• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's 'Pony'

A Master's 'Pony'

As i stood waiting patiently (yes there is patience somewhere) for Your plane to arrive, i bounced from one foot to the other not wanting to sit for any length of time. I should have known better, knowing that this weekend although a getaway for You would be slightly different for me.

I jump, hopefully unnoticed, when suddenly i heard Your voice behind me. Glancing at my watch, i knew that Your plane or the one You were suppose to be one, had not yet landed. Turning i can see Your smile in Your eyes, but that is the only place it was. The look on Your face was cold. I was beginning to wonder whether i should have planned what lay ahead without You knowing exactly what was in store. But it was definitely too late now.

Hello Sir... lowering my eyes was all i could say. Your reply helped me to calm a little... Ahhhh my pony is jumpy today, something to tell me perhaps... No Sir... just hoping You have a new weekend. Ohhh I will, I will have the undivided attention of you little one and you owe me remember? Yes Sir... i remember which is why (glancing at my watch again)... we should be leaving to reach our destination Sir...

Yes I can see that you are anxious to get going, but first I have something for you to do. The look that came across Your face would have made my spirits soar if i wasn't so worried. It was nothing to the look You seen on my face as You handed me a package and told me to go to the bathroom and use what was inside. Opening the package made me frightened a little, but i trusted You completely. As i seen what was inside and knew the drive we had before us, i cringed.... You smiled and reminded me that i owed You.... Yes Sir was all i could say as i headed for the ladies room.

Once at the car, i had expected to drive, knowing where we were going, but You held Your hand out for the keys. Reluctantly i gave them to You... Sir? i know where we are going and can get there quickly.... There is no need to rush was the reply as You placed me in the car.

We actually got to the place i had planned quicker then i thought we would, You seemed to be ahead of me in knowing where we were going. I thought i had kept it a secret. I had already checked in so that was not a problem. Once You had settled inside the cottage and looked around the area You seemed pleased. Well done, It will be an interesting stay. Are you ready to go for a walk? Definitely Sir, i replied, getting up and heading for the door as quickly as i could.

Looking back i noticed You looking at me like i had forgotten something.... stopping in my tracks, You stated that in the other room was my outfit that the present was a good time to begin. As i walked into the other room i wondered what You had planned and how You had arranged it without me knowing. It was my weekend surprise for You and somehow You have managed to get the better hand as usual.

Seeing the outfit a small squeal came out. You were standing by the door, opening laughing at me this time. You had place a complete set of pony gear in the room. Walking over to me, You proceeded to undress me, gently moving Your hands over what is Yours... relaxing me in the process. As You placed the gear in its proper position and adjusted what was needed You asked if i was ready. Nodding was all i could do. The excitement was too much at that moment.

The head gear in place with bridle and plume, red/black for Your colors... I held my head with pride. Little did i know that my secret planning had been for nothing, You knew of this place, knew the owner and who attended this particular weekend.

As You led me out to the road side, i then noticed the other ponies... looking at You and at them, i knew it would be either a long weekend or a pleasurable one depending on how i performed. Making You proud of me was my utmost concern at the moment.

Some of the other ponies were beautiful, slender, well groomed, And YOUNG!!! and here i was, older then all of them, not slender at all, and as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I could hear them neighing behind us as i pranced next to You... i may be the oldest, but i am also the most determined to make my Master proud.... nothing those other ponies could say would deter me from that point.

You smiled as You were talking to one of the other Masters, asking about the training of his team and such. He made a comment about my age and You replied back that sometimes age does matter when it comes to training. That this was my first time out in public and You were not in the least worried that i would embarrass You.... This was emphasized with swing of the riding whip across my ass. I stood there, not flinching which i could see made You proud.

hmmmm, knowing so far i was making You proud of me, just as the other Masters and their ponies were arriving and making their way to the pasture. The first Master You had talked to took just that moment, as i was looking around, to ask You a question... Have You ridden her lately Sir... Ohhh not in awhile was Your reply, but this weekend I intend to and ride her hard. She is most compliable when she needs to be that and the fact that she owes me because of her attitude, language, disrespect and total disregard for authority at times.

Ohh, a needy one perhaps.... No, she knows what she wants but hasn't quite figured out the difference between want and need. So she acts out from time to time. But then as we all know a perfect pony needs no further attention and I love to give my ponies attention whether they feel they need it or not.

Again i feel the sting of the whip, just as another pony felt hers and moves to try to get away. This from the Master that seemed so critical of me... i stood proud before my Master, knowing that this proudness would cost me later, but also knowing in the long run it was for His look that made me proud to belong.

Time for a swim little one.... i smiled back and replied Yes Sir... as we headed to the river bed.... You were leading me away from the rest, to a secluded spot. One that i had already picked out for Your pleasure... You seemed to be reading my mind as You stopped and asked if this was the right spot. As You desire Sir... Very good response, for you know what I desire and know that I usually get what I desire don't you little one... Yes Sir, but now not knowing what to expect from You as You have surprised me over and over today with what You had found out about my surprise for You... I no longer had the upper hand, but then did i ever really have it? i was learning lessons that i thought i knew but yet You knew they were to be relearned in the proper settings...

As You lean against a rock along the edge, i kneel before You... Sir?? i require, may i serve You and take care of Your needs before we return to the cottage?

Ohhh yes little one, you are going to serve me in everyway you can imagine and more. Ready or not, this is what you owe me and I will collect it tonight and every nite we are here... STRIP!!!

The beginnings of pleasure no matter who they are for are the most enjoyable moments in a submissive's existence... This evening was no different. I know that i owe You for my bad behavior or behavior that is not acceptable to You Sir, but hearing the tone of Your voice when You ordered me to Strip there in the open, the coldness of the tone, the coldness in Your eyes... i knew i was in for a very long afternoon.

As i tried to remove the leathers, i found that it was almost impossible to do so on my own. You watched as i tried to unbuckle the straps with trembling hands... Having trouble obeying little one? i looked up at You not knowing for sure how to answer. I just nodded my head and with pleading eyes, tears just beginning to form, You come over and unbuckle the leathers...

Hmmmm now the problem is how much should I allow you to remove? Should you be completely naked, or should I keep the bit in so that you are unable to disrespectful with that pretty little mouth of yours? If I do that then I will not be able to receive the pleasure I am so need of from that mouth and that is what I want the most. Your mouth on my cock... you not moving, just kneeling before me as I do with you what I wish...

Nodding my head in agreement, You remove the bit and bridle as well as the rest of the trappings... i stay still, feeling Your hands roam over me... resisting the urge to lean into the caresses that You are giving me... It is not my pleasure that is important at the moment it is Yours Sir... and if i move it will show You that i do not care for Your pleasure only mine own and that is not what i want or need. Slowly You are close enough for me to take You into my mouth... holding it just inside, You tell me to go slowly or You will take control... i smile and hummm about that time, feeling You grow inside my mouth... As i start to go down and take all of You inside, You gain control and with more force then i expected You push hard almost knocking me over. I stay in place as You continue, growing and becoming full.

you will Swallow little one, all of it!! If you lose one drop it will be worse for you understand?? All i can do is nod. Suddenly You let go, You feel my mouth with Your cream, and i swallow, gulping it down as if it is the last thing i ever have to do. Suddenly You pull out and as You do, i hold the last bit inside my mouth to show You... Opening my mouth, You see inside and gently brush my face, swallow little one, kissing my forehead for a good job it is all i can do to keep the tears back...

You gently pull me up and lead me to the waters edge... pouring water over me so as to relieve the stress and as You do the tears start, unnoticed at first... You have done well amber... no need for tears... later I will finish some more of your lessons, but for now it is time to return to the cottage and prepare for dinner....

As we stood along the shore after my bathing, You noticed something, a flush on my face... You knew right then that i had disappointed You... Couldn't wait little one? Sorry Sir, as i started to explain the crop came hard across my ass along with the command of spread them... i knew it would be a long evening at that point... At least you did not do this in front of the others, but you also know I can not let this go unpunished. Yes Sir... i understand... holding my head down and my eyes closed.

Look up at Me! As i raised my head i could see the disappointment in Your eyes... No matter what you will hold your head proud, pony... understands... Yes Sir, holding back my tears... Ohhh no you don't, NO tears, you were wrong and know it. I will take my punishment Sir... i understand i was wrong and will not make excuses for it. Good girl...

As You place my leather back on, i noticed that it was going on differently then i had had it. The strap was under my tail and not across the back hunches. It went up my spine and attached to my harness. There were attachments around my breasts that held them high, and a cinch belt around my waist in which another strap was attached which went down my legs spreading my lips apart. This strap was thin, but thick enough with knotting that rubbed against my clit as i walked... Then came the blinders and the bit... You have never placed blinders on me before and this startled me a little, i could only see directly in front of me. The bit was the o-ring one that You used when i was extremely mouthy.

Don't worry little one, you will be okay and I am with you. But the others will know that you have fallen from my graces. All i could do was neigh...and shake my head up and down. You then placed mittens on my hands so that i was not able to move my fingers. All the buckles were done in the back so there was absolutely no way i could remove the leathers on my own. i knew i was in them for a long time when You placed them in such a way.

All because i thought of myself first instead of You... will i ever learn? It was just the touch of Your hands as You were brushing me, the gentleness took over and i relaxed and let nature takes its own course. It is not an excuse Sir... for i do not have one.

You pulled hard on the reins attached and used the crop as we walked back to the pasture and to the cottage. One Master noticed how i was dressed and chuckled to his pony... See you are not the only one who does not know how to obey... Your smile said it all, but when the Masters came to ask what transgression i had done to cause this, You just said that tonight in the arena i will be able to show all what i had done and how well i perform after a little correction.

I could only tremble at the thought of performing in front of others. This will be the first time for me and i had already disappointed You already today. I did not want to do so again. After You had eaten dinner, You proceeded to feed me for my hands were still bound as they were... Afterwards You informed me that it was time...

i knew what that meant. i had disappointed You in front of other Masters and my punishment was to come. Because it was an affront to You and Your control, i was to be taken care of in front of the others. i did not like the idea especially after many of the other ponies were envy of me, but i had it coming... all i can hope for at this point is that i can make You proud of me again...

This being on Your bad side is not the place to be. Your voice is cold and demanding, and the look in Your eyes, so disappointing because of me and how i have disobeyed You over and over again.

As You lead me into the barn, i can see just in front of me and notice a chain hanging from the rafters... trying not to cringe as You lead me to the center, You whisper softly into my ears... Just do what you do best little pony and it will be over soon... with that there was a quick snap of the crop. i just stood there; the only response noticed was by You, just a slight movement by me as i moved to my toes.

I reached above my head as You hooked the chain to my cuffs. You ask if i need a blindfold and i shake my head no, i need to see Your face at the moment...

Knowing how hard it is for me to be in public like this, You gently caress my body... relaxing me... Suddenly i feel the whip wrap around my body catching me off guard. A slight whimper comes from my lips before i can stop it...

Slowly the whip keeps caressing my body, harder with each strike. Just as suddenly as it began it is over and You are again at my side caressing my body, whispering... Good girl...

I stop just in time to keep from moving toward You, keeping my pose a little longer... i hear before i feel the coldness of the water as i am hosed down... A clapping sound comes to my ears as You are appraised for Your control over me and how well i have responded without question to Your punishment.

As i am removed from the chain, You remove Your jacket and place it over me as You lead me to a place where You can watch the others perform... i kneel next to Your left leg as You gently brush my hair away from my face. You are gentle with me, but nothing is said as to whether You have finished with the punishment or if i will be able to service You...

As i hear the moans from the other ponies, several Masters come toward You and praise You on a well behaved pony... Your reply is one that surprises me... She is a good pony, and because of her mistakes, she does well in performance when the need arises... she does seem to be better then some of the more versed ponies here this weekend... They all agree...

i at the moment feel it is going to be a long night if i am boarded at the stable instead of Your room. The looks from the other ponies when their Masters praise me through You is more then i could handle...

As You go to leave, i plead with my eyes for You to take me with You to Your room.... i do not move, i kneel as You left me, watching You walk away....

The pony i had first met was close enough to tell i was disappointed in being left here... So He does not want you in his bed tonight? Maybe he will choose another pony for his pleasure? Laughing at me... I knelt there, feeling low, but not letting my emotions get the better of me reply back... It is His choice. He is my Master, he can choose whomever he wishes to handle his needs, i do not have a say in the matter.... But it hurts doesn't it, pony slut... Staring straight ahead.... i do not reply...

Suddenly i sense Your presence behind me... Come pony, we have further business to handle in private... it is all i can do at that moment not to gloat at the mean mouth pony.... but i stand and follow Your lead out the door, knowing that i still have punishments coming and also knowing that these last few punishments are just for Your pleasure and no one else....

For You see Dear Master... I am Yours, and even though You are upset with me, disappointed in me, taking extra time to correct me... i am Yours to do just that... and You care... and to me that means the most... having a Master that cares...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Master's 'Pony'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds