• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Another Day in the Office Ch. 01

Another Day in the Office Ch. 01

Sighing, Tom rubbed his eyes and tried to concentrate on the computer screen in front of him. This project was taking hours longer than he expected and he couldn't wait to get home and relax with a beer. He was gazing out of the window when a knock at his office door startled him. The door opened and his secretary, Rebecca, poked her head around the door;

"Is there anything I can help you with Mr Kyle?" she asked, stepping into the room. Looking at the petite blonde Tom couldn't help but notice how attractive his new secretary was. His old one had been going on sixty, with grey hair and the figure to match. Rebecca, on the other hand, was only 22, about 5'2" with a slim yet curvy figure and shoulder length, straight blonde hair. Not for the first time, Tom congratulated himself on his choice and found himself wondering what she looked like under her smart charcoal suit dress.

"Sorry Rebecca, I thought you'd left already."

"I had some loose ends to tie-up. I didn't realise there was anyone else in the building but I heard your typing and just wondered if you needed an extra pair of hands."

As she walked over to his desk Tom noticed she had taken off her shoes and was bare-legged, probably due to the intense heat they were having that summer. It didn't help that the office had no air con. Although anything that made a girl that cute take off layers of clothing was surely a good thing!

As if reading his mind she said "You look a bit warm over there, let me open you a window Mr Kyle." And Tom watched her as she walked over to the large window looking out onto the city, appreciating the movement of her hips as she walked. As she stretched up and out to open the window her dress rode up, Tom caught a glimpse of her red French knickers and felt his cock stirring. He loosened his tie and shifted in his seat. Turning round to face him Rebecca gave him a sexy smile and asked "Are you sure there's nothing I can help you with over there?" Man she looked good! And the hot weather always made him horny.

"Actually, I need to input a load of figures, if you would read them out to me that would be great..."

"Sure, I'll just grab a chair."

She wheeled a chair over to the desk and sat down next to him. They were sat so close he could feel the heat of her bare leg as it pressed against his and could smell her coconut shampoo, making him think of secluded, sunny beaches, and what he we would like to do to her in the warm sand, with the ocean lapping on the shore. Laying her down on the white sand... peeling off her bikini, his mouth on her nipples....

"Mr Kyle?" Rebecca's voice broke into his daydream again... "Are you ok Mr Kyle? I think you're getting too warm... Here, let me loosen your tie." And she was leaning into him, undoing his tie, all the time looking right into his eyes... "And maybe this top button....?" There was no mistaking that look in her eyes...

"Rebecca, you are asking for trouble...." He managed

She giggled in reply... "Most definitely Mr Kyle."

That was all the encouragement he needed, his mouth was on hers, his tongue in her mouth, exploring, his hands on her breasts. Even through the material of her clothes he could feel her nipples harden under his touch. His hands slid round to her back and, finding the zip, he undid her dress, pulling the straps down over her shoulders, exposing her perfect breasts.

"No bra Rebecca?" He mocked before pulling the girl onto his lap and lowering his mouth to her nipples. Taking one in his mouth and teasing the other with his fingers, he heard her moan quietly.

Pulling away from him Rebecca stood up and let her dress fall down, revealing the red French knickers Tom had glimpsed before. As she stood there in front of him wearing only her knickers Tom couldn't believe his luck! He'd be doing more overtime from now on!

Lifting herself up onto the desk Rebecca kept looking him in the eye. "Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?" She asked, her hands cupping her breasts, playing with her own nipples. "Ever since my interview I've fancied you, and working with you every day has made me so horny, I keep having to...." She Slid her right hand down from her breast to her knickers, and looking right at him, she pulled them slightly to one side and slipped her fingers inside. Letting out another moan Rebecca's eyes closed as she pleasured herself on his desk. Tom's cock was rock hard, and watching this dirty little cow get herself off on his desk was almost too much to bear. Undoing his flies and getting out his knob, he started to wank while he watched her. He must've let out a small noise and her eyes snapped open. "Oh no you don't! All I've been able to think about for days is having your cock in my mouth, sucking you, and you spunking down my throat. Don't you go spoiling my fun now!" and she slid herself off the desk and, kneeling on the floor in front of him she took his cock in her hands. Her hands ran over its length and to his balls, weighing them in each hand, making his cock even harder. With a dirty little smile up at him, and a lick of her lips, she took him into her mouth. Looking down and her blonde hair over his thighs Tom could feel her tongue on his cock as he whole mouth worked on his cock. He could just feel himself getting near to cumming when a knock at his door made him jump. The door opened and in walked Dr Grant, the company M.D.

"Ah, young Thomas! Still hard at it I see! Now how are you getting along with the Clarke Project?"

"uhmmm..... it's...erm... it's coming along sir, not much longer now..."

Glancing down under his desk Tom caught Rebecca's eye as the dirty blonde cow knelt under his desk reached her hands up to play with his balls, whilst taking even more of his cock into her mouth. She looked so fantastically naughty he wanted to grab her by the hair and really force her to take it all.

"Great!" Said Dr. Grant, not really paying attention as usual. "Make sure it's on my desk by 8.30am sharp!" and he left the room.

"Fucking hell Rebecca!" Tom exclaimed, glancing down at her. "I bet you fucking loved that you dirty little bitch, now, see how much you enjoy this!" and he grabbed her blonde hair and yanked, forcing her to take all of his cock in her open mouth. He noticed her hand sneaking down to play with herself again. She was even getting off on being treated like slut! It was all getting too much for Tom, but he didn't want to cum yet, not without having a little fun. He pushed her off him and yanked her to her feet, pushing her onto the desk.

"Now then Rebecca, it's MY turn to have a little fun with you..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Another Day in the Office Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds