• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Escort Tales Ch. 01

Escort Tales Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Antonella's Dinner Date

As Antonella stepped out of the bathtub and prepared for her night, she thought to herself.

"My how fast a year goes by."

Just a year ago, she was a high level executive at a large corporation. Then came that night when she did the unthinkable, she slept with a co-worker.

"My how good it felt," she remembered. It was as if she were finally set free.

After that, she realized all the things she could get with her sexy looks and her sweet spot between her legs. First it was a major client. Then it was a promotion. But that wasn't enough.

One night as she was wining and dining a special client at a fancy restaurant in the city, she met a beautiful hostess named Kobi. Kobi seemed to enjoy using sex to get what she wanted just as much as Antonella.

That night, Kobi helped Antonella score a major deal for her company by giving one of her clients a blowjob in the bathroom at the restaurant. Soon after, Kobi and Antonella became good friends. They began going out together and helping each other with their special circumstances.

A few weeks into their friendship, Antonella ran into a former acquaintance. Her name was Mia and she was now a high-class escort. Mia told Antonella and Kobi about her experiences and how well off she was doing. Antonella and Kobi were so seduced by the lifestyle she lived, that they were hooked immediately.

Mia acted as a mentor of sorts. She guided them through the ins and outs of the business and helped get them started.

She helped Antonella and Kobi find the perfect apartment where they set up shop. This would be for situations that would require the customer come to them.

Mia also set them up with a photographer and web designer who created their online ads.

They managed to use their persuasive ways to get everything free. Antonella took care of the photographer with a quickie in the back room, while Kobi did the same for the web designer right on his computer. They even set up an arrangement with their landlord, where they would provide their services to him for free once a month.

They were all set. Mia told them to set high rates, so that they could be selective with their customers as well as get only the high-end clientele. She told them to provide an outstanding service so that good word of mouth spreads and customers return for more.

Business was slow at first. Lots of emails and phone calls asking about their services, but most of them were just inquiries.

Finally, some of the calling customers started booking actual appointments. The first few were just one-hour appointments. But they all went well.

Soon glowing reviews were being posted online, referrals were being made, and customers were coming back for second and third appointments. Which led her to tonight's appointment.

As Antonella dried off her stunning body, she walked into her bedroom and put on her new dress. Tonight was her first multi-hour appointment, which included a dinner date.

The client had requested her to wear a special outfit. A stylish little gray dress, held on at the top by the flimsiest of straps, and the bottom of the dress was short enough for you to see her lovely behind if she bent over. The man also bought her an expensive pair of high-heeled sandals to go with the dress. And underneath, the man wanted her to wear nothing.

Antonella took one final look at herself in the mirror, and was reminded of how much she loved the lifestyle she was living. She looked fabulous, all 5 feet 4 inches of her.

Her long curly blond hair was a perfect contrast to her nicely tanned skin. Her perky tits pushed up nicely against the front of her dress, accentuating a cleavage that surprised many when looking at her small petite frame. Her lovely legs stuck out the most and the heels were the perfect final touch.

She grabbed the bottle of her favorite perfume and sprayed one shot up her dress between her legs. She threw her purse over her shoulder and was on her way.

As she entered the five-star hotel she was an absolute sight to behold. Every man and woman that she walked past would stop and stare. She loved that effect she had on other people.

Antonella headed for the hotel restaurant where she was supposed to meet her appointment. His name was Rick Stall, and he was some top executive visiting the city on business. This was their second meeting, so he was easy to spot sitting at the bar.

She walked up to him and greeted him with a hug like they were dating for years.

She sat next to him on one of those high bar stools and ordered a drink. She crossed her legs, doing her best Sharon Stone impersonation, and that sight alone made Rick hard.

"Your table is ready," said one of the wait staff.

As they stood up, Antonella noticed Rick's cock pushing against the inside of his pants. She slickly placed her purse over his crotch as they followed the waitress to their table.

Everything was set up just as Rick wanted. The table was a special booth located near the back corner. The lighting in the restaurant was very dim. And there were no adjacent tables.

As they sat down next to each other in the booth, Antonella took her purse off his lap and placed it to her side. She then eased her hand over his bulging hard cock, massaging it slowly.

Rick almost yelled in excitement. "You said you would make my fantasies come true, right?"

Antonella smiled at him and slowly unzipped his pants. She let out the tip of his cock through his boxers and began rubbing the tip. She could feel the pre-cum oozing out.

Rick couldn't take it anymore. He practically begged her. "Antonella, I desperately need a blowjob right here, right now."

Antonella licked the pre-cum off her fingertips and smiled. She grabbed her napkin and purposely dropped it on the floor.

"Oops. I dropped my napkin," Antonella spoke in a very coy tone. "I better go down and get it."

Antonella slipped underneath the table and before the tablecloth fell back down the side of the table, Antonella had shoved Rick's entire cock in her mouth.

Rick continuously mouthed the words, "Oh, my god," to himself as Antonella bobbed her head up and down his seven inch cock. She sucked just the tip at first. But slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Rick lifted up the tablecloth to look at Antonella work over his manhood. He quickly dropped the cloth back down, as the waitress approached.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress interrupted.

Rick could feel the cum swell up in his balls and start to make its way up his cock. As he exploded into Antonella warm mouth, Rick managed to yelp out a few yeses while he slammed down on the table and his whole body contracted.

The waitress looked at him with a confused and shocked stare.

"So, that's a yes?" the waitress asked, afraid of the answer.

Rick finally composed himself enough to say, "I'm sorry. I got a little excited there. I meant yes, we'll start with the tuna dish please."

As the waitress walked away, Rick lifted up the tablecloth. Antonella was still sucking away making sure every last drop was accounted for. Rick could only lean back and take a deep breath as he closed his eyes, hoping he wouldn't pass out.

Dinner went by fast and before they knew it, Rick was leading Antonella out of the restaurant.

They walked around the lavish hotel for a bit. It was late at night and only staff was bustling around the hallways. As they walked into the elevator to head up to his room, Rick noticed they were alone.

He quickly hit the button for the top floor where his penthouse room was. He then turned around and basically attacked Antonella as he threw his lips against hers. Her pushed her up against the wall as he kissed every inch of her. Her lips, her cheeks, her ears, her neck, and any other exposed flesh he could find.

Antonella could feel the cold wooden wall rub against her back as Rick worked his way down her neck to her breasts. He lifted them out of her dress and began licking and sucking on each one of her nipples.

Antonella thought for sure there was a camera in the elevator, but she didn't care. Whoever was watching was getting quite a show.

She looked down at Rick as he got down on one knee. He lifted her right leg and began slowly kissing her knee and up her thigh. As he made his way to her sweet pussy, he could smell the perfume scent. It was definitely a nice touch.

Rick placed her leg on his shoulder as he gently licked her clit. Antonella's body shook, as he tasted her juices. She held onto the side of his head, covering his ears, as Rick licked and sucked on her wet pussy.

As the elevator finally reached the top floor, Rick put her leg back down on the floor and slowly got up. He kissed her one more time, so that she could taste herself. While still kissing, they exited the elevator and walked toward his hotel room.

Once they entered the room, Rick wasted no time. He spun Antonella around and pushed her up against the front door. She extended her arms out against the wooden door as she felt Rick resume his place on his knees.

This time he pushed Antonella's legs wide apart and lifted up her dress around her waist. He picked up right where he left off, licking up every drop of the juices leaking out of her wet pussy.

He grabbed one of her ass cheeks with each hand and held them open as he went down on her. Antonella moaned as each lick brought her closer to orgasm. As soon as Rick reached around to play with her clit, Antonella's whole body shook as juices squirted onto Rick's tongue, down her thighs, and onto the hardwood floor.

As Antonella attempted to catch her breath, Rick got up and pulled down his pants. He wasted no time shoving every inch of his cock into her dripping wetness.

Antonella gasped as she felt every inch inside of her. She held onto the front door again as she pushed back against his hard throbbing cock.

Rick asked in a polite yet demanding way, "Can I fuck you hard?"

Antonella smiled back with her mischievous smile. "That's how I like it."

Rick grabbed onto her thin waist and pounded into her as hard as he could. Each thrust made Antonella scream in ecstasy. The front door shook as if it would fall off the hinges.

Antonella knew how Rick liked it, hard and fast with a little dirty talk. So, she did just that.

"Yea, baby. Fuck me hard. Give it to me," she demanded.

As soon as he heard that, Rick pumped harder and began increasing speed.

"Harder, harder," Antonella managed to say in between her moans.

Rick was fucking her as hard as he possibly could. He thought Antonella was going to push down the door. It was such a turn on, he loved that Antonella could take it just as hard as she could give it.

Finally, he had to stop. They both laughed as they caught their breath. Rick wiped the sweat off his forehead as he slowly took his cock out of Antonella's dripping wet pussy. Her cum was dripping down the inside of her thigh.

"Is that all you got?" joked Antonella as she stood up and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

While they continued to deeply French kiss, Rick picked Antonella up off the ground. She was so light. He carried her towards the bed as she wrapped her legs around him. Their lips remained together the whole trip.

As Rick reached the bed, he gently placed her on the edge and entered her again while standing. He went slowly at first while he kissed up and down her magnificent legs. Her dress was now bunched up around her waist.

In one swift motion, Rick placed Antonella's legs over his shoulder and began fucking her hard and fast again as Antonella played with her nipples. He thought he was going to have a heart attack, but he just kept thrusting into her.

As Antonella stared at him screaming out profanities in between her moans, Rick could feel the sensation in his balls. The sight of her gorgeous blue eyes staring up at him was too much and he came inside her like he was a virgin cumming for the first time ever.

He collapsed onto the bed when it was over and they cuddled a bit.

Time was up and Antonella went to the bathroom to clean up. As she gathered up her things, she counted the donation Rick gave her. It was all there with a little extra tip.

As she was about to leave, Rick said he had one more surprise. He walked over to the closet and took out a box. He said it was a thank you gift.

Antonella opened it up to find a sexy red corset with matching garters and thigh high stockings. Antonella gave him another hug and kiss as a thank you for the gift and promised she would wear it for their next appointment.

"I might show up with just a trench coat and this on underneath," she teased.

As Antonella left the hotel, she checked her work cell phone. Seven voicemails were left during her time with Rick. She let out a huge smile as she hailed down a cab. Business was booming and she was enjoying every minute of it.

As she got into the cab, she wondered if Kobi was having as much fun as she was.

To be continued in Chapter 2: Kobi's Adventure...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Escort Tales Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1093 milliseconds