• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

123

Growing up as a kid, I had a pretty low self-esteem. It wasn't my looks either. Like any teenager growing up, I hadn't as yet hit my maturity peak. Awkward, still growing into my rapidly changing body, with a shyness borne from a perception of myself, I tended to withdraw from making friends with anyone.

By the time I had reached high school, I was falling behind in several of my classes, adding to the perceptions of myself as being less than capable of being able to understand or do anything. I certainly didn't consider myself as being stupid, but others did.

The fact that I was strong, well built kept me out of a lot of fights. But being labeled with "not playing with a full deck", as I'd often heard also kept me from dating or having any really close friends.

And to make matters worse, it became obvious during my senior year of high school that I wasn't going to have enough credits to graduate for having failed or performed miserably in too many of my classes. To my dismay, furthering my low opinion of myself, I was held back a year in the hopes that I would somehow eventually come to learn and understand the subjects that had been causing me to fail so miserably in my life.

Finally, someone took interest in me as a person. A teacher who had only recently transferred to the high school I was attending, and who had had similar experience with other students such as myself. It was discovered that I had a very severe case of dyslexia, something I had unknowingly been struggling with for years. Not only had it affected my ability to read and understand words, but also mathematical problems had become all but impossible for me to be able to work through.

My salvation came in the form of a woman whom I affectionately called "Ms. Jenkins".

Shortly after the start of the school year, she recognized almost immediately what the problem was I was experiencing. After speaking with my parents one evening, she went so far as to volunteer to tutor me after school three times a week, provided I was willing to put in the extra time it would take to turn things around for myself, and ensure I would actually graduate.

For the first time in years, I was excited, enthusiastic, and willing to do whatever it took. Though I had recently turned eighteen, I hadn't been able to pass the written test in order to obtain my drivers license, just one more little thorn in my side that set me apart from everyone else. Ms. Jenkins had worked it out with my parents however that she would take me home to her place after school, feed me, and then sit down with me for a couple of hours of arduous and difficult work while she began showing me how to work through and over come my problem. Afterwards, she would drive me the short distance to my home having loaded me up with simple, yet numerous tasks all designed to help me with my reading disability.

I had guessed correctly as I later learned, that Ms. Jenkins was in her late thirties. Though her hair was obviously long and dark, she most often wore it up in a tight bun behind her head. She wore little if any make-up, a pair of reading glasses most often dangling on a chain about her neck, resting casually against a pair of full breasts that she ensured were downplayed by the less than provocative clothing she most often wore during classes. To say she looked plain would have been an understatement. Most would call her an old maid, simply because she lived alone for reasons I didn't know or understand at the time. Others saw her as a kind and friendly woman, which she was. But without any obvious sex appeal whatsoever, self included.

A lot of that changed the very first evening we spent at her place when we began my tutoring.

Ms. Jenkins lived in a small but comfortable two-bedroom apartment. Nicely but simply furnished, she immediately directed me to have a seat at her small, but cozy looking kitchen table which sat adjacent to a fairly large window over looking the courtyard behind the building complex she was living in. Below sat a moderate sized swimming pool, currently unoccupied, along with a Jacuzzi where a young couple sat sipping and drinking wine.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"I'd love a beer," I told her.

She actually laughed. "I would too, but I don't think that would be very appropriate under the circumstances," she added. "How about a coke?"

"That'd be great!" I replied a little sheepishly. Though my attempt at humor had been obviously well received, it was also my only defense mechanism whenever I was extremely nervous, which I was now.

I watched as Ms. Jenkins leaned into the refrigerator retrieving our cokes. She had worn slacks today, along with a high collared white blouse. Upon entering her apartment, she'd removed her jacket tossing it over the back of one of her living room chairs. Her white blouse was just sheer enough to reveal the delicate lacy bra she was wearing. As she turned from the refrigerator, I noticed the twin hard little nubs of her nipples as they pressed firmly against the material of her blouse. Averting my eyes almost immediately so that she didn't catch me looking, I accepted my coke graciously from her.

"Would you like a glass?"

"Ah, no thanks. This is fine," I assured her still averting my eyes until she turned to reach into the cupboard taking a glass down for her self. Once again I glanced towards her chest, but already her nipples were withdrawing noticeably back into the warmer confines of her bra.

"Why don't you turn to page seventeen of your work book, and read through that short story for me while I change clothes," she said. "After you've done that, we'll sit down and read it through together."

At first it was hard to concentrate. My mind wandered briefly as I once again scanned the surroundings of her apartment, leaning forward slightly in order to have a better look down the hallway where she had moments ago headed towards what I could only assume was her bedroom. To my surprise, I saw that her bedroom door was still slightly open, but even more surprisingly, I caught her reflection in a nearby bedroom mirror on her vanity. Standing just inside her closet, I watched as she carefully removed her blouse, then her slacks until she was standing in nothing but that lacy bra and a pair of matching white panties.

Somewhat alarmed, I leaned away back towards the table and the book that was staring up at me. I tried to focus on the words that were formed there, but my mind was once again elsewhere. Hearing movement, I sat up leaning forward once again, just catching her reflection as she slid into a pair of comfortable looking sweatpants. But to my astonishment and shock, her bare breasts swung freely and openly before my gazing eyes before she moments later pulled a matching sweatshirt over herself concealing them once again.

I returned to the book desperately trying to read the story before her return, realization dawning on me that when she did return, she would be wonderfully and erotically braless beneath that bulky non-form fitting garment. Even so, I felt my prick lurch in recognition of that hidden fact.

Hearing her footsteps as she came back towards me, I was startled to some degree as she sat down across from me taking a sip of her coke. Her hair was down. I had never seen it that way before. It fell well below her shoulders, framing her oval shaped face so perfectly giving her a much more alluring expression and look than anyone might ever realize. Even the small amount of make-up that she wore seemed to better highlight her light blue eyes, perky nose and sensual full lips though she didn't appear to be wearing anything more than lip-gloss.

"How we doing?" she asked.

"I'm getting there," I stammered uneasily.

Truth was, that was my problem. The erection I'd begun to feel growing hadn't abated one iota. If anything, it was getting uncomfortably worse as I took brief glances up from the book I was supposedly reading to take in this new image of Ms. Jenkins that I was suddenly seeing for the first time.

"You're not concentrating," she said observantly.

She had me there. I hadn't even turned the first page, which at the minimum even with my difficulty reading I should have been able to do in the length of time given.

I watched her hand cross over towards the book, sliding it out and away from beneath mine. She closed it leaning back in her chair looking at me.

"You seem nervous. Why don't we chat for a while first, and then when you're more comfortable, we'll try it again," she stated easily.

"Thank you, I'd like that," I replied sipping my soda.

She soothed me by asking me what kinds of things I enjoyed doing, what types of hobbies I had, what I did for fun, favorite movies and TV shows. Thankfully, my erection subsided as I began concentrating more on that, and less and less on her bare breasts so perfectly concealed beneath the loose bulky sweatshirt.

Having no real social skills, when I had answered pretty much everything she had asked me, she then asked me if there was anything I wanted to know about her.

"Obviously you're not married," I began, seeing the surprised look in her face as I spoke. "How come?"

She smiled, but it was a sad smile and I could tell it wasn't easy for her as she stood up making her way over towards the sink where she turned on the water, rinsing out her glass before placing it down on the counter, turning to face me.

"I'm divorced," she said frankly. "Nearly four years now," she added.

I nodded my head, though not in understanding as to why. She really was an attractive looking woman and I couldn't understand for the life of me why anyone wouldn't want to be married to someone as nice and obviously as caring as she was.

"You have any kids?" I asked, once again showing my naiveté at what for her was obviously a delicate subject.

"No. Jack and I, my husband...or rather ex-husband I guess, couldn't have kids. Not that I didn't want any. I did. I'm just not capable of having any. Which is one of the reasons I became a teacher to begin with. I love kids, and love teaching them, especially kids who need a little extra help."

"You mean dumb kids like me?" I offered, trying to sound funny, grinning as I said it.

The look on her face became serious however and she approached me even before I knew what she was doing. In moments, she was kneeling down in front of me having placed both of her hands on each side of my face ensuring that I had no where to look but into her more than serious eyes.

"Chad, you're not dumb! And don't ever think of yourself in those terms again!"

Releasing my cheeks, which I felt suddenly red with surprise and embarrassment, Ms. Jenkins again stood looking down at me.

"You're a lot more intelligent and wise than you realize," she added. "You just need a little extra special attention and guidance is all. Before we're through, you'll realize that."

Once again she turned away from me looking back towards the sink. I saw her hand travel up to her face, knowing when she did that she was wiping away tears from her eyes. I'd seen them begin to moisten moments earlier as she held my face within her hands.

"Ms. Jenkins? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything to make you feel bad."

When she turned back around to face me, the tears were gone, replaced by a warm, almost loving smile on her face.

"Tell you what Chad. When we're here, you can call me by my given name. Karen. But only here, never at school. Agreed?"

"Ok...Karen," I said, getting the feel of the more intimate introduction just given me. It did make her seem more real somehow, more like actually having a friend as opposed to her simply being one of my teachers. But I also knew that in class, she would be, Ms. Jenkins, my teacher, and that she expected me to respect that, which I would, and did.

We soon went back to my studies, spending the next hour and a half working through the short story she'd given me to read until she was confident that I had read it, and finally understood everything I had read. As she'd promised, once again showing just how much she was willing to go out of her way for me, she drove me home. And though it was a relatively short drive of less than fifteen minutes, I found that I was sad to be arriving in front of my house far too soon than I might have wished.

And there had been another reason for that too. Though certainly warm enough that she hadn't needed to take a coat or jacket along with her, the air was just cool enough outside as well as inside the car when we began driving, that her nipples once again firmed up sufficiently that they poked against the soft material of her sweatshirt. I could almost imagine that soft material caressing them from within. Wondering what they would feel like, remembering albeit far too briefly what they had actually looked like.

In my mind, I reflected briefly back to that moment as she stood just outside her closet, bending over slightly while struggling into her sweatpants. Her magnificent breasts jiggling lazily above as she finished slipping them on. Even at that distance, I could see the coloring of those twin teats. Caramel colored, dollar sized with erect perky nipples protruding from each.

"Day after tomorrow then?"

The car had stopped out in front of my house. Re-gathering my wits about me, I found I had been staring at her chest. Shamefacedly, I tore my eyes away looking up into hers. She seemed not to have noticed however, or if she had noticed, she wasn't letting on.

"Yeah," I replied simply reaching for the door handle. "Thank you Ms.," I paused momentarily unsure what to call her at the moment."

"Karen," she finished for me smiling. "But tomorrow, Ms. Jenkins, just like always," she added.

"Karen," I acknowledged, finally locating the door handle to her car in my reluctance to leave her.

As I stepped out, I felt the obvious. I knew I had an erection. But I also felt like it was safely positioned enough so as not to be too noticeable as I stood. I was wrong. I thought briefly of dropping my hand down to cover it. But then thought as how that might actually draw her attention towards it. Standing as I was, I couldn't see her face which was a slight relief. But as it was obviously time to say goodnight, I bent over leaning back towards the window. Which is when I discovered that she was looking, or had been looking anyway. Her eyes immediately shot up towards mine, and even in the darkness of the interior of the car, I could see coloration in her face.

"See you tomorrow in class then Chad," she said in parting. But there had been a throaty catch in her voice as though she had swallowed wrong before speaking.

"Good night Ms. Jenkins," I said, sliding into the more formal relationship between us. "See you tomorrow."

And with that, I stood back following the red glow of her taillights as she slipped down the street into darkness before making a left hand turn a short block away.

Only then did I screw up enough courage to look down at myself, alarm, shock and embarrassment greeting me as I glanced at the obvious spreading wet-spot which had appeared from out of nowhere on the front of my well-faded Levi jeans.

I dashed into the house, grateful that my bedroom was upstairs, and the family room downstairs. The faint glow from the TV set below as I reached the banister preparing to vault myself several steps at a time towards my room.

"How'd it go?" I heard my mother suddenly ask as she stepped from the kitchen catching me just before I could begin climbing the stairs.

"Good!" I offered back hurriedly, glancing towards her.

Mom stood with a wooden spoon in hand, her favorite baking apron on. "So, you going to tell me about it or what?" she asked curiously.

"I will later...promise!" I responded. "But right now, I gotta pee really bad!"

I made some effort at a grimace on my face, knowing full well the desired effect as mom blushed, turned, and headed back into the kitchen.

"Well, come see me before you go to bed then," I heard her saying as she disappeared.

I had my own bathroom off my bedroom, which was nice. And though it didn't have a shower or a bath, it did offer me some privacy and recluse for one of my favorite past-times, and that of course was masturbation. Although very much a virgin, and a very inexperienced one at that, I did have an active imagination even if that's all I had. I had never even seen a naked woman aside from a few photos and magazines that I had secreted away inside my bathroom, let alone ever having touched a woman. I had had only one girl friend to speak of during junior high school. But all we had ever done was kiss. And though I did have a few, though very few female friends in high school, that's all they were, that, and nothing more, certainly nothing romantic to speak of anyway.

As I sat down on the toilet slowly stroking my swollen cock, the image of Karen as I now thought of her, standing in her bedroom, breasts swaying so provocatively filled my minds eye.

It was an image and a memory that would serve me well over the next several weeks, as during that period I never again caught a glimpse of her in any manner that could add to or fuel my sexual fantasies.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I worked hard to overcome my learning disability. As I began to work through the difficulty, my self-confidence grew. I began to feel better about myself, and my attitude began to reflect that. Even styling my hair, dressing a little differently at Ms. Jenkins suggestion, gradually improved my self-image.

The day I received the first 'A' I had ever been given for a term paper was one of the biggest thrills of my entire life. More importantly, the fact I'd achieved it in a writing class under a different teacher, proved to me as well as to Ms. Jenkins that I wasn't dumb, and obviously very capable of producing exceptional work.

I arrived at her last class of the day waiting anxiously for the bell to ring. It wasn't one of our scheduled evenings, but I wanted to show her the grade I had received, and thank her for having helped me achieve it. When the last student had filed out of her classroom, I slipped inside approaching her with a broad grin on my face. I noticed as I did that she had chosen to wear her hair in a ponytail today, making her appear much younger. She was also wearing a tight fitting sweater, something else I wasn't accustomed to seeing her do. But the affect of both once again stirred the desire within my Levi's, and I quickly crossed to her desk so as to hide the obvious.

"Chad!" she said grinning at me as I entered. "Well, how'd you do?"

She had known about the term paper of course. After all, she had worked hard preparing me without once even glancing at it, leaving me to do all the required and necessary work on my own. I held it up, passing it to her with a bright red 'A' clearly indicated on the top of the notebook I handed her.

"Oh Chad, this is wonderful!" she said beaming at me. And then in the next instant, she stepped around from behind her desk, hugging me to her in a warm and affectionate embrace.

Feeling the softness of her firm breasts pressing against me only made the situation I began to find myself in worse. That, and the subtle fragrance of her musky scent, spices, orange blossoms perhaps, and the clean smell of soap. Standing there with my arms wrapped around her back was intoxicating, and I found myself not wanting to let her go. Obviously she felt something too, as moments later, the too long lingering hug became awkward, both of us stepping away, suddenly shy as we each purposely turned away from one another distancing ourselves.

"Say, we need to celebrate! Can you call your folks and let them know you'll be leaving with me tonight?" she asked.

Too stunned to verbally answer her, and with a painfully obvious erection still pressing firmly against my jeans, I nodded my head as she handed me her cell phone to use. Minutes later, I followed her out of the room towards her car in the parking lot.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds