the area where her bellybutton would be, and then moved my mouth around the area. Again moving my mouth downward, I avoided the sensitive area and headed for her thighs one by one. I made her fold her legs up so the thighs were somewhat exposed, and then started to kiss all over the visible portion of her thighs. I simultaneously pushed my hand in, pushing it up towards her belly, and then moving my index finger around the bellybutton very gently. I could just make out the black thong she was wearing when I was kissing her thighs.

After doing this for a few minutes, I went back up, stared at her for a second and then gently put my hands on her shoulders, smoothly sliding down the straps that held the gown to her body down her arms. As the gown began to fall off, I started kissing every inch that became exposed, starting with her shoulders and following the straps as they slid down her arms so smoothly. When the dress began to fall off her breasts, she resisted out of shyness, and struggled to hold the dress in place with her hands. I slowly took hold of her hands and pushed them up, stretching her arms up above her, resting on the back of the bed and holding them there.

At lightning speed I drove myself towards her exposed frontal. But I wanted our first night to last long. So instead of going straight for her firm breasts, I kissed my way down the area between her breasts, and started licking it up and down for a while. I could now make out soft moans emanating from Gil's mouth, and I couldn't hold myself much longer. I started licking around her nipples, one at a time, not touching them even once with my tongue but keeping very, very close too. Her silent moans now turned somewhat more audible now.

"Ahhh... " She gasped." Mmmm... aaahh yea... "

Finally done with teasing both her nipples, which were now presumably rock hard, I softly took the ample fleshy part of her left breast in my mouth, sucking on the flesh with ever increasing intensity. With my hands I opened up her hair in one go, pulling off the silvery lace. Again stretching her arms upward, I tied them up together, and then to a bedpost. I started sucking on her fleshy breast again, simultaneously I started licking her nipple with the tip of my tongue, and with my other hand I started fondling her right breast. I softly pinched her right nipple as I bit on her left one.

She mumbled, "aaaaaaaaahh ohhhhh... "

I now started sucking on her left nipple, gradually sucking on it harder while I ran my fingers around her right nipple, teasing it.

"mmmmmm oh yeaaaaa... arghh," she managed.

Finally I took her rock hard right nipple in my mouth, sucking it hard in one go.

The suddenness of it drove her wild, and the lower part of her body starting from her abdomen and ending at her knees, jerked up.By this time, she was continuously moaning.

"oooohhhh yeaaa... mmmm," she said.

Going back up, I kissed on her neck, and dragged my mouth in that kissing position straight down her body, passing the valley between her boobs.

This drove her really nuts and her body shivered slightly, twitching in kind of spasms.

She was pretty vocal now.

"oooohh yeaa baby... mmmmm. Take meeeehh," she let out.

I went further down, and slid the gown up from her thighs roughly. I then buried my head between her thighs, moving my tongue all over her pussy from above the thong, so it never went into the pussy but really teased it.

Gil gasped, all the teasing driving her mad. She was moaning loudly now.

She went, "aawwwww yeeaahhh... uuhhhh... "

She tried to push her lower body, as if it would make my tongue go into her pussy, but of course the thong prevented that from happening. I grabbed hold of her thighs and pushed her down, and held her tightly in place, teasing her pussy more and more as her moans started to grow louder... which in turned made me hornier.

I look up at her and saw her head drawn back, eyes shut tight as loud moans escaped from her mouth. She was struggling hard to free herself or at least to be able to move her lower body, all the teasing making her hotter every instant. Beads of sweat were dripping down her face because of all the effort.

I freed her ass for an instant, and took off the thong aggressively. Now the only piece of cloth covering any part of her was the gown, piled up above her pussy.

I drove my tongue straight into her, and moved it out again. Grabbing her ass tightly once again, I repeatedly moved my tongue in and out of her pussy fast. After doing this a few times, I pushed my tongue in very slowly, moving it around inside to lick all over her walls as it went deeper. I moved my hands up and took hold of her breasts... fondling them very softly as I moved my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. I stopped short of her clit and kept it there, twirling it around to lick all over inside. Few minutes passed, and then I finally pushed my tongue farther in, softly touching her clit with the tip of my tongue. I licked it up and down slowly while I started squeezing her boobs harder. She moaned in pleasure, getting louder and louder everytime. She was now twisting around because her hands were tied, and moving her lower body aggressively. I felt her getting wetter and knew she was going to have an orgasm soon. I licked her clit more aggressively, moving my tongue all over it rapidly. I felt her pussy contract a bit as she started moaning really loud.

"yeeaaah... yeaaahh... aaahh yeeaa... uuhhhh... ohhh... uhhhh... yea... yea... yaaaa... aww yeaa," was all she managed to say.

Her body jerked up suddenly, and she led out a loud gasp. She cummed... squirting her juices all over my mouth and her pussy.

She was literally screaming , "oohhh yeaaa... uuhh... awww yeaaahh... mmmm... "

After lapping up all her juices, I finally untied her hands and kissed her passionately.

I then sat back, and she sat on my lap, facing me. She slowly guided herself on top of my dick. It slid all the way up her pussy slowly. I kissed her and licked her neck softly, and then she started moving up and down slowly. Every time she came down, my dick went in all the way and touched her clit. At length, she started moving faster, my dick ramming her pussy harder each time. I cupped her breasts and fondled them slowly. She bent back a little, her face looking up and eyes closed.

She was moaning softly, "mmmm ahh... "

My dick was getting harder each time her walls closed around it and it touched her clit. She was literally jumping up and down now, my dick hitting her clit harder and harder while she was moaned loudly, "Aaahh... Aaaah... yeaaa... harderrr... mmm yeaaa... "

I closed my arms around her and bent down kissing on her neck and shoulders. I moved my hands down behind her and grabbed hold of her butt. I added to her speed by guiding her faster by the butt. I licked her nipples as her boobs juggled up and down, and then sucked on them hard.

She was moaning really loud, "aaahhh yeaaa... yeaa... yeaa... uuhhh harderrr... oohh yeaaa!"

We were both going to cum soon. I sucked her nipples harder and harder, then bit them softly as she arched her back, moaning loud.

I came first, spraying cum inside her pussy while she kept going up and down. She followed the next instant, letting out a huge gasp while she closed her arms around me.

She was panting hard when she got off. We kissed for a few moments, holding each other tight.

She lied down first, and I followed. We went to sleep soon enough, exhausted, my hand wrapped around her tightly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Love, Actually

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds