• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Mickey

Becoming A Slut Wife: Mickey

12

Everything has to start somewhere and that includes becoming a slut. I was thirty-four years old and had only had one man in my life. I was a virgin when my husband carried me to our marriage bed and in the eleven years we had been married he was the only man to ever touch me and in the space of forty-eight hours he went from the only one to just one of many.

++++++++++++++++++++++

My name is Mihalea. I'm named after my maternal grandmother who immigrated to the United States from Russia in 1917. She and my grandfather saw what was coming and were smart enough to get out before the October Revolution. Early on some of my schoolmates had a hard time with Mihaela and they started calling me Mickey so I have gone through most of my life answering to Mickey.

I met Gary while I was still in college working on my degree in Finance. I needed a part time job and I saw an ad in the paper from a dentist who was looking for a part-time office assistant who could do bookkeeping. I thought about it decided to give it a try. I was studying to become a CPA and while I had a ways to go I was certainly knowledgeable enough on accounting practices to be able to do simple bookkeeping. I answered the ad and got the job and although I didn't know it at the time it would make a major change in my life.

It was four hours a day on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and I was told I could vary my hours to fit my class schedule. Dr. Herme's practice grew so fast over the next year that he took in a partner. Even though I was a virgin, the first time I saw Gary my pussy started dripping. I don't know if you would want to call it love at first sight or lust at first sight, but the moment I saw him I wanted him. Fortunately -thank God- he seemed to feel the same way about me.

During his second week there he asked me out to dinner and that dinner date led to more dates and four months later he asked me to marry him. I said yes and three months later we were married. Ten months after that we were blessed with Jason and two years after that the twins, Terri and Toni, arrived on the scene. I never did become a CPA. I became a stay at home mom.

One night as I was dressing for a party I found that I had nothing to wear. Oh I had a closet full of clothes, but three kids had taken their toll and I couldn't fit into anything. I patched together an outfit for the evening and the very next day I joined a gym and got to work at getting myself back into shape. In a year I was able to put on clothes that I was wearing when Gary and I met and started dating and I promised myself that I was going to stay in that shape from then on. It was a decision that was to have some unforeseen consequences.

++++++++++++++++++++++

You don't go to school, get your degree in dentistry and then just spend the rest of your life staring down into mouths. There are constant advances in equipment, techniques, materials and the like. As a result Gary attended two or three conventions, conferences or symposiums every year to stay current and up to date.

Gary always asked me to go with him and I always said no. I didn't want to be away from Jason and the twins, but as they grew older my parents (my mom really) wanted to take them for the weekends and she would baby-sit at the drop of a hat. So, when Gary came home one day in May and told me that he was going to Ft. Lauderdale for a symposium I said:

"Great! I'll go with you on this one."

Gary got a real funny look on his face and I saw it and said, "What?"

"You never go with me."

"So? There is always a first time for everything. What's the matter Gary, don't you want me to go with you?"

"No, it's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"You never go so when Carl Akers told me he was setting up a three day deep sea fishing trip I told him to count me in."

"So?"

"Sweetie, you were sea sick five of the seven when we went on that cruise two years ago and that was on a large cruise ship on a basically calm sea."

"So you go fish and I'll lay on the beach and get a simply marvelous tan."

"You sure? You won't get pissed at me for going away and leaving you alone for three days?"

"I'm a big girl Gary, I can handle time alone."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Grandma was tickled to death to be able to have her 'babies' for a week, even though babies they certainly were not. Jason was ten and the twins were eight. We dropped them off at mom's and then caught our flight to Florida. The first two days were given over to the symposium and after dinner each night we went dancing. And then, since I rarely went more than two days without sex, we hurried back to our room so I could fuck Gary's brains out and get enough to hold me until he got back.

On the third day Gary kissed me goodbye, climbed on a boat and went out to do battle with groupers, flounders, minnows or whatever. I waved bye-bye from the dock and then went back to our room to change for the beach. I put on a bikini, grabbed a blanket and a towel and headed for the beach.

It was the tail end of Spring Break and there were still a lot of bikini clad young girls on the beach and as I looked at them I was glad once again for the time I spent in the gym. Even after three kids I looked good enough to give any one of them a good run for their money.

There was a lot of activity on the beach, but I managed to find a place to spread my blanket. My closest neighbors were a man and his wife sitting on beach chairs about six feet away. They looked to be in their late forties or early fifties. She was reading a book and he was looking out to sea with a pair of binoculars. I put my blanket down and got to work on my tan. I don't know how long it was after I lay down that the man got out of his chair and came over to me.

"I see that you are alone and you really need to get some lotion on your back. I can do it for you if you would like."

If he hadn't been there with his wife I would have thought for sure that it was a pick up line. I looked over at her, but she was buried in her book and not giving me any dirty looks so I said:

"Thank you. I would appreciate that."

I had untied my bikini top so I wouldn't have a tan line across my back when I wore one of my 'little black dresses' so he had an open back to work with. He started on my shoulders and worked his way down until her reached the bikini bottoms and then he said:

"I already have lotion all over my hands so I might as well do the backs of your legs while I'm at it."

A quick glance at his wife showed she wasn't concerned so I didn't say no and he moved his hands to my feet and started working his way up. The man had a 'touch'. His hands felt so good and relaxing that if I'd have been a cat I would have been purring. As his hands moved higher I had to resist the urge to spread my legs wider so he could do my inner thighs. He finished up and I thanked him and he went back to his chair. Not wanting to overdo it I got up after another half hour or so and went back up to the room. I showered, dressed and then went shopping.

That afternoon I was back on the beach and about half an hour after I laid down on my blanket the man walked up to me and asked me if I was ready for him to do my back again. I looked around and didn't see his wife, but it was a public beach and there were people all over the place so I felt safe and I told him I'd love it. He told me his name was Dan and he was from Cleveland and on vacation and I told him my name and the story of how I came to be in Lauderdale. He laughed and said:

"Your husband must be crazy to go off and leave you alone. A gorgeous lady like you, alone on this beach with all the college boys looking at and lusting after you. He'll be lucky if a couple of them don't scoop you up and run off with you."

"What? An old hag like me?"

"Don't kid yourself. The boys haven't taken their eyes off you since you have been out here. I think that the only reason they haven't made a move on you is that they saw me with you this morning and now and they think I'm your husband or boyfriend."

"So, besides being a spreader of lotions you are also my protector?"

"It would seem that way. I haven't misread things have I?"

"In what way?"

"Maybe you don't want to be protected from the studs."

He said it in a joking way and that is the way I took it and I said, "No, I don't need any young studs in my life right now."

By the time he finished with my legs I was feeling all warm, fuzzy and relaxed. He wiped off his hands and then asked:

"Since you are all alone would you like to join me for dinner tonight?"

Since watching TV alone in my room is all that I had to look forward to and figuring that I'd be okay with his wife there I said that I would like that. He told me to meet him in the hotel restaurant at seven and then he wandered off. I looked around and saw that he had been right about one thing - I was the center of attention for quite a few of the young studs and for some reason that thought made my pussy tingle.

++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got to the dining room at five to seven I saw him sitting in a booth along the back wall. He was alone and when I slid in on the seat across from him I asked him where his wife was.

"Wife? I'm not married. Whatever gave you the idea that I was married?"

"I saw you sitting on the beach with a woman this morning."

"The woman on the chair next to me?"

I said yes and he said, "I've no idea who she is. She just happened to be sitting in a chair next to an empty one when I came out on the beach. I asked her if it was taken, she said no and so I sat down."

I had no real reason to be nervous, after all, he had been a gentleman both times I had seen him during the day, but somehow it just didn't seem right for me, a married woman, to be having dinner alone with another man. But I was already seated and even if I got up and moved away from him I still had to eat dinner so I stayed.

Dan ordered a carafe of red wine with dinner and we sat, ate and talked. He told me all about his life as a single guy in Cleveland and I filled him in on the trials and tribulations of bringing up three kids. When dinner was over he suggested that we go into the lounge to listen to the live band. I really wasn't ready to go back up to my room so I told him to order me a margarita and that I'd meet him there and then I headed for the ladies room, took my pee, refreshed my make up and went and joined him.

The band was pretty good and we got to talking about music. He was a big fan of Dixieland jazz and country/western and I liked modern pop and we were arguing about the relative merits of each when I began to feel funny. The room seemed to be spinning. My margarita glass was in my hand and I dropped it. Dan asked me what was the matter and I'm not even sure that I was coherent as I tried to explain it to him.

"Sounds like you are having an allergic reaction to something from dinner. We need to get you up to your room and call the hotel doctor."

I didn't protest when he helped me up and supported me as he took me from the lounge to the elevator. My memory faded as we left the lounge and I don't remember anything of the next couple of hours.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I have a vague recollection of male voices sayings things like, "That's it, fuck her ass" and "Cum in her mouth" and other things like that. Once I heard, "Damn, but she sure can fuck" and another time I heard, "How long have we got her for?"

None of it made any sense to me when I heard it. I remember hearing a familiar voice crying, "Fuck me, please fuck me, somebody please, somebody fuck me" and "Do it, do it to me, do it."

And then gradually, like I was coming out from under an anesthetic, I became more aware. Everything was foggy; my mouth had a dry cottony feel to it. Something was rubbing my lips and suddenly the dry mouth was wet and salty tasting and nothing was rubbing my lips anymore.

I heard moans and it was a minute or two before I realized they were coming from me. My body was on fire and I felt the tingle of a departing orgasm. The haze was clearing and I found myself looking down into the face of a man I had never seen before. His eyes were closed and he was moaning:

"Ride me honey, ride me. Make me cum honey, make me cum."

I tried to lift myself up, but I was being held down by something pushing at me from the back. I felt a hot, burning, but somewhat pleasurable sensation in my ass and I felt like I wanted to pass gas or go to the bathroom. Something moved in front of my face and I saw the head of a cock coming toward my mouth. Somewhere back in the recesses of my mind a faint voice was saying, "No, I don't want that," but my mouth opened of it's own accord and the cock slid over my tongue and I started sucking it.

My head was clearing and I finally realized that I had a cock in my ass and a cock in my pussy. I was pushing back at the man behind me while the man in my pussy was just pushing up hard into me and holding his cock there. My pushing back at the man in my ass was moving me on the cock in my pussy and the man under me was still moaning:

"Ride me, like that honey, just ride me."

I felt sudden wet warmth in my ass and then the full feeling went away and I farted. Someone laughed and said, "You packed her full of air Ed." Another voice said, "I'm next" and I felt something start to push it's way past my sphincter. I pushed my ass back at whoever was behind me and he said:

"Damn! She still is tight and she wants it."

I did! I did want it, but I didn't know why. Gary and I had never done anal. Gary! Where was Gary? I took my mouth off the cock I had been sucking and I looked around the room. I didn't see Gary. I saw seven naked men. I saw Dan pointing a video camera at me, but I didn't see Gary. Why was Gary letting these... and the thought was interrupted when the man whose cock I had been sucking grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my mouth back onto him.

I was buffeted back and forth between the three men and I felt the familiar warmth of an orgasm wash over me as the cock in my ass sawed back and forth. "Here it comes sweetie" the man behind me moaned as he rammed me hard and I felt the wetness of his spend.

"Who gets her next?" the man said as he pulled his cock out of my ass and the man under me said, "No, I can't hold off any longer, I have to get my rocks off" and he wrapped his arms around me and rolled me over onto my back. I had been sucking on the cock in my mouth and when I was rolled my mouth was pulled off the cock and there was a 'pop' sound. The man looked down at me and said:

"You want this, don't you?"

I did, but I didn't. My head was full of conflicting thoughts. Part of me wanted to say, "Get away from me, leave me alone," but another part was crying out, "Do it! Do it."

My body made the decision for me as my legs spread wide. The man grinned and said, "I thought so" as he slid his cock into me. I moaned, my legs came up and clamped on him, my nails dug into his ass as I pulled him into me even as I pushed myself up at him. He started slamming his cock into me and I moaned.

"Like it? Like my cock? You like dick, don't you?"

"Yes" I moaned, "Oh God yes. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that sweetie. You have a lot more cock coming at you before this night is over."

"Just fuck me" I whined, "Just fuck me, please, just fuck me."

He slammed his cock into me hard several more times and then I felt his hands go under me and cup my ass cheeks and he shoved hard into me as he pulled me tight against him. I felt his hot fluid spash against my insides, but I was not ready. I was close, but I was not ready and as he tried to get up I tried to hold him, to pull him back into me.

"No" I moaned, "Not yet, not yet, I'm close, I'm close. Don't stop, please don't stop."

He pulled away from me and I whined, "No, please, no" and someone laughed and I felt another hard cock drive into me. And then another, and another and another as I lost all track of the cocks that probed my pussy, ass and mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The sunlight was streaming in the window when I woke up. I shook my head as if to clear away the erotic dream I'd had. As I came fully awake my body was telling me that Gary must have really done a fine job on me the night before. My pussy was sore. My jaw ached. My ass felt like....my ass? Gary never did my a... and then I remembered that Gary wasn't there. What had happened? How had it happened? I remembered going to meet Dan for dinner, but what had happened after that? I sat up and swung my legs off the bed and put my feet on the floor and as I did that a voice said:

"Good morning Sunshine."

I looked and saw Dan sitting in the chair. I stared at him for several seconds before saying:

"What happened? What did you do to me?"

"I drugged you sweetie, and then I gave you to some of my friends and business associates. They were quite pleased with you. A couple of them would even like to see you again."

I stared at him for several more seconds and then I got up and padded into the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet random memories of the night came into my mind. One of them the image of Dan pointing a video camera at me. Oh shit! What did that mean? I walked back into the room and saw my clothes in a pile on the floor and I suddenly realized that I was naked and my arms and hands automatically went to cover my pussy and my breasts and Dan laughed.

"A little late for that Sunshine. I've already seen everything you have and I've seen you use it. Sit down. I've got something I want to show you."

I sat down on the bed and he picked the video camera up from the floor and came over and sat down next to me. He handed me the camera and told me to watch the little view screen. He pushed a button and there I was on my hands and knees being fucked by a man from behind. I was slamming my ass back at him and another man stepped in front of me and I leaned forward and clamped my lips on his cock. Dan took the camera back and said:

"I have four hours of footage like that Sunshine. You get to be the one who decides if anyone gets to watch your porn video. Call the cops, cry rape and everyone will see you begging for it. Say nothing, go on home with your husband and all it will ever be is a pleasurable memory. And it was pleasurable for you. I'll give you a copy of the tapes if you'd like so you can see for yourself."

"Why? Why did you do that to me?"

"Because you were a sexy woman, all alone, and I knew I could get away with it."

I knew he was right. I knew that I couldn't let anyone see that tape. Without another word I dressed and left Dan's room and went to mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I took a long, hot bath and then napped until noon. After a light lunch I took my blanket and a towel and went out to the beach. There was a difference that day. The previous day I hadn't paid much attention to what was going on around me, but that day I was aware of everything. I watched the mating dance between the young hard-bodied males and females enjoying Spring Break. I noticed the bulges in their Speedo swimming suits. Everywhere I looked I saw something sexual going on.

I noticed one young man looking at me and the bulge in his trunks looked huge. I wondered how big it really was and I wondered if it would fit in my mouth. He was looking at me, I was staring at his bulge and then the mood was broken when some sixteen or seventeen year old sexpot grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

I saw other bulges and had similar thoughts before I finally said, "Get a grip Mickey!" and I grabbed my blanket and towel and went back to my room. I was stressing and so I did what I normally did when I'm stressing - I went shopping.

Bad move.

Everywhere I went I saw overtones of sex. Young girls flaunting their bodies, hunky studs checking out anything female to see if it had bed potential. I saw them looking at me and I saw, or thought I did, the desire in their eyes. Several I saw I wondered about; what would they be like.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Becoming A Slut Wife: Mickey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds