• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • No Limit Slut

No Limit Slut

Finally, I had a chance to test a real slut whore who loved to be used and abused! Seems she would do anything I demanded. I could get her so worked up in my using her, that my slave would beg for whatever I wanted to do. Nothing hotter than having your own personal slut pleading for you to do anything hot and nasty to her. Such a great way to play.

I just can't seem to go a day without releasing a load either by myself, with a partner or while using my slut whore. It became addictive to me to have my slut whore performing and taking whatever I dished out to her. Seems the more different things I demanded of her, the hotter and wetter we would both become until she would be just juicing her cunt juice all over herself. That's where the "No Limit" comes in.

*

The Beginning

A typical day would start out with her sucking on my cock while I worked at my desk. My slut whore would come into my office with that look in her eyes that meant only one thing. She wanted to have permission to suck my cock. I always made her beg.

"What do you want slut?" I would ask.

"Nothing, are you busy?

"Course I am, you slut, I work!"

Slut would come over to my lap and feel for my cock. That would immediately get it hard.

"Do you need my cock, whore?" I would ask.

"Yes." slave would answer.

Well, as a good Master and Trainer of a slut whore, that just wouldn't do. Slut had to ask and BEG for my cock, like a good slave whore slut should! I would just stare at her, knowing she would realize and start begging.

"Can I play with and suck your cock?" slave would ask.

"Can I Please have your cock?" Slave would ask, almost begging.

"What?" I would ask.

"Master, can I PLEASE suck your cock?"

"Ah, that's what I needed to hear."

"Why?" I would then ask.

"MASTER, PLEASE, I need your cock and juice to swallow and suck on. I would like you to stuff my throat with your cock!! Master, PLEASE, face-fuck me with your cock!"

Now, we are getting there. Training is essential for a slave to be good. This slave has proven to be the BEST!! She will do ANYTHING and BEG ME to do whatever I want to her.

Since I had actual work to do, I would finally let her crawl to my desk and look up and beg one more time from her crawling position for my cock.

"MASTER, PLEASE allow me to suck on your cock and satisfy your need to be sucked while you use my mouth and throat for your pleasure."

"OK slut, since you are begging, you can suck my cock for a few minutes." That worked every time!

Next part of the training is to not allow slut to touch my cock with her hands. I wanted her hot nasty mouth and throat on my cock. Her hands are useless, I can do that myself! All in the training and mindset you must teach your slut whore.

"Ok whore, get my cock out and show me how much you love my cock, slut."

"Thank you MASTER." that was ALWAYS insisted upon.

Then, I would start using her mouth like a cunt. My cock is average length; but, just long enough to choke her when I stuff it fully down her throat. Naturally, that gets me harder and harder, knowing that she can't breathe while trying to do her best to keep my cock down her throat! Slut whore loves to be choked and gagged by my cock or hands on her neck. That makes her wetter, when she realizes I am using her for my pleasure only and she just has to suffer while I use her.

That, gets both of us HOT!!!!

Since I was at my desk, it would always get me super excited when I would face-fuck my whore's mouth so her head would be banging on my desk's middle drawer. I always LOVED to hear that sound. That just gets me harder and wetter while I face fuck her even rougher! Soon, slut starts to gag and get nice and red. At this point I am jamming her throat with my cock while I hold her head with both hands onto my cock. Whew, very powerful!!

Then, if I am really lucky, slut will gag and puke on herself, while I hold her head so my cock is stuffing her throat. That will make me shot my cock juice for sure! Many times I like to pull out and shot my cock cum all over her face. So fucking hot! I know she wants my juice down her throat, but, I want it all over her face. Part of the bigger pleasure for ME; after all, I am the MASTER - she is the slut whore! Besides, it is so hot to see my cock cum dripping off her face onto her tits while I stand over her looking down at my whore while she drips my cock juice onto herself. Course, the entire time of all of this, her hands are behind her back or head so it is all mouth only working on me. Whew, very hot! Like I say, it is so hot and fun to make her work and beg and perform while I just enjoy her performance.

If we are in a private setting at all, I usually will cover slut whore's face with my spit so she looks really slutty, while trying to perform for me. Naturally, it is best when I get my slut whore to beg me to spit on her! All I need to say is, "Spit." Whore will quickly stop sucking my cock, just enough, to beg me to spit on her face like she deserves and wants anyway.

"MASTER, PLEASE spit on your whore's nasty face so it is all slimy for you to enjoy looking at, while you face-fuck your slut whore" my slave will beg.

I always make slut whore beg more and more.

"MASTER, PLEASE spit on your whore. Your whore will be more pleasing to you if you spit on me and look at it dripping off me, while you face-fuck me"

By then, I would have a good slimy spit wad all ready to spit on her face.

"SPLAT!"

Whew, I love to spit on my whore. And, she knows it and wants it too. Remember, I make her BEG for anything I want to do to her. Great feeling of power! At this point, I can look down at whore's cunt lips and they are totally expanded out and puffy and shinny. I KNOW whore wants and needs this abuse and humiliation. Her cunt is dripping like an open faucet. Spitting on her face is only the beginning. Slut whore needs and wants everything out of my body!

If we had a private setting, I would of course make whore be naked while working on my cock. If whore didn't pleasure me properly, I would spank her ass. I noticed that whenever this happened, my whore liked that and started waving her ass all around. Looking for more hitting!! That's when we both discovered a whole new slut whore. She craved PAIN and enjoyed being physically hurt. Wow!

It gets better and better and we didn't even realize it. As always, I would demand that whore beg me to give her pain. Whore always wants me to hurt her. Talk about a power trip! We both would float on that.

"MASTER, please spank me," slave would ask.

"What?" I would ask.

"MASTER, your slut whore needs to be spanked."

"So." I would respond.

"MASTER, PLEASE spank me, please!"

"I want you to hurt me."

"Please, spank my ass with your hand, Please Master."

Again, I had trained slave whore to beg me to hurt or use her, however I wanted. That's best way for a MASTER/slave to be.

"MASTER, PLEASE SPANK and WHIP and HURT your SLUT WHORE!!"

"Count whore and beg for another after each hit" I would say.

"SMACK"

"Thank you Master, one Master, Please hit me again."

"SMACK."

"Thank you MASTER, two Master, Please hit me again."

My cock would be so wet and hard!! We would continue like this until I tired of it. My slave would always keep begging for more. Awesome!

"Thank you MASTER, Please keep hitting me MASTER, Thank you MASTER"

Such a fucking trip. I had to keep my hands off my cock so I wouldn't shot my juice all over the place. I would be so hard while smacking her. Meanwhile, cunt juice is running down her legs since her lips are so puffy. She can't even hold her juices in. I KNOW she's so excited and just floating on the pain.

We have found that at a certain point of my whipping or hurting her, the pain becomes pleasure for her. Then, an orgasm will start for her and she just floats and seriously begs me to not stop. Slut is begging me to KEEP HITTING HER! She is truly a pain pig.

"Please Master, keep on hitting me. Don't stop!! Please, oh please, hurt me!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Thank you Master."

"Oh, thank you."

I can whip, spank, paddle, cane or whatever I chose to do to her thighs, cunt, ass, tits. It doesn't seem to matter what ever spot and method I chose. It brings her to an orgasmic high that just gets her floating on a sea of pain and pleasure. Meanwhile, I don't dare touch my cock; or, I'll shot all over the place!!!

This is only the beginning. Slut gets hotter and better as we both realize.

She is truly a "No Limit Slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • No Limit Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds