• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Walking Orgasm Ch. 03

The Walking Orgasm Ch. 03

Recap: Chapter 2

Just mere seconds later I felt his hard cock spewing his juices between us and providing incredible lubrication that made it feel even better. I grabbed at his bum and held him tight and slid myself up and down rapidly over his wet cock as I quickly build up to another orgasm.

"Ooooooooooh I'm cummin again, oooooooh Ron keep going, keep going, ooooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, ooooooooooooh, yesss."

The feeling was unbelievable as he tightened his grip on my cheeks and he assisted in sliding me up and down his wet cock until I almost collapsed with my head on his shoulder. Finally he slowed down and we just held each other tightly and then didn't move for such a long time.

"Oh wow Ron, that was unbelievable. That's tired me out, let's lay down for a while."

----------

Chapter 3

I picked up a towel and wiped myself then I led him into my bedroom and gave him the towel before I laid out on the bed. He lay beside me and held my breasts then slowly massaged them as he whispered in my ear.

"That was truly wonderful, Debbie. Thank you."

He let his hand slide down over my tummy and then he gingerly went lower and lower until his hand was fully on my bare mound.

"Just relax for a while, Ron." I said, so he put his arms around me. I closed my eyes and let my head settle on his shoulder then I felt so comfortable that I drifted off to sleep in no time.

------------

When I awoke I was having a wonderful erotic dream, my body was tingling and I had this overwhelming feeling to open my legs wider and arch my back. But the dream wasn't a dream it was happening for real.

Ron was between my open legs and licking between my pussy lips and over my hugely inflamed clit. The feeling was just out of this world and I did open my legs wider and arched my back so as to push into his face.

Then his mouth came down just over my enlarged clit, which he licked and licked then he sucked on it and I almost had an orgasm right then and there. His lips were bobbing up and down on my clit and I was in another world as I had one huge orgasm after another.

"Ooooooooooh god, its so nice, Ooooooooooh."

Oh my god, I wished that he would stop and then I wished he would keep going.

"Oooooooh god, turn around, let me have your cock in my mouth, quickly."

He quickly turned around and settled overtop of me with his cock just inches from my mouth. His mouth went back over my clit just as I took all of his hard cock in my mouth.

I was in ecstasy, I was surely in heaven, and I was reaching heights that I had never ever reached before in my whole life. I was almost in a constant state of orgasm as his hot breath flowed between my pussy lips while he sucked on my clit.

At the same time he was pushing his cock wildly into my mouth and I didn't care as he pumped his cum juices down the back of my throat, I just kept swallowing and swallowing and breathing heavily.

When he finally stopped I had both hands on his balls and was holding his entire cock in my mouth as I gasped for breath. My heart was pounding in my chest, my glassy eyes were just staring at his balls and I felt incredibly weak.

He tried to withdraw his cock but I held it tight and started to bob my head up and down but not much more than an inch. Slowly I stopped and in time he softened in my mouth, but I didn't want to release him just yet so I continued sucking on his soft cock for several minutes. It was the least I could do.

Slowly he withdrew from my mouth and turned around to lie beside me and hold me again.

"Wow, that's all I can say." He whispered.

"Wow is an understatement." I said as I smiled.

"Did I please YOU, Debbie?"

"Oooooooooh my god, did you ever."

"Can I comeback again tomorrow to see you?"

"Yesss. My god, yesss, and everyday after."

"I hate to be a party pooper but I still need my trousers and I'll have to get going my sweet Debbie."

"I understand, Ron. I wish I had finished them off earlier, then I could just relax here and sleep until tomorrow."

"You better put on some clean knickers or I'll never get out of here." He said and we laughed.

I hopped out of bed and slipped into a clean pair of panties and another small skirt then I took off for the basement laundry area. Everything was dry, but I still needed to press the trousers when I got back upstairs.

Just about 20 minutes later I was inspecting him after he had dressed and he checked out okay, there were no tell tale stains.

"I feel bad at just having to leave like this Debbie, but when you're married you have to keep to a somewhat similar timetable."

"Don't worry Ron, I do understand."

"I want you to know that I've had an incredible time with you, Debbie. I've enjoyed every second."

"I must admit, I enjoyed it very much too, Ron."

"Would somewhere between 10 and 11 o'clock in the morning be okay to drop by?"

"Sure, I'll leave the door open just in case I'm still in bed."

"Great." He said as he kissed me goodbye.

-----------

Shortly after he had gone I made a coffee and had a TV dinner and a piece of fruit as I reflected on the activities of today. Incredible as it sounded, Ron was the first man to ever go down on me and it was absolutely stupendous, incredible, unbelievable and all those other good things. He made me feel warm inside and I felt so comfortable and confident with him.

I knew after he had cum three times today that it was unlikely that he would have wanted more but I had gotten so incredibly hot and horny that I would have loved to have had him take me up the arse like a teacher had done to me before. But there was always tomorrow or surely another day.

Until today, Nick one of my teachers was the oldest guy I had gone with at 29 years old. I was just 18 years old and for some reason he fancied me and I simply idolized him at school.

Nick had told me from the beginning that he would never fuck me, as the risk and penalties were far too great in getting a schoolgirl pregnant. He only let me handle his cock until he was ready, he would never let me masturbate him fully or let me suck him off until he cum. But he did also tell me that he much preferred anal sex, and he wasn't kidding either.

He did have some good qualities, he was a kissing champion in my mind and loved to fondle breasts, but when he was ready he would have me remove my panties and bend over. Then he would prime my ass with some lubricant that he carried and then whoosh he would be fucking me like a rabbit and shoot his cum deep inside my bowels in no time flat, while I rubbed my clit.

He would somehow keep himself hard and stay inside me and then he would go again and deposit his second load of juice. Then that was it, game over, end of session, and then I would go home and wonder why I thought so much of him.

After almost a full week of being double dosed up the ass by Nick I gave up on him when I met someone else around my own age that would at least let me masturbate him fully, while I also did myself.

Oh well, Nick was past history and now I had a real man to look forward to in Ron Jacobs, my boss.

I went to bed early that night and dreamt of the day's events and what I may face tomorrow with Ron, which led me to masturbate myself several times during the night.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Walking Orgasm Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds