• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My New Boss Ch. 17

My New Boss Ch. 17

This chapter is part of a continuing story. Although some chapters may stand on their own, for proper character development and story line intensity, this series is a continuous story and should be read as such.

The rest of us were all quiet as silence filled the room. We could hear the vibe humming away, and the slut was quietly moaning behind the penis gag. After catching her breath, the vibe was again getting the best of her. Her face and neck drenched with Lucy's cum, she struggled with the weight of Lucy's body on hers.

Lucy finally regained enough strength to pick herself up off the purple dildo. It was a slow process, but very exciting to watch. Lucy's legs were weak as she staggered over to a chair Rita had just vacated. Standing with her hand between her legs, Rita was priming her own clit and pussy for a little ride.

Like always, Rita had another idea for her fun. Because the slut was wearing the zapper, she wanted control of the button. I was hesitant to give it to her, but with a little stern talking, I felt assured she wouldn't abuse my slut's ass. And, if she did, I promised her she'd pay dearly for it.

She started out very similar to Lucy. That purple dildo wasn't small. Going slow in the beginning was necessary. Slowly, she inched herself down onto it, vigorously stroking her clit at the same time. The look on her face was one of desire, but I also saw determination. Attempting to mount such a large dildo, what else would be on her mind?

Rita reached down and pulled her pussy lips wide open. She hissed as she lowered herself down. As Lucy's had been, Rita's leg muscles were tight as she struggled to take it inside her. Her head tilted back, and she groaned deep from inside her throat. It was finally all inside her. She leaned forward and wiggled her hips back and forth and side to side. The dildo touched parts deep inside her pussy, and it made her whimper.

While Rita was letting her pussy get adjusted to the purple passion, her ass cheeks were literally in the slut's face. The way I figured it, her ass hole was literally over the slut's nose. She did try to move her head a little, just so she could breathe. Rita's ass wasn't big, but she was clamping her legs together. The slut was just beginning to complain about it, when Rita started pulling her ass up.

Rita was holding her teeth together, and hissing. As she pulled up, the hissing was from inhaling. When she was lowering herself, the hissing was from exhaling. It was becoming obvious that Rita liked the purple dong nearly as much as Lucy did.

She started pushing herself up, and the purple color slowly became visible between her legs. Her hissing and gasping sounded close to sounds of self-punishment. Maybe domme Rita was torturing sub Rita? At least that's what it sounded like.

Oh, but domme Rita soon took over. She had been holding the remote in her hand the whole time. The look I saw form on her face was a little scary. The glint in her eyes and the smile on her face...I thought she was morphing into some she devil.

She looked over at me. I had to be sure she would stick to our agreement. "Green," I yelled. "Only the green button, Rita. Remember our agreement."

She just continued to smile at me. Then, she leaned forward, nearly draping herself over the bound slut's body. That pulled the purple dildo quite a ways out of her pussy. She sighed as she relaxed there. Her stomach was smashing the slut's tits nearly flat.

Then, she did it. She pressed the green button. Of course, it got a reaction. The slut wasn't expecting it. Her body reacted violently to it, just because of that. She tried to raise her hips, but Rita's body was too heavy. So, the only reflex motion possible was to raise her head. That shoved the purple dong into Rita's pussy. Her muffled cries of protest were hardly noticeable, because of the penis gag in her mouth. Rita let out a groan that sounded straight from hell. She stuck out her tongue and licked her lips.

I don't know if Rita had planned that or not, but it worked well, if she did. And, once the slut's body relaxed, her head rested back on the ottoman's cushion. But, just as soon as she relaxed, Rita pushed that button again. The same reaction, with the same result. Rita was in heaven. She had the slut in her complete control.

I saw what was happening and hoped Rita didn't think the other buttons would work any better. Just because the green one caused the slut's head to move like that, the yellow or red buttons wouldn't be any more efficient at it. I tried to get Rita's attention.

I was too late. I couldn't see which button she pushed, but the slut's agony was enough to tell me it wasn't the green one. Her head didn't move any quicker than with the green button, but I think Rita was getting off on the pain she was causing. The idea that pushing a button forced the slut's head up, pushing the dildo into her pussy wasn't enough. Rita had to have it all. She had to have her pleasure and cause the slut pain, too. As her head moved up, the slut cried out in pain, and I'm sure that was music to Rita's ears.

I had to make sure that didn't get out of hand. "Rita! What are you doing? We agreed on just the green button. That wasn't the green button. Remember what I said. I promise I'll make you pay, if you damage my fuck toy."

She just looked at me, with that evil smile on her face. I didn't know if Rita was even in there. Had some alternate persona taken over, some evil twin? Again the slut jerked up, and Rita gasped in pleasure. Then, again...and again.

I stood up and yelled, "Rita!" She didn't even hear me, or she was totally ignoring me. I had to get her attention. I walked right up to her and grabbed her by the hair, turning her face to mine. "Rita, have you lost your senses?"

What I saw in Rita's eyes was not the Rita I knew. Glassy eyed, with large dark pupils, as if she was under some spell. I slapped her face. She looked at me, but the trance was still in charge. She just smiled and tried to push a button, again.

I saw her that time and grabbed the remote out of her hand. Her expression changed very quickly, like I'd taken her fix away. And in a way, I guess I had. She was addicted to the remote. It was an addictive toy, that's for sure. But, like anything addictive, too much can be bad.

Rita's eyes were shooting evil looks in my direction. "I want it!"

"Rita, you can't handle it. I'm taking away your control. It's for the good of my fuck toy." I didn't see a problem with pressing buttons on that zapper, as long as it didn't happen too often. And, the more painful buttons were that much worse. "Maybe you need a dose of your own medicine. Do you think so?"

Lucy started laughing. "That wouldn't do any good. She loves that thing up her ass. Just ask James."

I looked at James. He nodded his head. "Yes, she really can't get enough of it. As long as someone else is pressing the buttons, Rita loves being on the receiving end."

I'd forgotten Rita is a switch. She enjoys receiving as well giving pain. But something James said interested me. She enjoys it as long as someone else is pressing the buttons. I'll have to remember that, for later.

After things had calmed down a bit, Rita was back to hissing as she went up and down that dildo. The vibrator was still humming, too. In the absence of the remote, Rita had taken to wiggling that vibrator around. The zapper strap was loose enough that she could move it back and forth as well as up and down. It seemed to be working, because of the slut's wiggling and squirming.

I knew pressing the button once in a while was OK, so I thought I would give Rita a little thrill. I waited until she was pulling up off of the dong, then I pressed the green button. The reaction that got from Rita was even better than the one it caused in the slut. Because she wasn't expecting it, it was much more powerful.

When the slut's head lurched up, that dildo rammed into Rita's pussy. Her arms went out from under her and she fell forward onto the slut's body. She shrieked louder than the slut did. When she picked herself up, she looked over at me with a lusty satisfaction.

I smiled. "I told you it was OK, every so often."

She smiled, too, and that evil controlling look wasn't there. Oh, the glazed over eyes were still there, but she had a more needy look instead of the evil one from before. That made me feel better about that whole situation. I didn't want to be part of creating some evil super domme. Rita has her strong points, but self-control isn't one of them. Sometimes she needs help with that.

Rita was getting faster with her purple dildo riding, but little Lucy still had her beat. Lucy really likes 'em big. Rita does too, just not at the same level. She had hold of the slut's thighs, grinding up and down on the dildo. The slut's head was pushed down into the cushion, forcing that penis gag deep into her mouth. It was fun to see the expressions as Rita's ass kept mashing down on her face.

I saw Rita pulling up again, and nearly ready to sink down on the dildo, again. Just as she was ready to sink, I pressed the green button, again. I thought both slut and Rita would explode. The bound slut jerked underneath Rita, and her head thrust up. Her gag muffled her scream, but I could tell she felt it.

Rita was on her way down, letting the dildo slide up into her pussy. When I pressed the button, the slut's head jerk pushed that dildo up. The combination of that and Rita slowly sliding down on it pushed her off balance and she flopped onto the slut's torso.

And, when all of this happened, she let out a yell I didn't expect. Short, but loud, as if the force of the dildo had pushed it right out of her. She turned her head so she could look at me. Her body still shivered as intense feelings were running through her. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. A smile slowly formed on her face.

This went on for a while. I never wanted Rita to anticipate when I would press the button, as that would spoil my fun. But, I also wanted her to enjoy the times I did press it, almost as she was pressing it, herself. Now, the slut, I don't know if she enjoyed it or not. It was difficult to say how she really felt during all of that. But, she was our fuck toy and that was her job.

Speaking of job, Rita was sure doing one to that dong. Up and down, up and down, she went. Hissing in and out, grinding from side to side, her body was tensing up as she rode that thing. And, I liked sitting there watching. Every so often, I pressed that button, causing two women to react, in their own way.

The last time I pressed the button, Rita was riding that dildo hard and fast. I didn't think pressing the button would make much of a difference, but I was wrong. She was forcing herself up and down, making the slut work hard, just to breathe. When, Rita had the whole thing inside her, she would sit up straight with her head tilted back and grind on it, hard. She was rubbing her clit and moaning as little shivers of sensation ran through her.

I waited until she was pulling herself up and had almost made it to the tip. She wasn't leaning over the slut's body, at that point. She had her hands on the slut's hips. I pressed the button. The slut's hips came up and that forced Rita to lean back. The slut's head came up and forced the dildo up, too. That motion and Rita's backward momentum pushed the dildo up her pussy.

Once it was most of the way inside, Rita's body weight pushed the slut's head back down. Rita let out a lust filled gasp as she landed on that dildo. Her ass smashed hard against the slut's face at the same time her head hit the ottoman's cushion. I could hear whimpers from beneath Rita's ass, and the slut's wiggling body told me she needed to breathe. Rita was shaking and groaning with that big dildo deep in her pussy. She was too involved to notice.

It didn't look like Rita cared what was going on, so I rushed over and pushed her forward, so the slut could breathe. I don't think Rita was even aware of what I'd done. She kept moaning and jerking around. She kind of looked like she was riding a bucking bronco pony. After I'd shoved her forward, I could see her pussy twitching around that big purple cock.

I stood there for a short time and watched as Rita fingered herself. She was shoving two fingers hard up her ass with one hand and the other was busy on her clit. All of a sudden, her legs started shaking and her moans got louder. Her pussy was clutching at that dildo, but it was slowly sliding out of her.

It sure looked like Rita was just about to cum so I decided to give her one last little treat. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her up and back. That dildo started slowly inching its way back inside her. Then, when it was about half way in, I pressed the green button on the remote. The slut's body jerked and her head came up.

I still had a handful of Rita's hair, so she wouldn't be pushed forward. That dildo slid right in her wet hole, and she arched her back when she felt it go in. I pulled her on back and she let out a loud cry of lust. She sat there on that big thing and came all over the slut's face, just like Lucy had. She pushed up with her legs then dropped back down on it, several times. Each time she let out another little cry of pleasure. She eventually fell forward, and relaxed on the toy's body.

The slut was whimpering, too. I guess the batteries in that vibrator were still going strong, not to mention those in the zapper. I wonder what nasty little thoughts were going through Rita's head, when her fingers were shoved up her ass. Ride 'em cowgirl! I guess Purple Passion is a good name for that thing.

-----

If you like this story, please vote. If you have something to say to the author, please send anonymous feedback. Any feedback that includes a return address will get a reply. Thank you for voting honestly, and sending constructive feedback. Both are appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My New Boss Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 787 milliseconds