• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Mistress Ch. 03

Dark Mistress Ch. 03

She was perfect. Thin, small breasts and a tight ass. She was what he wanted tonight. He knew he had to have her. But would his Mistress let him? Was she the jealous type? He belonged to her now. He knew that. After all, she had created him. But he needed to feel this ones lips on his cock. Her pussy wrapped around him. Her blood running over his lips.

"Mistress?" Michael looked over at Roxie.

"You want her Michael?"

"Yes Mistress."

Roxie watched the woman as she sat alone and sipped her coffee. She had to admit that she too, was attracted to the petite blonde. It had been a long time since she had a female. A long time since she had eaten pussy. She could feel Michael's desire to have her. This would be his first feeding. His first fucking.

The woman looked up and caught Roxie's gaze. She smiled.

"Let's go." Roxie said rising from her chair.

****

It didn't take long to get her back to the house. Her name was Vickie and she was as willing as they were to fuck. Only they needed to feed too. Roxie didn't take her to the bedroom but the scarcely furnished living area instead. An oversized black leather sofa rested along one wall and two tapestry covered Queen Anne chairs against the other. Black velvet curtains covered the windows. Candles lit the room, giving it an eerie glow.

"So, you have done this before?" Michael asked as he slowly removed his clothes.

"A couple of times." She said with a shrug. "Threesomes are a lot of fun."

"Indeed." Roxie purred as she circled her.

"Undress. Let us see that body of yours."

Vickie hesitated a moment. But the moment passed and soon she was naked. Her tits were indeed small but firm. Her nipples stood out a good half inch. The pink flesh pulled and puckered. Her stomach was flat and her hips wide. Her pussy was covered in blonde curls.

The three of them now stood naked. Roxie moved to her and pulled her close for a deep kiss. Her hands came up and settled over Vickie's breasts, her fingers pulling at her hard nipples. Michael stood back and began to stroke his jutting cock. Watching Roxie and her kiss was getting him excited as hell. And hungry.

"Come Michael. Taste our new friend." Roxie held out her hand.

Michael was by her side in an instant. He went down on his knees and sniffed Vickie's hair covered cunt. He closed his eyes as her arousal filled him. He could hear the blood pumping into her clit. The small piece of flesh sticking out between her pussy lips. He slid his hands up her bare thighs and pulled her to his hungry mouth. With a growl he took possession of her cunt.

Vickie cried out as Michael started sucking on her clit. Her hands came up and rested on his shoulders as Roxie leaned down and took her nipple into her mouth.

Roxie could smell Vickie's arousal as Michael ate her cunt. Soon the smell filled the room, fueling her own desire to taste her. With a hand in Michael's hair, she pulled him to his feet and kissed him, tasting Vickie's tangy scent on his lips. She broke away and took Vickie's arm, and led her to the couch. She laid her back, spreading her legs wide. Kneeling down on the end, Roxie leaned forward, spread wide her pussy lips and touched her tongue to Vickie's engorged clit.

Vickie's hips shot off the couch. Her hands were pulled back over her head and her face turned as Michael shoved his thick cock between her lips. She swallowed him deep. Her lips stretched wide around his veined cock.

Roxie watched as Michael fucked her mouth. The sight of her lover's cock, fucking another woman's mouth was her undoing. She stuck her tongue deep into Vickie's pussy and used her thumb to rub her clit. Within moments, Vickie cried out around Michael's cock as her cum flooded Roxie's mouth. Roxie kept sucking until her shudders subsided then lifted her head.

She looked at Michael. He was beautiful, this lover of hers. Her mate. He stood with his head thrown back, his cock still hard and poised at Vickie's mouth.

"Suck his cock Vickie. Taste his cum" Roxie ordered gently.

Michael looked at Roxie as Vickie swallowed his cock again. Their eyes held as Roxie took hungry possession of Vickie's wet cunt again. Her tongue flicking furiously at her swollen clit. She licked a finger and slowly eased it between her hair covered lips. Vickie groaned around Michael's cock but kept sucking, her head sliding back and forth on it.

Michael was ready to cum. Roxie could hear his blood rushing through his veins. She waited until she heard Michael's roar before sinking her fangs into Vickie's puffy pussy lips. Vickie cried out again but was cut short by the cum filling her mouth. Michael grabbed her head and forced more of his cock down her throat and emptied his balls.

Vickie's blood tasted sweet. Roxie closed her eyes and savored every drop as it flowed into her mouth. She drank deeply. The mixture of blood and cum filling her. She removed her teeth but didn't lick the marks closed. She opened her eyes and called to Michael.

Wordlessly Michael took Roxie's place between Vickie's spread thighs. Roxie knelt down by the couch and began to lick and suck on her distended nipples. Vickie moaned and arched her back, forcing more of herself into Roxie's hungry mouth.

****

Michael stared down at the open pussy before him. He could smell her blood and cum. He tried to hold back but his desire for her took hold. He buried his face deep inside her pussy. His tongue coming out to lap at her soaked pussy. The taste of her filled his head. His hands went under her hips and he held her tight against his mouth as he drank from her hair covered muff. His tongue darting in and out of her tight hole.

He needed to fuck her. His eyes found Roxie's where she sucked on Vickie's tits. He pulled away and positioned his rigid cock at her opening.

"Watch Vicky." Roxie ordered as she stood and moved to the girls head.

Michael felt captured as he saw her deep brown eyes focus on him. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet lips, anointing it. The feeling felt so good. He had to fuck her. He grabbed her hips and with one thrust, buried his cock deep inside her tight cunt. He heard her cry out and saw that her head was thrown back and her eyes closed. He started a slow rhythm. His eyes never leaving hers as he fucked her slow.

Roxie watched her lover fuck Vickie. The slide of his cock in and out of her wet pussy had Roxie licking her lips. Her hand trailed over her breasts, down her stomach to her bare pussy. Her lips were wet and puffy. Her clit swollen and sticking out. She rubbed at the aching flesh. Her nails pinching the fleshy nub. But it wasn't enough. She carefully climbed up on the couch and straddled Vickie's head, facing Michael.

Immediately, Vickie's mouth latched onto Roxie's clit. Her hands came up and spread her pussy lips wide, giving Michael an obstructed view as Vickie's mouth she worked it against Roxie. Michael looked into Roxie's green eyes. Her lips were parted, baring her sharp fangs. She could smell the lust filling Michael. He had to feed before it became too much for him. She leaned closer and presented Michael with her neck. He bared his own fangs and took what she offered. His teeth pierced her skin and she gasp. Immediately her pussy clenched and she came all over Vickie's waiting mouth. The room filled with the slurping sounds as Vickie drank every drop. Roxie pulled back from Michael and climbed off of Vickie.

Michael looked at Roxie and then Vickie. Her eyes were closed and her face covered in Roxie's cum. He leaned over her and started to kiss her. To taste her. He kissed his way down her neck. The rapid rush of her blood calling to him. He could sense her fear. He marveled in it. He bared his fangs and sank them deeply into her neck. She cried out as his fangs pierced her. His body tensed and exploded with a volcanic eruption deep inside her clenching cunt.

He felt her hands on his body, pushing him away....pulling him closer. He continued to drink until she stopped moving beneath him. He lifted his head. His mouth covered in her sweet blood.

"Michael! What have you done?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Mistress Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds