• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Walking Orgasm Ch. 02

The Walking Orgasm Ch. 02

Recap: Chapter 1

"Mmmm, it sure was." I said as I slowly kept pushing back into him and making all of that cum juice spread all over.

"I hope you don't mind what we did Debbie?"

"Mmmm, it was so nice, Mr. Jacobs." I told him.

"Then at some other time, would it be possible to do it again then Debbie?"

"Yes, I think so Mr. Jacobs. But right now I think I better go to the washroom and get out of these soggy panties."

"I should accompany you, my pants need attention also."

----------

Chapter 2

He did follow me to the office washroom but I was fairly discreet as I slipped down my soggy panties and put them in the sink. Then I took a piece of paper towel and wetted it before I wiped it down my crack and over my bum cheeks.

When I turned he was stood there looking down at the front of his trousers and the enormous wetspot.

"Oh my goodness, I can't go home like this, she'll kill me." He said with an air of concern.

"Take them off Mr. Jacobs, let me see if I can wipe them with a wet cloth."

He was stood there in his boxer shorts, which were also wet while I tried to salvage his wet cum stained casual trousers.

"It's a pity we don't have a washer and dryer here, these are washable. Maybe I can pop home and do them."

"Oh sure, and what do I wear while I wait here, what happens if someone comes?"

"Well I guess we could finish up here and you could come over to my house and we'll wash and iron them."

"Good thinking Debbie, I never thought of that, are you still living alone?"

"Yes, just me and the cat."

He put his trousers back on and made sure that we had removed any evidence of what had happened, then he made sure that all the front doors were locked. We slipped out of the backdoor and he locked it after me, then he gave me a ride home.

I put the kettle on and made him a coffee then he removed his trousers and emptied the pockets before I gave them a cold water wash.

"Don't you think we better do the boxer shorts as well?"

"I guess so, what do you have that I can wear?"

"I'll have a look and see if there is any of dads old clothes around in moms room."

"Oh its okay Debbie, just give me a big towel." He said so I handed him one and he discretely removed his shorts.

"Did you pickup those wet panties out of the office washroom?"

"Yes, I'll throw them in with the shorts."

"Well, I guess they know each other intimately anyway." He said and chuckled so I laughed and then we seemed to relax.

"I'm sorry to cause all this bother for you Debbie. Don't worry I'll mark down extra hours for you."

"It's no problem Mr. Jacobs."

"Listen, away from the office you can call me Ron."

"Thanks Ron."

"I should really have realized what was happening, but I was so wrapped up in the excitement of the event." He said.

"Me too, Ron. You're the first person to ever touch me there, so I was all caught up in the excitement also."

"Oh, I'm surprised, I thought that you would have had many boyfriends already."

"I've had a few boyfriends, but none worked out long term. Actually, I'm still a virgin."

"Well, I guess there is nothing wrong with that, Debbie. So do you usually please yourself by masturbation?"

"Yes. But you were the first to do it to me."

"I hope that you allow me to do it again, Debbie.'

"I, err don't know Ron. Maybe if there is a washer and dryer close by." I said and grinned. Then we both laughed.

"It's very rare that I masturbate Debbie, I just never had the motivation, until I met you of course."

"But you have a wife as well to look after you."

"I'm afraid her days of giving or receiving any sexual pleasures are over, she's much older than I and she has no interest anymore."

"Oh that's really sad."

"Yes it is, but you made me feel like a much younger man again Debbie."

"Well thank you, that's kind of you to say, Ron. I must say I did feel very comfortable when you were holding me."

"Tell me Debbie, have you ever masturbated a man before?"

"Oh yes, several. That was the only way to keep the boyfriends satisfied and their hands off me."

"Did you ever have oral sex with them?"

"I did do it to them occasionally, but I didn't let them do it to me."

"Why not Debbie?"

"I have my reasons, Ron."

"Was it because of your larger clit?"

"Yes, but how did you know?"

"I felt it remember, but I didn't want to say anything before. Actually I think it's a wonderful quality that you have."

"You do?"

"Yes, I most certainly do Debbie. Please come sit on my knee for a while."

I sat on his knee then he put his arm around me and it felt so good, I felt extremely comfortable.

"You don't have to worry with me Debbie, I'll do whatever you want but I would like to please you again before I go home." He said as his hand rested on my leg just above my knee.

"Ron, I'm adamant about remaining a virgin."

"Then I certainly won't make those kinds of advances Debbie, but there are lots of ways to please you and me, without having intercourse."

"I know. Even today was something new."

"Did you really like that, today?"

"Yes."

"Can we do something like that then?"

"Yes, Ron."

"Good, but we'll not rush into anything yet. Just relax on my knee and know that you are with someone that really cares about you." He said as he slowly ran his hand up and down my side.

"It's been a long time since I was so close to an older MAN." I told him.

"So who was that?"

"My dad, when I was 12 years old, before he left us and ran away with a younger chick."

"But you didn't do anything sexual with your Dad, right?"

"NO, never anything like that, but I loved to get settled on his knee. Or I would snuggle up to him on the couch to watch TV."

"That's nice, I guess you missed your father."

"Yes, it made a big void in our lives."

"Well, you can look upon me as your father, I'll be there for you to give advice if you ever need it."

"Thank you, Ron." I said as I stood and removed the towel from his knee and glanced at his semi hard cock before I sat back down on his knee.

His hand went to my breast and his fingers tweaked my nipple as he kissed me lightly on the cheek. It felt good and I wasn't complaining at all.

"Why don't we stand up, I have an idea." He said and then we both stood as he eased me back towards the counter.

"Okay." I said with a smile as I had already felt his erection poking against my bum.

"Did you want to get your skirt wet or is it possible to remove it?"

"I'm nervous about doing that, Ron."

"Okay, I understand."

His back was against the counter and his hands slid up my short skirt and settled over my bare cheeks then he pulled me closer to him and I could feel his erection pressing upwards against my clit and pubic area.

He kicked his shoes off which lowered him a little and then he suggested that I slip my shoes back on. Then his hard cock was fully against my clit and when he moved up and down it was incredible.

"Mmmm, that's good, but maybe I really should slip off my skirt, Ron." I said, as I backed away and unfastened it then let it fall to the floor before I kicked it away.

His bare penis against my bare pussy was so much better, it was even better after I ran my fingers through my wet pussy and then slipped my wet fingers over his hard cock to lubricate it.

"Mmmm, that's so much better." He said when his fingers clutched at my bum cheeks and we grinded together.

"Oooooooooh god yes, it sure is, keep going, ooooooh, ooooooh my god."

He leaned forward a little and kissed me passionately on the lips as I reached my peak and shuddered almost uncontrollably.

"Oh Debbie, oh my goodness you were so quick to orgasm, this is so good."

Just mere seconds later I felt his hard cock spewing his juices between us and providing incredible lubrication that made it feel even better. I grabbed at his bum and held him tight and slid myself up and down rapidly over his wet cock as I quickly build up to another orgasm.

"Ooooooooooh I'm cummin again, oooooooh Ron keep going, keep going, ooooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, yesss."

The feeling was unbelievable as he tightened his grip on my cheeks and he assisted in sliding me up and down his wet cock until I almost collapsed with my head on his shoulder. Finally he slowed down and we just held each other tightly and then didn't move for such a long time.

"Oh wow Ron, that was unbelievable. That's tired me out, let's lay down for a while."

-----------

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Walking Orgasm Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds