• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Danica Pt. 18

Danica Pt. 18

1234567

Author's Notes:

This story is erotic fantasy, set in a world of magic. I reserve the right to be listed as the author of this work, wherever it is posted. If found posted anywhere except Literotica.com with this note attached, this story is posted without my permission. © Darkniciad 2000-2007

The sexual situations in this story will be far ranging, and may prove disturbing to some readers. Please be warned that the villains of the story are really evil, and the things they do are not glossed over, or toned down.

I make use of modern weights and measures quite often in my work, because those are the weights and measures of my fantasy world. I know many fantasy readers prefer more archaic terms, and I hope those readers can overlook my use of miles, feet, and other such measures.

Please note that the form of witchcraft in my world is not meant to be true Wicca. Nor is it supposed to follow "Charmed" exactly. No offence or confusion is intended. Those who have read Blackhawk and Thakkor will get some cameos at one point from those characters as well.

You really need to read the previous parts of the story to know the characters and the storyline. This tale follows Danica in her day-to-day adventures, with the greater plot emerging slowly at first. Think of it more as a serial than a novel, and you'll be in the right mindset.

This is an edited version of this tale, making use of what I've learned since starting to post at Literotica, and the services of my tireless editor, Roust Writer.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica awoke with a smile on her face that had been there since she had fallen asleep the night before. The reason for the smile lay nestled up against her. Danica's smile spread even wider as she looked down at the beautiful young woman in the bed with her.

Between the horror of Camilla's death and the sadness of Marta's passing, Danica was desperately in need of close companionship, and Andrea had obviously sensed it. For the past three days, she had visited with Danica whenever possible, and shared her bed each night.

Stroking the young woman's bare back, Danica slipped out of the bed to go to the chamber pot. After attending to that necessity, she drew a bath to wash the evidence of their lovemaking from her. It had been the same way for them all three nights, falling asleep in the warm afterglow of their orgasms, not caring that they were coated in each other's juices.

The sound of the water filling the tub awakened Andrea, who opened her eyes and smiled at Danica as the older woman picked out her clothing for the day. A chill shot up Danica's spine when Andrea stretched; causing her firm breasts to jut out and demand notice.

They shared a bath, and then reluctantly parted when Andrea went to her duties for the day. Danica turned her attention to the spells she had acquired in the temple of Sekmamun, deciding to concentrate on the fascinating and rare magic for a while.

There were not only healing spells, but also many other spells often considered the domain of clerics and druids. Warding spells also dominated the collection. Danica barely knew where to begin, but chose a difficult looking spell that was different from most she knew.

The Prismatic Orb spell would create a magical ball of force that had many random effects, all dangerous for anyone in their path. While the chant and gestures were difficult, they would not require much time to perform once mastered. Because of the random nature of the spell, it was more difficult to defend against than other types of magic. At least two of the possible effects generated by the spell could also be deadly.

Danica fell into her studies, learning the Prismatic Orb in only two days despite spending her evenings with all three of her friends, and her nights with Andrea. The annoying tasks Danica and Celes had been sent on had ceased, which made Danica suspicious that they had originated with Camilla. Marlena had likewise not been called away since her last task, disguising a cave with her illusionary magic.

Danica checked in daily with Carolyn, and while the young woman was still deep in grief, she was recovering. The couple was busy getting their affairs in order, so she rarely stayed long. Carolyn was completing the work they had already taken for the shop so that there would be no broken promises when they left. If they were not ready to leave the day of the wedding, they would be shortly thereafter.

Thus, Danica had plenty of time to study, learning all of the healing magic she had acquired in Beniopolis and several other unique sand-based spells. She also had time to practice her cooking and sample that of the other three women at least once each day, as they spent most of their time together now when they weren't engaged in their studies or duties.

They sat one evening, sipping wine and contemplating who was going to cook and what they were going to make when a knock sounded on the door. When Danica answered the door, she found Brandon outside.

"Hello, Brandon, what can I do for you?" Danica asked.

"Uhmm, do you mind if I come in?" Brandon requested, looking up and down the hallway.

Danica raised an eyebrow and opened the door wide, "Come on in."

When Danica closed the door, Brandon nodded to the other women and then let out a great sigh. "This is going to sound weird -- I know it feels that way. I'm lonely."

Gesturing for him to follow, Danica walked back to the couch where she had been sitting. "I don't really understand what you mean."

Brandon followed and explained, "Ever since we got back from the Forge, I've just been bored. Everything all my comrades-in-arms talk about is the same thing, over and over again. I've gotten so sick to death with the stories about this barmaid and that brawl that I just sort of sit around by myself."

Danica sat down and looked at her companions. "Unless anyone objects, you can sit with us for a while. Better yet, why don't we go down to the city tonight and see if we can wake Brandon up a bit?"

Celes and Marlena both shrugged and offered expressions that said they didn't find it to be a bad idea. Andrea spoke up and said, "I don't go down to the city much, especially at night. I'm afraid of the thieves and..." She paused and whispered the next part, "Bad men."

Danica reached over and patted her hand, "You won't have to worry. We'll be with you, and our brave knight will defend us if we are accosted by ruffians, won't you Brandon?" Danica joked.

Brandon laughed. "I feel better already. That's the first honest laugh I've had in a while."

Danica stood up. "I'm paying. We'll cheer Brandon up and show Andrea there are some bright places in the city at night."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The five closed down the common room of the inn they had chosen, Celes passing out providing the signal for them to leave. Both she and Marlena had drunk more than their fair share, and Marlena was not far behind Celes when they stumbled out of the inn.

"It's not like she's heavy, but this is going to be a long walk," Brandon noted, adjusting the cradle of his arms in which Celes lay.

"I don't know if I can walk," Marlena slurred, supported on either side by Andrea and Danica.

"I could try to teleport us all back, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to take us all alone. We'd all probably be throwing up between the lurch and the drink," Danica speculated.

Marlena made a face and put her hand over her tummy. "Not a good idea."

"Let's get back on the road up the hill. It isn't too far, and I can levitate these two once we're out of the city. I'll do it before then if I have to, but I'd rather not use too much magic out here in the open," Danica suggested.

Andrea and Brandon both agreed, Marlena only able to nod her head, and even that was not straight up and down. They didn't quite make it out of town before Danica had to summon up a floating disk to lay the two women down. Marlena passed out as well, and Danica determined there was no way she and Andrea could drag the woman any farther.

Once the two unconscious women were floating along on the disk, the group hurried out of the city, and then proceeded at a sedate pace up the hill toward the complex. The three that could still walk were tipsy enough that the brisk walk through the city had proven a bit of a challenge. By the time they reached the gates of the complex, the cool night air had sobered them up enough that they were walking more or less straight.

They managed to get Celes and Marlena into bed, and then returned to Danica's room so Andrea and Brandon could pick up some things they had left there before going into town.

Danica asked Andrea, "Did you have fun?"

The young woman smiled and said, "Yes. I've never drank so much before, and you all have such good stories."

Danica turned to Brandon and asked, "How about your Brandon, feeling a little better?"

"Yeah," he replied, "How could I not have a good time with four beautiful women?"

Andrea's thoughts were so clear that the woman may as well have said them aloud to Danica, I'd like you to have more fun with two of them.

A tingle ran through Danica's body when she heard Andrea's thoughts, and it started her juices flowing immediately. She was sure Brandon would be happy to oblige her friend in that wish, and the thought of watching Andrea come while he fucked her hard and fast was impossible to resist.

Walking over to Brandon, she sat in his lap and echoed Andrea's thoughts, whispering huskily into his ear, "How would you like to have even more fun with two of them?"

Andrea gasped and Brandon let out a playful growl before replying, "What do you think?"

Danica turned toward Andrea, moving off Brandon's lap and beckoning the young woman near. Andrea rose immediately and walked toward them. Danica stood and pulled her into a kiss when she reached them, Brandon letting out a short, excited grunt as they kissed.

"Damn, that's sexy," He muttered as they broke from the kiss.

"You're going to love being with Brandon. He's so big, so fast, and he can hold out forever. He's going to make you come until you feel like you're going to pass out," Danica teased as she kissed over the woman's face and neck, slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

Andrea started to remove Danica's clothing as well, kissing over her body and licking her nipples as soon as she revealed them. Once they were both nude, Danica turned toward Brandon, Andrea turning with her. He was obviously hard, and enjoying the show. Danica crooked her finger, instructing him to stand.

Once he stood, they both kissed him and then removed his clothing as well. Andrea purred when his cock sprang free, wrapping her hand around it and stroking slowly up and down the shaft.

A drop of pre-cum welled up from him, and as soon as Danica noticed it, she dropped down to her knees in front of him, pulling Andrea down with her. Danica swirled her tongue over his glans, gathering up the clear droplet, and then shared it with Andrea in a kiss.

Danica then cut her eyes toward his cock and smiled at Andrea, licking her lips at the same time. Andrea picked up on the signal and started to lap over his throbbing shaft. Danica leaned down to run her tongue over his jewels, suckling them on occasion as Andrea slurped him between her lips.

When the young blonde released him for a moment to rest her mouth, Danica engulfed him in hers. Andrea cradled his balls in her hand, gently rolling them as Danica's head bobbed up and down.

Danica released him and moaned, "I want you to come for us. Get us nice and sticky so we can clean each other up."

Brandon groaned as Andrea took advantage of Danica talking to wrap her lips around him again, then told her, "No argument from me."

Danica leaned down close to Andrea's ear and said, "Get him there Andrea. I want to watch him come all over us."

Andrea moaned around his shaft and sucked her cheeks in a little more.

Brandon once again groaned. "Gods, you've got a wonderful mouth."

Danica stood up and nibbled on Brandon's ear before she said, "Wait until you put that cock inside her."

He turned and pulled Danica into a kiss, then grunted, "It ain't gonna be long."

Andrea's head bobbed even faster, while Danica kissed her way down his body and dropped back down to her knees.

After a few more strokes of Andrea's mouth, Brandon growled, "Almost there."

Danica wrapped her hand around Brandon's cock, stroking his hard flesh in her hand while Andrea pulled back to the tip. She leaned forward and ran her tongue over him, Andrea releasing the swollen head with a wet pop while she looked up into his eyes. Both women swirled their tongues over his tip while Danica's hand stroked ever faster.

Brandon gasped, a stream of his cream already leaking from him to be lapped up with hungry moans by the two women. Brandon gasped out, "Here it comes!"

Sitting back, Danica pulled Andrea with her and leaned in close, pressing their bodies together in front of him. Two more pumps of her hand causing Brandon to cry out and swell in her hand, thick ropes of cum shooting out over the two women.

Danica continued to stroke him as his seed burst from him, coating them both in his sticky cream. When he ceased to spurt and began to ooze, Danica leaned forward and sucked the head of his cock between her lips. She released him so Andrea could do the same a moment later, both of them getting a good taste.

Brandon pulled away and sat back heavily in the chair. Danica wasted no time, moving to swirl her tongue over Andrea's cum covered breasts. Brandon watched the two women lap up every dollop of his cum from each other's body. They kissed frequently, sharing the taste of him between them, and their hands teased each other's nether lips the whole time.

Kissing Andrea one last time, Danica rose to her feet, grabbing Andrea and Brandon's hands. She led them to the bed, guiding Andrea to lie down and part her legs. She ran her hand down Brandon's side saying, "She has such a pretty pussy doesn't she?"

"Oh yeah," Brandon replied, getting a good look because Andrea had parted her lips with one hand to tease her clit with the other.

"Put your mouth on her -- make her come," Danica purred.

Brandon bent over and put his hands on the bed, lowering his mouth to her aching sex. Andrea gasped out, "Oh, yes!"

Danica alternated between watching Brandon's mouth roam over Andrea's folds, and the building pleasure in the young woman's face. She softly rubbed her own aching need as she watched, seeing Andrea drawing near her peak.

Just as Andrea was about to climax, Danica pushed him back and said, "Push, Andrea -- soak him," before parting the young woman's lips wide and curling two fingers up behind her mound.

Andrea's eyes opened wide as the heat within her was joined by a tickle in her urethra growing ever stronger with every stroke of Danica's fingers, every breath bringing with it a gasp of, "Oh!" After a dozen such exclamations, she squealed, "I'm there!"

Danica jerked her fingers from inside Andrea, and she did indeed soak Brandon, but only after the initial spurt shot high over his shoulder and into the floor beyond. The slowly weakening stream traced down his chest, with a following spurt soaking his face and chest as she writhed, Danica's finger circling over her clit.

Brandon licked Andrea's juices off of his face, letting out an aroused growl before saying, "I liked that. Feel good, Andrea?"

Andrea let out a loud moan and arched her back, "Oh, gods yes!"

Danica climbed on to the bed, moving over Andrea and moaning, "I feel like I'm on fire. Lick me, Andrea. Make me come."

Lowering her pussy to Andrea's eager mouth, Danica leaned forward to support her weight on her hands as Andrea started lapping. Danica let out loud growl of pleasure when she felt the bed shift, and Brandon's tongue stabbed into her from above while Andrea licked her from below.

Danica soon came hard from the dual assault, collapsing down face first on the bed with the bedclothes tightly clenched in her hands. When she recovered and swung her leg over Andrea's body, she looked back and saw what Andrea's eyes were locked on -- Brandon's cock, hard and hovering over Andrea's loins.

Danica asked, "Do you want him inside you, sweetie?"

Andrea gasped out, "Yes."

Danica cast her spell and determined that Andrea was safe from getting pregnant, which meant Brandon could explode inside her. Danica let out a playful growl and moved out of the way.

Brandon reached down and parted Andrea's legs, pushing them up high toward her chest. He then knee-walked forward to wait, poised at her entrance. Danica grabbed Brandon's stiff rod, rubbing it over Andrea's sex, coating the tip in her abundant wetness.

Andrea screamed as his big cock slid inside her. As soon as he withdrew to push back inside her, Danica leaned over Andrea to suck a nipple, teasing the young woman's clit with her fingertip at the same time.

Andrea came a little over a minute later on Brandon's fast thrusting erection, screaming her pleasure to the roof. Brandon slowed down a bit while Danica released Andrea's nipple and pulled away her stroking fingers.

All three were coated in sweat, and Danica shifted into the second sight to try to discover why her magic wasn't cooling the room. She saw the weave of magic over the room was working -- and working hard to try to bring the temperature back down to comfortable levels.

Brandon withdrew from Andrea, dragging a loud scream from her as he did so. Danica moaned, "Does she feel good?"

Brandon groaned, "Damn, yes," and guided the still quivering Andrea up onto her knees.

"Oh, yes -- take me," Andrea growled as she moved to her hands and knees.

Brandon slipped between her folds into her tight canal a moment later with a half groan, half chuckle. Andrea let out a broken squeal as he stretched her wide.

Danica rose up on her knees, nibbled on Brandon's ear, and then whispered, "Fill her up with your hot cream so I can lick it all out."

Andrea's breasts swung hard as Brandon pounded her, her head bobbing back and forth from the strength of his thrusts. Her body was flushed with heat, and droplets of sweat flipped from her nipples with each bounce. Danica lay down to watch the ecstasy in Andrea's face, while thrusting three fingers into her own depths at the same time.

Both women came twice before Brandon slammed forward with a growl and emptied his heavy balls into Andrea's tightly clenched depths. The strength of the thrust pushed Andrea's hands forward, and she came, screaming with each spurt from his pulsing cock as his seed coated her womb.

When Brandon pulled from her, the tight squeeze too much for his oversensitive cock, Andrea yelped and spun on the bed, engulfing him in her mouth to suck off their mingled juices.

Brandon pushed her away after a couple of sucks. "Damn, I can't take that right now," he chuckled.

Danica stroked Andrea's back and huskily asked, "Can I lick all of his hot cum out of your sweet pussy, Andrea?"

Andrea smiled and moaned, "Mmm hmm."

Andrea came on Danica's flashing tongue not long after, and then both women coaxed another erection from Brandon so he could fill Danica with cream for Andrea to lap up as well. They all then collapsed into exhausted slumber on Danica's bed, satisfied and spent.

Danica's magic finally cooled the room as they slept.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster paced, on occasion glancing at the artifacts suspended in his pulsing magic field. The convergence was still days away, but the anticipation was growing nearly unbearable.

The memory that there was still one spell component to obtain caused Zoraster to stop and smile. He knew exactly how, and where, to obtain what he needed. The means would also provide some distraction to his new demonic ally.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Danica Pt. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 268 milliseconds