• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Native Affairs

Native Affairs

The desert heat was choking, a single breath hard to find. To shelter myself I had my air conditioner blasting, barely making a difference to my sweat drenched body. The needle on the gas gauge was fighting with the empty line in a battle that would never be won. I noticed the small gas station and pulled in, my dust trail visible for miles down the flat desolate tract. Like my truck I needed substance to keep me going so I cautiously peeled my back from the seat. The vacuum seal of my sweat and the vinyl bench tore at my sunburned skin. This forsaken shithole called a gas station caused me alarm; with no one around I was afraid it was abandoned. I hoped not because then I would be tempting the fuel gods in a game that would most likely leave me stranded in this scorching wilderness.

I walked over to the door opening it without resistance, the creak loud and desperate, as if I had been the only patron in quite some time. The tiny bell above the entrance rang to let the proprietor know they had business. I was flabbergasted at the sight before me. You walked in from the back cooler, your dark hair soaked in summer sweat. Your top transparent from your body tears, put your hard nipples proudly on display. Your legs long and bronze from many hours in the sun came up to the shortest shorts imaginable. The cleft of your pussy was evident in the front of your stretched jeans. I could feel my insides heat up to match my external body, my cock pressed firm against my pants. I watched as your gaze dropped to my throbbing member and you stared at the dance before you. When your look traveled back up and locked with mine a smile crossed your small tight lips.

I noticed you have some native blood and I inquire about your heritage. You tell me your name is Gaagii, Navajo for raven. Your parents named you that for the raven hair you possessed since birth. My mind wonders to sexual thoughts of having you. I have had black women, white women even Asian women but never in all my travels have I had the pleasure of a native ladies company. You ask me where I come from and I give you my boring life's details. You are keen on listening to my words as you tally up my purchases. I thank you for your hospitality and leave to go to my truck. You stop me then, telling me you heard a vicious sand storm was on the way. You invite me to stay with you for dinner or until the storm passes. Looking deep into your eyes I hope the storm never passes.

You take me to the small trailer behind the store and cook us up some bison burgers and I savor the taste. I am entranced by your beauty and would eat dead rat if you served it. We finish and I help you clear the table, your kitchen so tight we keep bumping into each other. I don't mind the contact; your body feels good against mine. I start to purposely rub into you as we pass each other in the confines of the kitchen.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you are bumping me on purpose!" you say in your soft bird like voice. When you talk you sound so heavenly it is almost as if an angel is present.

"Maybe I am," I reply wanting to see what reaction I would get. You didn't even hesitate, my sweet raven. You press your body against mine and offer me your mouth. Our tongues collide and we hungrily accept each others. Both full of desire we claw at our clothes, tearing them from our body. Soon I see you in your perfect form. Your breasts are full and heavy, nipples pointing calling out to me. I answer their plea an enthusiastically take them in my mouth. You moan in response to my oral pleasures, my hardness showing you I am pleased by your squeals.

I pick your body up and take you to your bed parting your legs as I lay you down. My mouth travels south, from your breasts to your searing hole. I relish your taste on my lips and swiftly drive my tongue inside you. Your legs wrap around my head and you push me forward, deeper into your folds. Your taste is celestial and I don't miss a drop as you explode into my face. I feel your shaking as it doesn't stop but then I realize it is actually the wind whipping into the trailer that is causing us both to shake with its powerful gusts. The weather report was right on target as the hot wind blew against the small trailer.

We don't even care about the conditions outside though; we have a heat wave to contend with in your bed. I come back up to you and let you taste the sweet remnants left on my face. You lick your lips to the deliciousness of your cunt. I can not wait any longer and I grab hold of my needy cock and place it at the mouth of your hole. I feel as your legs wrap around my back and guide me to my destination. Your cunt is so hot, and so wet I know I am not going to last long. I increase my thrusts as you thrust back, matching me stroke for stroke. Soon our moans are battling each other; our verbiage is raw and crude. You tell me to fuck you harder, I tell you to take all my cock. Then to my surprise you lift your hips off the bed and pull out my prick. My shaft is left in the open for merely seconds when you drive your tight ass on to it. The feeling is so incredibly tight I can barely take it. You drive your hips into me, your ass gobbling up every inch of my cock. Again you scream how much you love having your ass reamed and how much you are cumming from the buggery. Your words spurn me on and soon I let loose with my hot seed, planting it deep in your taut rectum.

I am truly glad I made that stop on that desert road that day; the passion although scorching in its intensity was a heat I would submit to any day! I will never forget you my precious Navajo raven. Till we meet again, I will be thinking of our sizzling time lovely Gaagii.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Native Affairs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds