• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rub Her Soul for an Audience of One

Rub Her Soul for an Audience of One

12

8:37 Friday Morning.

She wakes to find a present next to her in bed. He had left for the office over an hour ago.

Sitting up in bed, she picks up the box and places it on her lap. She smiles. It is a black box with a blue ribbon. Slipped under the ribbon is a white envelope with "girl" written across the front.

Opening the envelope, she removes a simple white card. On the front is a handprint, done in black and blue paint. She brushes the tips of her fingers across the card and measures the hand against her own. It is a man's hand. His hand. As she opens the card, two one-hundred dollar bills fall out onto her lap.

She reads the card:

My girl,

I know your schedule is clear today. I have taken it upon myself to plan a spa day for you. All the arrangements have been made. Simply go to Belle Fille on Geary at Powell. You are scheduled for a facial, massage, a soak and sauna, hair styling and make-up. The bill has already been paid. The cash is for cab fare, tips, lunch, and any incidentals. Your appointment is for 10:30AM. A cab will pick you up around 10:10AM.

Make no plans for this evening!

The requirements for this evening:

1. Unless it is an emergency, do not call me today.

2. You must wear only the items in the box.

3. Have your make-up done for an evening out.

4. Wear your hair down.

5. Have a light dinner around 6:30ish.

6. Whatever you do today, do not think about me or what I have planned for this evening. I repeat, do not think about me.

7. No masturbation! This means you!

I will be home around 8:00 this evening. Today the girl will be spoiled and tonight the brat will be punished.

Love,

-M

PS. You may now open the box.

She stands the card on her nightstand, places the cash in the envelope and places it aside.

Removing the ribbon, she places it on the nightstand with the card. She removes the top of the box and inside finds the contents wrapped in red tissue paper. Resting on the tissue is a white note card with "Fille à lier et être prise" [Note to Dom: I speak fair French, not sure what this says??] written across it in script. She smiles, removes the card, and leans it against the other card on the nightstand.

Removing the tissue paper, she finds the first item, a pair of thigh-high hose. She unfolds the hose and admires them. Setting them aside, she removes another layer of tissue to reveal the next article, a pair of black opera gloves. She places them with the hose. Under the next layer of tissues, she finds a black peek-a-boo bra. Smiling, she places it with the other articles. Under yet another layer of tissue, she finds a black mini-skirt. She lays out the skirt and her smile broadens. All the articles are black latex! Bright and shiny. Tight and confining.

She removes the final layers of tissue to reveal a sheer black blouse and a pair of black patent leather shoes with five-inch heels.

Glancing at the clock, she realizes the cab will arrive in an hour. She gets up and places her presents on the dresser. She makes the bed and readies herself for her day.

8:15 Friday Evening.

He unlocks the front door, walks into the entry and puts his bag down.

She greets him. "Hi"

She is dressed as he asked: bra under the sheer black blouse, the opera gloves, mini-skirt, the thigh hose, and the five-inch heels. All black and shiny, tight and confining. Her hair and make-up are as he requested.

"Fuck me," is all he can manage to say.

She walks up to him, places her arms around his neck.

"Whatever you desire" and she kisses him.

With the five-inch heels, they are almost eye-to-eye.

"You look gorgeous."

She notices he is carrying a doctor's bag.

"When did you get doctor's bag?"

"A couple of weeks ago."

"What is in it?"

"You will find out later. Now walk around and let me take you in."

Turning she walks away. The skirt is so confining that she shuffles more then walks.

"Your ass looks unbelievable."

She walks back to him and he aggressively pulls her close.

"Did you think about me today?

"Yes. Once you told me not to think about you or what will happen this evening, I couldn't think about anything but that. You know how I get excited. I could hardly sit still for the massage."

"I know how you get. Did you have a nice day?"

"Yes. Very nice. Thank you. So relaxing. I can't believe I get to do this every week."

"Ah, I don't remember saying that."

"I know. But, I deserve it."

"Mmm. Awfully bratty aren't we?"

"Where are we going this evening?"

"I need to take a shower and get dressed."

She looks at him with her brown eyes.

"Tell me what is in the bag?"

"Come upstairs while I get ready."

He picks up the doctor's bag and they head upstairs.

Putting the bag down on the bed, he said, "I want you to sit here next to the bag while I shower."

She takes her place next to the bag on the bed.

"Do you like the clothes I selected for you?"

"Yes. You remembered."

"I don't forget much. How does it feel?"

"Mmm, nice. Tight, confining, safe. Wonderful."

Pulling off his shirt and tossing into the hamper, "You look completely fuckable."

He pulls the belt from his pants and places it on the dresser.

"Did you get aroused today? Did you squirm?"

"Yes. Between you planting everything in my head and the wonderful soak in the tub."

Removing his shoes and socks.

"Did you masturbate today?"

"No."

"Good girl." He pulls off his pants.

"I was tempted to use the jets in the hot tub."

He gives her a disapproving frown.

"But, I didn't."

Pulling off his underwear.

"Are you aroused now?"

"Yes."

Now nude, he walks over to where she is sitting, puts his arms around her neck and gives her a kiss.

She reaches out and strokes his cock with her gloved hand.

"I really want to know what is in the bag."

"Neither stroking nor sucking me is not going to get you a look in the bag. The only thing that will is waiting."

She pouts.

"Sit here while I shower and don't peek."

He gives her a kiss on the forehead as he walks to the shower.

10 minutes later...

Toweling off, he walks into the bedroom.

"Did you look in the bag?"

"No."

"Please get me a pair of jockey briefs."

"Yes. I love the way your cock looks in them."

She gets up, retrieves the briefs and hands them to him. He hands her the towel. Pulling on the briefs, he catches her looking at him. He looks at her and she blushes and smiles.

"Hi!"

"Caught you."

Clearing her throat, "What other clothes would you like for this evening?"

"This will do," he replies.

She gives him with a questioning look.

"Ah, you can't go out like that."

"Did I ever say we were going out this evening?"

"I just assumed."

"Nope. Just you and me. Oh, and the bag. Would you like to see the contents of the bag?"

"Yes!"

"Ok. But, remove the blouse first and put it away."

She removes the blouse to expose her hard nipples protruding through the bra. She hangs the blouse in the closet.

He takes a seat in a chair across from the bed.

"Take out the items, tell me what they are, and lay them out along the edge of the bed."

She opens the bag. "Mmm. Lets see...."

Removing the items...

"A bottle of lube, always handy," she lays it out on the edge of the bed.

"Mmm, white latex gloves." She lays them next to the lube.

Next she pulls out some latex bands of various lengths and colors.

"Some kind of latex strips. What are these for?"

"You will see."

Next she takes out a wand vibrator.

"Oh yes."

She lays it with the other items. Pulling out the cock gag she looks taken aback.

"This looks a bit intimidating."

"I am sure you will be able to handle it."

Laying it with the others items, she retrieves the last item from the bag. It looks like a deflated dildo with a tube connected to bulb. She looks at it, perplexed.

"What exactly is this?"

"It is an inflatable dildo. Bring it here."

She walks over and hands it to him.

"Put out your hand."

She puts out her hand. Placing the dildo in the palm of her hand, he squeezes the bulb and the dildo begins to inflate. It is now slightly ridged.

"Now wrap your hand around it like it was my cock and squeeze."

Wrapping her hand around it, her fingers are able to surround the dildo's shaft.

"Now keep a good grip on it."

He begins squeezing the bulb and the dildo expands with each squeeze. Soon her fingers are beginning to spread apart.

"Now place both hands around the shaft and hold tight. Make sure it doesn't push apart your hands."

She places both hands around the shaft and holds tight. Again, he begins to squeeze the bulb. With both hands holding tight, the shaft can't expand and the head of the dildo instead begins to swell. It soon expands to about twice the shaft's diameter.

"See how the head has expanded?"

"Yes."

"Well, when I put this in your cunt and pump it up, the shaft will expand until your pussy walls will not allow it to expand any further. Then the head will expand a bit more in the back of your pussy. This will keep you from pushing it out."

"Um, I am not sure I like that idea."

He releases the air from the dildo and it collapses in her hands.

"Don't worry. Trust me."

"You know I trust you."

"Thank you. Now go retrieve the gloves for me."

She returns to the bed, picks up the gloves and begins to walk over to him.

"Crawl."

Placing the glove between her lips, she gets on all fours and begins to crawl over to him. When she reaches him, she kneels at his feet.

Removing the gloves from her mouth, he pats her head, "Good girl."

He pulls her head onto his thigh and pulls on the gloves.

"Sit up."

She complies.

"Open up," he demands.

She hesitates and blushes.

"Open up."

He grabs her by the hair, pulls her head back and her mouth opens. He thrusts his fingers into her mouth and begins probing.

As he probes, she reaches between her legs and presses her hand against the taut latex, which grinds into her pussy. She begins sucking and stroking his fingers as if they were his cock.

"That feels really good."

Pulling his cock from his briefs, he forces her mouth down on him.

"This is what your mouth is for. I have been wanting all day to use your mouth."

He strokes her face with his gloved hand, then pulls her off his cock by her hair.

"We are just starting. Get on all fours."

He leans forward in the chair and repositions her so that she in perpendicular to him, with her head to his left and her ass to his right. The skirt is tight around her ass. He slaps her hard on the ass. She attempts to move out of his reach.

"No you don't," he says, as he grabs her by the hair.

He pulls her head back hard, straining her neck. Pulling her skirt up, he strokes her ass with his hand. Squeezes it, and pulls again on her hair.

Releasing her hair, he moves his hand to her mouth. "Open."

She complies and he slides two fingers deep into her mouth. She begins stroking and sucking his gloved fingers.

SMACK!

Slapping her ass, he feels her jump in response and her sucking intensifies. Again, he slaps her ass hard. Then again and again, over and over. Each slap harder then the previous.

She turns to look back at him as she begins to cry. Her ass is as red as raw steak with hand shaped welts.

Getting out of the chair, he kneels beside her and places his arm around to her breast. He finds her nipple and begins to roll it between his thumb and forefinger, as he continues to probe her mouth.

With his teeth, he removes the glove from his right hand and tosses it aside.

"I want to feel your wet cunt around my fingers. Spread your knees a bit more."

As she spreads her knees, he presses on the small of her back.

"Lower your back, roll your hips forward. Good girl."

With her in this position, the angle of her pussy is perfect to be deeply penetrated by his hand.

He grabs her by the hair and forces her to look up at him.

"I want to see your eyes as I finger you," he commands, as he inserts two fingers deep into her.

Curling his fingers, he is able to grind into her g-spot. She rolls her hips in response to him.

"Tell me what you want?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"I can't."

"Does my brat like her pussy played with?"

"Yes."

"Does brat want to come this evening?"

"Yes."

"Then I suggest you tell me what I want to hear."

In a quiet voice, she complies, "I want your fingers in my pussy."

"Good girl."

She begins to moan louder as he slides a third finger into her pussy, filling her up.

Covering her mouth and nose with his hand he silences her and cuts off her air. A minute passes and he removes his hand from her mouth.

"Fuck! I am going to come," she groans.

Abruptly he stops fingering her and stands up.

"Get the fuck up!"

She looks up and hesitates.

"Now!"

He reaches down and pulls her to her feet by the hair.

She looks at him angrily.

"Grrr, why didn't you let me come?"

He gets in her face, "Because, I don't want you too."

She mutters, "Fuck"

Pushing her back by the shoulders. "What did you say?"

She steps back from him as he advances on her.

"You have everyone so convinced that you are so tough. But, I know the truth."

She steps back into the wall. Pressing against her, he tries kissing her. She turns her face away from him.

He whispers into her ear, "You are my favorite drug. The best addiction I could wish for. As with all addictions, I need a bigger dose each time."

Forcefully, he attempts to turn her face to kiss her. She catches him off-guard and lunges for him. She kisses him hard.

She makes a beeline to the door. Grabbing her by the hair, he wraps his arms around her torso. She attempts to break free.

"My offer is still on the table."

As their sex became more aggressive and physical, he ups the challenge by offering her a weekend getaway of her choosing, if she can break free from him and get out of the bedroom.

There were a few restrictions to this:

1. She can't hurt his cock or balls.

2. She can't poke him in the eyes.

3. She can't use a weapon.

She can do anything else.

"Let me go. I don't like you anymore."

"You are such a brat."

Squeezing her tight in a bear hug, he picks her up and walks over to the bed.

She tries pushing him back by using her legs to push against the bed's footboard. She holds her breath, grunts, and gasps for air.

"Give up?"

"Grr, No!"

She tries again and her legs tremble with the exertion. He leans forward and her legs fold under his push. They fall forward on to the bed. He lets go of her just as she hits the bed and he brakes his fall before he lands on her.

Sitting upright, he straddles her; she is breathing heavy. He gets up on his knees and she attempts to escape. He sits back on her ass.

"You're not going anywhere."

He struggles to pull her arms from under her. Once he does, he pins them to her back with his hand. Taking one of the latex bands, he wraps it around her forearms, securing her arms behind her.

Pinning her down by her bound arms, he is able to reposition himself so that he is facing her feet. She tries to kick him. He takes one of the bands, makes a latex lasso, and wraps it around the heel of her shoe, pulling the lasso tight around the heel of her left shoe. He proceeds to wrap both her ankles with the band and ties if off with a knot.

With her now secure, he gets get up. She flails about in a futile attempt to escape.

From the linen closet, he retrieves some hand towels and returns to the bed. She has managed to wiggle her way to the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing? At best you are going to fall off the bed and hurt yourself."

"Let me go, you prick!"

"That is not a very nice way to talk to me after giving you all these nice things to wear."

He grabs the cock gag, forcing it into her mouth, and buckling it tight.

"I am tried of your yapping. This should keep you quiet."

All he can hear from her now is her muffled complaints and the occasional gag.

Standing on the bed, he straddles her. He reaches down and lifts her by the arms; she has become dead weight. He repositions her in the center of the bed.

Wrapping one of the towels around her right arm at the elbow, he then takes one of the longer bands and ties it around the towel. The towel will keep the band from cutting off her circulation. He ties the other end of the band to the right post of the headboard. In order to reach the post, he needs to stretch the band a bit. He repeats the same process on her left arm. With both arms secured in this manner, her arms are pulled up off her back.

Removing the band from around her feet and ankles, he releases her legs. Again she tries to kick him.

"Quit kicking me. You are going to wear yourself out."

As he grabs her right legs, she kicks him with her left leg. He grabs her left leg and holds it under his arm. She struggles to break free.

"Now. I got you!"

Wrapping a towel around her right ankle, he places a lasso over her right foot and pulls it tight around her ankle. He secures her right leg to the right post of the footboard. With her right leg secured, she wildly tries to kick him with her left foot. As she tires, he moves in and secures her left foot in the same manner.

She struggles against the bands. However, the bands win and she begins to relax.

"Poor little brat. No weekend getaway for you. Better luck next time."

He teases her. She has never escaped.

He retrieves two pillows from the head of the bed.

"Lift up your hips. I want to put these pillows under your hips."

She doesn't comply. Grabbing her by the hair hard, he yanks her head back.

"Do it or I am going to go downstairs to watch TV."

She quickly raises her hips and he positions the pillows under her.

In this position, her pussy is open up to him. However, she is still able to bring her knees together. To remedy this situation, he wraps a towel around her right knee, ties one of the bands around the towel, and pulls it taut. He ties it to the right side rail of the bed. He secures her left knee in the same manner.

Now, with her knees secured, she is not able to bring her legs together.

"You have no choice now. I can do whatever I please with you."

She looks at him angrily.

Kneeling beside her on the bed, he begins to smack her ass. The strikes against her latex clad ass sound with a ring tone. He pulls the skirt over her hips, exposing her ass which is now accentuated by the tightness of the skirt. He begins striking her bare ass. After the third strike, he inserts his fingers into her pussy.

"Your cunt is soaking wet."

He hears her mumble against the gag. He removes the gag.

"I want to hear you."

Grabbing her by the hair, he continues smacking her ass, stopping every third stroke to probe her.

Now her ass is very red. Reaching between her legs, he pinches her clit. Moaning, she cranes her head back and looks at him. He releases her clit and she breathes deep. Now he begins slapping her pussy. First lightly, then harder and harder. With each slap her body convulses against the latex restraints. Again, he pinches her clit very hard. In response, she rears up, holding her breath.

Picking up the dildo, he inflates it so it is ridged and then applies some lube. He positions himself between her legs and pours lube on her pussy. Inserting the dildo, he slowly thrusts it in. As he thrusts the dildo, he inflates it. With each squeeze of the bulb, she moans and he feels more resistance to the thrusting.

When the resistance becomes too great to thrust any more, he pushes it deep into her and holds it in place. Squeezing the bulb, he inflates the dildo deep within her. She moans with each squeeze of the bulb. He can see her pussy stretch as the dildo expands. When the widening of her pussy subsides, he knows that the head is filling her and the dildo can no longer be removed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rub Her Soul for an Audience of One

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds