• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip

Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip

Hello, this is Susan again. If you haven't read my other stories that my husband and I have post you should.

I suck cock and a lot of it. I love the feeling of men getting off in my mouth. I feel like the center of the world when a strange guy blows his wad in my mouth. Don't get me wrong I like to fuck to but usually I just suck guys off that don't even know my name half the time.

This is how it went today.

I was in Lowe's trying to get my husband something for father's day. I hate tools except the kind that get me off. I picked up some stupid cordless screwdriver and headed for the check out. I noticed the guy in front of me was very handsome and seemed to be kind of well off. Not unusual in this neighborhood.

He was a tall, muscular, very dark black man. I just love a nice black cock to suck on.

"Hello, have you been waiting long?" I asked.

"Why hello, yes I have, it seems the guy in front of us picked everything without a tag on it." He frowned.

"That sucks." I said grinning, knowing I meant something else. I smiled at him and said "Whom do you have to screw to get some service around here?"

"Well me." He said.

Just what I needed to hear "You got that right." I said as I sized him up.

Then I caught him, staring at my chest. I have a nice pair of 36 C's that I like to display often. He noticed I noticed. His eyes shifted back to mine.

"Ummm." He stammered.

I smiled "Happens a lot when I wear this tank top." Then I winked. This was going to be his lucky day, and mine.

The guy in front of us finally got done.

"Your up." The pimple faced punk said.

My new friend slides over to the cash registers and put his items on the counter. The check out boy rang up his items. "That will be $145.32," he said.

The guy I was talking to pulled out his wallet and while staring at me pulled out 8 eight twenties. He really thought that impressed me. It didn't, what did was his tight muscles and round ass. I just smiled while staring down. You know the whole 'I am the girl next door routine.'

I checked out and paid with my debit $18 for fathers' day. My husband is too easy.

I then looked for my new target. He was gone. Damn, I thought to myself. I walked out of Lowe's and saw my friend by his black Mercedes. I walked toward him. He waved me over.

"Wow, nice car." I said.

"Thanks, my name is Chris." He said.

"I'm Suzan. Nice to meet you Chris." I said.

"Want a ride." He smiled. "I'll give you a lift anywhere you like."

"Not home that is for sure, my husband wouldn't be to happy." I whispered.

"Married, damn, I thought we might go out sometime." He said.

"How about now." I said. "I have a couple hours to kill."

"Jump in. I'll drive." Chris said.

I hoped into the front seat and Chris smiling closed the door. It was a nice car, the interior was extremely clean. Not a speck of dust anywhere and the inside smelled like leather from the seats.

Chris got in "Where too?" He asked grinning and trying to hide his obvious boner.

"I don't care, how about you show me what this baby will do on I25."

"Ok, damn Suzan you are hot and I am having a hard time sitting here." Chris stammered.

"I will fix that as soon as we get on the highway." I said

This car was fast I just found out as we made our way quickly onto the road.

Chris was moving his hand closer to my legs rather quickly. His touch was electric. He massaged my thigh and I adjusted the way I was sitting so his hand could find my pussy. Within seconds he had plunged two fingers in my cunt. I twisted around in my seat to allow for his advances. We turned onto the ramp to I25. He pulled his hands out of my pussy and started to squeeze my tits.

"Those are nice and I thought they were fake, guess not." He said. He pulled his hand to his face and smelled his fingers. "Nice."

I smiled "That felt good, some more please" as I pouted my lips.

He shifted his car and stuck his fingers back up my pussy. He handled my pussy rough. He kept glancing at the road and looking in my direction. I then started to play with my clit.

Chris pulled his fingers out of my slit and sucked on them. "You taste good." He said.

I smiled. "What about you?" I asked.

"I guess we should head to my place." He winked.

I giggled a little and sat back to enjoy the ride. He took the next exit and turned left and a quick right into a nice apartment complex.

With a smile he quickly parked his car and jumped out. He said, "Follow me" before closing the door.

I quickly got out and followed his tight ass up the stairs to his apartment. With a turn of his key he opened the door and waved me in. He had a nice apartment; very clean, and nicely furnished just like his car.

I turned to face him as he walked by me to his kitchen.

"What do you want to drink?" Chris asked.

"Nothing actually, I am not thirsty." I replied.

"Too bad." I heard under his breath. "Have a seat on the couch."

I sat down on his couch and pulled my skirt up a bit to show my thighs. I unbuttoned the middle button on my blouse to allow him a better view.

"Why stop there." I heard from behind me. He had a mirror on the wall over his entertainment center that he was watching me from. I blushed a little.

What the hell, I finished taking off my blouse. I could here him whistle a little as he poured his drink. "What about your skirt, you are hot as shit." I just pulled my skirt off then. I sat there with my hands on my lap in only my black French cut panties and my black bra. My nipples where already erect and poking through the lace material from Chris's early invasion.

He walked around and sat next to me but not super close. "You are not really shy are you?" He asked.

"Should I be, you know why I am here right?" I asked.

"I hope for some fun." He said while staring at my tits.

"Why don't you get more comfortable Chris, I don't have a bunch of time and I have to get home to my husband." I said.

Chris quickly pulled down his jeans along with his boxers. He then started to pull his shirt over his head. While he did that my hand found his semi-boner and I ran my finger nails gently over the head of his huge cock. This guy didn't even flinch. He pulled his shirt the rest of the way off and sat back on the couch. I slipped my hand under his balls and stroked his nut sack.

"Why don't you suck my cock with that hot mouth of yours, Susan?" He asked.

I smiled and lowered my head on his thick black cock. My lips stretched around the head and my tongue started to lick the tip of his cock. His hands found the back of my head and shoved my face into his lap.

"Suck my dick." He moaned. I did hard. I wanted him to cum in my mouth but I needed a good fuck first. He must have sensed this somehow. He pulled my head up after about three minutes of his hard face fucking.

"Get on your knees and bend over, I am going to fuck you hard." He said. I bent over the arm of his couch and within a few seconds I felt the tip of his hard cock penetrate my pussy lips. He shoved it in all the way on the first stroke. It burned so good. Chris's cock is much thicker than my husbands but about the same length. I could feel him hitting my G' spot.

"I haven't even know you 20 minutes and I am already fucking your hot ass." He said through his clenched teeth as he beat my pussy with his cock. His hands were on my hips pulling me onto to him as he thrust forward. I was close to cumming already. Chris smacked my ass. "You are a slut, huh, bitch?"

I nodded as the juices from my pussy started to make his brutal pounding bearable. I was enjoying his rough nature. Just the way I like to get fucked by strangers. My pussy contracted in a powerful orgasm. Chris just kept pounding me hard. I came on his cock for what seemed like forever. My head was light and the world seemed to slow down. I whimpered slightly and Chris jerked his cock out of my pussy.

"Turn around and clean your shit off my dick, bitch." He ordered.

I spun around and kneeled in front of him. I licked his cock from top to bottom. Then he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock past my lips once again fucked my face. "That's a good girl, suck me clean." I could taste my juices on his cock. I sucked him for at least five minutes. "You want to cum again?" He asked.

I nodded with his cock in my mouth.

"Then lay down on the coffee table so I can see your tits bounce while I fuck the shit out of you." He ordered.

I laid on my back on top of his marble coffee table. The surface was cool on my back. The contrast between my back and the fire inside my pussy was a pleasant feeling. Chris got between my legs again and shoved his cock up my pussy hard. He then started to fuck me as hard as before. My 36 C's where bouncing as he promised and I glanced down to watch his cock being shoved in and pulled back out. The contrast between my light colored skin and his black cock was exciting. I could tell he wasn't going to last long.

"Cum in my mouth, Chris." I said.

Chris then pulled out his cock and on his knees made his way to my face while straddling my body. "Push your tits together." He said.

I pushed them together allowing him to fuck them with his cock.

"God damn you are one slutty bitch." He said. I then lifted my head up to allow his cock to enter my mouth. He groaned. I wrapped my lips tightly around the head of his cock and he then lifted his hips towards my head. I grabbed the base of his black dick and squeezed. I didn't start to jack him off making him hold off from the pressure I applied to his cock. He started to pant and then he grabbed my head and forced his cock into my mouth till my lips hit my hand and his cum flooded my throat. I continued to squeeze and release the base of his cock as his fluid continued to spray down my throat. He pulled away a little and his softening cock plopped out of my hungry mouth. Some of him cum drizzled out on my chin.

My pussy was sore and my lips where tired. Chris had done as he promised and fucked the shit out of me.

I glanced at my watch as he dismounted from my body. "Shit, I got to get back to get my car and get home."

Chris disappeared into his bedroom and re-emerged wearing a robe. He had a phone in his hand. He dialed a number and called a cab company. What an asshole.

"You aren't going to take me back?" I asked.

"Hell no, bitch!" He said. "I never commit on the first date." He chuckled. "But did you have a good time." I nodded while licking my fingers after I ran them over my chin. "That was what I needed actually." I answered. Here is my number as I wrote it down on a piece of paper next to the coffee table.

"I will be calling." He said. "You are one fine bitch, does your husband know what you do when you go shopping?" He asked.

I nodded. "I tell him sometimes and it gets him all hard."

"Are you going to tell him about me?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, but I wont tell him you have my number. He may get a little jealous then." I said.

I quickly got dressed. The taste of his cum was still in my mouth and I was getting horny again. I would have to get home to suck my husband off while I told him about this.

A knock on the door came just as I buttoned the last button on my blouse.

Chris got the door and gave the cabbie a twenty. The cab driver looked at me funny and probably thought I was some kind of a hooker or something.

"Ready to go, lady?" the cab driver asked.

I nodded and headed out the door.

Yours truly,

Susan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife's Blowjob Shopping Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1020 milliseconds