• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Deliverance Ch. 03

Deliverance Ch. 03

12

We stepped out the front door of the hotel where a valet was waiting with Master's car. Master opened the door and gestured me inside. Once we were both settled in the car, he asked me for my pocketbook. He pulled out a satin blindfold and instructed me to put it on.

He didn't speak the entire drive, which looking back, was not that long. It could not have taken more than fifteen minutes, but at the time it felt like hours. When the car stopped, Master got out and came around to open my door. I stood up outside of the car, blindfold still on. He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. I was gently pushed into the car, so that my hands were now leaning against it. He stroked my legs before he ran his hands up my dress and started pulling down on my stockings. "But Master . . ."

"Are you questioning me, pet?"

"No, Master. I'm sorry."

When he pulled my stockings down past my knees and spread my legs slightly apart, I shuddered. I had no idea where we were and could only pray that no one could see us. He ran a finger over and inside my cunt. As horrified as I was, my body could not hide my arousal. He took his now soaking wet finger and placed inside my asshole. He twisted his finger around a bit before pulling it out. I let a moan or two escape before biting my lips to keep them closed. I then felt him penetrate my ass with something else, something I could only assume was a butt plug. It wasn't huge by any means, smaller than Master's cock for sure. But it wasn't tiny either. He then placed a small egg inside my cunt. I was quickly becoming soaked and the idea of others watching me was beginning to turn me on. When he was finished he pulled my stockings back up and turned me around. He removed my blindfold and asked, "Are you ready to eat, pet?"

We were standing at the far end of a parking lot outside of an Italian restaurant. "Yes, Master," I replied, though I was unsure if I really was. There didn't seem to be anyone around. I was fairly certain that no one had witnessed what just happened, and I was slightly disappointed. I followed behind Master, and we walked into the restaurant. It was 8:00 on a Friday night, and it seemed we just missed the dinner rush. The dining room was still fairly full, but there was no wait. The hostess smiled at Master as if she knew him, but made no remarks of the kind. She took me to a small table in the back of the restaurant. Master told me he would meet me there, and walked towards the restroom.

He returned, smiling, "Grace, be sure to order whatever you want. You must be famished after all of this evening's events. I know I am."

"Yes, Master, I am. Thank you." When our waiter came, Master ordered an appetizer and a bottle of Cabernet.

We ate our appetizer and our dinner and drank our wine as if we were old friends. We talked about "normal" things like work, the weather, and our pasts. For a moment I even forgot that this was, of course, just another part of my training. Which is why when the waiter was taking our plates away, I nearly jumped out of my seat when I felt the plug and the egg vibrate. The waiter gave me a strange look, but all I could do was hang my head down to hide what I was sure was a beat red face. Master wore an expression that reminded me of a prankster pulling off the best April Fools joke ever. The vibration stopped, and I took a sip from my wine. I looked at my Master quizzically and he held up two small remotes. I giggled at how well he had caught me off guard.

"Did you like that Grace?"

"It was embarrassing, Master, and to be quite honest I'm not sure how much I liked it. But I know that you enjoyed yourself, and that is what makes it more pleasurable to me."

Master smiled, "You really are the perfect slave, Grace."

"Thank you, Master."

"There is something you are going to do for me, Grace. It won't be easy, but you will obey all of your instructions. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now listen carefully. When I drop my fork, I want you to kneel down to get it and slip under the table cloth. I will make sure that no one is looking, but the only way that we can be sure that no one will see, is if you follow all of these directions exactly as I explain them. Once under the table, you will unzip my pants and give me a blow job. When I tap your shoulder the first time, you will stop. When I tap your shoulder the second time, you will come back up and sit in your seat. Is all of that clear?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now repeat it all back to me." And I did, word for word, exactly what I was to do. The waiter returned and we gave him our desert order. All through my New York cheesecake I remained focused on my Master's hands. I wanted to be sure that I didn't miss it when he dropped his fork. There were knots all through my stomach, and I was nervous as hell. But determination won out over my nerves. I would not let my Master down. Though he managed to make it difficult for me to focus as he periodically set off the vibration.

I was certain my chair was drenched in my juices by the time I finished my cheesecake. And that is when it happened. I quickly and deliberately bent down and crawled under the table. I made sure that no part of me was sticking out underneath, and I began to unzip Master's pants. I licked up and down his shaft and softly sucked his balls before taking him completely into my mouth. I passionately sucked on his cock, working my tongue over the head. I loved how he tasted and smelled. It was enough to almost make me come. But I resisted, even with a few more sudden vibrations of the egg and the plug. He began to throb in my mouth, and then I felt him tap my shoulder. Reluctantly, I pulled away and watched as his hands reached under the table, one holding an empty water glass. He finished himself off and filled the glass with his warm liquid. I didn't quite know what to think , but I didn't have a chance. He tapped my shoulder again and I quickly moved out from under the table and sat back in my seat.

"You have done beautifully, pet."

"Thank you, Master." The shock of the glass wore off, and I knew what he was going to have me do. I felt a quiver in my belly and awaited Master's instructions.

He slid the glass in front of me and smiled. "I am going to order a coffee and ask for the check. Once my coffee arrives you will slowly sip from the glass while I drink my coffee. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." My heart thumped. The waiter returned to clear our dishes and Master ordered his coffee, while I declined an the waiter's offer to get me a cup as well. The waiter glanced at the glass and seemed a bit confused, but said nothing. He returned a moment later with Master's coffee and the check. I began sipping from the glass as he started to drink his coffee. His come was still warm and while I would have preferred it fresh, there was a certain thrill about drinking from the glass in front of all these people . . . it didn't matter that they didn't know what it was.

Master leaned close to me and whispered, "Continue to drink until it is finished. But we are not leaving here until you climax. You do not have to ask for permission." With that he turned both vibrators on and left them on.

"Yes, Master." I replied, my voice quivering. My legs started to shake and I was sure someone would notice. I scooted into the table a little bit. Master just watched me, smiling. I took one last sip from my glass, and wished that it wasn't finished.

As if on cue, the waiter returned to pick up the check just as a violent wave of pleasure consumed me. There was no hiding what was happening. I let out a short gasp, moaned lightly, and gripped the side of the table. My head hung down with my hair, slightly damp, hanging in my face. "Grace, please hand our server your glass." I did as I was told and looked up at him as I handed him the glass. He just stared at me, awestruck. Master gave him the check presenter and told him to keep the change, "There's a little extra in there for the mess on her chair." I was mortified. The waiter seemed equally embarrassed and just uttered a low, "thank you" before walking away. And I could have sworn I heard another server say to him, "I told you that table would be interesting."

"Master, may I ask something?"

"Of course, Grace."

"Have you brought many girls here?"

Master laughed, "I suppose you heard the other server speaking with our waiter. Grace, you are my only sub at the moment. Any others I bring in will be fully discussed with you. This is not a game to me and I will never mislead my intentions with you. I have, however, used this restaurant with submissives in the past. I have not been here in awhile, but they know me and so the risk is low. Imagine the scene you just put on and how we might be handled in a place that did not know me, and my generous tips."

I smiled, "You do think of everything, Master." He just smiled back at me and stood, coming behind me to pull out my chair. We walked out of the restaurant and to the car, but he stopped me before opening the door.

"Overall you did a fantastic job in the restaurant, but you did make one mistake. Do you know what it is?"

I thought furiously and I could not think of any way in which I disobeyed. "No, Master. I do not know what I did, though I am terribly sorry."

"You did not respond to your last command. When I told you to hand the glass to the waiter."

"I have never called you Master in front of anyone else. I was unsure of how to respond. I am sorry I have disappointed you, Master."

"You have not disappointed me, Grace. I was almost certain you would not respond in that situation and wanted to use it as a learning experience. You will always respond to me and refer to me as Master, unless I instruct you otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"We will take care of your punishment back at the hotel."

"Yes, Master." He opened my door for me and I slipped inside. I was turning inside wondering what my punishment would be.

The drive back to the hotel was quiet. There was no communication between us except his occasional squeeze of my knee. We pulled in front of the hotel and Master came around to let me out. He handed the keys to the valet and we continued up to our room. Once inside, Master made sure to hang the Do Not Disturb sign. "Take off you clothes, fold them, and lay them on the dresser."

"Yes, Master." I slowly undressed and made sure to fold the clothes just right, placing them on the dresser. He came behind me, ran his hand over my bare shoulder, down my back and over my ass. He gently pushed my legs apart and pulled the out the plug and the egg.

"Lie on your back on the bed and put this on." He instructed as he handed me the blindfold. "I am going to wash these. I'll be right back."

"Yes, Master." And I promptly did as I was told.

I heard the water run in the bathroom for a few minutes and then turn off. I followed the sounds of his footsteps until they stopped. "It is time for your punishment. But first I want you to rub your clit and twist your right nipple."

"Yes, Master." I began to slowly circle my clit with my index finger. I was still wet from the restaurant and it did not take me long to build up arousal again. I twisted my nipple between my fingers, lightly pulling up and down.

"Good girl. Lift your right breast and lick your nipple."

I was startled for a moment. This was something I had never done. "Yes, Master." I lifted my large breast to my mouth and quite easily reached my nipple with my tongue. It was quite invigorating.

"Good, keep going . . . do what ever you want to yourself and come as soon as you are ready. You do not need to ask for permission."

"Yes, Master. Thank you." I continued rubbing my clit, side to side now and a little harder. I could feel it swelling under my finger. I sucked my entire nipple into my mouth and bit down a little. I slammed two fingers inside my cunt to get them wet and then back to rubbing my clit, harder and harder. I felt my orgasm building and continued to rub. I thought for a moment about how this was going to fit into my punishment, but the thought dissipated as my climax exploded and I came for the fourth time that day. I don't think I ever orgasmed more than twice in a day before, and even then it was only by myself.

"Thank you, Master."

"You are welcome, pet. You did a beautiful job. Please take off your blindfold now."

"Yes, Master." I removed my blindfold and immediately crossed my legs and covered my chest, though those actions were futile as this strange man standing beside my Master had quite obviously seen everything I had just done. I almost cried. What happened in the restaurant was embarrassing, but nothing compared to this. I felt completely humiliated.

Master walked beside me and laid a blanket around me. He placed an arm over my shoulder and held me close to him. After what had just happened, logic would tell me to feel betrayed, but I didn't. I still felt at home with him. He had the perfect combination of testing me and comforting me. He looked at the man still standing, "So what did you think of my pet?"

"She is stunning Brian, absolutely beautiful. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to watch." His words flattered me. I looked down at him and noticed he was quite hard. I was still somewhat disgraced, but I began to feel slightly proud of myself that I had aroused this man.

I looked up at my Master and as if reading my thoughts he said, "This is James, an old friend of mine. I told you that I had expected you to make the mistake at the restaurant, and so this punishment was planned. James had a second key and waited in the bathroom. I know this must have been a difficult punishment for you, but it was designed to teach a lesson as well, one aside from remembering to always respond to me. You are beautiful Grace, and not just in my eyes. You are sexy and as my friend said, stunning. I want you to become more comfortable with yourself, to understand that you are so much more than what you see yourself as."

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. It will take some time, but you will get there. Now say good night to our friend, and then it is time for us to go to bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Yes, Master. Good night James."

"Good night, and thank you both again." James left with a grin from ear to ear. I became moist again thinking that he might be going home to masturbate thinking of me.

Master kissed my forehead and crawled into bed with me. He held me close to him, and I was reminded once again of the safety in his arms. I tried to keep myself awake, as tired as I was. I wanted to savor this first night sleeping in my Master's embrace. But exhaustion overcame me, and I drifted quickly into sleep.

**********

I could hardly concentrate at work on Tuesday morning. The night before still felt like a dream. All my life this is what I wanted, but was afraid to admit to myself. Even as a teenager I would fantasize about these things, about being controlled, about submission. I would let my mind go to the edges of what was deemed acceptable, but afterwards would feel nothing but guilt. With Brian it was different. He allowed me to be myself, to accept myself, kinks and all.

After work I went straight to the boutique on the business card Brian had given me. The excitement was overwhelming, and I could not wait. It was a small store in the middle of a strip of shops known for their high prices. I walked in, knowing I must have looked as awkward as I felt. I looked around for only a moment before a tall, slender woman approached me, "Is there something I can help you with?" she said with a smile.

"I am here to pick up a dress someone had ordered for me."

"Ah, yes. You are Brian's girl, right." She didn't wait for a response. "He said you were gorgeous. He wasn't exaggerating." I wanted to say thank you, but I only managed to blush. "My name's Gina. Follow me and see your dress. You can try it on, but we'll take your measurements and have it ready for you to take home tomorrow."

"Oh, thank you." I followed the woman to the back of the store. She pulled out a box and opened it. The dress was beautiful. I stepped into the dressing room to try it on. It was incredibly comfortable. There were two layers of lace, the first ivory, the second a metallic grey over a soft layer of mint modal. It had a scalloped V neck and slits up either side that ran to mid-thigh. The dress it self hung just below the knee. When I came out of the dressing room Gina smiled and motioned with her hand for me to turn.

"Quite stunning. Brian does have impeccable taste. Come on over and I'll take your measurements, though it does seem he was pretty close in his assumptions." She took my measurements. "36C-25-35. There are few adjustments to make, but not much at all. We'll have it ready for you by 5pm tomorrow. Will you be able to pick it up then?"

"Absolutely. I'll be here."

At home the only thing I accomplished was making myself a bowl of spaghetti for dinner. My mind was reeling, and I didn't know if I could make it to Monday. I went to bed at 7 o'clock, figuring sleep was the only thing that would take my mind off the wait. It took about 20 minutes, but I finally fell asleep. My dream started off simple, lying on a beach, soaking up the sun. I could hear the waves of the ocean crash against the shore, people around me laughing and playing. My eyes were closed. I enjoyed the cool breeze against my skin. Then the voices stopped. I sat up and looked around me. The beach was empty except for me . . . and Brian. He stood over me. I could not see his face from the glare of the sun, but I knew it was him. He bent down next to me, never saying a word. He ripped my bikini top off and began pinching my left nipple while softly biting the right. My body jumped and he pulled me to turn over so that I was now on all fours. He pulled my bikini bottom down and came around behind me. He penetrated my pussy with two fingers. And left them there. I slid my body back and forth fucking his fingers as hard as I could. Finally, he pulled his fingers out and I felt his hard cock inside of me. He grabbed me by the hair, pulling my head back.

I was so close to orgasm when a car back fired outside my window and woke me up. I cursed under my breathe and quickly slid my hand into my panties. I started rubbing my clit slowly. Rolling over onto my belly I pushed myself up onto my knees. I slid two fingers inside of me and moved my hips up and down, pushing my fingers as far inside of me as they would go. I ran my thumb over my clit, pushing on it each time I brought my body down on my fingers. I rubbed and fucked with no other thought in my head but to relieve the frustration. I never needed to come so badly in my life. The orgasm built inside of me and then my body twitched as I came. Collapsing on the bed, I fell into a perfectly blissful sleep.

The next day I picked up my dress promptly at 5 o'clock. Brian had also picked out a pair of strappy 2 ½ inch slim heals and a small handbag for me. I went home and tried it all on. After trying to stand in the shoes, I was grateful I had decided to go to the boutique so early in the week. I was going to need to practice quite a bit before Monday night.

The rest of the week passed slowly and uneventfully. Finally, Monday morning came. I woke up, my nerves a wreck and decided to call out of work. There was no way I was going to make it through the entire day there. I let myself fall back to sleep for a little while. I took a bath in the early afternoon. I had put off shaving all week, wanting the newness of this feeling to coincide with this first full night with him as my Master. I bought a set of trimming scissors and razor, as well as a new blade for my razor. While the water was running I sat on the floor in the bathroom and used the scissors to cut off as much hair as I could. Once finished I stepped into the warm bath and used my razor to shave off the remaining hair from my labia and mound. It was an odd sensation, feeling the metal across my skin, making it bare for the first time in 15 years. I then used the trimming razor to reach the inside folds of my labia and my bikini line. When all was done I ran my hand over my now shaven pussy, smooth as silk.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Deliverance Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds