• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathy Becomes a Dancer

Kathy Becomes a Dancer

1234

Mom and Dad's third annual pool party was growing raucous and rowdy. The late afternoon sun still beat down with its full fury and, once again, I had sought out the pool's cooling water for refuge. Like my parent's guests, I was slightly tipsy from the few cans of beer I'd pilfered while Mom and Dad weren't looking, and from the sips of wine and hard liquor I'd filched from unattended glasses.

My tiny, yellow-flowered bikini had quickly become semi transparent from the cool water, and I frequently caught several of the male guests staring unabashedly at my plump, pert tits and slightly distended nipples as I cavorted in the pool with them and my brother. I'd totally shaved my blonde pussy-mound earlier that morning in anticipation of wearing my newest bikini for the first time, and more than a few men cast long, lingering glances as a hint of sweet teen pussy-lips pressed tight against the wet crotch of my bikini bottom.

Under the guise of rough-housing in the pool with me and my younger—by eight minutes—brother, Drew, several of Dad's friends had taken the opportunity to press their bulging cocks against my tight, round ass as I wiggled against them in pretend play. I'd even moaned softly, but loud enough for him to hear, "Ohhh that feels good," when one of Mom's friend's husbands, Mr. Larkin, "accidentally" grabbed brief hold of my thrusting tits as he reached for the beach ball we were using to play "combat pool volleyball."

As time went on and the drinking continued, the men's stares grew longer and more leering, their accidental grabbing longer and more intimate. I detected looks of envy and hatred emanating from several of the middle-aged wives as they watched their horny husbands roughhouse with me in the pool. Sliding over next to me, Drew hissed quietly, "You better stop flirting so much, or Mom's gonna get pissed. Your nipples are sticking out like crazy, and one of these guys is going to fucking rape you right here in the damn pool.

My pussy clutched and heaved at Drew's wicked words. "I can't help it!" I whispered back with a small giggle. "I just want to see how far one of these guys will really go. Mr. Daniels was actually trying to get his finger up me a few minutes ago—he's cute, too; I'd let him fuck me in a heartbeat.

Despite Drew's warning, my horny pussy had taken over complete control of my brain, and I made a point of ensuring all the men got good views of my bikini top struggling to contain my firm teen tits as I frolicked in the water. My pussy was just beginning to pulsate with the need for a hard, hot fucking when Mom crossly called me over to the side of the pool.

"Okay, little girl," She said condescendingly, a smirk on her face. "Time for you to get your teasing little ass outta here and leave the grownups in peace. I want you in your room, out of the way; until I say its okay for you to come out, understand?"

I was about to argue back to my inebriated mother, but I knew it'd be no use—she'd ground me for weeks if I talked back to her in front of others. Instead, I smugly glared at her, letting her know I knew she was jealous of the attention I was getting.

Slowly, I pulled myself up from the deep end of the pool and imagined I heard the collective moan of all the men as they watched my clingy bikini bottom slide halfway down my firm, shapely ass. Casting one last, lingering look around the pool, I held my head high as I retreated into the house.

"You too, Andrew!" I heard my mother call out to my brother, "It's time you kids went and did your own thing."

I waited for Andrew just inside the house. As he walked through the kitchen and headed towards the stairs to the second floor, I intercepted him in the family room and pressed my damp body tightly against him. Kissing him hotly, I moaned loudly into his mouth and rubbed my hot pussy-mound against the rapidly forming bulge in his swimsuit.

"I need to get fucked so bad, Drew!" I whispered, sliding my tongue into his open mouth. "You can't believe hot wet I am! All those men staring at me made me so fucking hot. Take me upstairs and fuck my brains out!"

Drew reached out with one hand and roughly pulled the cups of my wet bikini top off my tits, exposing both plump mounds

"You fucking slut!" He growled, now squeezing and molding a hot titty in each hand. "You're lucky Mom didn't ground you forever. You gave every guy out there a fucking raging hard-on; don't think their wives and Mom didn't notice."

Pushing down on my head, my taller brother forced me to my knees in front of him. Shoving his damp swim-trunks down his firm thighs, he hissed commandingly, "Suck me, Sis. Suck my fucking cock for me!"

Whimpering with a conflicted combination of need and apprehension, I whined, "Not here! Someone might come through the kitchen and see us."

That was a bit of a stretch. Even though we were still downstairs, we were pretty much out of sight of anyone who might come into the house to get something from the kitchen or use the bathroom.

"I know," Drew responded, whacking his stiff cock-meat firmly against the side of my face. "I want them to see. I want them to see my slutty big sister with her mouth full of cock. I want Dad to see what a nasty cocksucker his little princess is. Suck on it, Kath. Do it! Do it or I won't fuck you later."

Over the past year, Drew had grown more and more demanding when it came to sex; he liked it often, and he liked it risky. Lately, he'd taken to bending me over in the hallway just outside the family room while Mom and Dad were engrossed in some TV program. Pulling my flimsy panties down over my pert, wiggling, little ass, he'd keep a hand over my mouth to prevent me from making too much noise as he slowly sawed his thick cock in and out of my slippery, tight snatch. He'd hold off his orgasm until Mom or Dad called for one of us and then he'd blast my hot muff full of sticky, baby-brother goo as I trembled under him.

Other times, he'd leave my bedroom door wide open, merrily pummeling my tiny twat as I lay on my back in my bed whimpering and squirming wildly, timing his ejaculation so that the first squirt of his cum fired up my greedy baby-hole just as Mom came in the front door from work. If she had ever come straight upstairs instead of carefully sorting the daily mail and then grabbing a glass of wine, she surely would have walked in on my bother squeezing my tiny ass in both hands as he enthusiastically filled my little bald cunt with hot, sticky sperm.

Sometimes he liked it rough and nasty, and sometimes he liked it slow and long. He also liked to share. Two of his more trusted friends, Mark and Rich had watched him fuck me and had fucked me themselves; sometimes even when Drew was not around. Fortunately, I liked everything he liked. His aggressiveness, self-assurance, and devil-may-care attitude excited and delighted me; I willingly let him do whatever he wanted to me, anytime he wanted.

That night, as I knelt in front of him, my cunt-hole fluttered and quivered wildly as I prepared to suck off my younger brother. Drew's hands were already firmly entwined in my long blonde hair as he urged me on.

"Suck it, Kath!" He demanded roughly. "Suck it all down! Show me what a good little cocksucker you are. Show me you're a little cocksucking whore. Hurry up...I don't have much time, I gotta meet Mark in 15 minutes. We're going out with Trisha and Heather tonight."

Trisha was Drew's new girlfriend. A tall, slender brunette that, I heard, spread her legs for boys almost as often as I did. I'd seen her making out with boys at parties and dances, and I understood my brother's eagerness to drill the leggy slut at the first opportunity.

Eager to make Drew forget about his upcoming date, I began to suck his cock enthusiastically. Opening my mouth wide, I swallowed half his thick cock-staff as he groaned in ecstasy. Back and forth I rapidly bobbed my head, my firm teenaged tits bouncing erotically on my chest as I stuffed my cute teenaged face with hard sibling cock. Looking up at Drew's grimacing face, I grabbed his firm ass-cheeks and pulled him into me. Soon, the entire length of his bucking cock was ensconced in my hotly sucking mouth and throat.

"Ohhhh, yeah!" Drew groaned in bliss "All the way down! Swallow it all, Bitch! Swallow it! Milk it with that fucking throat. Milk my cock!"

Drew's thick cock flexed and jerked mightily in my tightly clenching throat. My fat tits wobbled and bounced erotically as my younger brother fed me big-mouthfuls of solid prick-meat. His cum-bloated balls bounced steadily off my slobber-wet chin, creating a dull clapping sound that was clearly audible over my gagging moans and his lusty grunts.

"You little fucking cock-sucker!' Drew hissed, pulling his thoroughly drenched cock-shaft from my tortured throat. "Beg for it! Beg for my cock. Beg me to fuck your little slut-cunt with my cock."

The need was clear in my whiney voice as I begged my brother for hot cock-meat. "Please Drew! Please. Give it to me! I want you to fuck me so bad, Drew. Please! Please! I'll do anything you want!"

Smiling down at my whimpering, begging face, Drew smacked his hard, heavy cock against my lips once...twice...three times. "You want this cock bad, don't you Kath?" he teased. "You want it real bad. You're nothing but a little cock sucking and fucking machine, aren't you?"

Knowing full well he was tormenting me, Drew continued to smack my face with his meaty fuck-stick as he looked down on me. "Hold still. Hold still, little bitch." My little brother muttered, now whacking the side of my face with sharp, quick strikes. "Stick out your tongue. Stick out your tongue so I can spank it with my dick."

Obediently, I did as Dew ordered. Sticking my little pink tongue out as far as possible, I shivered in whorish delight as Drew spanked my sensitive flesh with his thick cock-tube. Smack! Smack! Smack! The dull wet sound filled my ears as Drew enthusiastically whacked his cock off on my dripping tongue.

"Ungghhgg...unnhgggggg...ummhggggg!" I urged him, my flexible tongue now fully extended.

My eyes pleaded with Drew. I wanted to be fucked so badly, but I knew from previous experience that he was not going to do it; he intended to cock-slap my face until he came, covering my face and hair with thick, viscous ball-batter.

"Please Drew, please!" I begged my brother piteously, tears of disappointment springing to me eyes. "Don't do this! Please, don't'! You have to fuck me before you leave!"

"Quiet!" Drew hissed, rubbing his cock all over my lips and cheeks, around my eyes and nose. "I'm gonna fuck you, just shut the fuck up and wait a minute! Hold you tits up. Push them up for me. C'mon Kathy lift them up."

Somewhat mollified by Drew's promise to fuck me, I lifted my melons with both hands and presented my drool-covered tits to him. Groaning loudly, my little brother prick-whipped my face five or six times in quick succession and then suddenly pointed the large purplish head of his cock at my spit-wet titties.

"Fuck yes!" Drew grunted forcefully, jerking hard on his thick boner "All over your tits! All over your big fucking tits!"

As if in slow motion, I watched Drew's prick-hole wink open and a torrent of white-hot jizz burst from the oval slit. Hot cum smacked against my left tit, near the nipple, and droplets of gooey sperm rebounded into the air before landing on my tanned tit-flesh.

I watched in dismay, whining in distress, as Drew's cock recoiled in his hand and fired another shiny ribbon of cock-cream at my thrusting tits. "Don't cum! Noooooo! Not yet! You promised! You promised"

"Yeah!" Drew cheered, ignoring my plaintive wails, as his gooey sperm slammed against my breastbone and oozed down onto my plump tits. "Hold em up! Hold em up, Sis! Lemme cover those fat fuckers!"

Drew grunted his approval with each ejaculation, and soon my smooth, tanned tits were awash with sibling sperm. Seeing all that cum covering my boobs made me momentarily forget my disappointment, and Drew watched with satisfaction as I scoped up his warm spunk with gooey fingers and fed it into my ravenous mouth.

"You're such a fucking cum-slut, Kathy," Drew hissed to me lovingly, his hand on the top of my blonde head. "Eat it...eat it all!"

Humming softly to myself, I chased around the ribbons of cum with sticky fingers, determined to get every drop. Holding my cum-webbed fingers over my mouth, I let the hot goop dribble between my opened lips and swallowed contentedly. Again and again I repeated the action, until the globs of gluey sperm were removed from my sticky tit-mounds.

"Mmmmmmm! " I moaned to my little brother, "It's so good...so much creamy cum...tastes so good!"

Drew watched me closely, a look of disbelief on his face, as I sucked my fingers clean of his hot jizm and babbled on about the taste and texture of his ball-batter. "You're a cum-pig Kathy. You'd fucking eat cum all day if I you could. You're such a fucking slut."

My blue eyes twinkled at my brother's comment and I was delighted to see his just-emptied cock had remained solidly rigid.

"You promised, little brother." I teased in my best pouting tone, "You promised to fuck me."

"Oh I will," Drew replied, even though he began to pull his swimsuit up over his leaking cock. "When I get home tonight. I gotta shower and get out of here now, though. Thanks for the blowjob!"

As Drew darted past me up the stairs, I grew furious. Bounding after him, I almost made it to his door before he slammed it shut. As I heard him engage the lock, I shouted at him. "You better get home early Drew! You better not be too tired, either. You promised! You fucking prick! You promised!"

I waited outside Drew's bedroom door until it reopened, hoping to entice him into a quick fuck before he left. Holding me at arm's length, my much bigger and stronger brother kept me away from him as I fought to reach his pants.

"Not now! Kathy! I'm late! When I get home; I promise!" Drew laughed as he scampered down the stairs and out the door.

Knowing that I'd lost this round to some other girl's tight pussy, I stormed off into my bedroom.

Nearly sobbing in frustration, my bald pussy on fire, I frantically rooted around in the shoebox under my bed until I found the large silver-metallic vibrator that was my favorite masturbatory aide. Hastily placing the shiny device under my pillow, I practically ran into Mom and Dad's room. Knowing immediately where to go, I opened my parent's closet door, flipped on the light switch, and raised the top of a large trunk Dad had half-hidden behind a row of hanging pants. Glancing at the titles of the scores of movies inside the trunk, I hastily grabbed "Naughty College Coeds 7" and flipped to the back cover.

Depicted on the cover were several young sluts in various stages of sexual activity: a few sucking hard cocks, one getting fucked doggy style—a look of pure bliss on her face, one sitting on a guy's thick cock as it stretched her tight ass, and another looking dazed and stupid as a spewing cock squirted hot jizz all over her pretty face.

"Ohhh! Perfect!" I thought to myself. "This will help me take good care of my pussy."

Speeding back to my room, I popped the videotape in to the combination VCR/TV on my desk and lay back on my bed. I was about to hit "play," when suddenly I decided that a few beers would make my playtime even more pleasurable. Quickly, I pulled a tight baby t-shirt over my braless tits and trotted downstairs.

Mom and Dad always kept a few cases of beer in the refrigerator out in the garage. Dad had a bit of a drinking problem, and running out of beer was a sure fire way of arousing his sometimes furious temper. Sneaking past the kitchen, I went through the laundry room, and out into the garage. Silently, I opened the refrigerator and grabbed four cans, all I could carry, of Dad's cheap beer. Stretching out the bottom of my minuscule T-shirt to as a carrier, I started back into the laundry room and ran straight into Gordon Lasatera.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Gordon chuckled as I collided with him, nearly dropping the cans of beer on the floor.

Gordon was a good friend of my Dad's. He owned one of the many strip clubs in town, "The Inner Room," where my dad and several of his other friends used to go and drink beer after work. Like everyone else, I'd heard the rumors about Gordon being an ex-con who had killed a guy in New York before making his way down to Cocoa Beach. He was dark and good-looking and he always had a new car and flashed around a lot of money. The men all seemed to defer to him; and, even though he was a bit crude and boorish, the women seemed to be universally attracted to him.

"Whatcha doin', girly?" He smirked. "Stealing some of your Dad's suds, huh? Don't worry, I ain't gonna tell."

Taking a step back, Mr. Lasatera slowly looked me up and down. His gaze settled on my plump tits that were pressing hard against the tightly stretched white, baby-t. Looking down, he smiled broadly as he stared at my shapely legs and pussy-packed bikini bottom.

"How old are, you now, Kath? How old is Larry's little girl?" Gordon questioned with a leer.

"I ain't anybody's little girl...I turned eighteen last month, not that it's any of your fucking business," I haughtily replied.

Laughing, Gordon nodded his head appreciatively. "I can see that. And you got some spirit too; I like that in a girl. You're gonna be fucking great!"

"Turn around," he directed, motioning with his finger. "Lemme see what ya got back there."

Grinning saucily, my teasing eyes ablaze, I quickly obeyed my father's friend. As I turned my back to him, I even strained my legs and slightly arched my ass out. I had quickly recovered from the shock of being caught pilfering beer and was now on more familiar territory—cock teasing was something at which I was already a pro!

"Damn, girly!' Gordon chuckled. "It's not gonna be long now is it?"

"Not gonna be long for what?" I asked, thoroughly confused by the middle-aged man's question.

"Not long before you're hanging off a pole at the "Room" shaking that little tight ass for the guys." Gordon said with a slight chuckle. "With that round ass and those tits, you're gonna make a fortune, Baby. Looks like you're finally old enough to put what you got to good use. Your Mom says you don't do too well in school, and well, let's face it, beauty is better than brains for making money at your age anyway."

As he spoke, Gordon moved up behind me and, with causal confidence, pulled me against him. My firm little ass rubbed against his crotch as he stooped down a bit to accommodate my petite stature. Electric sparks shot through my horny, teenaged body at the first hint of contact, and my knees trembled as the older man's arm brushed against my braless tits as he reached down to grab a beer from the makeshift pouch formed by my tight t-shirt.

"Let's see if I can help you out a bit here," Gordon smirked, popping the tab off a can of beer. Gently grabbing my chin, Gordon tilted my head back with one hand, and helpfully used the other to hold the beer can to my lips. "Drink up, Baby. Let's see if you got what it takes to work for me."

Greedily, I chugged down the can of beer in mere seconds as Gordon poured it straight down my throat.

"Oh yeah, Sweetie. You've done that before!" Gordon enthused, grabbing another can of beer and quickly popping the tab. "Here's some more, Baby."

This time, I held my own head back and Gordon quickly poured another can of beer down my guzzling throat. With his free hand, he softly rubbed my pert little ass, lustily urging me on.

"Chug it, girly. It's good for you. I always tell my gals that it only takes a little bit of beer to make you a lot more fun."

Gordon's aim was off this time, and the last few ounces of beer spilled out onto my tiny t-shirt when he pulled the drained can away from my greedy mouth. Reaching around me once again, he pulled me tight against him and rubbed his crotch against my rounded ass-cheeks, hissing hotly into my sensitive ear.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kathy Becomes a Dancer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds