• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Halloween Cums But Once A Year

Halloween Cums But Once A Year

Darkness, brimstone, the night the devils walk, all of these are associated with All Hollows Eve. However, there is another side of the night, aside from the trick or treaters and the fun costumes. It is the night that the sect of the crimson moon takes to the streets, claiming the "young virgins" of the land as their own. It is the only night they hope to swell their ranks.

~October 31, 1890, Brockton Massachuesetts~

Gladyess DaCosta stepped out of her house, and on to the streets. It was 6 PM, and the sun was just starting to set. Her elderly mother had called, begging her to visit her. Gladyess was the youngest child, still unmarried, who still felt obgliated to give in to her mothers every whim. It was a rather long walk, and would take her about twenty minutes, but Gladyess did not mind at all. She walked everywhere, as often as she could.

She was about half way there, when she felt the hands clasp on to her arms, and her body get dragged into a buggy. Darkness came next, as a dark scarf was placed over her eyes. Struggling as much as she could, she also tried to pay attention to the number of turns they where taking, but soon enough, she knew she was lost. The sent of stables overcame her. The sounds of the horse's hoofs hitting the cobblestones was soon turned into a crunching sound, as they started down a wooded road.

Not much time had passes before the buggy stopped, and she felt her body being lifted from the floorboard, and her feet placed on the ground. She smelt burning wood, and heard the soft crackling of a fire. Then the blindfold was lifted, and she saw the fire, and her captors. She knew there was at least two behind her, and countless more before here. There where a few other women in the same situation as her.

All her life, Gladyess' mother had told her the tales of the Sect of the Crimson Moon and their All Hollows Eve tramping through the streets in search of pure blood to add to their own union. However, her mother often told tales to scare her nine children into submission. This was all too real for one of her mother's stories though. Everything that had been described to her was real.

She was forced down to her knees, her head forced down. It was in that pose that she heard the boots coming towards her. She felt a hand intertwine in her long locks of hair. A sharp pull was given, and she found herself looking up towards a man about thirty years of age with a thick dark beard, and the darkest brown eyes she had ever seen. He was clad in a thick black cape and hood that hid the rest of his features. He looked up towards the two holding her, and nodded.

They released their hold of the young woman, and walked away. He brought his face close to hers. The sent of ale and cigars was heavy on his breath.

"Welcome to the Crimson Moon," he uttered in a low, almost threating tone. "I do hope you enjoy your self. I know I will fully enjoy taking you." As he was uttering the last word, he stood, and while still holding on to her hair, pulled her to her feet. He led her towards what looked like a barn house, still holding on to her hair. She tried to squirm free, but his grip was strong. Very strong. Before she had the time to make a plan for escape, she found herself being thrown to the floor.

It took her a moment to regain her senses, and while she was recomposing herself, her dress was being shed from her. With the blindfold returned to her eyes, her arms and legs bound, she waited. Tine seemed to slow as she waited.

The moment did come when she felt the hands on her body once more. A finger traced her jaw, and a hand fell on her breast. She struggled, trying to free herself, but it did no good. Before she could start another protest, she felt her legs become untied, and separated. Then, she felt legs part her legs even more.

Without any warning, she felt a long thick rod enter her once virgin passage. She felt herself tear open, and a loud cry of pain escaped her lips. A steady rhythm started. She did not want to enjoy this, but she heard a soft moan escape her. Her body was responding to this intrusion by her hips rising and falling in time with the other body. Her hands where untied, and she reached up, grasping the man atop of her, her hands gripping to his shoulders tightly as her body was raked with wave after wave of ecstasy. She knew these feelings where wrong, but she did not care, all that mattered was the pleasure.

In unison, the two of them finished, and the blindfold was removed. The man from before was over her, a lust filled look in his eyes.

"Welcome" he uttered. Darkness came once more; this was the darkness of sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Halloween Cums But Once A Year

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds