• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Jack's Education Ch. 16

Jack's Education Ch. 16

12

Jack woke up the next morning to the delicious aroma of frying bacon wafting from upstairs. He pulled on a robe and went up to the kitchen, where his mother greeted him.

"Good morning, Jack," she said. "Just in time for breakfast! Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning, Maria," he responded. "I sure did. How about you?"

"Oh yes, I did. I was really tired when I got home last night, but I slept like a baby and I feel great this morning."

They sat down to breakfast, engaging in small talk as they ate. Jack asked if she needed him to do anything during the day and she told him that their tenants were going to be moving in during the morning and she would like him to be there to help and make them feel welcome.

"Sure, Mom, I'd be glad to help."

She smiled at him and said, "Thanks, Jack. I appreciate that. I'm sorry I can't be here but I do have to go to the office again today. There's not much time left before I have to leave and I have a lot of loose ends left to tie up."

"So when do you leave?"

"My flight leaves at 11.30 on Thursday morning. I was thinking that you could take me out to dinner on Wednesday? I'll pay and you drive! Once I get home on Wednesday night, the car is yours, OK? I'll get an airport limo on Thursday. How does that sound?"

"Mom, that sounds great! OK, Wednesday we have a date!"

"Good. Look, I have to get going now. Would you mind clearing up the breakfast things before Janice and Lloyd arrive?"

"No problem. You go ahead and do what you have to do."

Maria went upstairs to her room, while Jack cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher, before going down to his room to shower and dress. He was almost finished when he heard his mother calling him. "Jack, I'm leaving now. Janice and Lloyd should be here in about an hour."

"OK, mom," he called back. "Take care and I'll see you tonight."

"OK. Be good!"

Jack smiled and thought to himself, 'I'm good all right, good and horny!' He mused again on the events of the last week and realized that one week ago at this time he had still been a virgin! He thought fondly about Tina and how well she had taught him. He still wished he could do it again with Tina, but also realized that there were many new fields to plow with his trusty tool! Thinking about last night reminded him that he had promised to call Sally to see how she was doing, so he went upstairs to use the phone. The one thing they had forgotten to do was to have an extension installed in his new room, so he wouldn't have to run upstairs every time the phone rang. He made a mental note to mention it to Maria when she came home.

He picked up the phone and dialed Sally's number. After a couple of rings, she answered, "Hello, this is Sally."

Her voice sounded so sexy on the phone that Jack's cock immediately hardened. "Hello, Sally. This is Jack. I was there after you were raped last night."

"Raped? I wasn't raped."

"Yes, you were, I saw everything. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Still a little sore, but otherwise I'm OK. Thanks for asking, though."

"You're welcome. We were really concerned about you last night. That guy was really brutal. Are you sure you're OK?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Listen, I'd like to talk to you in person. May I come over later today?"

"Yes, OK."

"Thanks, Sally. I have something to do this morning, but maybe I can come over this afternoon, if that's OK?"

"Yes, that's fine. I'm not planning to go out today."

"OK, Sally, that's great! I'll see you later then."

"OK, Jack. See you!"

After Jack hung up, he remained deep in thought for a couple of minutes. Even the sound of Sally's voice had turned him on, and he pondered the idea of somehow getting her to fuck when he went to see her that afternoon. Furthermore, he thought about the possibility of getting Tim to take some photos of them in the act for their collection. He decided to call Tim to see what he might be doing later in the day. After a few rings, Tim answered the phone.

"Hi, Tim, this is Jack"

"Hey, Jack, what's up?"

"I just spoke to Sally and I'm going over there this afternoon. Can you give me a ride?"

"Sure, what time?"

"I'm not sure, maybe about four?"

"OK, I'll be there at four. What did she say?"

"I didn't get into it much, but she says she's feeling OK. Actually, she sounded pretty sexy on the phone. I might try something with her if she's up to it."

"Want me to bring the camera?"

"I was thinking about that, but I don't know how the light would be."

"Well, I'll bring it anyway and we'll see how it goes."

"OK, then. See you later!"

Jack hung up and then he heard the doorbell. He opened the door and saw a young lady standing there. She said, "Jack? I'm Janice."

"Hello, Janice, it's nice to meet you." Jack was rather surprised as she looked a lot younger than he expected. She was rather tall and slender, and beautifully put together with fine firm tits and shapely long legs. "Where's your husband?"

"Oh, he's right here, waiting in the van. Can we go ahead and move our stuff in?"

"Sure, do you want me to give you a hand?"

"That's very nice of you, Jack, but I believe we can manage. We don't want to interrupt whatever you're doing."

"OK, if you're sure." Just then he noticed a well built guy of about twenty-five walking up the driveway carrying a couple of boxes.

"Here's Lloyd now," Janice said. "Lloyd, this is Maria's son, Jack."

Lloyd stuck out his hand with a broad grin. "Pleased to meet you, Jack!"

Jack shook Lloyd's hand and noticed his very firm grip. "Likewise, Lloyd. Welcome to your new home!"

"Thanks, Jack. We'll try not to get in your way too much."

"Don't worry about it. Do you want to back up your van onto the driveway? That'll be less distance to carry your stuff."

"Great! If you're sure it won't be in the way?" Lloyd asked.

"No, not at all. Are you sure you don't want a helping hand?"

"No, that's OK, Jack. We don't want to hold you up."

"OK, then. If you need anything, let me know, OK?"

Jack went back inside the house and opened the door wide to facilitate the Fosters' moving operation. He went back to the kitchen to take the dishes out of the dishwasher and put them away and then finished cleaning the kitchen. He went back down to his room and finished tidying up before starting on his homework. He had been working for a couple of hours when he heard Janice calling him from upstairs. He raced upstairs and saw Janice and Lloyd by the front door.

"We're all done now, Jack, so we're going to the supermarket for some supplies. Do you need anything?"

"No, thanks, Janice, we're fine. Mom gave you a set of keys, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Good! Well, this is your home now, so feel free to come and go as you please. If your upstairs kitchen is not adequate, you're welcome to use ours."

"Thanks, Jack. OK, then, we'll see you later."

"OK, bye, Janice!" He stood there watching her hips sway as she walked out of the door, and couldn't help wondering what she would be like in bed. If he ever got the chance to find out, he wouldn't turn that down! She was really quite a knockout! He went back to his room to finish his homework and worked until about two o'clock, when he went back up to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich.

After lunch he watched TV until about three fifteen when Tim arrived. Jack opened the door and they went into the kitchen. He noticed that Tim was carrying an envelope and Jack asked him what was in it.

"These, my boy," he replied, "are two sets of absolutely sensational photos. You gotta see these. This first set is of Molly and Tom," he said, spreading them out on the table.

"Wow, these are sensational!" Jack exclaimed as he looked at them. "That Molly is quite a looker isn't she?"

"Yeah, she's a hot piece, too!"

"I can see that! So, the other set?"

"Sally and Frank from last night," Tim said as he showed them to Jack.

"These came out pretty good, didn't they?"

"Yeah, especially the ones we are going to hang Frank with! So, you're going round to see Sally later?"

"Yes, I'm going in a little while."

"What are you going to say?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I'm going to try to fuck her if I get the chance."

"You think she'll go for that? She didn't want it from Frank."

"I don't know, but perhaps his approach was wrong. He tried to force her, well he did force her, but I'm not as desperate as that. If she doesn't want to fuck, it wouldn't be the end of the world. After all I've gotten laid every night this week, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try. I'm feeling really horny, and I think at least we will make out. She sounded so sexy on the phone, I got a hard-on almost immediately!"

"OK, Jack, we'll see. What about some photos?"

"What do you think? Is it feasible in the daylight?"

"Not really. But why don't you wait until after dark?"

"Maybe I could, but I need to talk to her soon. We still have to settle up with Frank and I want to get there soon, in case he comes back tonight."

"That's a good point. Let's forget about the photos for now. Let's go so you can talk to her and then I'll just hang around until you come out."

"OK, Tim, let's go!"

They drove to the same spot that they parked at the previous evening and Jack got out of the car. "Just wait here a while and if I don't come back in fifteen minutes, try going on the roof to see if you can see us."

"OK, Jack. Good luck!"

Jack went to Sally's apartment and knocked on the door. Sally opened the door and Jack was startled by her appearance. She was wearing a see through blouse with no bra, tight shorts, and no shoes or socks.

"Oh, hi, it's you!"

"Yes, Sally, I'm Jack. I called you this morning."

"Come on in, Jack!" They went into her living room and sat on the couch.

"Are your breasts still sore?"

"Yes, a little." Sally's hand went to her breast to touch it. "Thanks for being there. I don't know what I would have done without you. I don't know how to thank you."

"Why don't you let me look at your breasts to see if there's any serious damage?"

"OK, I guess so, but please be careful with them."

Jack promised he would, so Sally took off her blouse and knelt in front of Jack to give him a better view. When Jack saw the ugly bruises he became very angry. "When I find Frank I'm going to castrate him!"

"Please don't, he'll probably kill you. I know he carries a knife."

"Yes, but the five of us can handle him. Will you see him again?"

"I think he's coming here again tomorrow."

"Do you want to see him?"

"No, but he wants to see me."

"Why don't you go to the police?"

"I already did. They need witnesses."

"I was a witness. I saw the whole thing through your window."

Sally looked at Jack. "You were spying on me?"

"Yes, that's how we knew what happened. Will you please forgive me?"

Sally stood up abruptly. "I don't know who's worse – you or him!"

"Well, I'd never hit you." Sally touched her sore breasts again, and Jack reached out to pull Sally closer to him, looking her directly in the eye. "Sally, please listen to me. You're a very attractive girl and you don't need to be with trash like Frank. If you let me, I'll show you how it really should be with a man and a woman."

Sally looked down at him for a few seconds and then smiled at him. "You want to do that?"

"Of course."

"OK. Show me then."

Jack stood up and kissed Sally tenderly on the mouth. Both of them were aroused from the talk and her exposed breasts. Sally seemed ready for him now, but Jack kept her waiting while he undressed and then he pulled off her shorts and panties. Jack took her tender nipples in his mouth and gently sucked them to hardness. Sally moaned with pleasure as Jack fingered her mound and she opened herself to him. Jack inserted his finger into her pussy, found it was already wet and soon moved to her clit. Sally ground her hips in time with his finger, and then she took Jack's cock in her hand to make it hard.

She took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom, lay down on the bed and pulled him down on top of her. Sally opened her pussy for him and he eased his hard dick inside her. He was surprised at how easily she had let him fuck her and wanted to make her come, but he wasn't able to control himself and came too soon, shooting his hot load into her. He stayed inside her and kissed her until he grew hard again. This time Jack delivered, and Sally screamed as she climaxed at the same time that Jack filled her pussy with another big load of cum.

After they recovered he bathed Sally's bruises with ice cold water and she told him that it made them feel better. He told her, "Thanks, Sally. Tomorrow we'll go over to my house and make love while Frank bangs on your door."

Sally looked frightened, but she told him, "As long as you are with me I can face him."

"We will do more than just face him," Jack promised. "Me and my friends are going to teach him a lesson. Do you remember the girl that was with us last night?"

"Yes, the pretty black girl. Why?"

"She was his girlfriend and thought that he was working last night. She had no idea he was seeing anyone else, so now she's out for revenge."

"I see. What will you do?"

"We'll think of something by tomorrow. Are you sure you'll be OK tonight?"

"Yes, I'll be fine now. You made me feel like a woman again. You make love like you really care about me."

"I do, Sally. You deserve much better than what happened to you last night. I'll be back tomorrow, OK?"

"OK, Jack," she said, as she walked with him to the door. "Bye, Jack, see you!"

"Bye, Sally, take care!"

Jack got back to the car, but saw that Tim was not around. He looked at his watch and was shocked to realize it had been an hour and a half since he had gone into Sally's apartment. He wondered where Tim might be, but then he saw him coming back. They got in the car and started back down the street.

"What happened, Jack?"

"Tim, you wouldn't believe how easy it was! I just spoke to her nicely and told her she needed to let me show her how love should be between a man and a woman. Man, I never knew how easy it was to get women! She folded like a house of cards, man. I fucked her twice and she wants me to come back tomorrow for more!"

"Jack, you're the man! But what about Frank?"

"She thinks he's coming back tomorrow. What we should do is be in there before he gets there, so we can jump him."

"But what about Sally?"

"Well, there's one little problem. I told her I would take her to my house to make love, but I can't do that."

"Bring her to my house, then, since my folks are away."

"That's a great idea! How about this, then? We get the other guys together and come over here in Tom's van, but you drive over in your car. We'll go up to Sally's place and explain that you'll wait for Frank. I take Sally to your place in your car and when Frank comes you bring him over there as well. We'll show him the photos and explain that we'll take them to the police if he tries to get back at us. Then we do whatever it is we're going to do. Not sure yet what that is, but it has to be something to humiliate him in front of Sally."

"OK, it seems like a plan. So what are you doing tonight?"

"I've nothing planned. How about you?"

"Well, I've got this new camera that has night vision. I was going down to the old road where lovers park to see if I can get some shots. Want to come?"

"Sure, that sounds interesting."

"OK. I just need to go home and get my stuff."

About an hour later, they were cruising down the old road, which was previously a main route out of town, but which was replaced a few years ago by a new highway. This left the old road as a favorite parking place for lovers, and Tim's idea was to see if he can get pictures of couples engaged in the horizontal mambo. He had also brought along a tape recorder to see if he could record sounds of lovemaking. They drove up and down the road a couple of times without finding any targets and were about to give up when they saw a car parked well off the road in the trees, and almost completely hidden from view. They drove a couple of hundred yards past the car before pulling off the road. They grabbed their gear and moved stealthily towards the car.

Before they even got close to it, they could already see it was rocking gently, a sure sign that fucking was going on inside. As they drew close they heard a man and a woman moaning and sighing. They peeped inside and, sure enough, they saw a guy on top of a girl thrusting inside her. Jack held the mike for the tape recorder and started the tape, while Tim clicked away with his camera.

In a little while, the guy pulled off the girl and they switched positions with her on top. As their faces came into view, Jack was shocked to see that the guy was Greg Jones, the PE teacher from his school and that the girl was one of Jack's classmates, Edith Evans! He immediately realized that this was a situation that he would be able to capitalize on in the near future, and he motioned for Tim to keep shooting. After Edith moaned even louder, her body tensed up and Jack realized that she had just come!

She lifted off Greg's still hard cock and they switched around into a sixty-nine position. They started to suck each other and before long, Greg moaned as he released a huge load of thick cum all over Edith's face! Tim continued taking photos until the couple started to recover themselves and their moaning and sighing subsided. Tim backed away from the car and gave a thumbs-up sign to Jack. They quickly and quietly returned to Tim's car and jumped in.

"Wow, that was great!" Jack said. "Did you see who that was?"

"No, who was it?"

"The girl was Edith from my class and the guy was Mr. Jones, the PE teacher! I hope those photos come out, and then we'll have them over a barrel!"

"I think they'll be OK. I could see really good with the night-vision lens. Let's see how the tape sounds." Jack rewound the tape and they clearly heard the sounds of the couple's lovemaking. "It's great by itself, but the photos will be an added bonus!" Tim remarked.

Tim started the car and they drove away, slowly without lights at first, so as not to alert the lovers that they had been observed. Tim picked up speed as he turned on the headlights, and they headed back to his house. However, when they rounded the next bend, they saw a car on the side of the road with its hood up, and as they approached, a young woman stepped out into the road to attract their attention. At first they were wary, but decide to stop anyway, as the girl seemed attractive, even though they couldn't see too much in their headlights. Tim rolled down his window and asked, "Having trouble?"

The girl answered, "Yes, our car engine just stopped and we can't get it started again. Me and my sister were on our way to Fort Pierce, and we're already late." She indicated another girl looking under the hood with a flashlight.

Jack said, "OK, we'll have a look, although we don't know too much about cars." Tim pulled off the road in front of the disabled car and turned off the engine, pocketing his keys. They got out and went over to the car where the two dark-haired girls were standing. The other sister handed Jack the flashlight, while Tim sat in the driver's seat.

"Thank you so much," the flashlight girl said to Jack, in a very throaty voice that sounded real sexy to Jack.

"Well, let's see what we can do," Jack said, looking under the hood. He started fiddling with the wiring from the battery, and then told Tim to try to start it. Tim turned the key and the car cranked but wouldn't start. Jack fiddled around some more and Tim tried again, but to no avail.

"Are you sure you're not out of gas?" Jack asked the girls.

"No, I think we have at least a half tankful," the first girl replied.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Jack's Education Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds