• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking Possession of My Lover

Taking Possession of My Lover

I apologize for the time gaps in this story but I can't write a novel, yet this is too wonderful of a relationship not to record and share.

Ever since I saw the photos her husband had sent, I was captivated by this little blonde beauty. He had sent me several photos before we met. They all show a beautiful blonde with a very pretty face, enchanting grin, short blonde hair with some high lights. Although the photos were all clothed they did show her fair skin, her nice breasts, a perfectly flat tummy, thin thighs topping long legs and pretty dainty feet. I wasn't sure which photo of Linda was my favorite. One showed her face and great smile better, another her tummy, another her breasts, and yet another her long thin legs. Although I almost never masturbate looking at photos of women on the internet the looks of this woman mixed with the possibility of actually meeting her made it impossible not to.

I will fast forward a bit to the first meeting at their home. Her husband greeted me at he door and he was as friendly as he had been in our email exchanges and over the phone. When he stepped aside to let me in there she was. As great as her pictures looked she looked far better in person.

Over the weeks and months to come she would only become more attractive to me as I got to know her, and her personality came through. As is required in these situations, I needed to not push. As a result instead of walking over to the couch that first night as she sat there with her husband and taking her right then, it was about a month later until we had our first kiss. We were all at a club, and she and I were dancing. Watching this little hottie moving her body so close to me, and looking so seductively at me I decided it was a good time to kiss her. It was a soft tentative kiss at first, then as she responded it quickly grew more passionate. That kiss and everyone since then, has shown proved to me that she and I are the most compatible kisser for me I have ever found.

The passion between us has always been there since that first kiss. It doesn't matter whether we are naked in bed with my cock buried inside her, or sitting across the table having dinner talking about our work. A touch of her hands, a bump of her foot, or her look into my eyes with her head slightly down sends my heart racing.

Fast forwarding again to about two years later when we had our first opportunity to be alone. I'm not sure about her, but I was as nervous as I was at seventeen on my first date. As she approached my car we acted pretty much like we were teenagers, holding hands, kissing, and grouping each other. During our meetings that followed they were just as thrilling weather she was just sitting on my lap and we were looking into each others eyes, or she was on her hands on her hands and knees sucking my cock while her little hands massaged my cock and balls trying her best to extract all the cum from me she could.

From our many conversations about curiosities and sexual interests, we both wanted to experiment more sexually. Of special interest to us was BDSM, and her desire to be dominated by me in a master/slave relationship. From the time I fully realized she wanted me to collar her, my mind was racing. Of course I had had fantasies of playing all sorts of games with Linda, but knowing this was going to be realized was incredible. Neither of us had come out and said it, but we knew the day was coming. I began to make little notes of thing I'd want to do with my lover when we got the time. Through our surfing of the internet, I found a survey. It was written for dominates and submissives to fill out and share with each other to find out each others limits and desires. The survey was four pages long with items as mainstream as dressing in sexy outfits, to as extreme as bloodletting and golden showers.

With the surveys completed and exchanged, we knew the next step would be our first session. Obviously I could not officially collar my slave without a collar. The next time we were together I wrapped my hands around her little throat and made a mental note of the size. I only knew one store that would have a good selection of collars. As I searched the store I saw collars that would fit her dainty frame, and more industrial ones that would fit her darker desires. The dainty collars looked to fragile for real use, and the industrial ones to uncomfortable for extended wear. When I saw a medium width leopard spotted collar I knew that was the one. It was very soft, with a heavy D ring on to attach a leash. I bought it along with a medium sized leather flogger.

A week later there I was sitting at he head of a hotel bed, and Linda came walking out with her head down. She had a long pink silky ribbon wrapped around her body. She walked her long limbs over to me with her head down and kneeled in front of me and presented it to me like a leash. Here was this gorgeous naked blonde surrendering her body to me. I was almost speechless with my luck and possessing such a lovely creature. As speechless as I was there was so much to be said regarding this wondrous gift.

I took Linda's face in my hand and lifted it up so I could look in her beautiful eyes. I asked her if she wanted me to collar her. She said yes. I then produced her collar and told her to lift her hair out of the way. It fit as perfectly around her neck as my cock always fit in her tight little pussy. There I was with my own hot sexy slave to fulfill my every desire.

After it was secured in place I asked her who her pussy belonged to, and she said correctly, "It belongs to you Master". I asked her who her body belonged to, and she replied, "It's your's Master". I warned her that she was my slave, and as such she needed to obey me immediately when I gave her directions. She chose a safe word to only be used when she was sure she wanted what ever activity we were doing to stop. I kissed Linda on her lips and we hugged and kissed passionately.

I then told her to kneel on the bed with her feet under her ass. I posed my little doll by spreading her knees apart as far as they could comfortably go. I arched her back slightly so that her ass stuck out. I turned her palms up and set them on her thighs. I reached between her legs and gently touched the lips of her pussy, running my middle finger over her clit, down over her lips, and just into the opening of her wet hole. I then slid the finger straight up opening her lips apart. Between her face, ass, legs, the soles of her feet, thin thighs, beautiful breasts, blonde hair and now her spread open pussy all her charms were now on display for my self or anyone else who would look at her to see. I kissed her left cheek and softly and moved my lips to her ear, and instructed her that this was, "Position one, and when I tell you to get in position one you will do it quickly exactly as she is now. I grabbed her hair at the back of her head and made her look up at me, asking if she understood. She said, "Yes Master".

I then told her to lift up and get on her hands and knees. I walked around her lifting her face up and brushing her blonde hair from her face. I kissed her again and said, "This is position two. In this position I can inspect your body to see if it looks ready for what ever I might want to do with it". I ran the tip of my right index finger over her lips and the tip of my left index finger down her back, in the groves of her ass cheeks, around the ring of her little asshole, and down to the opening of her pussy, telling her, "When you are in this position I can fuck any of your holes I want". My slave gasped and pushed her soft lips to mine.

It was time to examine exactly what I had received in this gift. Moving her hair off her neck and kissed my way from there, down her back and over each of her tight little ass cheeks. My lips drifted back to the small of her back, marveling at the sexy shape of her ass and back. I then continued my taste test down between her cheeks, kissing her tiny asshole, then using my tongue to rim around the outside a bit before wiggling the tip of my tongue slightly inside her ring. I kept the pressure of the tip against her and slid it down circling her pussy. I sucked her lips into my mouth and ran my tongue from her clit up to her pussy. I leaned into it kissing her pussy as if I was giving a passionate tongue kiss on her mouth. As I did this my nose nudged against the bud of her asshole. It was at this moment that I realized that she had taken preparation for our time together seriously, since her pussy and ass smelled and tasted as delicious as her neck and lips.

There was so much I wanted to do with her it would take many dozens of meetings to try everything I want. Knowing that I would have other moments to experiment with and test the limits of my little sex toy, I gave it up our games for now in exchange for the intimacy I have never gotten enough of. I told my lover to turn around and we kissed softly. I lay her back on her back and her long legs instinctively spread. I leaned into her as my hard cock stabbed at her wet pussy, our kiss continued as I sank into her bare pussy. The biggest draw back of this position, or one on one sex for that matter, is not being able to watch your lover. I compensated by sitting back with my cock still buried inside her. Here I could look at her flat stomach that's drove me crazy since the first time Linda's husband and I first shared her. I pulled her legs up against my chest running my hands over them as I continued to thrust into her. I wanted to look at and touch every inch of her body at once. The view got even better when she squeezed my arms with her hands, arched her back, and came on the end of my cock. I grabbed her feet kissing them and sucking on a few of her toes. It in my lust filled daze I noticed that her feet like the rest of her body parts each smelled of a different soap or perfume. What an incredible lover to take such care of herself before we meet.

Linda's muscles were gripping my cock and squeezing me only the way she can. After a few more positions of enjoying the view of her body at different angles, I knew I was close to cumming. She was on her hands and knees (position two) and her gripping pussy got the best of me. Just as my orgasm began I pulled out and sprayed over her back and ass. Her sexy back side looked even better glossy with my cum.

We lay there in the glow whispering and stroking each others skin we enjoyed our first real time alone. Sharing Linda with her husband was always wonderful and I hope to do it much more in the future, however having her to alone and taking control of her is a special treat.

*

I hope you enjoyed my recounting of this true story. If other enjoy it I will add other installments. I appreciate any feedback.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking Possession of My Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds