• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making the Grade

Making the Grade

Jenny Saunders never failed a class before. She was panicing, convinced her grades were going to drop to far for her to make it to University.

"What am I going to do?" She thought to herself. "I need to get my score up. Maybe Mr. Anders will let me do some extra work to get it up."

She walked to Mr. Anders office and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" called Mr. Anders from the inside.

"It's Jenny Saunders, can I talk to you please?" The door opened.

"Ms. Saunders, what can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you about my grade." Jenny said sheepishly.

"Come on in." Mr. Anders shut the door as Jenny walked in the room. He motioned her to sit down. And also took his seat. "What's the matter, Ms. Saunders?"

"I um... failed... I need to get this mark up."

"I can't just change your final score for you."

"Please, I'll do anything."

Mr. Anders paused.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Mr. Anders grinned.

"Well Ms. Saunders, since you seem to be so willing to get your grade changed. I guess there is one thing you can do for me." Mr. Anders grin grew.

Jenny grew nervous. "What?"

"I want you to take that cute little top of yours off for starters."

Jenny gasped.

"Oh come on Jenny. What's it going to matter if your grade falls?"

"This... this is wrong."

"Maybe, that doesn't really matter to me right now."

"I'm going to fucking report you to the principle!" Jenny stood up and began walking to the door.

"You can do that. And you'll still fail." Jenny paused. "And you won't make it into university. What will you do then?"

"You bastard."

"Yep. Why don't you come back over here."

Jenny turned. She thought about what she was being asked to do. She thought about what she could do. She wanted to go to university. She would have to do this."

"I don't have all day Ms. Saunders."

Jenny bit her lower lip and began to unbutton her blouse. A tear ran down her cheek.

"Yes, that's it Ms. Saunders. Show your body to me. Let me see it." Mr. Anders began to rub his cock through his pants.

Jenny finished unbuttoning her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor.

"Yes Ms. Saunders, look at you... standing her in your office with your shirt on the floor. But I need more. Your skirt... or your bra. It's your choice.

Jenny was terrified. Her teacher was blackmailing her into sex. Forcing her to strip in front of him while he watched. Rubbing his cock. More tears ran down her face.

"What's wrong Ms. Saunders. Why are you crying? There's no reason to. All I'm going to do is enjoy your body. I'll make it fun for you too." Mr. Anders face darkened. "Now, take off the skirt, or your bra, or else I'm going to remove one for you."

Jenny began to panic. She reached to the back of her skirt and unzipped it. Her skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it.

Mr. Anders smiled.

"That's good Ms. Saunders, now come over here." Jenny bit her lip harder. "Mr. Saunders, don't make me come over there."

Jenny stepped over to Mr. Anders. He reached behind her and pulled her towards him. One of his hands fondling her ass, the other playing with her breasts. His hard cock dug into her soft belly. She began to cry more now.

"Mr. Saunders, if you don't stop crying right now. I'll give you a reason to cry."

Jenny began to cry a little more.

"You asked for it you little bitch."

Mr. Anders grabbed Jenny and bent her over his desk. He grabbed her panties and pulled them halfway down her legs. Tears were streaming down Jenny's face now.

"You wanna know what's a nice thing about my office Ms. Saunders?" She turned and looked at him. "It's completely soundproof. So you can scream as loud as you want.

And with that his hand hit her ass hard.

"OW!" Jenny cried, she looked at Mr. Anders.

"Please stop."

"Stop? I haven't even began."

His hand hit her other check.

"DAMNIT!"

"Heh. I like the way you scream."

His hand hits her ass again.

"Do you like being spanked you filthy bitch?"

"Please stop. I don't want this to happen."

"Let me think about it." His hand impacts with her ass again. "No."

"Oh god..." Jenny began to cry even more. She knew she was going to be raped. She knew she was humiliated. She just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry for hours.

Mr. Anders hand hit her again. This time his hand stayed on her ass, caressing it.

"Oh Ms. Saunders. Your ass hand my handprint all over it. It's all red and tender now."

Mr. Anders hand began slide down her ass, moving in between her legs.

"Please, not there."

Mr Anders smiled, his fingers rubbing Jenny's pussy.

"I like your pussy Ms. Saunders, you're nice and hairless."

Mr. Anders hand kept moving up and down her pussy in smooth motions. His fingers brushed her clit, Jenny shuddered.

"It seems I hit a nerve Ms. Saunders." She smiled wide at her response.

"Please stop. It's making me feel funny."

Mr. Anders leaned in close to Jenny's face.

"No."

Mr. Anders began to push his middle finger into her pussy. Slowly.

Jenny put her face in her hands, her hands becoming damp because she'd been crying so much.

Mr. Anders slowly began to slide his finger in and out of her, slowly at first then began to pick up speed. Jenny began to get wet.

"Well, well Ms. Saunders. You seem to be enjoying yourself a bit more."

"No more."

"No Ms. Saunders, there's going to be more." Mr Anders slid his index finger into her as well. Slowly he added his ring finger, his fingers moving in and out of her.

Jenny began to feel a warmth between her legs. She knew this warmth from when she played with herself at home.

"Oh god," she thought, "I'm going to cum." Jenny began to moan more now. Her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Then Mr. Anders stopped.

"You seem to be getting a little too close to orgasm Ms. Saunders. I'm not going to let you do that."

Jenny didn't know what to do, she needed his fingers inside him. She needed him to get her off.

Jenny mumbled under her breath; "Please stick your fingers in me again."

"What was that Ms. Saunders? You want my fingers in you again?"

"Yes. Please, make me cum."

Mr. Anders coldly laughed.

"Ms. Saunders, I am not going to finger you any more. But I'll tell you what you can do, get on your knees." Jenny turned to him.

"Please finger me."

Mr. Anders grabbed her arm and twisted her so he could spank her again. He pulled her face close to his.

"Listen you dirty bitch. You're going down onto your knees, and you are going to suck my cock. Do you understand?" Jenny's eyes widened. She'd never had a cock in her mouth before.

Mr. Anders forced her to her knees. He undid his pants and pulled his dick out.

"Suck it."

Jenny just stared at it.

"I said, suck it."

"... Please, I don't want to."

"Too fucking bad."

Mr. Anders hand grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair. She began to scream at the sudden movement but she was cut short when Mr. Anders cock entered her mouth.

Mr. Anders slowly forced Jenny's head up and down on his cock. Bringing the tip to her lips and and sliding it all the way down to hit her in the back of her throat. She gagged.

"Oh come on now you slutty whore, you can do better then that."

He held her head down on his cock, pushing against her throat, causing her to gag more. Then he pulled her head up. She gasped for breath, only to be forced back down, and then being gagged again.

Mr. Anders began to increase his pace. Forcing his cock into Jenny's throat, causing her to gag constantly.

He hands moved between her legs and she began to masturbate while she had her face fucked. She didn't understand why she had to continue, but she needed to cum, and Mr. Anders wasn't fingering her anymore.

Jenny began to moan, causing her throat to vibrate around Mr. Anders cock. He began to moan.

"Oh yes Ms. Saunders, that's nice.

Jenny's fingers moved faster and faster, bringing her quickly to orgasm. The vibration was too much for him.

Mr. Anders came in Jenny's mouth. Spurt after spurt. Most of it drooled our of her mouth around his cock and drippled down her chin, then fell onto her breasts.

Mr. Anders slid his cock out of Jenny's mouth. Jenny started to gasp greedily for air.

"That was real nice Ms. Saunders. You've earned your grade. Now you've got a C-."

"All that, for a C-?" panted Jenny.

"You aren't satisfied with that, I suppose we could work something out.

Mr. Anders grinned wide.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making the Grade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds