• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda Ch. 01

Brenda Ch. 01

1234

Brenda 01: Spring Break

This is a true story that happened several years back when I was married to my first wife. My memory has replayed this many times through the years.

First, let me start with a little about us. We met while in collage at North Carolina State, we were both freshmen and starting life away from our families. The first time I saw her, was at a pub just around the corner from the University. I was out with several of my collage buddies and she was there with her dorm roommate. I was very athletic, though not on any scholarship, and had fairly good luck with the ladies.

I was immensely taken by her beautiful smile and well shaped figure. She was short, barely topping five foot and weighted just over a hundred pounds. Her blond hair had about a billion curls and lay gently on her shoulders. Her eyes were a hazel green and seemed to sparkle when she smiled. Her breasts were not big, but not small, I figured about a c cup, but her butt was the prize, small but very well formed, which I just love, so I tried my approach. It worked unusually well, it seemed she was very easy to talk with and not at all a good girl as one might suspect.

As the night grew into the next day, I noticed a very wild side to her as we danced and flirted relentlessly till the pub closed. My buddies and her roommate had left several hours before and we were walking down the street chatting. She turned to me and asked if I liked sex, well now the door was open, but I was stumbling a bit.

She took my hand in her hands and we started to kiss, and kiss and kiss. WOW, I was somewhat shocked but never hesitated. After we separated she looked around and asked if I liked public sex, as she started to unbutton her blouse while looking intently in my eyes.

A few cars were out but no one was on the sidewalks as her top came off and she unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall to the ground. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a small ally and started to strip off my clothes as she finished with her bra and panties. I picked her up and leaned her against the wall and she guided me into her. It didn't take me very long to explode into her as she also came, shaking violently as she clawed at my arms.

We kissed and she thanked me as I let her down, as she turned toward the street I noticed several scratches on her back, produced from the brick wall I had pinned her to. I took her arm and asked if she was ok and started to apologize. She stuck her hand out and placed a finger over my mouth and said she didn't mind a little pain and winked at me. I picked up my jeans and slipped a leg in and told her I would get the rest of her clothes but she turned away from me and said "And miss this chance for excitement."

She boldly walked into the street lights and down the side walk to her clothes, which were 3 or 4 store facings down the street. Several cars drove past as brake lights lit the air as they slowed to get a better look at her naked body, some even tooting their horns slightly. As she walked back to the ally, her body glowed as the oncoming head light lit her up for everyone to see. She giggled as we finished dressing and ran down the ally to the next block and dipped into the university grounds.

The next day I called her and we met for lunch, she was very upset at herself for going that far but seemed to be smiling while trying to explain her mistake to me. I was so hopelessly and totally taken by her at this point.

We dated for 2 years, as small situations like that first time would arise about every 6 months or so. I learned to go with the flow on those nights to see how far she would go. Well after we got married things started to take a slow, very slow turn toward the kinky side and that's were I wanted to start this story but decided you might want to see where it all started.

Sometime after we celebrated our first anniversary, I was watching some sitcom while Brenda fingered through some biker magazines I had collected on the coffee table. She showed me a picture of a girl with a tattoo on her shoulder and asked if I like that kind of girl. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded as to give a slight agreeable notion to her. She told me she had always wanted to get one but wanted it to be concealed from view. We talked about it for a while and she divulged her liking for Tweetybird from the cartoon. I asked her where she planned on putting it and she shrugged it off and gave no answer.

Around our second anniversary Brenda asked me if we could try and have a child, she loved kids and wanted to be a mother. After a few months of discussions, I agreed and she quit taking her pills. After several months with no results, we started to seek professional help. Finding out I had a very low sperm count and it could take years to get her pregnant, we decided to just keep trying, but not to worry about it, if it happen, then great, if not, that was ok too.

That Spring break we went to Panama City with a large group of our friends for a two week vacation. On the first night we were at a small beachside bar, kind of like an open bungalow. Brenda was wearing a very short jean miniskirt with a very small bikini top. As the drinks flowed, I watched as my wife got aggressively flirty. She was dancing wildly and not caring too much that she was giving the crowd a good show of her thong panties. I played along and even pulling her skirt up as we danced as she encouraged me to play with her ass. It got to be sunset and she was already well on her way to oblivion.

We left our friends and walked down the beachside road as Brenda got constant cat calls and vulgar shouts from all the guys. As we walked past a T-shirt shack, the next small building was a tattoo shop. Brenda stopped and looked at me and smiled. She asked if it was OK to just look and we entered through the screen door, into a rather large room, as a bell above the door chimed.

There were three or four small barber like chairs along one wall and groups of poster size photos on the opposite wall. A tall slim black guy came through a beaded doorway and asked if there was something he could do. Brenda started some small talk with him as I looked around the room. I was studying a wall were photos of very elaborate tattoo work of his were displayed when the bells sounded off and 3 guys, obviously in for the spring break, strolled in. I'll be right with you guys, the attendant said with a smile as the guys took to the walls behind me.

Brenda was fumbling through a photo album as I rejoined them. She asked him if he did small tattoos for women. He nodded and asked if there was something specific she was interested in. She told him she wanted a Tweetybird and smiled, as in the cartoon she added.

He smiled and nodded and told her the price, which I believe was 50 bucks or so. She looked at me and I nodded to her and she asked how long it would take. He said it would take about thirty minuets or so, depending on how big she wanted it, as he asked her where she wanted it, and she pointed to an area on the front of her skirt that would place it to the left but very close to her mound.

He smiled and told her it would be a little tender for a few days and she nodded and looked to me for my approval. I gave a hesitant nod and took a deep breath. He looked at me and talked to her as he mentioned she would have to take off her skirt.

She agreed and stood and started to unbutton the 4 or 5 buttons holding up her skirt. The black man told her there was a private room in the back if she preferred, she looked at me and sensed I was a little uneasy with this and asked me if we needed to talk. I shook my head and told her it was up to her, I was just going to have a seat and watch, and gave her a wink. This is just fine, she said as her skirt fell to the floor.

She turned her back to the 3 guys, now with their mouths wide open and almost drooling as she bent over at the waist to pick up her garment. They had a birds eye view of her lovely ass with the small thong tucked between her cheeks.

She walked to the furthest chair and took her seat as the guy got his equipment ready. "Where do you want it," he asked her again.

Now she pointed to a spot almost centered above her shaven mound that was well inside the perimeter of her skimpy panties. He took hold of the side straps and tugged slightly as she raised her butt off the seat. He rolled the waist band down to the very top of her slit and asked her to point again. She pointed again within the panty covered portion of her skin. He looked over at me and I just gave a quick wink, he turned toward her as she knowingly lifted her buns off the chair and smiled at him.

He rolled down the left side gently trying not to uncover her too much but as the thin material stretched, the right side followed suit and her pussy popped in to full view. "This might be a little easier," Brenda whispered as she took hold of her panties and slid them to her knees.

The guy smiled as he agreed with her, with a chuckle and slipped them down her legs and off her feet.

At this point my dick was so hard, it ached. He got up and asked the three guys if they were ok with this, as if they wouldn't be, he shut the door and locked it after they panted out a yes in several different words. He told her he needed to be between her legs as he pulled down a blind over the window across the room. As if in a trance Brenda spread open her legs as far as she could while looking at him and smiling.

He proceeded to sketch out the small design on her mound as she tapped him on the shoulder. She pointed to the top of her thigh and up a bit and told him that is were she really wanted it. He took out a rag and wiped off the marks and started over.

As the guy worked, I watched him use one hand to stretch her skin, taking small openings to gently rub her pussy lips, while tattooing the little character with the other. He took several small breaks and making excuses to go into the back room, each time leaving Brenda's legs spread and her mostly nude body to the observation of the other 3 guys.

She never closed her legs when he left, she would lay her head back and close her eyes as if to welcome their stares. Many times he stood back and stared for a while himself. When he had finished and Brenda got up, she strolled around the room, still near naked and gave us all a good look.

When she came to me, she noticed my swollen bulge. "Looks like you enjoyed that sweetheart." she said as she rubbed my loin. She dressed and I proceeded to pay.

"On the house," the guy said as he put up his tools, "That's one sexy wife you got there, little on the slutty side too, if I might add." He giggled and opened the door.

Over the next couple of days I thought about what he had said and the way I felt as he caressed her pussy and how excited it made me to see her so exposed, spread wide open for those guys and not even trying to cover her self up. My mind was working overtime as thoughts of her letting them go even further, even having sex with her raced around. I have to admit, this wasn't the first time I thought about this, I have always fantasized about watching her with one, even several guys. After several days, the tattoo healed and was actually nice, a small and cute Tweedy looking toward her mound with a slightly devilish grin on his face. It was now the end of the first week and we were still partying every night.

We heard of a bar on the beach that was slightly off the main strip, Reds or something like that. The bar was big, set directly on the beach, two bands and plenty of bars to get your poison. When we got there, it was just after ten.

I was in the typical dress pants and pullover, Brenda was in a little black dress. The front was too low to wear a bra and she said that her panties were rubbing her tattoo, so she didn't were any.

As the night wore on, Brenda was at her full self, only now she was dancing with several different guys outside our party. At one point I was getting a little light headed and went outside for some fresh air. I had a couple drinks out there and went back inside.

Our group wanted to go to the strip and asked if Brenda and I wanted to follow them, I told them we would see and said good bye for now. I asked if they knew where Brenda was and none of them had seen her for a while. I took a look on the dance floor but she wasn't there, so I walked around a bit before I spotted her.

She was standing next to a table with 4 guys she had been dancing with earlier. Then I recognized three of them, the same guys in the tattoo parlor. I stood back and surveyed the situation as she laughed and obviously flirted with these guys. After a while she started to turn when of them asked her something, I couldn't hear over the load music. Brenda took a quick turn around and seemed to scan the crowd, I turned away as she skimmed past me. Then she turned to the guy on the edge and smiled as she said something, she gripped the hem of her dress and lifted it to her waist and held it there as hoots and whistles came from all four guys while they stared at her pussy. She held it there as she chatted with them as the guy seemed to be playing with her pussy. Her dress was blocking my view so I couldn't actually see. After a few minuets of this she let her dress down and parted their company.

I stayed out of sight and made it back to our table just before she got back. She sat next to me and kissed me deeply. She asked if I wanted to dance, but I turned her down softly.

I asked her if we could take a walk down the beach, it was very quiet compared to the club. We talked and flirted as we walked, stopping to sit on an old piece of drift wood close to the shore. We kissed again and I reached under her dress and rubbed her pussy. I noticed how wet she was, she was soaked all between her legs, even on her thighs. She moaned softly as I slipped a finger in her.

Then my mind got to going again, I thought if she got really drunk, how far would she go with those guys? I thought to my self, get her trashed and we'll just see what happens. I got her so hot, she was trying to undo my pants, I stood up and told her we should go dance more.

While walking back to the bar, I was thinking. Shots really get her drunk off her ass, so all I had to do is get her to drink a few shots.

When we reached the out side bar, I led her to the bartender. "Two shots of Yeager please," I blurted.

As she drank hers down, I poured mine in the sand. "Two more," I laughed as she took down another shot. "Two long Island Ice teas," I barked as I through down a fifty and told him to keep the change, with a wink.

The drinks were so strong I was surprised she didn't notice.

We went to our table, and I urged her to hurry so we could dance.

I went to the men's room and poured my drink out and came back, she was over half finished. I told her to down it like a champ as she tipped it up and finished it off.

After a couple dances she was defiantly feeling the drinks. She could barely dance so we went back to our table. I went to the bar and got 4 more shots and returned, after I got her to finish off three of them to my one, I got her another Long Island Tea. Again I urged her to finish, knowing at that point she was unaware of her condition.

After she finished, I took her back out on the dance floor and guided her to a dark corner as we swayed to the slow song. I decided to test her alertness and placed my hands on her outer thighs. I slowly raised them as she laid her head on my shoulder and her arms around my neck. I inched up, up and up, till I had my hands on her hips. I asked her if she was alright, she answered with a mumble and a nod. I raised my hands slowly with the hem of her dress in each hand until I had reached her arms, then took the dress and bunched it on her back. She was naked from her tits down, it was time.

I let her dress go and walked her to the level of her friends and I guided her toward their table and tuned away before they saw me. I watched as one of the guys noticed her and took her by the arm and walked her to the table. I took a seat at the table beside them but hidden by a plant. I listened to their reactions as they noticed her condition. "She's fucked up dudes," one of them said.

She didn't give any verbal response and they had her sit down as two of them slid in each side and surround her.

"Where's your husband?" one of them asked her.

"I not too sure," She mumbled back.

I heard some giggles and smirks, and decided to get someplace to watch.

I moved to a table on a lower level but only one table away. I watched as the two sitting next to her were sliding their hands up her bare thighs as she sat straight up with her head tilted down. "She's out of it", one of them said as their hands reached her pussy.

One guy reached across the table and lifted her head as she just smiled and laid her head back against the both. Then the one on her right placed his hand on her breast and squeezed, slowly massaging her tits. Then he slipped his hand down her dress and felt her bare tits. "Let's take her outside," he said as the others all agreed.

Two of them got her out and I followed them out the back door and out to the beach, I watched from the deck as they walked her down the shore line till they were out of sight, then I followed.

I walked for some distance when I saw a dark blotch on the beach away from the shore. As I approached the blur, I bent down and picked it up, Brenda's dress and sandals. She was now naked, with 4 guys on a beach.

I walked a little further till I saw them walking over a small walkway into a park. I sneaked slowly up the sand dune to the park edge and hid behind some palmetto bushes. They took her to a table under a park light only a few yards from me. It was tucked into a small cove at the end of the park, away from any streets.

I watched as Brenda seemed to be more awake than I thought. She was going from guy to guy and kissing them as they freely felt her nude body. I saw flashes as two guys took pictures of her naked body as she posed for a few of them.

I watched as clothes peeled from some of the guys as they made obscene remarks to her.

"You're a hot little slut," one said.

"We're going to fuck you good sweetie," another followed.

Soon two of them were naked and one sat on the table and guided her head down to his cock telling her to suck his pole. She licked and sucked his cock as the other guy placed himself behind her.

I watched as he guided his cock to her pussy and then took hold of her hips and sank his cock deep in her pussy. He fucked her hard as she sucked the other guy's dick. "Oh my god your pussy is tight", he said as he rocked back and forth.

I watched as she acted like a true slut, taking a cock in both ends while flashes went off from the cameras. I was mesmerized as the guy fucked her pussy like a ramped rabbit. The guy on the table started to moan as he placed his hands on her head and slowly forced her to take his cock deeper in her mouth, soon she was taking him to the root.

"Oh shit", he said, "I'm going to cum girl."

She seemed to let out her own low moan.

"Do you swallow blonde", he asked as he tilted his head back.

She always did for me but I watched in anticipation as she was making louder and longer moans. Brenda started to shiver and let out a long low groan, I knew she was having a orgasm, she was shaking vigorously as the waves hit her.

The guy on the table was swiftly moving her head up and down as he let out a whine and started to cum. I saw a few droplets of cum in the corners of her mouth but when they disappeared, it was obvious she was swallowing his cum down her throat. The guy behind her was at full speed now, giving her long hard strokes telling her he was about to unload.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Brenda Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds