• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Looking For The Higher High Ch. 02

Looking For The Higher High Ch. 02

12

Ann had now read my fantasy and you could see the wheels turning. She said, "Ok, I can get this done for you."

The week went by slowly. I kept asking Ann, "Are you working on my fantasy?"

She would reply, "Don't you worry it will be a great fantasy come true for you."

Saturday finally came around and I think my cock was hard all day just waiting to see what Ann had planned.

7pm came along and Ann said, "You better go get ready for your fantasy to come to reality."

I went to the bedroom to shower and get dressed.

Ann came into the bedroom and said, "Are you ready to go?"

I had just finished getting dressed. I looked at Ann and she was wearing an outfit to my specifications. It was completely sheer. It was a white evening gown that we had purchased from one of the shops. It was made of a silk fabric that let every detail show through. I stood and looked at her in this outfit with high-heeled shoes and my dick started to stir and grow. As requested she did not have on any panties. Her long blonde hair was perfect and her makeup made her look like a Playboy model.

About that time a horn honked in front of the house.

Ann said, "Your chariot awaits you."

The limo was not part of this fantasy but it was a very nice touch. We walked out of the house and the limo driver nearly stumbled over the curb when he saw Ann. He opened the door for us and we climbed in.

The driver asked, "Where to this evening?"

Ann replied, "Please take us to 6th and Murphy to a club called "The Opera House."

The driver kept looking at her through the rearview mirror. Ann then rolled up the privacy window.

I looked at her and asked, "The Opera House is one I haven't heard of."

She said, "It's new and very exclusive. I had to really work to get us into it. I think it will be worth it."

I looked at her and said, "You look awesome! You out in public in that dress is a fantasy all in itself."

We had a few drinks from the limo bar on the way to the club.

The limo pulled up out front and the driver got out to open the door for us. I stepped out and Ann followed first with a long tanned slender leg and then in all of her glory. The club was like a Hollywood preview with red carpet and velvet ropes guarding the walkway to the front door. At the front door were four big guys who all were smiling at each other as Ann walked up on my arm. She gave the one guy two passes and he opened the door for us.

The place was beautiful inside done in a turn of the century ornate style. Red carpeting and lots of dark wood used for trim. There were chandeliers hanging in the entrance hallway.

Ann said, "This once truly was an old opera house that they have restored."

You could here the rock music playing loudly on the other side of some big heavy doors. Two more guys stood at these doors.

Just before we entered into the doors a man came out and said, "Ann how are you tonight?"

Ann replied, "Great Tony how are you? I would like for you to meet my husband Scott. Scott, Tony owns this club"

Tony held out his hand and said, "Nice to meet you Scott. Ann here has told me a lot about you."

"All good I hope." As I shook his hand.

Tony said, "Definitely. This girl of yours is a very special lady. She is also looking fantastic tonight!"

I replied, "Thank-You I'm very proud of her."

Tony looked at Ann and said, "Ann if you want to come with me we will get you ready. Boys show Scott here to the VIP Section please."

He then looked at me and said, "Scott enjoy yourself tonight."

"I'm sure I will, Thank-You." I replied

Ann leaned to me and gave me a kiss and said, "I love you and I will see you shortly."

One of the big guys said, "Follow me Sir and we will get you to the VIP Section."

He opened the door for me and the music blared out. The lights were flashing and there was a fog in the air everywhere. The placed was packed with guys in suits and women in gowns. They were scattered around various stages in the huge room. Beautiful women were dancing on the stages in various states of undress all the way to completely nude.

I followed my guide to a staircase and into a room that was also large but very nicely decorated with plush couches and chairs. There was also a stage in this room and a beautiful girl was completely naked on it dancing to the music. The room also had a wall of windows where you could sit and watch the activity on all the stages below. There were only about twenty-five men and women in the room and apparently six or so dancers in the room. The workingwomen in the room were very skimpily dressed or were also naked. They were sitting with groups of guys or men and women couples. I sat down at a table that was next to the windows and next to the stage in the room.

As I looked around there were several lap dances going on. The unusual thing about this room was that the lap dancers were naked and there was a lot of touching of the girls going on in the room. I was particularly drawn to a lap dance that was going on in the corner. A beautiful woman was receiving a lap dance and apparently her husband was sitting next to her. The woman was feeling the girl's breasts and running her hands all over the dancer. The husband was rubbing his cock through his slacks as the girls next to him carried on. In another corner there was a lap dance that had just ended and the girl got down on her knees and was giving the guy a blowjob. There was also a woman sitting next to him that was apparently with him and she was intently watching her man get sucked off by this dancer. I have never had the privilege of being in the VIP Section of a strip club before. I wondered if this went on in all of them.

The DJ announced the next girl and she came out onto the stage and started dancing to the music. The girl that had been on the main stage moved over one and they all rotated. I sat with my drink and watched the activity on the floor. I assume due to the exclusive nature of the club there seemed to be a lot more touching of the girls allowed. One girl was down on her knees on the stage in front of a man and he was using his mouth to put a bill in her g-string. He was putting it in front and had his hands on her ass. Another dancer grabbed hold of a guy's head and shoved his face into her tits and shook them.

A knockout beautiful woman came up to me and asked, "Are you Scott?"

I looked up at her and said, "Yes."

She said, "Your wife Ann sent me here to keep you company while she was busy."

She sat down in a chair right next to me and said, "My name is Sara."

I replied, "Nice to meet you Sara."

She said, "Your wife told me about what you guys were doing. I think it is wonderful that two people trust each other enough to let their fantasies out. It is even more special that you can act on them."

The song ended and the DJ announced the next dancer, "Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a new girl for you tonight and I think you will be pleased with her. Let's get it up for Annie!"

The music started thumping and Ann came onto the main stage amongst hoot and hollers from the crowd. She had put on a sequined bra and g-string beneath her sheer evening gown. She was seductively swaying as she walked to the end of the stage where she started dancing to the music. She was gyrating and swinging her hips. My dick grew harder than it had ever been.

Sara said, "She looks great on the stage and seems to be a natural at it."

Ann then unbuttoned her sheer evening gown and let it slide off of her shoulders to here hips and then wiggled out of it. There were guys standing around the stage with their bills waiting to give them to the new girl. Ann then reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She let it slowly fall off of her shoulders and caught it with her hand before her big tits were in plain sight. She was teasing the crowd and me at this point. She made a twirl and let the bra drop to the stage. The crowd went wild when her big 36D tits were in full sight. Her nipples were hard and puckered taut. She was enjoying this.

Sara's hand touched my thigh and she rested it there. My eyes though were glued to the stage. Ann went to her knees in front of one guy and he had a bill in his mouth. She spread her legs and opened the front of her g-string for him to put in his bill. She then grabbed his head and pulled it to her tits and planted his nose directly between her tits.

Sara's hand was now on my hard cock, "She said, "You must really be enjoying the show. Ann thought you might need a little assistance while she was on stage. Apparently she was right."

She started rubbing my cock through my slacks. Ann went to the pole and twirled around it to the next guy. He also had a bill in his mouth and Ann again got on her knees, spread her legs and opened the front of her g-string. The guy inserted the bill and Ann grabbed his head and pulled it to her pussy and put his nose right on her barely covered pussy. She then stood up and reached for the waist of her g-string and slowly slid the panties down. She knew where I was sitting and turned her ass to me and pulled them on down. They fell to the floor and she was now completely nude in front of hundreds of people.

She laid on her back with her pussy facing me and raised her legs and then spread them wide. Her pussy was glistening in the lights. She scooted toward a guy by the stage and draped her knees over his shoulders and pulled him in with her legs. He was not at her pussy but so close he had to smell her sweet sex.

Sara was unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out. She started slowly stroking it as I continued to watch Ann.

Next Ann got down on all fours and crawled across the stage like a big cat. She swayed and her big tits were swaying beneath her. She turned to another guy and backed up to him. She stuck her pussy and ass in his face. He grabbed her thighs and moved toward her ass. He stopped just short of it and inhaled in a big show-off way for his buddies and put his bill on the stage. Ann crawled back toward the center of the stage pointing her pussy and ass at me. She knows I like it doggie style and she also knew Sara was with me keeping me entertained.

Sara moved to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with big brown eyes and said, "This is a present from your wife." She then wrapped her pouty lips around the head of my dick.

The music stopped and the DJ said, "Let's hear it for Annie." The crowd cheered loudly and whistled. Ann stepped off of the stage and nonchalantly walked through the crowd naked to the next stage. As she was walking several guys grabbed her arm and bent her down to say something to her. She always smiled and pointed at the next stage.

Sara knew there were three stages Ann had to cover before getting to the stage in the VIP Room so she was licking and going slowly. It was a good thing because I could not have taken a lot of friction at this point.

The music started again and Ann started swaying to the music. She was absolutely beautiful. Her body was simply radiant in the stage lighting. She was a hit with the crowd also. She went from man to man letting them sniff her pussy or shaking her tits in their faces. Then she went to a woman standing at the stage. She bent down in front of her and opened her legs. She then laid back and put her long legs over her shoulders and pulled the girl to her pussy. This woman did not stop though and dove her face right into Ann's pussy. I could see Ann's eyes open wide as the realization struck her that this woman had her face buried in her pussy. The woman reached up and grabbed Ann's hips and pulled her in closer. The guys around the stage were going nuts. They were throwing bills onto the stage. The woman stayed there with her face buried in Ann's pussy and from my vantage point looked like she was licking and sucking Ann's pussy.

Sara had sped up her tempo and with the combination of Ann's show and Sara sucking my cock I could feel my dick swelling. I grabbed Sara's head and she swallowed my dick. Her nose was on my pubic bone and I shot load after load down her waiting throat.

Ann had finally pulled up and got back on her knees in front of the woman. The woman motioned her to bend toward her. Ann leaned down and the woman sucked one of her nipples briefly into her mouth and then kissed her on the lips. The crowd around the stage was chanting and still putting bills on the stage.

Sara looked up at me and handed me a napkin. She stood up bent over and kissed me. She then said, "I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

I said, "Thank-You for your company and the assistance."

She smiled and said, "It was my pleasure."

The music had ended and Ann was making her way to the next stage. She continued working the crowd and the men around the stage.

That song ended and her next stage was the VIP Stage.

I watched her as she ascended the stairs with her full tits swaying and bouncing with each step. She opened the door and stepped in. She was looking for me and when she found me she winked and smiled at me. I moved to a seat next to the stage.

The music started and she went into her gyrating and swaying. I grabbed a bill in my pocket and put it in my mouth. She slowly sashayed her way toward me. She got down on all fours and backed her pussy right to my face. I could smell her juices. She shook her ass in my face and reached between her legs and took the bill out of my mouth and rubbed it along her ass and pussy. She then turned and grabbed my head and pulled it between her tits and shook them. Her tits are so big that they were hitting my ears. She then bent over and whispered in my ear, "That is what the girls call a milkshake. Do you like it?"

I replied, "I like everything about this show so far."

She smiled and moved onto the next guy who was sitting right next to me. She took his bill and gave him a "milkshake" also. She then crawled over to the guy on the other side of me and draped her legs over his shoulders and pulled him to her pussy. The guy sitting next to me poked me but I did not look at him, as I was transfixed on the sight next to me.

He leaned toward me and said, "WOW! She is hot and those tits are all natural."

The guy had his nose only inches away from Ann's pussy. She clamped her legs around his head and shook his head with her legs. She let him go and went to the next guy.

The guy next to me said, "Holy Shit Man. I could smell her pussy I was so close. She has a sweet smelling pussy." He was rubbing the front of his pants as he said this.

Ann came back around just before the music ended and said to me, "Can I come see you after this dance?"

I replied, "I was hoping you would."

She stood back up and kept dancing. The guys next to me said, "Damn you lucky bastard!"

I said, "Yes I am."

The song ended and Ann stepped off of the stage. She did not bother putting on any clothes and walked over to my table next to the window.

She asked, "Sir would you like a private lap dance?"

I replied, "Yessss I would."

The next song had started and she started by hanging her tits in my face. I reached out my tongue and licked one.

She said, "NO, NO. No touching."

She shook her tits in my face then turned and put her ass and pussy in my face. I again reached out my tongue and licked her pussy.

She turned again and said, "You are a bad boy not paying attention to the rules."

She then put her foot on my lap and started rubbing my cock with her foot. She said, "I'm glad you are enjoying the show. Did Sara keep you company while I was working?

I shook my head in the affirmative as I could not speak right then.

She reached down and unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She then straddled me and easily sat down on my dick.

One of the bouncers started for us. Tony was standing there watching and grabbed the guy and said something to him. I'm sure he said it was ok as we were married. The bouncer just smiled, stopped and watched. The guys who were sitting next to me at the stage turned and nearly fell out of their chairs.

Ann's pussy was soaking wet and hot. She sat on my lap gyrating to the music and grinding into my cock.

The music stopped and she got off of me and put my cock back into my pants.

She said, "I'm going to go change and shower. I will meet you out front by the big doors in 30 minutes. I'm not through with you yet."

I had another drink and the guys at the stage turned to me. One of them said, "Shit man she was fucking you right here. How did you manage that?"

I said proudly, "She's my wife."

Their jaws nearly hit the floor. The other one said, "You really are a lucky bastard."

I waited and watched the show for a while then went out front to meet Ann. She came walking around the corner with a big smile on her face. She had put back on her sheer evening gown but had added the sequined g-string.

She kissed me and said, "Do you like the addition to my outfit? They let me keep it as a souvenir."

Tony came out the doors about that time. He looked at Ann and said, "You did great! I would like to offer you a full time position here dancing if you want to."

Ann looked at me and smiled, "The money is very good! I will let you know."

He then shook my hand and said, "Scott you are a truly lucky man to have a woman like this."

We then headed out the front door and our limo was waiting for us. The driver opened the door and we crawled in. He got in and asked, "Where to now?"

Ann replied, "Home but please take the long way around." She then rolled up the privacy screen.

I reached over and kissed Ann and said, "WOW! That was incredible you were so sexy and looked great."

She reached over and started stroking my cock and said, "It made me incredibly horny."

I asked her, "What went through your mind when that woman stuck her face in your pussy?"

She got on her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants and looked up at me and said, "I was told that the guys could not actually touch your tits or your pussy while you were on stage. So, I treated her like any other. It was only after I had got back to the dressing room that I was told that woman could touch and do what they want. But, to say the least I was shocked when she started licking my pussy and clit. I'm a little embarrassed to say I was beginning to enjoy it because I was already in a state of complete horniness by the second stage."

I said, "No need for embarrassment I thought it was sexy!" as she was stroking my cock.

She asked, "Did Sara take good care of you while I was dancing?"

"Yes, she took very good care of me." I smiled.

She said, "Good I hoped she would. I told her if she would I would give her any money I earned tonight dancing and that was almost $500."

I was shocked, "$500?"

She said, "Yah, isn't that unbelievable?" She then lowered her head to my dick and sucked it deep into her mouth.

I leaned my head back against the leather seat and enjoyed the sensation of her sucking. I then pulled her up and sat her on the seat. I unbuttoned her gown and kissed her tits. As I unbuttoned down the length of the gown I kissed her body. I then reached for her new g-string and pulled it off of her hips. She put her legs over my shoulders as if she was still on stage and I went directly for her pussy. I licked from the bottom of her slit to the top and then concentrated on her clit. I drew small circles around it and flicked it until it was standing up like a small cock. I then sucked it into my mouth and slightly bit on it. Ann took her legs off of my shoulders and spread her legs wide to give me better access. She started pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits as I licked and sucked her sweet pussy.

She was moaning and squirming on the seat. I inserted my thumb into her pussy and felt for her g spot as I licked. She grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy and let out a loud "AAAUUUUGGGGHH" and came on my face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Looking For The Higher High Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds