• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Beginning of the Month

Beginning of the Month

Perched atop a wide, flat boulder which had clearly been chiseled into a makeshift table, the woman on the screen squealed loudly around the lengthy manhood filling her mouth, her sound of delight rendered obscene not by the act itself, but by how it was effectively cut short as her throat was violated by her own repeated motion. The fact that she was blindfolded must certainly have made her even more sensitive to the taking of her oral cavity, and I lamented the fact that I could not see her eyes, which almost certainly would have been wide open and dancing wildly.

Behind her knelt a second man, clad like the first person in a black cloak, his solitary garment parted enough to allow him to plunger the woman's body from behind. His grip upon her hips was indeed firm, tight, for his hand and especially his knuckles were clearly whiter than the rest of his visible body. Although his teeth were gritted and his eyes closed with the effort of concentration, nary a sound escaped his lips - nor did the first man utter a single sound as the domineering males made use of the willing female.

On her hands and knees, the young woman's near-albino skin bore the raised welts and ugly scars of many, many painful pleasures inflicted upon her over a quite lengthy period of time. The reddened markings curved around her ribs, testament to the wrap-around effect of at least one bullwhip which had been used upon her thin body. A thin, lengthy braid of copper wire had been used to effectively create a bra, the open cups extremely snug around her pendulous breasts as they whiplashed back and forth, the prominent nipples blushing a glorious red from the blood trapped within by the weighted clamps biting at their bases. As her sex was repeatedly filled and emptied, her entire body lurched forward and backward, so that she was effectively responsible for the violent raping of her own throat.

As the sun cast its adoring light upon the hardcore trio and the beauty of a tranquil forest surrounded them, my attention turned from the action on the screen to the action on the floor, where the woman of my dreams lay on her back, as nude as the day she was born, upon a thick blanket. Her hair quite disheveled, her eyes clearly unfocused, her jaw trembling subtly, she used both hands to impale herself again and again and again with a bright pink vibrator, its strong buzzing sound just barely masked beneath the muffled cries of the woman on the screen and the unbridled cries of the woman in which it was being used. With each plunge of the hearty toy, her breasts quivered mesmerizingly, tantalizingly, invitingly, attracting my avid attention as her ripened nipples saluted me, called to me like glorious sirens, pleaded to be gingerly bitten and savoringly suckled until they melted in my mouth.

And when her head and her unfocused eyes ambled in my direction, the vivid glaze of utter lust shattered what precious little willpower remained within me.

I could not rush to her and replace her small hands with mine; I could not drink her liquid desire; I could not engulf her throbbing nipples; I could not caress her willing body; I could not inhale her impassioned cries. My desire to consume her and help her to consume herself was expertly thwarted by the thick heavy chain wound around the various parts of the tall iron chair, the same chain also passing through the D-rings of my heavy leather cuffs and my thick leather collar. Fully nude, I was truly one with the chair, even though I instead wanted to be one with her. I groaned and grunted, both from my efforts to break free of my bonds and from my frustration at my predicament, yet my sounds were muffled quite effectively by the massive red ball gag prying open my mouth and causing my jaw to ache.

Between her joyous cries, the exquisite beauty on the floor called to me, taunting me:

"Come fuck me!"

"Don't you wish you could eat me right now?"

"You know you want me!"

"Don't you want to come and play with me?"

Her husky voice was maddening, further enraging my frustration, providing the catalyst for me to fight even harder against my too-secure bonds. My arousal was quite evident, the drool certainly not the only seepage emanating from my body. I so desperately wanted, needed, to grant her the ultimate of pleasures, to demonstrate my well-honed skills to her.

As one of the cloaked men on the screen suddenly bellowed with the triumph of primal conquest, the beauty before me fell unexpectedly silent, breathing in hard, short gasps, each with the force of a sudden microburst, each sound punctuating the ultra-powerful thrust of the meaty vibrator as it edged ever deeper into her body, into her core. When she finally sang her seductive melody, the sirenic sounds shredded my heart, bringing tears to my eyes, for I could not have her, I could not taste her, I could not touch her.

I was barely even worthy to breathe the same air as this dream woman, for she was my Mistress, and I was not even six hours into the final test of my servitude: one full month without permission to touch her, let alone gratify her. If at the end of the month the delay had indeed heightened my skills, as this test had done with the three slaves currently in her thrall, then and only then would I be permitted to wear her collar.

It would be a very, very, very long month, indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Beginning of the Month

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds