• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Just Fancy: First Come

Just Fancy: First Come

As she dressed for her last day at high school, Yvonne had no notion that during the next 24 hours her perspective on life would change so profoundly. With not a care in the world, she walked to school as usual on that Friday in late July. It was a beautiful morning, the end of term and the start of the long summer holidays. That meant no more homework and no exams until she went off to university at the start of the new term in September.

Added to that, today was her birthday and she had reached the so-called 'age of consent'. At the age of eighteen, she could now do all kinds of things – including drinking in pubs and learning to drive – that had hitherto been illegal. Tomorrow though would be the day when she really celebrated her birthday with her family and friends at big party. She had been looking forward to that with growing excitement for weeks. By the following morning, she would have discovered a new excitement that would give her pleasure for years to come.

It may have been 'sex rearing its ugly head' although Yvonne herself never thought what happened was in any way ugly. In fact, it turned out to be the most exciting and pleasurable thing that had happened to her in her life so far. She always said afterwards that those eight or so memorable hours one summer evening determined the way she felt about sex for the rest of her life. It all began with what she thought of later as her first 'hands-on experience' of sex. In the years to come, the approach of her birthday would evoke nostalgic memories of that evening when she was groped for the first time.

At lunchtime James, Head Prefect of the boys' school came over to where she was sitting in the dining room. He had been her regular boyfriend during the term and all her friends joked that she 'had the hots' for him. They had been out together several times but so far, they had not gone beyond a little innocent necking. Yvonne liked being with James who was a year older than she. He was so self-assured that she always felt really grown-up when she was out with him. James was going on to university too and to celebrate his acceptance he asked her if she would like to go to the early evening show at the cinema in town. She enjoyed going to the cinema and accepted readily although she had no idea what a different kind of performance she would experience that evening.

– — – — – — –

As soon as school finished, Yvonne went home for tea and to change out of the school uniform that even senior girls were expected to wear. There was no one about when she arrived home. Her father who was a doctor was still at his medical practice in town and her mother had left a note to say she had gone to visit friends and would not be back until much later. In the privacy of her bedroom, she hunted through her wardrobe for something suitable to wear. Finally, she chose a floral pattern dress with a full skirt and an open necked, short-sleeved top that buttoned up the front.

Taking off her gymslip and blouse she inspected herself in the mirror. Standing there in only her regulation school knickers, she wrinkled her nose in displeasure at the sight that greeted her. She was disappointed to observe that her breasts were still depressingly small. They didn't seem to have responded at all to her nightly attempts at the massage suggested by one of her more generously endowed friends.

Looking down at her school knickers, she could not suppress a little shudder of distaste. She hated her regulation bloomers. Really, she could not go out on such a special date wearing navy-blue 'passion killers'. The only thing to do was look to see if there was anything more elegant in her mother's bedroom. There was one drawer filled with lovely undies that her mother could no longer fit into since the onset of 'middle age spread'. She didn't mind her daughter borrowing any of them as long as they were laundered and replaced neatly afterwards.

Searching through her mother's drawer, she found a pair of dainty, white silk knickers. Trimmed with lace they were so fine as to be almost transparent. They were the most feminine of garments and as she pulled them out excitedly, she saw that a matching girdle had been folded with them. As she examined the girdle, she saw it was as dainty as the knickers. It was really just a cobweb of a garment. Light but strong and designed solely for holding up stockings, it had six slender suspenders and was in fact a suspender-belt.

Seeing the suspender-belt, Yvonne thought immediately of the very special stockings her father had brought back for her and her mother from a recent business trip. They were sheer fully-fashioned nylons, shiny and a lovely rich tan colour. They were quite the loveliest stockings she had ever had. They were so much nicer than the thick black ones she had to wear for school and she loved it when she could find an excuse to wear them.

Back in her own room, she took out her precious nylons. After gently pulling on the girdle, she carefully rolled the stockings up her legs. Stretching them over her thighs and making sure the seams were straight in the way she had been shown by her mother she clipped the tops to the suspenders. She found the simple act of putting on her stockings and the mere thought of having James admire her in them unexpectedly sensual.

Picking up the knickers now, she pulled them up carefully over the stockings and suspenders. They could only be described as a snug fit. Turning to admire the effect in the mirror, she was surprised to see the dark shadow of her bush quite clearly visible through the thin fabric. The almost jet-black hair seemed to have grown so much in the last month.

Accustomed to shaving her under-arm area she wondered if she ought to be doing something about the hair on her pubes. She knew her mother shaved herself down there and thought she might ask her about it in the morning. On closer inspection, she saw that the fabric covering her bush was being made more transparent by an unaccountable patch of wetness. In the coming weeks, she was to discover that this wetness appeared between her legs whenever she was sexually aroused.

She decided she didn't need a bra, after all her breasts were quite OK without support. After putting on her dress, she loosened her plaits so that she could brush out her dark, shoulder length hair before tying it back with a white ribbon. Now she needed only her white sandals with heels, a smudge of her mother's lipstick and a splash of her cologne and she was ready to go. She just hoped she looked nice for her date.

– — – — – — –

She met James outside the cinema where he had already bought tickets for the most expensive seats upstairs. It was still early evening and they found most of the seats in the circle unoccupied. James escorted her to the double seats at the back that she knew were used by couples themselves somewhere warm and dark for a bit of snogging.

Almost as soon as the lights dimmed, her date moved closer to put his arm around her. He turned towards her and taking the hint, Yvonne turned so that they could kiss. She enjoyed kissing with James and soon they were in a close embrace, their kisses becoming more and more passionate. Feeling his tongue against her lips, she parted hers so that their tongues met. A thrill ran through her as she experienced for the first time what she later discovered was a French kiss.

More thrills were yet to come. As they embraced, completely oblivious to their surroundings she felt James' hand slide down the open top of her dress. That was unexpected but curious to know what would happen next she did not object. She was soon to find out. With no bra, the first touch of his fingers was direct on one of her rosebud pink nipples. The result was electrifying and she just managed to stifle a cry of surprise mingled with delight.

Thrilling to the new sensation, she reached down to unfasten her top buttons. Encouraged, her companion began to gently stroke first one of her breasts and then the other. His attention turned next to one of her nipples and with thumb and forefinger he squeezed it gently until it became hard. Then, with the tip of one finger, he began to trace circles round and round the tiny areola surrounding the now swollen and tender nipple.

Yvonne wriggled and squirmed in her seat trying desperately not to squeal with pleasure. She had put both arms around his neck to pull herself closer to him and whisper to him not to stop. Crossing and uncrossing her legs in her excitement, she enjoyed the sensuous sensation of nylon gliding over nylon as one tautly stockinged thigh slid over the other. Each time she crossed her legs the narrow gusset of her knickers pressed into the warm softness of her vulva filling her with the strangest feeling of agitation mingled with pleasure. It seemed almost as though something extraordinary was about to happen and she felt both elated and apprehensive.

It was something of a shock when the lights in the cinema came up at the end of the film. She hurriedly pushed her companion away from her so she could fasten the top of her dress and pull down her skirt. Afterwards she had no idea what the film had been about and as she rose to leave, she was surprised to find the crotch of her knickers was wet like it had been in her room when she was dressing. She wondered if she had somehow peed herself in her excitement but the wetness had not spread to her skirt and quickly evaporated.

After they'd had a cup of coffee in town, James walked her to her home where they indulged in a little more kissing and cuddling at the front gate before parting. Entering the house, she went straight up to her room, pausing only for a brief glance into the lounge to say 'Goodnight' to her mother and father. The events of the evening were all she could think about and she had no wish to discuss them with her family. They were sure to ask her what she had been doing and she had no idea what she could tell them.

– — – — – — –

She undressed, put on her nightdress and was soon in bed. Sleep proved elusive and in a highly charged emotional state after her experiences earlier in the evening, Yvonne was still tossing and turning under the covers well into Saturday morning. She tried thinking about her birthday and the forthcoming party that promised to be so much fun.

It was to be held in a hotel and there would be dancing to a real live swing band. The war had been over for almost six years and things were beginning to return to normal, so there would also be a buffet supper and maybe even some 'bubbly'. The thought of champagne was particularly enticing. There was always booze in the house and she often sneaked a drink when she was alone at home. She particularly enjoyed the sharp apple-taste of cider. More important than the taste though was the delightful heady buzz she felt after a drink.

Thoughts of the party diverted her for a while but she could not ignore for long the kaleidoscope of strange images cascading end-over-end through her mind. Neither could she suppress the buzz of excitement she felt deep inside because of what had happened at the cinema.

She hugged herself under the bedclothes at the recollection of how she had felt. The buzz inside her intensified and her breasts – nipples suddenly firm and hard with the recollection of what had happened – seemed to thrust impatiently against the top of her nightdress. They were like two small, captive animals striving to thrust their noses into the light. In her excitement, she could no longer resist pulling up her nightclothes and she felt a sudden frisson of delight as her fingertips found her nipples that were once more erect and so hard. As she fondled herself, the tingle of pleasure she had felt earlier in the cinema sparked again at the top of her thighs.

Her private place felt almost incandescent and swollen. It seemed to be pushing her legs apart inviting the touch of her hand. Still fondling her breasts with one hand, she reached down with the other to feel the hot wetness between her legs. Her vulva parted easily and she slid an exploratory finger inside. She could not remember it ever feeling like this – all warm and soft as well as slippery wet. The tiny bud nestling inside the top of the warm wetness tingled as her finger slid over it, seeming to swell in response to her touch.

Rubbing her finger backwards and forwards made the little bud that was so pliant yet so resilient swell and become even more sensitive. She thrilled to every touch and her whole body was filled with the most delightful sensation of excitement and pleasure. Her breasts felt heavy and her nipples ultra sensitive. Once again, she had the feeling of anticipation she had experienced in the cinema that something momentous or earth-shaking was about to happen to her.

There was no way she could stop now. In an absolute frenzy, she just had to go on and on and on and on. Throwing back the bedclothes, unable to bear their weight she felt as if the bed was moving under her as wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure swept over like the tide coming in on a warm sandy beach. Suddenly it was over and as she clutched both hands to her throbbing mound, she could no longer hold back a sob of relief mingled with pain. Her desires sated Yvonne fell asleep exhausted, no longer a pubescent teenager but a young woman.

She awoke contented and refreshed when her mother entered her room to place a package on her dressing table, wish her, 'Happy Birthday' and announce that it was time for breakfast. All she could think of as she lay in bed was that James would be at the party that evening. The events of last night still fresh in her memory she wondered how she could arrange to be alone with him. She even speculated on the chances of finding somewhere secluded where he could fondle her again, perhaps even more intimately. Before she could stop herself, her hand had found its way between her legs. Thrusting fingers sought her ignition switch as once more she abandoned herself to masturbation, oblivious to all but her need to pleasure herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Just Fancy: First Come

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds