• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Anniversary Ch. 01

Anniversary Ch. 01

12

Chapter 01: All Just a Game

Aurora knew Bob had forgotten the seventh anniversary of their first date. It didn't matter, as husbands weren't supposed too. Nevertheless she had decided to make it a surprise evening, and something for him to really remember. She had been twenty-one and eager to learn what he wanted, but for the last few years he had neglected his role as teacher. Some weeks ago she decided to make it a special night just for him. He was always home for six on a Friday, then out to the squash club after a hurried snack. This Friday he would stay in.

Giving up smoking had been difficult, but now it was going to provide the means of a surprise. The hypnotist had been reluctant at first, until eventually relenting to her insistent request, which became a nagging demand. Over the past three weeks an intensive course of hypnosis had concentrated her mind, not on smoking, rather, on a different form of control. She was planning to give her husband complete control of her body for whatever he wanted to use it for. The thought of him using her without limits was a tremendous turn on.

While hypnotised she would be completely helpless to resist whatever he wanted to do with her. Over the weeks the hypnotic suggestion went deeper, becoming ever stronger with each session. Eventually it overcame her inhibitions, leaving her completely available to him. The therapist reminded her again that she was very vulnerable in this state, and should take great care to whom she gave such power.

When she asked the inevitable question, he told her it would take a long time to overcome this state, though with help, it was possible. Until then she would become highly susceptible any time the trigger phrase was used. Ignoring the therapist's advice, she practised for an hour each day deepening the hypnosis. It was exciting pushing herself further, while daydreaming over what he might do to her. During each session she instructed herself to obey. It was a frightful thrill knowing someone could walk into the house to find her in this defenceless state.

She wondered at her own daring, often having to goad herself into carrying on. When they had first met they had acted out naughty games, but of course she had moral limits preventing her from going too far. Now those limits had been removed, she would go as far as he wanted her to. She would be a puppet under his control, with him pulling her strings, acting out his fantasies.

At last the day had arrived. It wasn't too late. She could back out of this dangerous game at anytime. Besides, it may not be so completely effective in reality. There would always be that little part of her subconscious that held back from complete submission. With the sound of the clock chiming six, she would go under and not come round until hearing it strike an hour later.

As the hour approached the intricate plan now seemed like a silly idea. Telling herself it was last minute nerves, she sat to await the impending hour. A note was on the fridge door, with another stuck to the microwave, both pointing to an envelope on the kitchen table. The envelope held the explanation why there was no evening meal ready as usual. Instead, it told him she was waiting in the lounge as this evening's special treat.

She was patiently waiting for her master. Plainly written in the note was that he could do anything he liked with her, once the trigger phrase had been spoken. Anything! He could demand anything of her, and she would have to carry it out.

She began to fantasise over what naughty things he might do to her. Nothing evil of course. What if he sent her to a mall dressed like a prostitute? She shivered with fear at the thought of meeting friends while lewdly dressed. Would she be able to tell them she was on her way to a fancy dress party? The daydream was terrible, yet it turned her on.

As a matter of safety she would come round on hearing the clock strike seven, leaving the hypnotic state behind, to once more be in control of her own fate. She looked up to see the clock about to strike six. If she stood and left the room now, it would be over before it began. He never need know of the silly idea. Nerves prevented her from standing, then it was too late, the clock struck six chimes.

She must now simply sit there waiting for him. Unable to move without a command, she must await her fate. Five past and she began to worry he will not come home, leaving her there for a full hour. Anything could happen in that fateful hour. Why did she not think of this until now? Anyone could walk in, with her unable to resist their every demand!

***

'There you are, I thought you would be in the kitchen. No time for food, I've got to catch a flight to head office. Sorry, Aurora. This is Daren, he's a new boy. I've kept him busy all day, so he hasn't had lunch. Look after him Aurora,' Bob said, making it sound like an order.

Her husband was in the shower, and she just sat on the sofa looking bemused.

'Is he always like this, all rush and work? What's the matter? Are you all right?' Daren asked.

The trigger phrase still hadn't been spoken yet, so she was relatively safe. He must think I'm angry and not talking because Bob is messing up my Friday night plans. She watched the young man walk into the kitchen. Damn! He's seen the note on the kitchen table. She watched him walk in to nonchalantly stand before her. He was opening the envelope to reveal her secret!

Aurora wanted to cry out, to stop him, but it was too late. A knowing look passed across his face. She became frightened, from knowing he would be in command of her until Bob came to the rescue. Why didn't she command herself to specifically obey her husband? The answer she knew was that it was part of the excitement. If this young man spoke the trigger phrase, he would be in control her! As though from a great distance, she heard the doomsday words, exactly as phrased on the piece of paper. The phrase had been spoken, so now she was primed to obey his every word as a command!

'You will not tell your husband anything I tell you to do, or anything that you do, unless I specifically tell you to. Do you understand?'

'I understand.'

'Good. Lift your dress up to your waist.' he simply said.

Obeying the young man was expected, but the erotic thrill was unexpected, and shocking. It coursed through her body leaving her reeling. It was very bad to give in, but safe, because her husband would soon be downstairs to rescue her. Therefore, she rationalised, it was alright to give in to the fear and excitement.

Aurora felt her whole body tingling from this rude and sudden intrusion of her privacy. Standing before him, displaying the sexy underwear meant for her husbands delight, she felt a wave of passion emotionally and physically take her over. Knowing she would have to please this young man in any way he wished, was outrageously stimulating. Of course, she wouldn't be able to tell anyone what this rude young man made her do, and he obviously worked this out. He was prepared to take advantage, but fortunately he couldn't get up to much before her husband came downstairs.

That he knew she would do anything he asked was stimulating her to distraction. Could it possibly be releasing her from any remaining inhibitions? Knowing time was on her side allowed her to give in to the wave of emotion swamping her inhibitions. There was no fight left, as any remaining reservations evaporated, allowing her to be completely dominated.

As though descending a shaft, she felt herself sinking further and further into nothingness, to be left looking down at an insignificant self. It was another person, so she could be indifferent over whatever happened to that body. It no longer mattered that she was no longer in charge of her own body. What was he going to do with it was a curiosity, rather than a fear. Her thoughts were distant, and her body was being driven wild by the rich mixture of hormones coursing through her veins. Her body was vibrating with sexual arousal.

'I'm sorry Aurora, I've got to leave right now, to catch that flight,' he told her.

The young man knew this and had instructed her to respond.

'I've booked a table at a restaurant. That's why nothing is ready,' she complained, sounding perfectly normal.

Inside she was confused, wondering what was to happen next.

'I'll accompany her if you like,' Daren offered.

Bob hesitated, but she had been primed to add to Daren's offer.

'No, you go and enjoy your weekend, I'll cancel!' Aurora said, sounding disappointed.

'Daren hasn't eaten all day, as we've been working hard on a report. He's new, so let's show him we look after our employees. Thanks, Daren, the offer is accepted. Aurora can drive you home, and you can get a taxi to the office in the morning to pick up your car,' Bob instructed.

He turned to her, and she dreaded what he would say next. At that moment the arousal left her feeling flat and fearful, knowing he was about to repeat a set of favourite phrases.

'Do as you are told, Aurora. Now take Daren and make sure he has a good time. Both of you have a good time. That's an order Aurora,' he said, with a big smile.

It was easy for him, as he didn't know he was leaving his wife in the hands of a young stranger. He enjoyed his work, and was looking forward to presenting a report to the company owners. He looked at his watch and dashed out. The usually harmless phrases were ringing through her head.

'Do as you are told. Make sure he has a good time. That's an order.'

Her husband hadn't rescued her, he'd handed her over more firmly to this stranger. She was now under orders to please this young man. All she knew about him was that he worked for her husband, think on his feet, and take advantage of a situation. Oh! One more thing. He had complete control of her.

He was looking at the outline of her breasts through the dress, almost licking his lips in anticipation.

'What do you have to say for yourself?' he asked.

'Please. Just say the phrase to release me. I won't say anything to anyone. Release me and forget about this,' she awkwardly said.

She knew instinctively he wouldn't just let her go, so hoped to persuade him to slow down long enough for the hour to pass. Once she heard the clock chime in an hours' time, she would be free. Just thirty minutes to go.

'Lift up your dress,' he said.

Perhaps he would just tease her. Trying to stop her hands from moving was useless. They lifted the hem around her waist, showing off a pair of black stockings with a matching suspender belt. She was thankfully wearing a decent pair of panties.

'Take the dress off,' he intensely spoke.

'Please, don't make me do this,' she pleaded.

Standing before a young stranger, in frilly underwear, she felt so much more vulnerable than if she were naked. Why did it seem so awful to be doing this in the lounge?

'Take off your bra. Smile. Give me a great big smile,' he said. 'That's it, a lovely nice smile. Shoulders back. Push them out. Show me you're proud of those breasts,' he told her.

'Please, don't do this to me, Daren,' she pleaded.

It was all she could think of saying with her head in a whirl of emotion. She hoped he didn't notice her voice didn't sound fearful, rather, it sounded husky from arousal.

'Call me, Sir,' he ordered.

She'd brought this terrible situation upon herself. It was all her fault for not building in some protection, and for putting herself under so thoroughly. She dare not upset him, from fear of what he might do to her if he became angry. At the moment it was just a naughty game for him.

'Yes, Sir,' she obediently replied.

'Don't tell me you don't want to show off your beautiful body. It's no good denying it, you're turned on. You only need to feel those panties,' he said.

It wasn't a demand, just a comment, yet she went ahead and felt the crotch of her panties. She was curious as to what he meant, and found them wet from her sex juices. In consequence she became aware of a pungent musky odour. Her sex was on fire!

'You can't wear those, they're soaking wet,' he smirked.

She immediately pulled them down, awkwardly one leg at a time, embarrassingly aware he watched every move.

He was surprised. There had been no order to remove her panties, yet she had just assumed there was. He concluded she was as excited as she looked, and was ready for anything.

'Gather your things off the floor. We'll go upstairs and get you ready for this restaurant. What food do you like?' he asked.

In a panic she looked at the clock. If they left the house now she wouldn't hear the chimes at seven. He must be delayed at all costs! Bending over to pick up her clothes, displayed her naughty bits to him, though she was more concerned with not leaving the room.

'Please, let me go, Sir. You've seen everything, Sir. What more do you want, Sir?' she pathetically asked.

As the words left her mouth, she realised it wasn't wise to ask him what more he wanted. Or was it? If he tried it on with her here, at least she could stop him when the chimes struck seven. A horrible thought struck her, and she gasped. What if he was taking her while the chimes struck? Would she be so sexed up she would have to see it through to an orgasm? Or worse, would she have to fake it until he was finished with her? That would be awful, and in either case, afterwards it would be horrendous.

'Stop it now before things go too far, please, Sir!' she whined, with a throaty whisper.

She just refrained from getting on her knees to beg, before it struck her this might inspire him to use her mouth. She never liked the idea of giving head, so it was lucky she hadn't inspired him.

'I'll make a deal with you,' he said.

She looked at the clock with only a few minutes to go.

'Don't speak unless you have to, and I won't order you into silence,' he said.

She thought about it a moment, then nodded agreement. If she couldn't speak at all there wouldn't be a chance of talking him out of something nasty. She wouldn't be able to scream for help. That was a frightening thought.

'Upstairs now. Quickly!' he commanded.

Running into her bedroom, she felt defeated from knowing the chimes would ring unheard. Standing by the dressing table she wondered what was in store next. The bed looked neat and tidy, as though it had been freshly prepared.

'Dump those things on the floor, while I look for something more suitable for an evening out,' he told her.

Watching him rummage in the wardrobe, she was surprised that he really meant they were going out. She was convinced this was a rouse to get her into the bedroom, though of course he didn't need one. It was difficult to know whether to be disappointed, or fearful of going out in this state of vulnerability. A dress was thrown onto the bed.

'Try that on,' he said.

In haste to cover herself, she pulled it on. Glancing in the mirror out of the corner of her eye, confirmed what she suspected it looked like on her. It had been worn when single, and it had been daring even then. Just a glance told her all she needed to know, and his lascivious look defined it.

Her breasts were bigger now, so it hugged her tight, pushing them up to flow over the top in a deep cleavage.

'Very nice,' he said. 'Come on, let's go,' he added, taking a hold of her hand.

This was the first time he'd touched her, which seemed funny somehow after being naked.

'Please, Sir. Can I speak?' she humbly asked.

He held both her hands fixing her before him, so as to admire her body. 'You may speak,' he laughed.

'Thank you, Sir. I need panties, Sir,' she said.

Feeling ridiculous at the sound of such demeaning words, she nevertheless had to ask, for the dress was far too short. The neckline was bad enough, but to go out without underwear was impossible.

'No you don't,' he leered, and smiled indulgently at her.

She wanted to tell him it was too short and too light to keep down. Last time she'd worn a tight pair of shorts as well as panties, so how could she possibly endure going out naked.

He didn't give her a chance to protest, ordering her, 'No more. Leave the dress alone. Just come with me.'

In the car it was difficult to concentrate, watching the traffic, wanting to pull at the hem yet unable to, and listening to his instructions on where to go. Ordered to leave the dress alone meant she couldn't hold onto it, or pull it down if it rode up. Had he thought it through for when they got out of the car? Once seated in the restaurant, perhaps she would feel more protected with her legs safely tucked under a tablecloth.

Keeping her head down in case recognised, it was difficult to see where he was taking her, but it didn't matter, for all she wanted was to get there and sit down. Feeling a little less uncomfortable when seated, she looked around, and let out a groan. Of all the places to be, this was the worst place in town. Waitresses were scantily clad, meaning it could only be, 'The Saucy Café', a restaurant she would never want to be seen in. There was an additional reason why it was out of bounds. With a bit of luck no-one would notice her, with all these voluptuous women roaming around in skimpy outfits.

Aurora let him order, while keeping her head down so as not to be noticed. Not wanting to call him, Sir, before anyone, even a stranger, was another reason to be quiet. At least compared to the waitress, she was well covered. The young woman was wearing a cowgirl outfit, comprised of a thong under a buckskin loincloth. While they worked through the menu she lifted it to write down their order, showing bare thighs, revealing a tiny triangle of leather between them. Aurora had to admit it was distracting.

'Hi! Daren, how you doing?' a large beefy man asked.

He placed two huge hands on the partition of their booth.

'You like what you see? She's a new girl, but I'm sure the word has got around about your new venture,' he added.

Daren lifted a hand to stop the guy from revealing too much about his latest business idea. He wasn't Bob's employee, but Aurora didn't need to know that.

She was right, no one was noticing her with all this flesh on display. What surprised her was that there were quit a few women customers with their partners, when she thought the place would be exclusively male.

'My, who have we here?' he asked.

'No!' she silently exclaimed.

Daren was introducing her.

'You're welcome as usual Daren, but not that bitch!' he said with venom. 'Her husband blocked my planning permission for a cafe in town. I lost a bundle on the property; everyone knew I had to sell up to buy this place. You had better get her out of here,' he warned.

His big red face looking mean.

'Do you want to leave?' Daren asked her.

Knowing how she was going to answer left her cringing.

'Yes, Sir. Please, Sir,' she said.

The tremor in her voice coupled with the words used, stopped the big man in his tracks. He slid into a spare seat.

'What are you up to? Is this really who I think it is?' he asked.

He continued to stare at her, examining every inch of bare flesh, as though it would reveal what game they were playing.

She sank lower in the seat, trying desperately to avoid the intense inspection.

'You're not trying to put one over on me, are you lad?' he asked.

Daren laughed. He sent her to the bathroom.

She sat in a cubicle, wondering why in hell she got herself into this terrible mess. This was a rare establishment where there was no queue for the ladies bathroom, even when busy. With astonishment, she reasoned if he had ordered her not to speak she wouldn't be able to ask him to go to the bathroom. What then? Would she have peed her panties?

'Oh! No! I'm not wearing any!' she remembered.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Anniversary Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds