• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Guys

Bisexual Black Guys

I think that deep down, all of us are a little bit perverted. Seriously. Recently, I've been hooking up with people who seem to be crazier and crazier. Know what I mean? My name is Christopher, and I am a tall, somewhat large black man. I prefer to be called C but most people still refer to me by my first name. I guess it's true that you can't make up a nickname. It's like an unwritten rule.

I picked up this broad named Nancy at a bar in downtown Boston. A short, round and kind of chubby woman with a rather pretty face. She had short blonde hair and light brown eyes. Her skin was milky white, and she had a large, round butt. This girl was not a day over nineteen. Not my usual type but I like variety every once in a while, you know. Nancy was a schoolteacher and a really nice girl. She was new to the world of sex. Not a virgin but damn it, she didn't have much experience. After flirting with her at the bar, I took her back to my spot.

The spot in question is not my house, mind you. It's a cheap hotel. I don't let females know where I live. I've had to deal with a female stalker in the past. It made me rethink some of my habits. So, I took Nancy home and we got freaky real fast. First, we got naked and I kissed her from head to toe. I sucked on her tits before eating her pussy and fingering her. I like eating pussy. I guess you can say it's an acquired taste. I worked her up until she screamed my name. I made her cum a couple of times and then put on a condom. I was ready to stick it to her.

Nancy surprised me with an unusual request. This white girl wanted me to stick my black dick up her ass. I've had anal sex with women before but usually after I've talked them into it. I've never met a woman who explicitly told me upfront that she liked it in the back door. Was this broad serious? Apparently so. I put on a condom and used some lube to grease up Nancy's back door. This girl had a tight, pink asshole. I lubed her up and stuck my cock in her. As Nancy would later tell me, the first inch was the worst. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. Nancy howled. I stopped. Was this chick alright? She begged me to continue and so I did. I slammed my cock deep into her ass.

Nancy's asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. I gripped her hips harder and thrust faster into her. I love the feel of a tight asshole around my prick. It's one of the best feelings in the world. Feeling that tight flesh giving way under the force of my masculine thrusts. Shoving my dick hard and deep into a woman's ass. There was something so deliciously naughty about the whole thing. Oh, I loved it. Nancy was screaming loud enough to wake the dead but I didn't care. Let her scream. We went at it like this for a while. It was hot. I came several times, as did Nancy.

Later, we showered and went our separate ways. It was only eight o'clock on a Friday night in downtown Boston and I had already gotten laid. I needed some more action. I checked out several bars. There were sexy women in there but none of them really lit my fire. I met this guy Pablo and we made a connection. Pablo was a short, stocky man with dark skin and short hair bleached white. He appeared to be Hispanic and in his forties. There was a wedding ring around his finger. Yes, Pablo was a married man. He probably had a wife somewhere. Like so many gay and bisexual married men, he was in the bars, trying to hook up with men while continuing to front and pretend to be a regular straight man in the eyes of the world. Men like Pablo were desperate for sex. Maybe that's why they're such good fucks.

Pablo and I returned to the same hotel where I had taken Nancy earlier. What can I say? I simply like sex. Pablo and I got naked and stepped into the shower. We didn't kiss but we certainly did some things together. The dude got down on his knees and started sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. I looked at him as he sucked my dick. Yes, he was a cocksucker. He liked what he was doing. I've been sucked by both men and women and in my experience, the men give better head. Pablo continued to suck my dick until I came, then he drank my cum. I watched him as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Pablo looked up at me, clearly wanting more. I smiled wickedly. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to stick my cock up his ass. And so I did. I bent him over, spread his butt cheeks and slammed my cock into his back door. When I penetrated him, Pablo did not scream. Oh, no. This guy was used to having a cock in his butt. I grabbed his hips and fucked him. He loved every minute of it. My thick cock pounding into his ass. Oh, yeah. I love fucking people in the ass. I don't care if it's a man or a woman. Get down on your knees, open that mouth and suck my cock, bitch. Get on all fours, shake your ass and spread those cheeks wide open. Show me that asshole. I'm going to stick my cock in it. I'm going to make you scream and when I'm done, your ass is going to be a gaping hole. And I'm going to spit in it.

Those were the thoughts running through my head as I pounded Pablo. The dude was finally starting to scream. Oh, yes. The feel of a thick black cock into his tight, manly ass was making him scream. I asked him how it felt. He didn't respond. I fucked him harder and faster. He responded by screaming. I took that as a yes. He definitely liked my brand of fucking. We fucked and sucked for a while, until I finally came. When I did, I pulled out of him. Neither of us said anything for a moment. The warm water fell over us. Sighing, I exited the shower. A little while later, Pablo went back to his life. The life of a married man who hid from his wife and family that he secretly desired men, especially masculine black men such as myself.

Sometimes, I feel a great swell of pity for closet cases. I am not one of them. I don't go around telling people that I've slept with both men and women but I don't exactly hide who or what I am. The way I see it, you only get one life. Make the best of it. Sleep with whoever you want, buy whatever you can, travel anywhere you can and have as much fun as possible. Don't let anything hold you down. The way I see it is that you came into this world alone and you're going to leave it alone one day. That's the way it is for everybody. Don't listen to the haters. Do your thing. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Bisexual Black Guys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds