• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Addicted Ch. 01

Addicted Ch. 01

It was the third night in a row, and it was the first time I saw my husband Robert being angry. Usually, Robert was the most mild-mannered, easygoing , soft, cheerful and nicest person you could imagine. But this time he lost it.

"Goddamnit, can't that idiot go to the slut's place?" he growled.

I'd never heard him use the word slut before, and that's when I knew he was angry. The reason for his anger? Our neighbor Tom. While he may have been the same age we were (I, Carol, was 24, Robert 29, and Tom must have been around 28), he wasn't half as settled as we were. Robert, accountant at a local car dealer's, asked me to marry him when I had graduated from college with a degree in philosophy two years ago. We had been going steady for a year and a half, I really loved him and there was no doubt I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

We moved into this apartment building, and while it wasn't exactly top-notch, it did have a pool. It also had extremely thin walls. And that's where the trouble started. You see, Tom, our neighbor, who had moved in about a week ago, liked to fuck. And I don't mean that he liked to have sex, or get busy or whatever euphemism you'd normally give it. No, he liked to fuck, and he liked to fuck with a vengeance.

For the last three nights, Robert and I had trouble falling asleep, because albeit there was some sort of steady rhythm underlying Tom's activities, the rest wasn't exactly soothing. The girls that were with Tom agreed a lot with him during these trysts, and they did it loudly. I think I had never before heard anyone screaming, crying and moaning "Yes" for such a long time. Whenever Robert and I had sex, it was a rather quick and not really noisy affair. It was one of those things you do once a week, but don't really think about much.

Well, Robert had had enough. He jumped up, put on a bathrobe, and stormed out of the apartment. A few seconds later I heard him thumping against Tom's apartment door, which caused the loud agreeing by the girl to stop, and springs squeaking a bit differently than before. Apparently, Tom had gotten off the girl.

What happened next wasn't exactly what you would call a great time for Robert. Let's just say, that his anger didn't match his physique, and that Tom was quite close to ridding Robert of a few teeth. When Robert came back, he didn't say a word, but I saw that he quite humiliated. I felt really bad for him, but for some reason, somewhere deep inside of me, I felt a bit of contempt for him. This shocked me, and I quickly held him in my arms until he fell asleep. Tom and his girl had resumed their fucking again by then.

The next morning, Robert was already gone when I woke up. For the last few months, he had worked really hard, working insane hours, in order to maybe ascend the corporate ladder (in a dealership, I know). The reason I wasn't working, was that we actually wanted to have a baby. We had been trying for the last 14 months, but somehow it just didn't work. Robert didn't yet want to see a doctor, so we just kept at it.

My day at home was always rather routine. I'd go grocery shopping, then I'd hang out by the pool and work on my tan. With my bleached blond hair and a rather curvy body, I was always the attraction of the apartment building. Unfortunately, sometimes there were kids around, so I couldn't really work on my breast's tan, if you know what I mean.

That day, I went to the pool around noon. There was nobody there, so I dared to take off my top, and revel in the beautiful sunshine. My d-cups were happy to finally get some tan as well (yes, my breasts can be happy), and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rays. I must have dozed off for a second, because suddenly I heard a voice:

"I really don't know why your husband doesn't spend his nights the way I do!"

I jumped, and quickly covered my breasts. Of course it was Tom. Shit, how could I have been so careless. The guy had lived here for only a week, and usually there's nobody around at that time who I wouldn't hear (kids, old women and the like).

And yes, there he was, towering next to me. And well, he looked just like you'd imagine him to look. Tall, athletic, ripped, with a shock of dark hair covering half of his handsome face. I definitely knew then why the girls liked to agree with him so much.

Tom just stood there in his trunks, and I was unable to say anything.

"All right, you probably don't want to talk to me after the way I handled the situation last night. But hey, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I just don't like being disturbed during my nightly activities." Tom looked at me with his big, dark eyes, and well, I just couldn't help feeling that bit of contempt for my husband Robert. He had just let Tom keep up what he had done the last three nights. But the thing that really bugged me, was that I really wasn't mad at Tom. On the contrary. I thought he had a point. Robert should do me the way Tom does his girls.

Well, I told Tom that I though Rob had overreacted. He sat down next to me, and that was the first time we actually exchanged more than a "hi" or "how are you". We talked for about half an hour, and I came to the conclusion then, that while a bit rough around the edges, Tom really was a nice guy.

"So, you wanna come up for some dope?" he suddenly asked.

"What? You mean, like a bong?" I replied stupidly.

"Well, yes, I do like to relax like that once in a while. Or rather, every day, haha," Tom said, and grinned at me.

It had been a while since I had smoked dope, and although I had always liked it, I didn't know about it during the day. But then, Rob wouldn't be home for another eight or nine hours. By then, I'd be sober again, and he wouldn't notice a thing. So I agreed.

We went up to Tom's apartment . It did look a lot like I had imagined it. It was messy, there were beer cans all over the place, and pizza boxes covering the floor. It was a tiny apartment, and there was one room that was kitchen, bedroom and living room at once. His furniture was basic, but apparently he took great care of his sleep. His bed was gigantic, and had a metal headboard , from which still dangled a pair of handcuffs. The sheets were all messed up, and when I remembered last night, I knew that there'd be a whole lot of stains on those sheets.

"Excuse the mess, but I'm just not big on cleaning up daily. I do it once a month," Tom said and grinned.

"Ah, that's OK, I don't really like cleaning either but since I'm at home, and Rob brings home the money, well, I just have to do it!" I replied to that.

"Well, you seem to be a good housewife then. I could need someone like you!" Tom joked.

He told me to have a seat, so I removed a few clothes from his sofa, and sat down. I was still in my bikini, but I had a scarf wrapped around my bum now.

Tom removed a huge bong from a cabinet, and started filling it with dope. I was getting a bit excited about it now. He then handed me the bong, and when I put my mouth on the opening, and Tom started to light the dope, I suddenly remembered why I liked smoking dope in college. Because it always made me extremely horny. And sensitive to touch. And well, it turned me into a sex-fiend. After the first hit was through, I felt that familiar tingle, the heat rising to my head, and suddenly to my loins as well.

Tom sat opposite me and grinned.

"Good stuff, huh?" He said, and all I could do was nod.

Well, we both had at least five hits each, and when we were through, I felt I was going to burst into flames. I was so hot, all I could do was lean back and let that wave rush over me.

Tom just started grinning from ear to ear, and after about half an hour, I looked up, and there he still was, grinning. And well, what can I say, I suddenly felt an extreme attraction to this guy. To his apparent carelessness , his hot body, his smile. And his frankness too, because suddenly he said:

"You look like a bitch in heat, Carol. I think someone needs to put out that fire!"

I couldn't control myself really. All my inhibitions were gone, and it felt like back in college, when I had made out with a bunch of guys when stoned. I felt like I needed to liberate myself again, and I did just that.

"Tom," I said, "if you wanna fuck me, now would be a good time!"

It took Tom about a second and a half to rip off my bikini and the scarf. We kissed, hard. I felt his tongue probe my mouth, at the same time I felt his hands all over me. I hadn't even realized I could be as horny as I was then. And Tom, well, the way he grabbed me, I knew I was in for a ride.

He picked me up like a rag-doll and threw me onto the dirty sheets of his bed.

"I knew you're a dirty slut like that. I just fucking knew it!" Tom said, and before I could protest, that in fact I was a prim and proper wife, he had convinced me of the opposite, by kneeling between my legs, and attacking my pussy with his mouth. And while he was taking care of my clit, he roughly jabbed two fingers into my dripping wet pussy. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed being treated roughly like that. After a few times of finger-fucking my pussy, Tom removed the two fingers and pushed them into my asshole. I jumped, because I hadn't had anything up my ass for ages. Rob wasn't into it, and I just never realized how much l had missed it.

"Oh, that's so fucking good!" I moaned. Tom didn't say anything, he just kept alternating between finger-fucking my ass and my pussy, while licking around my clit. He then used another hand, and soon he had two fingers inside my ass, and three inside my pussy, while licking my clit. I had never thought such a treatment would actually give me anything. When I had seen porn movies where guys did that, I always thought it was because they liked treating girls like sluts. Well, while Tom was pounding my holes with his fingers, I realized that being treated like a slut really has an advantage: you are getting the sex of your life!

The first wave came crashing down on me after about 15 minutes of Tom's administrations. For the first time in my life, I screamed while orgasming, and I bucked my hips like a bronco. I couldn't believe I had never had an orgasms like that! But Tom didn't exactly stop after my first orgasm. He just kept at it, but didn't focus his attention on my clit anymore, but kept pounding my pussy while stroking his fingers upwards, making direct contact with my g-sport every time he pulled out a little. I had known my g-spot to exist, but I had never known that it would actually be any good someday. Well, Tom made it good. He made it good big-time.

By the time I had my g-spot orgasm, Tom was finger-fucking my pussy like a madman. I had never had anyone treat my pussy so roughly, but it was exactly what was pushing me over the edge. For the first time in my life, I came with a gush. I think the lights went out for a few seconds after that.

I came to with Tom towering over my face, his dick in my mouth. I couldn't really see it, but it felt like it was huge.

"Come on, slut, it's time for you to get fucked!" Tom said, and pushed his dick deeper into my mouth, making me gag. I was still so dizzy, I didn't care at all. I just kept sucking until it felt like a steel pipe inside my mouth.

Tom then took his dick out my mouth, and flipped my body around like a rag-doll.

"Push your ass up, baby. I wanna see that round ass of yours!" Tom commanded.

I pushed my breasts into the bed, and my butt as high as possible. I was open and wet for him now. When Tom entered me, it felt like I was being deflowered once again. He wasn't that long, but he was so thick, I thought he was about to split me in two.

I let out a yelp, and heard Tom laughing behind me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, and with a hard yank, pulled my head towards him.

"You like being treated rough, don't you?" Tom grinned. I wanted to deny it, I wanted to say that in fact I loath being treated like a fuck-doll, but I simply couldn't, because it wouldn't have been the truth.

With Tom's hard dick inside my wet pussy and his fist pulling hard on my blond hair, I felt, for the first time in my life, like a real woman. Forget everything about equality, romance and all that soap-opera shit. Then and there, in Tom's apartment, there was nothing I wanted more than being a total fuck-slut, an object, a piece of flesh that's repeatedly abused by a real man.

And that's what happened that afternoon. And I mean all afternoon. Tom and I fucked and sucked and licked. He pounded my pussy at least four times, and I think I had more orgasm in that dirty apartment that afternoon than I had had my whole life. And each of them was better than all the previous ones combined.

It was only after the fourth time Tom had cum inside of me, that I realized we hadn't used any protection at all. I freaked, but not as much as I should have. Somehow, in the back of my mind, even knowing that I could now be pregnant with another man's child, I thought it to be worth it. That was the moment when I knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Addicted Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds