• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slutwife for the Night

Slutwife for the Night

My wife Janice's fantasy for some time has been to have two men at the same time. We have joked in the past about it – but last week I called her on it and dared her to go thru with it.

The guy she had in mind was an old friend of ours, Bill and he was in town this past weekend. Janice, Bill, and I went out Saturday night for dinner and a few drinks. My beautiful wife is 5-10 with long red hair dressed sexy as usual; tight short black skirt, black thigh highs, and a satin blouse that displayed her well proportioned chest. After dinner, we headed back to our house for a nightcap.

Bill and I sat watching the late news waiting for Jan to come in with our drinks and to our surprise my wife came into the living room wearing a sexy black merry widow's outfit carrying a beer in each hand! We just sat back and took in the view my wife was giving us. Knowing damn well that she had our attention, she coyly asked if it was okay with us that she changed into something more comfortable.

I sat there and smiled as Bill said uncomfortably "No problem, you look great" She sat across from us as we sipped our beers and she started to run her fingers down her body teasing us. She took her index and middle fingers and slowly ran them underneath her panties pulling them away slightly to show her red bush. She let out a soft "mmmm" daring us to make the next move.

Bill then yelled out "If you don't fuck her I will!" Jan busted out laughing and said that she'll take him up on the offer and then led us back to our bedroom. We followed behind her like the dogs we were watching her little ass shake as she sauntered down the hallway.

When we got to the bedroom, I noticed that my wife had prepared the room for extracurricular activity; no blankets on the bed-only sheets, oils on the nightstand, and a bottle of rum opened on the table. She took a swig of the rum and got down on her knees and proceeded to undo our pants. Jan pulled out my 8-inch cock first and started to lick it lustfully and while she was doing that Bill gently guided her head to his cock for some attention.

There she was, my hot wife taking turns, sucking on two cocks! I felt as though I stumbled into a porn movie. Both of us had raging hard-ons at this point as she climbed onto the bed ordering me to lick her pussy as she continued to give Bill the blowjob of the lifetime.

I spread her legs and began to lick her flaming red pussy. She began to groan with Bill's cock in her mouth.

Jan screamed "Oooh baby lick harder!!" as she took a breath from sucking cock. I then slid two fingers into her wet slit as I licked her and she started to buck wildly. "Jim!!! She cried out my name nearly choking on Bill's cock as she tried to control herself.

She then pulled away from me and Bill and stumbled to the floor – Standing beside the bed she ordered me to lie down, she then climbed ontop of me guiding my hard cock inside her wet pussy. She started to grind slowly, moaning louder with each motion. Then she leaned over and pulled Bill's cock into her mouth for few more sucks.

He grabbed the KY lotion from the table and climbed behind my wife. Jan ordered him to slowly fuck her ass. She let out a long purring moan as Bill's cock slowly entered her sweet ass. I could feel his cock fill my wife up through the thin walls we were occupying. It was very awkward trying to get in sync and screw my wife like they do in the movies, but she found the way! Jan moved her body against Bill and me in a sexual tug-of-war.

She began to cry "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" The beads of sweat were dripping off of her, her eyes rolled back, and she started to shake.

Calling out "I'm cumming! Cumming!" Bill let out a moan as he shot his load on her ass. She arched back and rubbed the semen into her skin and whispered to me "your turn"

My wife then pulled herself off of my stiff rod and repositioned herself in front of me. She then took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it hungrily. Just as I was about to cum, she pulled it out of her mouth as I shot my load into her face. Looking up at me she smiled and took her finger and wiped the cum from her cheeks and licked her fingers clean. There was my sweet beautiful wife, her makeup messed up, lipstick smeared, with cum on her face looking disheveled ...and totally fucked.

Jan got up from the bed, walked over to the dresser pulled out her purse and plucked out two small pills and handed them to us. She said "Take these Viagras, I'm taking a shower and when I get out I want the two of you to be ready to fuck me again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slutwife for the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 945 milliseconds