• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Adam and Amber

Adam and Amber

1234

Adam's Story

Birthdays! Normally I really don't mind them, but this next one is going to be the pits! The next one is going to be one of the birthdays which have a zero at the end of it. This is the one I've really been dreading, this it the birthday that makes me 60! Even the sound of it seems old. Every time I drive, the speed limit signs keep reminding me, 60 ... 60 ... 60! It's not that I feel old; it's just that when other people hear that number, they think old! I am really trying not to let this all get to me, but I do find that I have periods of depression if I reflect on it too long. And when I am feeling badly, I do what makes me feel better; I go for a walk on the beach.

I live on the coast of Oregon and because I have had a fair amount of luck in the business world, I am now able to enjoy myself. I have to drive up to Portland a few times a month to take care of business affairs, but most of the time I am out here living on the beach. I have two dogs that also love the beach and we do spend a lot of time walking or running down the beach.

I have spent enough time here now that many of the seagulls know me. Normally I don't tell people that I communicate with the seagulls as people then think I am a bit strange. Well, I guess most people would think I am strange, but for other reasons, but when you tell folks that you speak seagull and that the gull's communicant back with me, it tends to frighten them. The reason I know I can communicate with the gulls is they seem to know when something washes up on the beach I would find of interest. When I start my walks on the beach, if the gulls have found something, they will come and either run in front of me making screeching sounds, or other noises, until I start to follow them.

I had a flock of them lead me down the beach one day; much farther then I had ever walked before, where I found a large pleasure boat had been washed up on the shore from the big storm the night before. When I climbed aboard, I found two people who had been hurt by the freak storm and were unable to move. I was able to contact the Coast Guard who flew a chopper in and air lifted both of them to a hospital. Since the boat was located in a very deserted area of the coast, and a long way from my house, the Coast Guard wanted to know how I found the boat. Needless to say, I lied and told them one of my dogs got lost and as I was searching for it, I found the boat. I didn't think I needed to tell explain to them the seagulls took me there!

A couple of days ago my closest neighbors moved away. He was an artist and she was a writer. They have lived in the old house for several years but their children live back on the Eastern side of the country and they wanted to be closer to them. I really hated to see them leave. We had become really good friends over the years. I have several of his paintings in my house and she had written a really neat book one time and had used me as one of her characters. I know that I am really going to miss them a lot. They told me that the house was sold and that a very nice young woman has purchased it. I found it odd that a young person would want to live out here. There is not a lot of night life here ... actually there is none. I have a satellite for the television and because of the frequent power outages; I have a large power generator to keep the fridge and the freezer running. Needless to say, my place is rather remote all things considered.

The next day was moving day for the house next door and I watched the van pull up. A short time later a car arrived and I watched as a young lady started giving directions to the moving people. I considered going over and introducing myself, but I thought that she was going to be very busy and I would have plenty of time later for introductions. Later as I was getting ready to take my run down the beach with the dogs, I saw here standing out in her front yard staring out at the sea. The breeze was blowing her hair and her clothing was molded against her body, showing me what a lovely figure she had. I stood and watched her for a moment, thinking about what a lovely sight she made, how sensual the moment was. Her breasts were full and lovely and her skirt was pressed tight enough against her pubic area that I could see her entire body in complete relief. It was a stunning picture.

I finally shook myself and laughed. Here I was, just a few days from 60 and I was standing there drooling over a woman that had to be young enough to be my daughter. If she had seen me, she probably would have though me quite the pervert. Some people would think that anyway, considering my life style and some of my beliefs, but I really did not want this lovely young woman to fear her neighbor as some sort of a pervert.

As I turned to get the dogs, I noticed the young lady raise her hand and wave at me. I was very embarrassed that she had caught me staring at her. As the dogs and I took off down the beach, my thoughts wandered back to my new next door neighbor. I had not had a really good chance to look at her face, but the body ... well, the body was wonderful. Suddenly my thoughts snapped back to reality and I remembered just how old I was. "You old fool," I thought, "that child is young enough to be your daughter. She is not going to be interested in some old fart like you. Now get your mind out of the gutter!" I still noticed as I ran with the dogs, my mind kept returning to the lovely vision of her standing in the wind. It really had been a very erotic sight.

~~~

Amber's Story

Amber could not believe her good fortune to have found this house on the for sale market. It was so much more than she could have ever hoped for and as she stood out in her new front yard and just enjoyed the view of the ocean spreading out before her, Amber couldn't help but ponder all the changes of direction that her life had taken in the last couple years that had brought her to Oregon and to this wonderful new house.

At 30, some would say that she should be settled down and not looking for any kind of "new" things, but for her the choice to still be searching for something was in many ways her own decision and in other ways had been taken out of her hands. She felt that she had honestly attempted to be the settled down person that everyone believed she should be. But the fact of the matter was; she did feel that something was missing in her life and there was no way she could find it back home.

She had grown up in a small town off the coast of Georgia, and had married a man from the small town as well. She reminisced how they had been happy for a while, and that she felt her life had been heading in the "right" direction for herself, but then those little "lovers quarrels" began to last a lot longer. She could no longer deny her need to maybe let go of her home town and live life in a new way and a new place.

She told her husband what she wanted and he laughed at her, stating that "he would never leave home" and eventually she gave up the idea of her moving to a new place. Even when the arguments became more heated, she still figured they were stuck together. No one ever gets a divorce in a small town because then your "dirty laundry" is hung out for the entire world to see.

Their arguments were silly in hindsight, and even Amber was able to realize it. Often it was due to something lame (house wasn't clean enough, that she didn't have sex as much as he wanted, or any other small thing like that) and no matter how much she seemed to try to make things right, it always ended up going wrong. She finally confessed to him that she wanted a divorce, small town life or not, she wanted out of the town, and if need be out of the marriage.

He didn't mind, and told her without a moment's hesitation that it was fine with him, they would sell the house and split the money and then the two of them would be free of each other. It was later that Amber heard through the small town gossip he had been having an open affair for the past 5 months and he wanted a quick end to the marriage to pursue an open relationship with the other woman. Not only that, they were moving to the town where she grew up in North Carolina.

With the divorce and the sale of her home in Georgia, Amber closed her eyes and spun a world globe, to pick where she would move to if it was possible. Where ever the spinning globe stopped and her finger landed, short of out of the United States, she would see if there was a reasonable chance of moving there. Oregon was on the fourth spin and she jumped on the Internet to see what she could find out about it. Soon after, she contacted a realtor to see what kind of housing was available she could afford on her half of the sale.

Sure that the people back home thought she was crazy for doing so; she then took a plane heading west, and shortly after, managed to find a realtor whom had listed a house on the Oregon Coast. The people who owned it previously seemed rather saddened to be leaving it behind, but due to family issues they really felt they needed to move east.

The one time Amber met them, an accidental meeting at the realtor's office, they had assured her that she would be happy living there, "as long as she didn't mind being out by yourself." Amber assured them that it was not an issue for her.

They had spoken highly of the house, and could tell her what repairs they had made to it since they had purchased it. They also spoke highly of different restaurants located within a "reasonable" distance and of the few neighbors they had there. One neighbor was mentioned most often though and they assured her that if she ever needed anything, he would be more than happy to be of assistance.

So, Amber applied at the bank for a loan to cover the cost of the house she didn't have the cash for. They were willing, due to her credit history, the fact she had bought a car and had a good record, being her only help with getting a loan that she felt she could manage.

Now standing in her own yard, looking out at the ocean view, feeling the breeze molding the soft clothing against her body, she felt that at last she was free to do as she wanted to do. Free to explore her self in all the ways she had before only dreamed of doing.

The silence around her, as well as the thoughts she was having, were ended abruptly by the sound of a screen door slamming closed and Amber jumped slightly turning to find out where the noise had come from.

It was the next door neighbor, a man standing on his porch with his dogs. He was looking at the door as if wondering why it had made so much noise and then he turned to look in her direction. She guessed that he was in his mid 50's and wondered if this was the neighbor that the seller had spoke so highly of.

From a distance, he seemed to have what she considered a friendly face and she looked forward to maybe getting to know him a little bit. She also took note of the fact that though he seemed much older than her self, from this distance, he still retained the rugged good looks that he had probably had when he was younger and some how felt sure that she wouldn't be disappointed when she saw him up close either.

She felt odd standing there staring at him and so she raised her hand to wave.

~~~

Adam's Story

Weeks passed, I would see my new neighbor fairly often and I kept meaning to get over and introduce myself. Actually, I didn't really trust myself. That first day's vision of her standing in the wind was burned in my memory and I didn't want to upset her.

It was a Tuesday, I remembered because I needed to get to Portland that day. I was half dressed and I heard my two dogs barking and running through the house. They would bark once in a while, but not like this. Finally I had to see what was causing all the fuss. I opened up the back door and there was a strange dog in the middle of my garden. I have no idea what the dog was looking for, but it had dug up a fair amount of the flowers on one side and I shouted at it to go away. It tuned and looked back at me and kept digging. Just as I got to the garden, a movement to my side caught my attention and when I looked, there was the young lady from next door. She was red in the face and she started to shout at the dog. Finally she got the dog under control and as she pulled it past me, she looked up at me and panted, "I am so sorry. I just got the dog a few days ago and I am so sorry. Oh God, your garden is so ... I am so sorry ... Please ..." I held up my hands and shook my head.

"It's OK! Really! I have dogs and I know that you can't always control them. It really is OK!"

"But your garden ..."

"It can all be fixed. Now please stop ...it is OK!"

"But I am so embarrassed ... this was not how I wanted us to meet."

"Well, I guess I could say the same ... I keep meaning to come over and introduce myself but I never seem to get around to it."

"I'm the new person here, I should have come over. Anyway, my name is Amber. Amber Wish. Not my real name ... it was just after the divorce ... I wanted a new last name." I got the feeling that she could not believe she was telling me all of this.

I smiled at her as I extended my hand. "My name is Adam. Adam MacGregor."

Amber took my hand in hers and I noticed that my hand totally engulfed hers. It was warm and I liked the way her hand fit into mine. "I am pleased to meet you Mr. MacGregor."

My smile faded a bit as I replied, "Adam ... please call me Adam. I have been feeling a bit old lately and being called Mr. MacGregor really makes me feel over the hill."

"Adam, you are not old ... I have seen you running with your dogs on the beach. Do not call yourself old ... please?" The last sentence came out as a question.

"OK ... look, I have to drive up to Portland today. How about you make it up to me about your dog tearing up my garden by coming over tomorrow evening and share a glass of wine and perhaps a bite to eat?"

"Adam, it is I who should have you over for wine and dinner, but since you asked first ... what time?"

"Tomorrow at 6!"

"I'll be there."

All the way to Portland, I had a big grin on my face. I was actually embarrassed with some of the thoughts I was having about my lovely neighbor, but I had to admit, she really was lovely to look at ... and then there was that body! Oh yes ... I still remembered the wind swept day when I first saw her standing in her front yard.

~ ~ ~

I prepared a couple of my favorite dishes. I had gone through my small wine cellar and selected what I thought would be a good wine to have with dinner. I made sure that the house was cleaned since I did not want Amber to think I was a poor housekeeper. At the appointed hour, there was a knock at the front door. Since I wanted the evening to be dog free, I had locked the dogs in the garage out back of the house. When I opened the door, I was stunned by her appearance. Amber was wearing a dress that molded itself to her as if the wind was pushing against it. Her nipples were hard and visible from the walk from her house to mine. After a moment, I realized that I was just standing there gawking at this lovely young woman standing in my door way. I quickly stepped back and invited her in.

The evening went well. Amber enjoyed the wine so much that I pulled another one from my stock. Several times during dinner she complimented me on his skills as a cook. She asked me if I had ever been married and I told her of the lingering illness that my wife had endured and of her passing. I noticed that Amber quickly glossed over her marriage. She did tell me how she had found out that he was having an affair with a woman in their small town and after she found that out, she understood why they had had sex even less then at the start of their marriage. As she told me about the small Georgia town she had left, I felt that she was finding it easy to talk and share these parts of her life with me. I asked her if she missed home and she told me occasionally. For the most part however, she was happy to be gone and she really liked living by the ocean.

She went on to explain that back in Georgia she had always wanted something different. Amber told me that it really had frustrated her; she kept telling husband that she wanted to experience new things; she kept telling him she wanted to grow. I asked her if she could explain exactly what she meant by grow. She blushed slightly and replied, "I felt stifled back home. I wanted to see more and experience more. Part of it was I was tired of just having sex a couple of times a week and that was done just as fast as we could do it." Amber turned even redder, "I can not believe that I just told you that. It has to be all the wine. And I can see that I need to go home now! God only knows what I'll tell you next." We both laughed. I stood and extended my hand to help her out of her chair and as she stood, she seemed to stumble and fall against me. I didn't know if it was on purpose or if she was just unsteady because of the wine. I held her for a moment and then let her go. "Come on," I told her, "I'll walk you home to make sure you get there safely."

We walked hand in hand to her house and at her front door, she looked up at me. "Thank you for a lovely evening. I had a great time and you really are a wonderful cook."

"Does this mean you would do it again?

"You bet."

As I walked back home, I found myself humming. I couldn't remember the last time I had hummed to myself. And then it hit me ... "you old fool, she is young enough to be your daughter!"

~~~

Amber's Story

"I can't believe I told him all that stuff." Amber said out loud to her house in general after she closed the door after saying a final "Good night" to Adam. "I will have to apologize to him for discussing things like that. Lest he think I am some easy woman trying to throw myself at him." she said as she continued her conversation with the room.

Rogue, the new flower garden destroying dog she had acquired, finally interrupted her one sided rant. Upon hearing her voice and realizing his friendly person had returned home, he came over and demanded she pet him for a while, as well as take him out for a late night walk.

Amber had to chuckle at his enthusiasm as Rogue wagged his tail and danced around her legs. "Well at least you are not concerned about the things that I probably shouldn't have said." She told Rogue as she led him out of the house.

She waited on him to do his doggie things and then called for Rogue to come back inside. For a moment she had forgotten about the things she had admitted to Adam as she watched over Rogue, but now back inside and stripping off her dress, she wondering slightly why she had chosen to wear that dress for dinner with her neighbor anyway, and she continued to prepare herself for bed.

The last thing she thought as she drifted off to sleep was of Adam and the things she had confessed, and almost confessed, to him during the wonderful dinner he had prepared. She wondered if one day soon she should invite him over for dinner as well.

She awoke later, not by a noise or anything that simple, but due to a slight ache inside her breasts and her hands lying over top of them, pinching the nipples slightly. She also had a slight ache in her stomach and she knew it was due to rising arousal.

It took a few moments, but soon she remembered what it was she had been dreaming of when she awoke, and her face turned an unappealing shade of pink and she removed her hands from her breasts as if she had been doing something shameful. In fact, she was only shocked and not sure really how to continue on with her wandering hands. She couldn't remember all the details leading up to it; she just knew it had been explicit. She did remember that she had been lying on the bed and her hands had been tied, tightly but not uncomfortably, above her head; one of the things she had always desired to have done. She also recalled there had been a man tweaking and teasing her nipples. Amber didn't see the man who had tied her at first, but just before she woke up, it was Adam's face she saw standing over her and it was his fingers pinching and tugging on her nipples.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Adam and Amber

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds