• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother and Son on a Trip Alone

Mother and Son on a Trip Alone

I had fantasized about having sex with my Mother since I had first entered puberty. She divorced my father when I was 9 and we had lived in several apartments when I was young. She liked to party and frequently brought men home to fuck. I would often here her moaning and screaming while they plowed her pussy.

She was only about 5 ft 2 in tall with long black hair and big round tits. She often walked around in just a t-shirt and panties. Her nipples would poke through the shirt and sometimes I could even see her hair peeking out from her panties. This gave me quite a few fantasies for my frequent jack-off sessions. Once when I was 15 I peeked into her room. She had just gotten out of the shower and was bending over stark naked! Her hairy pussy was right there smiling at me! I wanted to stare at it longer, or better yet, walk in and touch it. But instead I ran to the bathroom and jacked-off furiously.

Then when I was 41, we went to see my brother who was in the hospital back home. It was just me and my mom, my sister and step-dad had stayed home. Mom was a wreck. She was very concerned about my brother (as was I) and very shook up. We had rented a single room with 2 beds at the hotel. After seeing him in intensive care, she was even worse. I stopped to get some liquor and she decided that she would have some wine coolers.

My mom hadn't drunk much for a long time, so the drinks affected her quickly. We started talking about my latest marriage that had failed. I had been divorced for a few months and was still very distraught. After her first drink she changed into her t-shirt in the bathroom and came out and sat on her bed. I had changed into a pair of shorts, but left the underwear off! When I came back into the room, I sat down on the floor and we continued our talk. We had always been very open about sex, and the talk headed that way.

"So are you getting any?" She said

"Not lately" I muttered.

"I know what that's like!" she said, "Since your step-father had his heart attack sex has been non-existent!"

"Bummer!" I muttered.

She slammed down her drink and I fixed us another. She gulped half of it down right away. A few minutes later she was acting pretty buzzed.

"Maybe I just don't excite him enough anymore!" she slurred a little as she said it.

"I doubt that, Mom. You're still hot!"

"Right!" she said sarcastically.

She slid down a little on the bed causing her t-shirt to slide all the way up her thigh. I nearly choked as her pussy came in to view. She wasn't wearing any panties! Fortunately, I kept my cool. She then spread her legs a little and exposed her wet pussy hole to me. I couldn't believe she was wet. I figured she must be really horny.

"You really are!" I said

"My tits sag!" she muttered.

I looked at her nipples hardening as lifted one up with her hand.

"Maybe a little" I said!

"No, a lot!" she flopped the other one, "The t-shirt makes it look better."

"C'mon!"

"Seriously!"

"Well I guess I'll have to take your word for it."

She got a funny look in her eyes and just stared at me for a few seconds. My cock was getting hard as a rock. Then she slid to the edge of the bed and sat up. Her shirt was now up over her ass. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of it and said,

"I'll prove it!"

She had a wicked smile as she lifted her shirt over her head and took it off! I was stunned as I sat looking at my naked mother sitting 3 feet from me!

"See!" she said smiling.

I just stared!

"What do you say now?"

They did sag a lot, but they still looked pretty good.

"I still think they look great!"

"Well playing with them really tells it all!" she said

I couldn't believe it! My Mom was asking me to play with her tits. She opened her legs again and showed me her pussy.

Taking the cue, I stood up and stepped over to her. I had a huge tent in my shorts that was very noticeable. I reached down and cupped her huge tits with both hands and lifted them. At the same time, she reached out and pulled my shorts down and grabbed my hard dick. I leaned down and kissed her. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and we frenched while we fondled each other. When we broke the kiss, she looked me in the eye and said,

"We've got lots of time for foreplay. Right now I want you to fuck Mommy's pussy with this nice cock that I made!"

She slid back on the bed and opened her legs.

"Do you want to fuck Mommy?"

"Oh yeah!" I said as crawled on top of her.

She reached down and guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy! I was in heaven! Here I was fucking my Mother in a hotel room!

"Fuck that feels good!" she moaned.

"You're so tight!" I said

"And you're so thick!"

We started developing a faster rhythm and she started really moaning.

"That's it baby....fuck Mommy's pussy good...ohhh...ohhh....I love your cock...ohhh...ohhh...it's just as good....ohhh .....as I always ......thought it would be. Fuck yeah baby!"

She wrapped her legs around my waist and started thrusting her pussy harder against my cock.

"Do you like Mommy's cunt baby?"

"Yes I love Mommy's pussy! It's so fucking tight and wet!"

"That's it baby....ohh ...keep calling me Mommy!"

"I love your pussy Mommy. Do you feel nasty getting your cunt fucked by your son, Mommy?"

"Yesssssss....I want to fuck... .ohh...your... .fucking cock... .ohh....all night!"

The she started shaking.

"Oh baby!.....I'm cumming!" she said

I started pounding her pussy harder so that I could shoot my wad at the same time!

"Me too!" I grunted

"Oh yeah baby. That's it....cum in Mommy's pussy baby .......cum with mommy baby!"

We both exploded at the same time. It was earth shattering and seemed to last for several minutes. I never pumped so much cum out of my cock. It felt like gallons.

We laid there for a few minutes with my cock still in her pussy, both of us breathing hard. Finally, I rolled over and lay on my back next to her. She looked over and smiled at me very tenderly. Then she got up on her knees and said,

"That was the best fucking anyone has ever given me, I've never cum so hard in my life!"

"Same here!" I said smiling.

"But...." She said as she grabbed my now limp cock, "I need to fuck it again, and again!"

She started stroking me and lowered her mouth to my cock. She deep throated me in one quick movement and began sucking me for all she was worth. I have had many blowjobs in my life, but this topped them all. It was like a vacuum cleaner on my cock! In no time at all I was rock hard again. She lifted her head and smiled.

"I really want to taste your cum.....but not yet. First I want you to fuck me with this fat dick again!'

She got up on all fours and positioned her ass in my face. I got up on my knees and bent down, sticking my face in her cum soaked pussy. I immediately started licking and tongue-fucking her hole as I rubbed her clit.

"OHHHHH baby!!" she squealed, "Lick mommy's pussy!'

I continued working my tongue in and out of her cunt, the cunt that I had come out of over 40 years ago. She started gasping and I removed my tongue and shoved 3 fingers in her and started pumping.

"OHHHHHHH Yessssssssssssssss!" she moaned.

I then took my other hand and stuck one finger up her ass.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS baby, that's gooooooood!' she screamed!

A few seconds later she was violently shaking in another orgasm. I waited for her shaking to subside and then got up and put my cock head at the entrance to her pussy. In one movement, I shoved it all the way in her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god! I love your cock!" she screamed!

I started pumping hard and fast as she kept moaning.

"That's it baby, fuck mommy's pussy with that fat dick! Ohhhhhh this......is...wonderful! I can't believe..... .I'm in a hotel ......room....getting fucked....Ohhhhh.....doggy style by my...Ohhhh.... own son!"

"You love it! Don't you?" I grunted as I pounded that sweet pussy.

"Yessss!"

"You love the fact that it's your son's cock in you!"

"Yessss....I ... love...it! Please baby, call me mommy!"

"Does that turn you on mommy? Does your son's cock make you cum, mommy?"

"Yes, yes....I love fucking my son! I....would have.....fucked you...Ohhh...years ago....if....Ohhhh.... I had known.....ughhhhh...that your dick .....ughhh....was so good!"

I slowly insert a finger in her ass as I kept fucking my mother's pussy. This sent wailing again.

"Ohhhhhhh...ughhhhhhh.....yessss, baby. Damn that feels good!"

She started shaking again... .her 3rd orgasm in an hour! I kept fucking her hard and fast until her orgasm subsided. I got up off of the bed and walked to the nightstand.

"What's wrong baby? You didn't cum yet.'

"Nothing!" I said as I grabbed the lotion. "There's one place I still need to stick this cock in!"

"Oh no baby!" her eyes got wide, "I've never done that and you're....too thick!"

"It's okay, we'll go easy.....OK?"

"OK" she said hesitantly.

I got behind her on the bed and lubed up her asshole with the lotion. Then I slowly inserted one finger.

"OHHH!" she moaned.

I slid my finger in and out until she got used to it, then I replaced my finger with my thumb.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned again.

I kept working her asshole until she started loosening up. Pretty soon I had 2 fingers pumping in & out of her beautiful rosebud.

I then positioned the head of my cock at her slightly open asshole and slowly pushed the head in.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD.....easy baby!"

Her ass was gripping my cock like a vice as I slowly slid more in.

"OHHHH you feel huge!" she moaned.

Pretty soon I had all but a couple of inched buried in my mom's ass. I shoved the rest of it in and she screamed!

"OHHHHH FUCK! Easy baby! Give me minute to get used to it!"

"Have you ever done this before?"

"Never!" she panted.

"You've never had a cock in your ass?"

"No baby, I've never been butt-fucked before!"

"You like nasty talk, don't you?"

"Yes, baby. I like have my son butt-fuck me!"

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Yes baby, I'm ready. Butt-fuck your mommy!"

I started slowly pumping my cock in & out of her ass. Before long I was slamming my dick in her and she was going nuts!

"That's it baby, slam that cock into mommy's asshole. Ohhhhh yeah. Butt-fuck mommy baby!"

The combination of the dirty talk and the view of my cock sliding in & out of an ass that belonged to my mother was getting to me. I knew I wouldn't last long.

"I'm butt-fucking you mommy! I've got all of my cock buried in your tight asshole!"

"Yes, baby......fuck...mommy's ass baby. Fuck my ass! I... want your cum deep in my ass!"

"I'm gonna cum soon. I'm gonna cum in my mommy's ass!"

As soon as I said it, I started to erupt!

"Here it is, mommy. I'm cumming in your ass!"

"Yessss...baaaaaby! Cum in mommy's ass. Pump mommy's ass full off cum!"

We collapsed on the bed, my cock still buried in her ass. As I softened and my cock slid out, she rolled over and kissed me on the lips. We started French kissing again and fondling each other.

"How about a shower?" She said as she got up from the bed.

"Sure!" I said jumping up and following her.

We kissed like two teenagers, sucking each other's tongues as we soaped soap ourselves up. She reached down and started stroking my cock. I couldn't believe I was actually getting hard again!

"You're insatiable!" she smiled a wicked smile.

"Because of you" I said.

She smiled and kissed my cheek and then slid down and engulfed my cock in her mouth. She sucked like a woman possessed, taking all of me into her mouth and throat. Unbelievably, I came again. It wasn't as much this time, but she swallowed it all down.

We decided that for the rest of the week we would stay naked as long as we were in the hotel room. That way we could have access to each other whenever we wanted to fuck or suck or lick. We were constantly doing all three. After one of our intense sessions she looked at me and said,

"I would really like to have someone film us fucking! That way we could watch it while we fucked."

This kinda shocked me coming from her, but it also excited me!

"Sounds great, but who can we have do it? It'd have to be someone who doesn't know us"

"Not necessarily!" she smiled "I told one of my friends about this and it was her idea"

"What?!" I said, mom, we just started doing this a couple of days ago!"

"I know, but I was so excited and happy that I had to tell someone!"

"Who is it?"

"Erica... and she said you can fuck her too.....if you want!"

But, as they say.........that's another story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother and Son on a Trip Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2014 milliseconds