• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Blackhawk Hall Ch. 06

Blackhawk Hall Ch. 06

1234

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

This story is erotic fantasy, set in a world of magic.

This tale takes place in the same world as my core Danica story and all my other stories in Sci-Fi/Fantasy on Lit.

The occasional use of "modern" measurements and such is a product of my fantasy world. I know most who read fantasy would probably prefer "leagues", "cubits", and "handspans" but my world always utilized modern terms for distances and measures. I hope it doesn't jar too much to detract from the story.

This originally started as a one shot, but has turned into a short series. You really need to read the previous parts to know what's going on in the story and know the characters.

I've been putting some "challenge" words into this tale from a regular reader, the suggestions for them beginning before I started chapter 03. The word was "Osage" in the previous chapter.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"The elf mongrel is in the Hall, and the half-breed moved on to fort up in the inn once they broke the charm over our dupes," Cordell reported.

Garvin, self-appointed Governor of Darius, frowned. "They moved forward after the attack? How much does that change things?"

Cordell shrugged. "Not much, really. They will be here tomorrow unless we throw everything we've got at them to slow them down. It's all a matter of what time."

"The clerics are ready?" Garvin asked.

Cordell nodded. "They're in position. Is our timing right?"

"It will do. Get everything we have out there between us and the good Duke, just in case," Garvin replied.

"I'm on it."

Cordell turned and left the building, leaving the Governor once again alone with his thoughts. He prayed that there were no more surprises, because failure was not an option. He knew he would be better off to surrender to the Duke than to escape and face his Master.

Shrugging the thoughts off, as there was nothing he could do about it, Garvin turned toward his appropriated bedroom. A buxom blonde awaited him there, eager to gain favor with her rightful ruler. He intended to give her ample opportunity to earn that favor.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Once she undressed, Christi guided Arilee to lie down, and then kissed Crystania. When their lips parted, Christi said, "As bad as I want your hands and lips on me, I want to watch you with Ari more. Make her feel good, Cris."

Crystania moved between Arilee's parted legs, the young woman's breath quickening in anticipation. Reaching down, Crystania touched Ari's folds and caressed them for a moment. "Does that give you pleasure?"

Ari shuddered and let out a little moan. "Oh, yes."

Crystania smiled and slipped her fingers between Ari's labia, emitting a little sound of surprised delight when she discovered how wet the young woman was. Bringing her finger to her lips, she sucked the creamy wetness from it with a little moan. "Your taste is so different from my own. It makes my head swim."

Christi leaned over, kissed the back of Crystania’s neck, and whispered in her ear, "Get a good taste. Make her come."

The sultry tone of Christi's voice sent a shock of pleasure through the half-elven woman's body. She immediately put her hands on the bed to lower her mouth to Arilee's sex.

A quavering yelp escaped Arilee as Crystania ran the tip of her tongue over Ari's nether lips. The yelp turned sharp and loud when the elvish woman's tongue parted her lips and plunged inside.

Christi stroked Crystania's back, whispering into her ear, "Make her come. Giving pleasure is just as good as getting it. You're going to love feeling her come under your tongue."

Crystania moaned into Ari's folds as she increased her efforts, urged on by Christi's sultry voice. Knowing her own body, and knowing how good it felt to her, she let her tongue caress Arilee's clit with each lick.

"Oh, that feels so good," Arilee moaned.

Christi moved to suckle Ari's right nipple between her lips, sucking it hard. Crystania's head moved up and down, adding the pressure to her lapping tongue.

Arilee stared down at Crystania's beautiful face between her thighs, and gasped out, "Oh. Oh, yes. Don't stop!"

Shortly thereafter, Arilee screamed as she reached climax. Crystania's eyes popped wide open, and she emitted a surprised yelp as she tasted Ari's nectar flowing over her tongue. Ari's body stiffened, alternating moans and screams erupting from her.

Crystania continued to lap up the sweet flow from Arilee, causing her to reach two more peaks of pleasure. Ari's gasps revealed evidence of discomfort mixed with pleasure, a signal Crystania understood meant that the young woman was becoming too sensitive to endure more.

"You are correct, Christi. That is just as pleasurable as being given release," Cris admitted, her cheeks flushed with excitement.

Christi moaned. "Well, you're free to give it another try with me. Please?"

Crystania echoed the moan and soon slipped between the thighs of the Duchess.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Cerebus grunted in approval, seeing his men in good spirits. The soldiers were all well rested, well fed, and ready to move onward to Darius. There, to bring an end to this farce.

Seeing that the men had their equipment together, the Duke ordered, "All right, ladies — let's move it out. We've got a bullshit Governor to remove, and I want it done today."

Cries of approval rose up from the men, and Mindblind opened the door to step outside, ahead of everyone else.

Several of the townsfolk were on hand to thank him for freeing friends and family members. Cerebus accepted the thanks with a few words, and then told everyone to keep their eyes open — and not to wander around much until he took care of things in Darius.

The men formed up into loose ranks, each staying near other men who complemented his fighting style, and whom he could depend upon to cover his back. Most of the tag-along farmers and townsmen who had joined the group meshed in nicely. Several of the newcomers found places alongside the more seasoned soldiers.

Mindblind considered that he should make a run through the entire Duchy at some point to set up informal militias that would complement the paid soldiers. Tax relief would be more than enough to encourage fitness of the units, and the people would defend their homes to the death, anyway.

A little formal training and some incentive would swell the ranks of able-bodied fighting men he could depend upon. With Drax on his border, and probably other enemies he didn't yet know about, Cerebus decided he would start organizing as soon as he returned to the Hall.

The fighters moved out double time, marching out of town, and then down the road toward Darius.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"Mindblind, the scouts are reporting movement in that big-assed hedgerow ahead. They couldn't see much without being spotted, but they think we've got a big ambush waiting for us."

Cerebus acknowledged the report with a grunt while staring into the distance at the natural fence of trees. "We don't have a lot of choice but to spring the trap, and let Ashtar fix them. How close are we to Darius?"

"Two hours, at the most," the Captain replied.

"Let everyone know we're walking into a trap, and let's move. I'll go talk to Ashtar," Mindblind directed.

"Got it."

The Duke walked over to where Ashtar stood. "The scouts say we've got another fight on our hands ahead — a big one. You ready?"

Ashtar smiled. "I am being ready, old friend. Let us be done with them, and be getting done with our business. I am being for my own bed."

"Couldn't agree with you more," Cerebus acknowledged.

"Missing Christi more than your bed you are being, I am thinking," Ashtar taunted.

Cerebus let out a short grunting laugh. "Damn straight."

The soldiers moved toward the hedgerow, anticipation of the ambush building with each step. When the attack came, Mindblind swore an oath. There were more than a hundred people running toward his men, including women and children.

"Keep them back. No serious injuries," Mindblind shouted to his men, and then muttered, "Wiggle your fingers fast, Ashtar."

The attackers quickly fell upon them, screaming incoherent battle cries as they attacked. Mindblind smashed the first man who approached him in the face with his shield. The man was well armed, and the combination of the man's physique and stance told Mindblind that he probably could prove dangerous with his blade if given an opportunity. When the man awakened, he would have a knot on his head, but better that than either of them dead.

The Duke cursed when he saw one of his men take a deep cut to the arm from a woman with a butcher knife, even as he had to fend off a ten-year-old attacking him with a club.

The sound of Ashtar completing his spell was like music to the Duke's ears. The expressions of the attackers instantly turned confused, and his men ceased fighting without the need to shout orders.

Cerebus started to shout out an explanation to the confused townsfolk, but saw Ashtar collapse at exactly that moment. His Captain also noticed the wizard's collapse, and took care of the confused locals while Mindblind pushed through the former battlefield.

Kneeling down, Cerebus supported the mage as Ashtar weakly tried to rise. "Ashtar, what happened?"

"Too much magic I have been using, with too little rest. Not being my strength is charm magic, and very hard it is," Ashtar replied, closing his eyes tightly for a moment.

"Dammit, Ashtar, I told you to tell me if you needed to rest."

Opening his eyes again, Ashtar wanly smiled. "A little vain I can be, I suppose. Thought I could be enduring I did."

"Is there any way you can help me talk to Christi?"

Ashtar reached into a pocket of his robe and withdrew a small clay disk, which he handed to Mindblind. "Breaking this will be calling Crystania. To Christi you can talk through her."

Just then, Mindblind heard one of his men cry out. Looking up, he saw the man holding his head and those around him looking off toward the trees. When he glanced up at the trees, he saw the branches whip. More of his fighters shouted when the stone-hard fruits of the tree, hurled by the snapping branches, thudded into them.

Growling a curse, Cerebus helped Ashtar to his feet and shouted, "Get all these people away from those damn trees!"

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Christiania sat up in the bed, a loud gasp on her lips. The sound and motion startled Christi and Arilee awake as well. When the two managed to focus, they saw Crystania rising from the bed.

Christi yawned, "What's wrong, Cris?"

"Ashtar is in danger. He has broken a charm that I have given him to summon me when it is needful. I must find him immediately," Crystania replied.

Christi sat up and reached for Crystania's robes. "Cris, slow down. You aren't even dressed."

Crystania looked down and realized she was naked, having fallen asleep exhausted — but very content — in the bed with Arilee and the Duchess the night before. She accepted her robes when Christi handed them to her, color rising in her cheeks.

"Give us a minute to get dressed, too. Let's get some clothes on, Ari."

The three women quickly dressed, and then Crystania cast her spell. She located Ashtar and opened a magical window so that she could speak to him. Mindblind stood over the mage, staring off to the side, when the image appeared in the mystic portal.

"Cerebus, what happened to Ashtar? What's wrong?" Christi asked.

The Duke started, his hand reaching for his sword as he spun to see the three women through the window that had appeared next to him. "Damn — can't you put a bell or something on that magic? Ashtar exhausted himself. I've got a hundred confused people milling around here, and the gods-damned hedge apple trees are bloody attacking us."

Crystania scowled upon hearing the last. "I will come at once. I can aid Ashtar, and the corruption of the trees must not be abided."

"You're needed there, and I've got nothing but a pack of men out here, Crystania. Just magic him back to the Hall," Cerebus argued, nodding toward the weary wizard resting at his feet.

"I can endure. The trees must not be used so," Crystania reiterated.

"We'll be fine, Cerebus. You need her. Just make sure the men understand," Christi added.

"Okay. I'm not in a mood to argue, and I'm tired of being attacked by living catapults," Mindblind conceded.

"I will gather my things and be there shortly," Crystania said, and then dismissed her magic when she saw the Duke's nod of acknowledgment.

Arilee walked up and hugged Crystania. "Please be careful."

"You should at least wash up a little," Christi suggested, "If you're anything like me, you're probably a bit sticky."

Color rose in Crystania's cheeks, and she smiled, saying, "You are right. Thank you both for taking the heat, and for sharing yourselves with me."

"Thank you," Ari said, and then giggled when she realized how excited she had sounded.

Christi laughed in response and then said, "Go get cleaned up, and get out there to help Ashtar and Cerebus. We're going to go get in the bath. You make sure that Cerebus knows that if he needs me out there, this place can run itself for a while."

"I will," Crystania replied, and then went to her room to prepare for her magical journey to the side of the Duke.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"The elf mongrel is there," Cordell reported with a wide smile.

Garvin breathed a sigh of relief, and then smiled as well, "Have the mage inform the Master immediately, and then let's get ready. We've got to have everything ready when he gets here. I don't really want to be sitting unprepared when he storms into town looking for my head."

"Understood," Cordell responded, and then spun on his heel to obey.

The illegitimate Governor also turned, walking back into the chambers he had appropriated to smack the rounded bottom of the woman lying in the bed. "Get up. I've got things to do."

The blonde sat up with a pout and stretched, causing her large breasts to jut out. She reached out and laid her hand over his loins. "Couldn't I just have a little taste before I go?"

She started pulling down on the waist of his trousers without waiting for an answer. He did nothing to discourage her as she pulled them down and slurped his slowly hardening manhood between her lips.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

The short, ragged man walked into the darkened room and bowed before his Master. "Word from Darius. The elf-woman is in the snare."

"Excellent. Prepare to throw the Hall into chaos. We act now, while the time is ripe," said the lean man behind the table. He rose and pounded a fist on the table before him. "I have waited too long."

"We all have," growled the servant.

The dark-cloaked man moved out from behind the table, coming to stand before his servant. "You have taken care of the other little inconvenience we encountered, I trust?"

"Of course. He won't be troubling us any more."

"Excellent."

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Christi stood up from the table, she and Ari having just finished breakfast after washing away the evidence of the previous night's lovemaking. A wide smile decorated Christi’s face. "I have a present for you."

"For me?"

"Yes, for you. It's something I stumbled across, and I think it will be better suited to you than anyone else," Christi explained, as she walked over to a chest of drawers.

She returned with something wrapped in silk, and handed it to Arilee.

Unrolling the bundle, Arilee gasped when she saw the dagger within. It was trimmed with gold, set with stones, and fine scrollwork decorated the blade.

Arilee took out the dagger to examine it closer and asked, "What are the stones? I've never seen anything like them."

"They're both forms of chalcedony — like flint. I know you've seen that before. These are quite a bit more valuable, though. The red one is a fire agate, and the black one is an onyx. They're actually the source of the dagger's power. The enchantment on the onyx cuts through magical shields, and the agate has the power of fire," Christi explained.

Ari's eyes went wide as Christi described the dagger's power. "I can't take this, Christi. It's too valuable."

Christi wiggled a finger at the young woman. "Yes you can — because I think it was made for you. I can use it, but the better you are at magic, the more of its powers a person can use. I've never been able to activate a single enchantment from the fire agate, and I bet you'll be able to. It will be more useful in your hands than mine, and I want you to have it."

"It's so beautiful," Ari remarked.

"Yet another reason it should be yours."

Arilee could tell Christi was going to insist, and she was flattered by both the value of the gift, and the faith in her ability to use it as both a weapon and a magical object. "Thank you, Christi."

A knock sounded on the door, and Christi crossed the room to answer it. Arilee saw Kronk when the Duchess opened the door, and he said, "Young Joshua is here to pay court to Ari."

Color rose up in Ari's cheeks, causing both the half-ogre and the Duchess to chuckle. "Send him up.” Christi paused and looked to Arilee for confirmation. “If that's okay with you, Arilee?"

Arilee's cheeks grew even more red as she said, "Yes, please."

Kronk nodded and returned downstairs to fetch the young man. Christi walked back over to the table and said, "Well, looks like you'll get some use out of your room today, at least."

Ari's entire face went red at that remark, and she gasped.

Christi laughed and waved a hand in front of her. "I only meant you would be talking with him in your room, but it looks to me like you might have other ideas."

"I guess I was thinking about that. You're making me all naughty."

"And you're turning me all civilized," Christi retorted. "Go meet your young man. I can get along fine. Have fun."

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Crystania walked toward the hedgerow, the green missiles hurled by the whipping branches bouncing off of a protective shield of magic surrounding her.

"The trees will be troubling us no more very soon. Very much in tune with nature is Crystania," Ashtar revealed.

"You look a helluva lot better," Cerebus observed.

"The potions Crystania has given to me have been restoring my strength, and my magic as well," Ashtar explained.

"Good, if you do that to me again, I'll tie your beard in a knot."

Ashtar laughed and said, "Keeping that in mind I shall be."

Crystania now stood a few feet from the trees, just out of reach of the branches that seemed to strain for her. Mage and Duke watched as she began to gesture, the soft sound of her chanting lost in the wind and the creaking of the trees.

Spreading her arms wide in a slow, sweeping gesture, Crystania's magic took effect. The malevolent animation of the trees ceased as her hands moved. The trees once again swayed only from the hot breeze when the wizardess completed the gesture.

Crystania walked back toward the Duke with a smile and said, "They have been freed from the foul magic forced upon them."

Mindblind nodded. "Thanks, Cris. Now we can get moving to Darius again."

"I shall continue with you, to aid Ashtar and hasten your return to the Hall," Crystania insisted.

"Let's move, then. I want to get you both back into the Hall to counter whatever damn magic is popping critters in there, as soon as possible," Mindblind told the two mages, and then shouted to his men. "Form up! We march, now!"

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"You seem a bit distracted," Arilee observed.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Blackhawk Hall Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds