• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fate Worse Ch. 02

A Fate Worse Ch. 02

Her name had become Anal Amy to everyone in the office. They certainly didn't limit themselves to that kind of use for her, of course, but it was just another tool of humiliation to keep her under control. It was two weeks since she'd been blackmailed, attacked, and fucked senseless by the dozen black men she had formerly worked with as an equal, and the changes had just kept increasing.

Mike, Amy's boss, had made it clear to her that she was to be available 24/7, with him deciding who used her and how they did so. He played with her a bit, telling her he couldn't decide what her punishment for refusal would be- an arrest for her theft, or a public release of her gang rape, edited to make it look like she'd begged for it. Either way, she knew he was serious and followed orders as best she could.

It wasn't easy. Maybe the guys had just hidden their real personalities, or maybe the prospect of a woman completely at their mercy had created something in them. Either way, her coworkers had found a wide variety of perversions they enjoyed subjecting her to.

Billy could not get enough of her licking his ass. Tony and Ethan would always fit both their cocks in Amy's pussy at the same time, and her screams at the pain of this only seemed to turn them on more. Mike himself seemed to take incredible pleasure at having her standing in the office mens room, ramming her ass and shoving her head into a urinal. Every night, anywhere from a couple of men to the full dozen from the office showed up at her door holding some lingerie, or a maids uniform, or something, and after she put it on they would brutally use her through the night. She was perpetually exhausted, and it was not unusual for her to wake up in the morning with someone midway through fucking her.

Her emotions were constantly shifting, still uncertain how to react to all this. There was a everpresent theme of degradation and a little fear. But there was also a tremendous amount of joy attached to much of this. Amy would have a dick buried in her ass, or have a couple of guys calling her a slut, spitting in her face.....and she'd realize that she wouldn't change places with anyone in the world at that moment. Afterwards, the guilt would come, but she couldn't deny those moments, that idea of having found her place. One day, after five of the guys had taken turns fucking her on Mikes desk again, their sperm overflowing her pussy, she realized she hadn't thought about pregnancy since that first night. Mike hadn't told her to worry about it, so she didn't.

Which was all part of why she did not struggle when things again changed in a major way the next Monday morning. Sunday night, Mike had come over by himself and had her suck his cock while he watched a movie, after which he'd bent her over the dining room table and fucked her quickly. It was unusual that she only fuck one man in a night, and more so that there was no real kink involved. Finally, he'd had her follow him to his car, naked for all the neighbors to see. Mike handed her a bag and told her she was to wear it's contents to work tomorrow, then smacked her on the ass and drove home.

She ran inside quickly, and opened the bag. It was a school girl outfit straight out of porno movies. Short plaid skirt, a white top that was almost see-through, frilly ankle socks and Mary Jane shoes. Wearing all that, she'd look like a hooker walking into work tomorrow. All the guys loved having her dress up, but they'd never had her show up at the office that way.

For all the exhaustion, this being the first night in two weeks she wasn't up half the night servicing a line guys, she couldn't sleep that night for worrying. There was never a question of not following orders. Mike had her completely by this point. But she was a nervous wreck walking to her car, and worse walking to the office. Standing in the elevator, she felt strange men from different floors staring at her openly the whole ride up. One offered her ten bucks for a blowjob, and as her face turned red she heard the others giggling. She almost ran out of the elevator.

She stood inside the main office door, meekly awaiting orders. Mike hadn't told her what to do after getting to work, and Amy had learned to follow her bosses word as exactly as possible.

"Hey, it's Anal Amy! Wednesday night, slut. Wear that rubber outfit I sent you, me and the guys are all looking to get sucked off. We want to paint your face even whiter!"

Amy didn't was so caught up in her own thoughts she didn't notice the speaker, merely nodded in agreement. Her life was on hold until Mike showed up and told her what to do. It was nothing but a relief at first, when he signaled on the intercom to come to his office.

Mikes office was a bit different today. In two corners, facing the desk, were very high tech, pricey looking cameras with two men she didn't recognize behind them. It wasn't as bad as Amy had feared, then. After all, they already had a movie of her being the office whore, what did it matter if a second one of better quality got made?

Mike stood up behind the desk, and motioned for her to come in. The rest of the men in the office gathered around the open door, and Amy meekly stood in front of her bosses desk awaiting word of what to do next. Mike turned to the cameras and spoke.

"Well, I guess it's time to start our new movie, all about the adventures of Anal Amy. As my other employees know, this cute little bitch has proved willing to take any man, or group of men, any way she's told. That's been fun and all, and believe me it will continue for a very long time. But I don't think we've totally wrecked Anal Amy's limits, so I've got a special guest to come along and help with that. Today, we start whoring her out to people outside the office. You wouldn't believe how quick this first customer agreed. Gentlemen, why don't you let Mistress Tara through?"

Her legs went weak on hearing all this. She would be an actual prostitute now, fucking people for money. And...a woman? Mike had made this choice very deliberately. When she had thought they were friends she had expressed a general distaste for homosexuality, had said she'd never touch a woman. Her boss really was determined to break her down in every way possible.

"Mistress" Tara had the interest of the entire office, for more reasons then one. She was a blonde, somewhere near six feet tall, with a classic hourglass figure, at least D cup chest. At the moment, the image was more striking then normal, as she was wearing a tight black leather corset with matching pants, gloves, and boots.

"So, this is the fucktoy you guys want broken in hard, huh? Well, I'd be more then happy to help. Get the slag bent over the chair, guys."

Hands grabbed all four limbs before Amy could think of a protest, not that it would do her any good, and her body was manipulated as they wanted it. She was on the chair facing backwards, balanced on her knees while a man held each arm, her chest just over the back of the chair.

Tara walked in front of her face, smiling contemptuously.

"I've always hated little bitches like you. Such a total slut, but so quick to hide behind being "nice" until you're caught. When Mike told me all about you....I would have paid three times as much to make a movie about me destroying you."

She motioned to someone, and they handed her a couple of objects. Tara held them up for Amy to see. Some sort of wicked looking clips, each with a small lead weight attached to them. Amy had a good guess about their destination, and Tara laughed as her victim began to cry and tremble in fear.

"Before I do you, I want to make sure I've got your full attention, and these seemed like a good way to do it. Don't you think?"

Tara moved quick and slapped the girl when all she did was whimper quietly.

"I want to hear you say 'Yes Mistress, please hurt me'"

Amy did as requested, and Tara, her grin going wider, moved forward. With each hand, she opened a clip, attaching one to each of Amy's breasts, almost completely covering the tiny B cups. The girl couldn't do anything but let out a choking scream, and that was quickly silenced when Tara put one black gloved hand over her mouth.

"Save your voice, fucktoy, it's going to get a lot worse in a second."

Another gesture, and someone handed the blonde a bottle. Tara overturned it, squeezed, and a clear fluid started to flow onto her hand. Setting the bottle aside, she began thoroughly working the stuff into the leather. Again, Amy understood what was going on, and again she started to cry in fear.

"Oh, yeah, bitch. They call you Anal Amy for fun right now, but in a few minutes, your ass is going to be the only hole you've got tight enough for anyone. Hold her, guys, she's going to be struggling pretty hard in a second."

With that, Tara disappeared from view, the hands at her legs shifting to spread them so wide apart that Amy was now being held in mid air. The schoolgirl skirt was lifted, and Tara's fingertip touched her pussy, cold as ice, and then slid in. Amy tried to shift, escape, because despite Mikes ownership of her she was terrified of the pain to come. But there was no use, and she realized this as Tara slid a second finger in. Her hand was moving , slowly, and despite herself Amy felt some pleasure now, despite knowing what was to come.

Three fingers, and some tightness was noticeable, which surprised her in an abstract way. She'd hardly gone an hour without having a large cock or two jammed inside her....but Tara was up to four fingers and it was starting to hurt.

Now there was no pretense of Amy's pleasure, no hidden enjoyment she could get out of this. As Tara forced her thumb inside of Amy, the slow movements she had made before were forgotten. She shoved her hand up, and back, as hard as any of the men cheering around her had ever fucked Amy. Amy cried, and screamed, and tried to move, but if anything the men holding her were helping Tara, forcing her down as the Mistress moved her hand up. Deep inside, something felt horribly wrong to Amy and she thought the blonde woman hating bitch might be making a fist inside her.....

She knew she must have lost consciousness, because the next thing she was aware of the men holding her were stretching her out on Mikes floor. Tara had removed her pants, but not a guy there was doing anything but staring with fascination at Amy. The Mistress spread her legs and stood over the girl, then squatted down.

"Okay, fucktoy, time for me to leave after this....but just so you know, Mike has promised me a week with you stretched out on my rack if one drop of piss touches his floor, and he won't complain if I mark you up real heavy. So please, miss some."

With no more warning then that, a stream of stinking yellow fluid began to drop on her and, helpless to think of anything but the fearful punishments that might await her, Amy swallowed as best she could. It must have been enough, because Tara stood up, looked down, and frowned. Tara bent and pulled the clips from Amy's chest, not unclipping them but ripping them off.

Amy choked and cried and tried not to vomit. She searched her mind to see if this had finally resolved her conflict, convinced her that this kind of life was nothing but wrong, sick, and something she needed to get away from. She found no answers, and as Mike grabbed her by the hair, forced her up, and tossed her on his desk while offering her ass to the guys, she still didn't think they would come soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Fate Worse Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds