• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Walking Orgasm Ch. 04

The Walking Orgasm Ch. 04

Debbie the walking orgasm.

Recap: Chapter 3

Oh well, Nick was past history and now I had a real man to look forward to in Ron Jacobs, my boss.

I went to bed early that night and dreamt of the day's events and what I may face tomorrow with Ron, which led me to masturbate myself several times during the night.

----------

Chapter 4

I awoke about 9:15 am and took a quick shower right away, even before I had coffee as I wanted to be clean and refreshed for when (Ron) Mr. Jacobs arrived.

Normally with it being Sunday morning I would have lounged around and probably gotten out of bed later but I felt the need to look decent in front of my boss.

Seeing as my clit was always exposed, just simply washing and trimming myself in the shower would stimulate my genital area and would often take about 10 minutes before it calmed down.

But I didn't want to masturbate myself this morning, I really just wanted myself super clean as I was so looking forward to him sucking me again.

Last night had been the first time that a man had sucked my enlarged clit and I knew it definitely wouldn't be the last.

I dressed in a lightly flowered summer skirt and a pale colored button up blouse and saw no need today for such things as panties and a bra. After a light breakfast, I waited excitedly for Ron to arrive.

When the time got to almost 11 o'clock I was beginning to get concerned that he wouldn't show and was tempted to lie on the bed and relieve myself, but I fought it off. I stood in the front bay window behind the curtain and looked up and down the road, hoping that he would appear and suddenly I was rewarded.

His pale cream colored Lincoln Town car stood out like a sore thumb in this neighborhood as he rolled up the driveway and I had my first concern that his vehicle may be identified, so I went out and opened the garage door.

Slowly and without asking he rolled the car inside the garage enough that I could close the door behind him.

"Good morning Debbie, you look very refreshing this morning. Thanks for opening up the garage doors that's a great idea. Sorry I'm a bit late, I stopped to pick up coffee and muffins." He said as he smiled when he got out of the car.

Moments later we were sat on the back porch chatting, sipping coffee and munching on blueberry muffins.

"You must find it a bit difficult Debbie, keeping up this place by yourself."

"Well it's a little tight, but I seem to manage. The house is paid for and I do have some Insurance money leftover that I try not to touch, except for when the property taxes are due."

"Yes, I was thinking it would be a little bit tight for you so I'm going to give you a raise, how's that?"

"Well, thank you Mr. Jacobs, that's very kind of you."

"Oh please call me Ron, Debbie, we're not at the office."

"Sorry, Ron, it's just a habit."

"Look Debbie I've been thinking, I'd love to keep on seeing you outside of work, you know like maybe twice every week. I don't mind paying a little something for the pleasure of your company, I know you could use the extra funds."

"Let's just see how things go Ron, but you are right, I could use the funds."

"Yes, I understand Debbie. I hope that I haven't offended you, it wasn't my intentions I just thought that we could be good for each other in our own ways."

"No, I understand what you mean, Ron."

"I guess I should just spit it out Debbie, with your permission, I would love to be your first and take your virginity. What would it take to convince you?"

"Heck Ron, I did tell you that I planned on staying a virgin until I was ready."

"Yes, I know and I do admire you for that, but we got so close yesterday that it was almost the next natural thing to do. Would a $500 bonus change your mind?"

"I don't think so Ron."

"$750? It's a one time deal."

"No."

"Debbie, I would be very gentle with you. How about $1,000?"

"Wow, what is this a game show? No, Ron, I know that's a lot of money but it's just not on the agenda. Can we just drop the subject, please." I said as I laughed.

"Of course, Debbie, I won't say another word about it. Rest assured, I was very pleased yesterday."

"I was too Ron. Look I'll be more than happy if we can just repeat what we did before. Especially the latter part."

"Me too, Debbie. But there is no rush, I'm supposed to be gone golfing for the day." He said as he smiled.

"Oh my, you lied to your wife." I said and giggled.

"Well I thought it was better than telling her that I'm going to be sucking on a beautiful young woman's pussy." He said and then we both laughed.

"You have such a NICE way with words, Ron."

"Then I take it that that was one of the things that you really enjoyed yesterday, Debbie."

"Oh my, I really did for sure, it was awesome."

"So lets go inside then Debbie." He said as he took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

We stood near the kitchen counter and he put his arms around me then looked deeply in my eyes and told me that he felt honored to be with such a beautiful young woman.

His lips gently met mine and we kissed tenderly as he eased me closer until our bodies touched and I could feel the beginnings of his erection pushing against my lower belly.

He continued to kiss me as his hands went lower down my back until they rested on my bottom cheeks. Then as he firmly gripped my cheeks he pulled me tightly against him while at the same time maneuvering his now hard erection vertically so that it rubbed against my clit.

Slowly his fingers ruffled the back of my dress until he had his hands on my bare cheeks.

"I brought along a clean pair of boxers and tee shirt to wear while we fool around, it may be a good idea for me to quickly change right now. What do you think, Debbie?"

"Yes, change quickly Ron. But I don't mind soiling this dress, in fact you can use it for wiping as well." I said, as he broke away and took his bag to the bedroom then quickly changed into a pair of boxers and an old tee shirt.

He was back in less than a minute and we resumed the kissing and our hold on each other. His fingers on one hand kneaded my bare butt as his other hand came around and went under my dress to hold my bare mound.

Slowly he turned me sideways so that he was pushing against my hip, which gave his hands total freedom to work their magic.

We still kissed but I had to turn my head sideways. The fingers on his left hand was sliding down my crack and massaging my outer pussy lips and the fingers on his right hand were sliding over my clit and between my pussy lips from the front.

Slowly and gently he massaged my entire genital area until I was dripping wet and almost panting from shortness of breath.

"Shall I keep going?" He asked as the tips of his fingers kept entering my wet pussy.

"Yes, yes, don't stop Ron. Oh god, keep going." I cried out softly as his fingers speeded up. Suddenly he went even faster with all of his finger movements and I cried out as I had my first orgasm.

Once he had slowed his hand movements he turned me to face him again and then drew me close.

"I want to be patient and pace myself Debbie. But there's no reason why I can't please you in the meantime. Did you enjoy that Debbie?" He said before he kissed me again.

"Yesss I sure did, I was getting desperate." I said as I smiled.

"Good, I'm glad, but my god did you ever get wet." He said as he unbuttoned my blouse and slid his hand inside.

"I know, I really seem to cum a lot, especially with you doing it to me, Ron."

"I'm glad and today I want to make you cum as many times as possible." He said as he lowered his head and sucked on my breasts.

"Mmmm, you're good at that too Ron, oh that's so nice." I said as he sucked on my nipples and rubbed my wet pussy with his fingers.

I stroked his head and ran my fingers thru' his hair and pretty soon my legs were trembling like jelly as I rapidly built up closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Oooooh, oooooooh, keep going, holy shit, oooooooh my god I'm cummin again." I cried out as a huge wave of pleasure shot thru' my body and after it passed it made me feel so tired.

My heavy eyes were closed as he lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom then laid me down and caressed my hair. Slowly he eased my blouse from my shoulders before he gently held my breasts and kissed the nipples.

Moments later I felt him unfastening my skirt and easing it down and then off before he stood and undressed himself.

He positioned himself between my wide-open legs and licked all around my wet pussy before he lifted my legs over his shoulders.

His tongue felt huge, as it seemed to contact everything in its path as it swept between my wet lips and lapped over my inflamed clit.

Suddenly his tongue was swirling all around my vagina entrance and then rapidly darting in and out as I arched my back and pushed into his face.

Like it or not, I was being fucked by his tongue and it was so intense that I lowered my hand and rubbed my clit.

"Oh my god, oh my god, keep going, keep going... Oooooooooh fuck, fuck, almost, almost, Oooooooooh my god I'm cummin again Ron, holy fuck, again, and again."

I half opened my eyes and looked at his rock hard shiny cock that looked like the skin was stretched to capacity. The veins on his shaft were all puffed out and the leaking head was so swollen it had taken on an almost purple tone.

"Take me Ron take me now, be gentle, but make me a woman."

"Are you sure Debbie?"

"Yes, yesss." I cried and his cockhead was already squeezing between my wet puffy lips and giving me the feeling of a thousand fiery needles piercing my body. He pushed until he felt the resistance of my hymen then he withdrew a fraction before he pushed hard.

"Hold tight Debbie."

I barely felt the tearing of my hymen as he thrusted deep inside me until we were almost joined as one. His mouth was wide open and his eyes opened wide as I felt his throbbing penis start to squirt inside me almost immediately.

He eased my legs off his shoulders and then he got over me and slowly thrusted in and out as he unloaded the rest of his warm juices deep inside my wet pussy.

Oh my god, what an incredible feeling as his hard cock throbbed and pulsated while his pubic bone rubbed over my clit every time he thrusted inside my wet pussy. I wrapped my feet behind his butt then arched my back and thrusted with him.

"Oh my god, keep going Ron, fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me, just keep fucking me. Oooooooh, oooooooohly shit." I cried out as I panted and then I had one huge mother of an orgasm.

"Oh baby, wow, what an incredible feeling Debbie, thank you. But oh my god, girl, I really do need a break now." He said as he came down on top of me and tucked his fingers under my butt. Then he pushed his cock deep inside me and turned us both on our sides.

"Ron, that really was incredible, I was a fool to stay a virgin for so long. I've never had such an intense orgasm before, but I think we both need a break, so lets just relax." I said as I kissed him then slowly wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes.

--------

To be continued


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Walking Orgasm Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 455 milliseconds