• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment Fits the Crime

Punishment Fits the Crime

The strong overhead lights turned on and woke me up. I was laying naked on a scratchy cot in the basement. I was cold, just the way you liked me. You said that my nipples should always be hard, and until I mastered control over them, you would use the temperature to keep them prominent. It had not been a restful night, as I was not used to the primitive sleeping arrangements you'd made for me. Privileges such as a pillow and a sheet were earned and I'd never be sleeping in your bed, as I'd hoped. You had patiently explained to me that I was your whore, existing only for your comfort and not your lover or your equal. You were right, of course, I'd just been to stupid to understand that before you explained it to me.

I stretched and looked around at the 5' x 5' cage that was now my home. It would be my home as long as I pleased you. It had the cot, some hooks on the wall and a chamber pot. It also had cameras in every corner, top and bottom. I knew they were controlled by you at work, and when ever you wanted to see me, you could. There were similar cameras all over the house so that you could see my every movement. You are so clever! On the concrete floor, there were painted foot prints with numbers on them. These were learning tools, you had told me. Each set was numbered so that I could begin to learn what positions pleased you. I was to place my feet on the right numbers and wait your orders. Once I had learned them by heart, I would use them every where. It was much simpler for you than for you to tell me each time just how far my legs should be spread, or where to point my toes. I knew that no matter where my feet were, my tits were always to be thrust out and so was my ass. You like my ass and my tits and so those were always to be displayed, as if eager for your touch.

I walked to the chamber pot and squatted over it. As I began to piss, your voice came over the speakers.

"Stop it. Stop pissing right now. Do not move."

Instantly, I stopped the flow of pee with my muscles and froze. What had I done wrong? I knew I was not allowed to speak unless you asked me a direct question.

"Did I tell you that you could relieve yourself?" you roared.

"No sir."

"Then you may not. Stand, and wipe your twat with your hand. Lick the piss off and tell me how it tastes."

Appalled, I hesitated.

"NOW. If you cannot obey simple commands immediately, you will be back on the streets within the hour."

I stood up and wiped my dripping cunt. It took all my willpower not to make a face as I licked the warm liquid off my fingers. It was disgusting but I knew that wasn't what you wanted to hear. I looked at the camera and smiled.

"It tastes better than lemonade, sir. Thank you for knowing what I like."

I could hear you sigh. "Oh really? That's the first time today you've lied to me and it's only 7 am. I want complete honesty from you at all times. If something hurts or you don't like something, you must tell me. That shows me you have courage and that you trust me. I'm very disappointed in you."

I hung my head in shame awaiting my punishment. It didn't take you long to decide.

"I've always believed that letting the punishment fit the crime would teach simpletons better than anything else. Since you like it so much, you may finish the bowl off. Now."

I cringed inwardly and began squat down to pick up the bowl.

"Freeze." I obeyed instantly.

"Honestly, this is going to be a long day. You are here because I like to see your lovely cunt and your round ass. Anytime you need to pick up something from the floor, you need to use it as an opportunity to display yourself. Place your feet a bit more than shoulder distance apart. That's adequate. Now you may bend over and pick up the bowl. Do not bend your knees."

I had a difficult time with this position because I wasn't very flexible yet. But I did as I was directed and picked up the bowl, remembering to push my ass out as I stood. I was hoping for a word of praise, but no luck.

"Now, drink every last bit of piss in the bowl. Lick it clean when you are done. I'll wait."

As nasty as it was, I began to feel a tingle as the wetness began in my pussy. Your masterful commands aroused me. When I was done, I stood, motionless and waited for my next order.

"That is all for now. Return the bowl to its place, and stand in position one."

I hastily replaced the bowl and moved to the center of my cage. We had practiced position one last night. My feet were about double shoulder width apart, and I was bent about halfway down, so that my flat back could be used as a table. I knew that Master was zooming in on my cunt by the sound of one of the cameras moving. I laced my fingers together behind my back – making my tits thrust forward. They hung pendulously as gravity played with them.

"Good. Tell me exactly what you think about this morning. Leave nothing in that empty head of yours out."

"Master, I'm sorry I disappointed you. I won't lie to you again. I hated the way my piss tasted, but something about obeying you, even when I'm grossed out, arouses me. I am moderately wet right now and I wish you were here to touch me. I am hungry and I still have to pee pretty badly. This position is uncomfortable, but I'm happy to do it if you enjoy it. I'm cold and my nipples ache from being hard."

There was silence for about a minute before I heard your voice. It sounded muffled.

"You will learn to obey and to rely on me for everything. You will stay as you are until I speak to you again. Focus on controlling the muscles over your pee – I expect you to ALWAYS be in control of your body. I am leaving my connection open so that you can hear my secretary, Honey, satisfy me. If I am speaking to you, I'll refer to you with the name I gave you. You remember what it is, right?"

"Yes, sir." I hated that name.

"What?" you taunted me.

"Puppy." I mumbled. "Speak up," you commanded.

"Puppy."

"And why have I named you this?"

"Because you are training me as a pet. I am not a person, I'm not even a dog. Dogs are smart and loyal. I'm stupid and annoying and I don't deserve a name. I'm grateful for anything you give me. I'm a puppy."

"That's right. Now, hold position one while you listen to me pleasure Honey. Honey, I want you to describe exactly what I'm doing to you so that the Puppy understands what it's missing. Perhaps it will serve as motivation for its behavior."

"Yes sir. I am lying on your desk with my legs spread and my skirt up around my waist. I wear no panties. You hate me to wear panties. You are taking.... long.... licks .... up one side and down the other of ... my...clit" Honey's breath was beginning to come in gasps. Clearly it was hard for her to speak. I hated her for being where I wanted to be and my back was aching. I tried to pinch my lips together to hold in the pee that so desperately wanted to come out, but it was getting harder and harder. I was so turned on just listening to Honey enjoy your touch that all my muscles down there wanted to cum.

"Master," Honey begged, "may I cum?"

"How badly do you want to?" You were teasing her, and teasing me.

"I'll do anything for you," Honey gasped.

"Anything?"

"Yes, PLEASE"

"You may cum when I say too. And you will scream with ecstasy when you do. I want marketing to know what's going on in here. Perhaps I can use a fuck with you as motivation for them."

Honey stuttered, "But Master..." SMACK. I heard Honey cry out in pain several times.

"Please describe what has just happened so that the Puppy will learn from your poor choice."

Honey was crying. "I argued with you so you disciplined me by slapping my swollen cunt. Then, knowing that I needed more discipline, you pinched my nipples hard."

"That's right. Going with today's theme, which is consequences fitting the crime, I believe I will use a fuck with you as a reward. And you'll get no orgasm. What do you have to say?"

"Thank you for knowing what I need, sir."

"Right. Pull your skirt down and kneel. You will suck me off now, but when I cum, I want it to spray in your hair and on your blouse. You will go the rest of the day without cleaning it up so that everyone can smell and see my cum all over you. The cum with stain your blouse, but you will wear it each day for the rest of the week without washing it. I want everyone to know what a filthy slut you are."

"Yes sir," I heard a chastised Honey respond.

I listened as Master groaned with pleasure, and it didn't take long for Honey to bring him off. His grunts told me he was spewing all over her. He finished by commanding her to lick him clean and dress him.

"Now, Honey, go to your desk and finish those reports. They had better be flawless by noon. Also, send out an email to the Marketing group. I'll announce the new contest at a 1:00 pm meeting. And Honey, unbutton another button. Let's show the Marketing boys what you have to offer."

I listened raptly as she left the room. Then he spoke to me.

"Puppy, do you understand what happens when you disobey or argue?"

"Yes sir. The punishment is much worse than following the order would have been."

"Exactly. How do you feel?" he asked.

"Very aroused. I'd like to taste your cum and have you lick me. I'm also sore and still need to pee."

"You may relieve yourself in the chamber pot. You will then drink every bit of it and return to this position to await further instructions."

I did as instructed and as I moved into place he saw my hesitation because of the soreness. "Do I care that you are sore?" he asked me.

"No sir."

"That's right. It pleases me to see you like that, waiting. And your only job is to please me. I have a meeting now. I'll be back later. Do not move."

There was a click as his microphone went off. A moment later, the lights went out and I was left in blackness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishment Fits the Crime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds