• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Traci and Tina

Traci and Tina

My wife and Tina have been as close as Siamese Twins since the first grade. They went everywhere together and did everything together all the way from grade school through college. They even lost their virginity together - Traci in the back seat and Tina in the front - on a double date at a drive-in movie. My wife's parents even looked upon Tina as a second daughter.

Tina did not like me from the moment I met and started dating Traci and she spent a considerable amount of effort and time to try and cause Traci and I to break up. Frankly, as close as the two of them where I was surprised that Tina wasn't successful, but I guess Traci's love for me was stronger than her friendship with Tina. I thought that once Tina saw that the wedding was going to take place she would accept things and mellow out, but she didn't and I almost called the wedding off. Tina was the Maid of Honor of course, but her attitude and behavior were such that I finally told Traci that I didn't want Tina to be a part of the wedding.

"In fact, I don't even want her there as an invited guest."

"But she has to be there, she's my oldest and dearest friend."

"Yes, and your oldest and dearest friend hates my guts and passes up no opportunity to let me and everyone else know it. I will not have her screwing up what is supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives."

"I'll talk to her."

"Fine, but one more nasty crack out of her or if I hear she has bad mouthed me again to anyone else and the wedding is off. We can go to city hall and have a simple ceremony that not even she can fuck up, but I will not let that bitch destroy a wedding and a reception that are costing thousands."

Whatever Traci said to Tina did the trick at least as far as the verbal abuse was concerned, but I could tell from the look in Tina's eyes that she still hated me and hadn't given up on her dream of driving Traci and me apart.

Tina hadn't given up and Traci and I hadn't been married six months before rumors began to circulate among friends and relatives that I was cheating on Traci. As was meant to happen these rumors got back to Traci and she jumped my ass about it. How do you prove your innocence when attacked by a rumor? You can't! You have to have a name, a date, a time and place that you can use to disprove the lie; to be able to show that you were somewhere else, doing something else at the time you were supposed to be cheating. You can't do anything with "Rob is cheating on Traci." It didn't matter how much I denied it or how much I told Traci I loved her and wanted no one but her - the seed was planted and it would never go away.

A year after Traci and I married Tina met and married a nice guy and when he got a job transfer they moved away. The rumors stopped, but even so I knew that every time I went hunting, bowling, played golf or played cards with my buddies that I had better have plenty corroboration to prove where I'd been and what I'd done. Two years went by and the strain of Traci being constantly suspicious was starting to strain my relationship with Traci and I was damn close to throwing up my hands and bailing out. And then Tina came home. No one ever found out what happened between Tina and her husband, not even Traci, but she was back, she was divorced, and she was different.

I came home from work one day to find that Tina had come to visit. I did what I usually did when she was around - I went down to my basement workshop so I didn't have to be in the same room with her. About two hours later I heard the front door close and a couple of minutes later Traci came down the stairs and sat on the bottom step. She didn't say anything, just sat there and watched me turn a table leg on my wood lathe. After about five minutes I turned to her, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you just sitting there watching me?"

"I'm trying to find a way to tell you I'm sorry for being a suspicious bitch these last couple of years."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tina just admitted to me that she was responsible for starting those rumors about you cheating on me. She was jealous of you and wanted to split us up. She wanted things to go back to the way they were before I met you - she wanted it to be just the two of us again. Baby, I'm so sorry that I didn't trust you and that I've been such a bitch. I'm surprised that you put up with it. You must really love me a lot to suffer what I put you through and not leave." Then she came off the step and ran into my arms, "Can you forgive me baby, can you please forgive me?"

The next morning over breakfast Traci handed me a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

"What's this?"

"That's Tina's telephone number. She wants to apologize to you in person. I told her you would call her and maybe meet her for lunch one day."

I tossed the paper on the table, "Not bloody fucking likely!"

"Please baby. She knows she was wrong and she wants to make amends. Would you please do it? Do it for me?"

Traci kept after me for a week and I finally called Tina. I met her for lunch and she seemed to be just what Traci told me to expect. She was contrite and apologetic and she asked me to forgive her.

"I know it was wrong, but Traci and I had been a team for years. I saw you as some one who was destroying the only real friendship I'd had in my life. And it didn't help that the two of you were so damn happy together and I couldn't find a guy worth spit. I know it looked like I had a lot of boyfriends, but all they were looking for was to get laid. I was jealous of the happiness that you and Traci had and I thought if I could break you up I could get my relationship with Traci back. I know that there isn't much I can do to make it up to you for all the grief I've caused, but I at least wanted you to know that I am sorry."

What could I say? I know what I wanted to say - "eat shit and die you fucking bitch!" - but I had to be able to go home and face Traci and tell her that I had accepted Tina's apology so I extended my hand across the table and Tina and I shook hands.

A year went by and it looked as if Tina was trying really hard to erase the image that I'd always had of her. It was a slow thing at first, a smile and a little wave when we saw each other in town, a birthday card and other little things. It progressed to a hug when she came over for dinner and a kiss on the cheek when she left. Over time the hugs got a little tighter and the kisses on the cheek lasted a little longer than a quick peck. Traci would smile and say, "You're good for her. She needs to know that there are really nice and decent guys in the world. It helps her realize that she will find one some day."

Tina was spending more and more time at our place and I gradually became the big brother whose shoulder she could cry on. Soon she was telling me all her troubles and asking me for advice and Traci smiled and said that she was so glad that her two favorite people were so close and that it was so nice that Tina could depend on me to help her. I was happy that Traci was happy, but I was becoming more and more uncomfortable and nervous about the situation. Traci had no idea of the effect that Tina was having on me and I'm not just talking about Tina's obvious beauty and sexiness. I'm talking about the effect that being made privy to all of her secrets was having on me. She would ask me what she was doing wrong and why couldn't she keep a guy and then she would throw in something like, "I even let him have my asshole." Once she said of a guy who had just dumped her, "He loved to have his cock sucked and God knows I'm better at that than most girls. Why can't I find a guy who will stay with me?"

I knew the answer to that question, but I couldn't tell her - Traci would kill me! In her quest to find a steady guy Tina was too desperate. Simply put, a date with Tina was a guaranteed piece of ass. First date and she would suck your cock, fuck you silly and then take it up the poop chute. While guys like pussy and usually fall all over themselves to get a willing steady piece nobody wanted to have a steady, serious relationship with the town whore.

"She needs to keep her legs closed and not be so available" I told Traci.

"You need to tell her that."

"Oh no. If she gets told you have to be the one to do that."

"I can't tell her that, she's my closest and dearest friend."

So Tina never got told and she kept on being everyone's punchboard.

Traci's sister had just had her third kid and Traci was over at her sister's house watching Marie's other two children. I had just stepped out of the shower and was putting on my bathrobe when the front doorbell rang. It was Tina. She was crying and she rushed into my arms, buried her head in my chest and sobbed. I led her over to the couch and held her until the crying stopped then she told me what had happened. She had gone out on a first date with a guy and everything seemed to going along fine. They ended up at his apartment and then had made love a couple of times. She was lying on the bed catching her breath when a voice said, "Hey Billy, what's this?" Tina looked up to see two guys standing just inside the door.

"Just tonight's whore."

"She any good?"

"Not bad. She gives great head, but her pussy isn't tight enough to suit me."

"Well I ain't all that particular" and the two men started to undress. The three of them had taken turns on her and then Billy had thrown her out of his apartment. She had to call a cab to get back to where she had left her car.

"What's wrong with me? Why do I attract those kinds of guys? Why do..." and her voice trailed off and I looked at her and saw that she was staring down. My cock had gotten hard and was sticking up out of my bathrobe. "Oh God" she moaned and she bent her head and swallowed the head of my cock. I should have pushed her away, I should have done a lot of things, but I didn't. It had happened so quickly that by the time it was time to do something it was too late. I don't know of a man alive who could have pulled himself away from that hot mouth. Tina had once mentioned to me that she gave better head than most and she hadn't been lying. She deep throated me, played with my balls and worked me to a fever pitch where the only thing that existed for me was her hot, wet mouth. When I was ready to cum I told her and expected her to pull her mouth off me like Traci always did, but Tina grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me to her and when I let loose she swallowed it all. She kept my cock in her mouth and worked on it with her tongue until my limp cock started to get hard again. While she had been sucking me she had been unzipping and unbuttoning her clothes and when she had me hard again she stood up and stepped out of them. She pushed me back on the couch and the she climbed on top of me.

I know that it doesn't sound manly to admit it, but Tina used me. From the time she first glimpsed my cock until she was done with me two hours later she just took what she wanted. She fucked me, sucked me hard and then fucked me again. She had me fuck her in the ass and then she took me into the bathroom, washed my dick, went to her knees on the bathroom floor and sucked me hard again. Then she stood up and bent to put her hands on the side of the tub and I took her from behind standing up. When she was done with me and started dressing she smiled at me, "You never had a chance baby. I always knew I could get you and I always knew that eventually I would be able to get even with you for what you did when you broke Traci and me up."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have two choices now baby. From now on you either do what I tell you to do or I tell Traci about our little romp tonight."

"Won't work Toni. After the shit you pulled back when we were first married she won't believe you. She'll know that you are just still trying to break us up."

"Oh she will believe me baby. Look at your right inner thigh. That love bite I put there will last for days and when I tell her about it she'll damn well know where I had to be to see it, let alone do it."

"You bitch. You fucking bitch!"

"Yeah baby, and you never should have forgotten it. And don't think you can stall till the hickey goes away because I plan on giving you another one every time we are together. You know what that means baby? It means I call, you come. First time I call and you give me some excuse as to why you can't make it my next call is to Traci. That hickey is always going to be there baby, ready for Traci to look at."

She had me - I was fucked!

Traci was still at her sisters the next night when Tina came by.

"Ready to start your punishment for screwing up my relationship with Traci? I've been fucked by three guys in the last five hours. You get to clean me out baby. On your knees chump. Do a good job and I might let you fuck me. Don't do a good job and I'll fuck you with a phone call to Traci."

As distasteful as it was I knew she had me by the short hairs and I went down on her. I must have pleased her because later she did make me fuck her before she left. As she went out the door she said, "Nice job baby, I'll have more for you tomorrow." The next day Traci was home from her sisters so Tina called me at work and had me stop by her apartment on the way home.

"I don't have much for you today baby, but it should be enough to keep you happy. You are happy to be my cum slut, aren't you baby? Tell me you love sucking other men's cum out of my pussy baby. Come on, tell me."

I just looked at her with loathing on my face and she went over and picked up the phone, "Tell me baby, tell me how much you love sucking other men's cum out of me."

"I love sucking other men's cum out of you."

"You want a lot more, don't you?"

"Yes please. Get me a lot more."

"Oh I will baby, I most definitely will."

So began my sexual slavery under Tina. To be honest about it she was a great piece of ass and I really didn't mind eating her pussy after other guys had fucked her. It was the being "made" to do it that ground at me, that and the knowledge that I was cheating on Traci. That was the supreme irony - that I was cheating on Traci to keep Traci from finding out that I had cheated on her. The worst part of it was the verbal abuse; being called a cum slut, slut boy, cock sucker by proxy and other names. Tina took great pleasure in humiliating me and I was quick to realize that letting her think she had would make things easier on me. But even I had my limits.

One night Tina said, "I'm going to have a special treat for you tomorrow cum sucker. I'm going to let you get the cream right from the source. He has a nine inch cock bigger around than a beer can and you're going to love it."

I didn't even hesitate. I went over to the phone and dialed my home number. When Traci answered I said, "I'm over at Tina's honey, she has something she wants to tell you" and I held the phone out to Tina. Tina gave me a nasty look and then she came over and took the phone from me.

"Hi girlfriend. No. I'm okay now. I was a little rocky there for a while and I called Rob for some advice and he made me feel better. I just wanted to call and thank you for letting me lean on him from time to time. I love you to girlfriend."

She hung up the phone and looked at me. "You are such a wuss. You love having your cock sucked, how do you know you wouldn't like sucking one?"

That phone call was one of the worst mistakes of my life.

Two weeks later I showed up at Tina's apartment after being called at work and summoned. Tina was all smiles when she opened the door and let me in. "I have a real treat for you tonight my little cum slut. Five guys, four times each and the last load deposited less than fifteen minutes ago. There must be a gallon of stuff for you to slurp up." She led me into the bedroom and my heart almost stopped beating. Lying naked on the bed with her legs spread wide and a river of cum running out of her pussy was Traci.

She looked over at me, "Don't just stand there you cum licking bastard - get over here and clean me out."

I just stood there looking at her trying to comprehend what I was seeing and Traci said again, "Get over here you cum sucking freak or go home and pack."

The phone call to Traci had made her curious. She'd never gotten a call like that before from either Tina or me. A couple of days later she had asked Tina about it. Tina had never lied to Traci so she told her what had happened. She confessed to what she had done and that she had been blackmailing me ever since. She even told Traci how the phone call had come about. But even with Tina confessing all Trace still just had to get even. Tina had set her up with some of her boyfriends, five of them to be exact, and the five of them had fucked Traci from eleven that morning until just before I had arrived. I was given the choice - go down or get out. Given what I had all ready gone through to try to hang on to my marriage to Traci I didn't really have a choice. I did what I had to do.

Even though Tina had confessed that she was responsible, had set me up and then tricked me Traci still wouldn't cut me any slack. "You are a man, you are bigger than she is and you could have pushed her away. You could have run and locked yourself in the bathroom. You did not have to let it happen." Then she hit me with the zinger. "I'm mad Rob and I'm going to show you just how mad. If you want our marriage to continue you have a choice to make. Tina and I are going to go out a couple of times a week and I am going to fuck anybody who wants me and then Tina and I are going to come home and you are going to perform your cum sucking duties. If you don't want me doing that your other choice is to do for me what you wouldn't do for Tina - you can suck a cock while I watch. It's your choice."

For two weeks I sat at home and watched my wife dress for her night out and then I was Traci and Tina's cum slut when they came home. I love Traci, but I can't let her do this to me anymore and I will not do what it would take to stop it. This morning I cleaned out the checking and savings accounts and cancelled all the credit cards with both of our names on them or changed them to a Mister Only status. I'm almost finished packing now and when the two of them get here tonight all they are going to find is a note on the kitchen table.

"Tina tried to break us up when we were first married and you made my life a hell for several years. Then you found out Tina caused it to happen, but you forgave her. Now she has done it again and again you forgive her and make my life a living hell. When you can forgive her for everything and not be able to forgive me for anything it's obvious that you have never loved me at anywhere near the level I loved you. When that slut you call your friend can always mean more to you than I do there is no reason for me to stick around any longer. Tina won, she got her wish, the two of you are together again and you deserve each other."

I took one last look around to see if I missed anything that I wanted and then I arranged the lighting in the kitchen so that it spotlighted the note on the kitchen table with my wedding ring on top of it and then I left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Traci and Tina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds