• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Internet Love Affair

The Internet Love Affair

They met about six months ago, online. They didn't meet in a chat room like people would assume they did, but playing video games on yahoo. They were both divorced and not really looking for a relationship, but sometimes things just happen. They met nightly, online sometimes to play games but mostly to talk. After three months Tina felt like she knew him better than she had anyone else in her entire life.

They had exchanged pictures after only a few weeks. They used the web cam often to watch each other as they talked. She was surprised that he learned so much about her just by watching her. He knew her mood by her facial expressions something her ex couldn't do and they had been together for sixteen years.

Then there came the day when he told her he was coming to town on business and asked her to have dinner with him. She hesitated for only a minute then agreed to meet him. She was already certain she was in love with him but didn't want to seem to eager in case he didn't feel the same way.

They made plans to meet at a restaurant near the airport. When the time came, she made sure she was the first to arrive. She had the waitress seat, her near the front by the window so she could watch for him to arrive.

She was very nervous. She felt insecure and was getting anxious for him to get there and get their first meeting over with. All kinds of negative thoughts were running through her head. Would he think she was too fat, or not pretty enough, she hoped not but she was uncertain?

Finally just as she was getting to the point of talking herself into leaving, she saw a taxi pull up. She stared as he got out of the taxi. She recognized him right off. He was taller than she expected but he was so handsome. He entered the restaurant and told the waitress he was meeting someone. The waitress smiled and said, "Yes, I know." She led him over to Tina's table.

When they approached the table, Tina stood. He gently kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. They ordered drinks and the waitress left.

They talked like old friends and enjoyed their first real dinner together. By the time they were done with dinner Tina knew for certain that she was in love with Paul. After dinner they went for a walk at the nearby mall. They held hands as they walked. They sat on a bench by a fountain and talked some more.

The time passed quickly, soon it was time for the mall to close, so they left. They headed back to Tina's car. At the car, Paul kissed her then asked her to stay at his hotel with him. She agreed and drove them there.

At the hotel, they walked hand in hand to his room. After unlocking the door he let her precede him inside. Then he followed her. He closed the door behind himself. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her. He kissed her neck gently then turned her to face him. He looked into her eyes then leaned down and kissed her. She slid her arms around his neck and leaned into his kiss. His arms around her back slid down to grab her ass and hold her closer to him. She slid her tongue into his mouth and nipped at his tongue when it followed hers back to her mouth. He slid his hands up her back caressing her as he did.

He broke the kiss and said, "Tina, oh Baby, You feel and taste so good. I want you."

She moaned and said, "Paul, I want you too. I have for months."

He led her to the bed and began to undress her. As he exposed skin, he kissed it. By the time she was naked she could barely talk. He gently laid her on the bed and undressed himself. He then laid down beside her. He started to kiss her again. He slid his hand down to cup her breasts. Then moved his mouth there to kiss each one. Then ever so slowly he twirled her nipples into his mouth, first one then the other. As he took the second one into his mouth, he let his hand slide down her abdomen to her pussy. He found her so wet and eager for his touch. He kissed her again, then moved to slide between her legs and taste her pussy. He gently spread her legs. He kissed her pussy lips and then opened them gently to search for her clit. He slid his finger into her pussy and used his tongue to tease her clit. Then he added a finger in her pussy as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

She moaned as she started to cum. He licked up all her juices and let her enjoy her orgasm. When her body stopped quivering, he gently slid his cock into her pussy. He stroked her very gently. Taking the time to lick and suck her breasts. He took his time not wanting to hurry. She was pushing up to meet each of his strokes. She tightened her pussy muscles to bring him more pleasure. The first time he felt her do that he knew he wouldn't last long. She spread her legs further apart and tightened her muscles again. He smiled down at her and then leaned down and kissed her. She put her hands on his ass and squeezed it as her tongue slipped into his mouth. He couldn't take anymore.

He said, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum NOW!"

She said, "Oh baby, yes, cum for me, give me all you hot cum!"

After they recovered from their lovemaking, he led her to the bathroom and into the shower. In the shower they kissed and got acquainted with each others bodies. After their shower he wrapped her in a towel and carried her back to the bed. They curled up together and held each other close.

They spent the next three days together. They ate out, went for long walks, made love, and talked. The only thing they didn't discuss was his having to leave.

Finally that time came. He told her he would be back. She refused to cry but was disappointed when he never said he loved her. She watched his plane lift off and then cried as she went back to her car.

In her car she found a card he had left her. It simply said" I LOVE YOU!" After reading that she cried again.

When she got home there was a message on her answering machine that simply said, "I will talk to you soon."

That night while she was doing some work on the computer, he came online and buzzed her. They talked and he told her he loved her. He asked her how she felt about him selling his business and moving to be with her. She said that sounded fine to her or she could move to be near him. She told him she loved him and either place would be fine.

Today he arrived in town again. She met him at the airport. They went to dinner before going to her place. At the restaurant they talked and laughed. When dessert was served, he got down on one knee and asked, "Tina, my Baby, I love you dearly. Will you marry me?"

She smiled then started to cry, "Yes, my darling, I will marry you!"

He then pulled out an engagement ring. He said, "My love, I love you and I promise to make you happy always, today, tomorrow and forever!"as he slipped the ring onto her finger.

The whole restaurant cheered when she said yes. He quickly paid for their meal and they left.

She drove them back to her place. She unlocked the door and let him in. She locked the door behind them. Once inside they kissed. She showed him around her apartment, ending in the bedroom. He put his bag by the door and then took her into his arms and kissed her. This time she took the lead and kneeled down before him. She quickly undid his belt and zipper. She slid his pants down and set his cock free. She gently caressed his cock. Then she took it into her mouth. She licked his cock up one side then the other. She swirled her tongue around the head. She took it down her throat as far as she could. He was running his fingers through her hair and moaning softly. Then she used her hand to caress his balls. She squeezed and caressed his balls while sucking his cock. When his orgasm was getting close, he asked her to stop. She smiled and said," just enjoy!" He laid back and did as she instructed. She continued to give him pleasure. He grabbed her head and begged her to stop just as he was about to cum. She wouldn't budge and soon was getting her mouth full of his hot cum. She then licked his cock dry.

He pulled her up on the bed beside him and very slowly took her clothes off of her. They made love slow and passionately. Afterwards they showered and curled up in the bed. They lay in the bed together making plans for their future.

They were married six weeks later in a private ceremony on the beach at sunset.

*

Written by creamypeaches4u

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Internet Love Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds