• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chalet

Chalet

The chalet is on the mountain, off of the beaten path isolated and private. Our bags are delivered by snow mobile, as are the supplies. We take the gondola to the top of the mountain and ski to our chalet in the woods. It is difficult to find, the trails narrow and not well marked. And isolated.

We arrive and get situated. I take a long hot shower while you prepare the food and drink. Once you have completed your chores, you take a quick shower. Dinner is hearty, steaks, wine, fresh bread - we are both hungry from the skiing and know that we need our energy for what is to come. Unlike the others on the mountain, our skiing is largely done.

You clean up the dishes from dinner. Outside the temperature drops but there is little wind and, while it is cold, it is not too cold. You come into the living room and kneel beside the chair where I am sitting in front of the fire. I rest my hand on the back of your head and continue reading my book for a few minutes. The fire crackles as you kneel quietly. The light of the fire dances through the room, you feel the heat on your face as you wait, patiently.

I set the book aside.

I rise and walk towards the door to the hot tub.

The hot tub is on a deck attached to the chalet on the step side of the mountain. It is cantilevered out so it appears to hang in space amongst the trees. There is a railing around the deck and the deck is covered with snow, at least a foot.

I stand at the door and hold my arms out to the side, indicating to the outdoors.

You quickly remove my clothes, folding them carefully and placing them on the shelf next to the door. I walk out towards the tub - you quickly undress and follow. The snow is cold you our feet and the water is perfectly hot, quickly banishing the sensation of cold.

We both slide into the deep water, naked of course, and luxuriate in the sensation of the warm water on our bodies and the cold air on our faces.

We sit there for some time, soaking in the warmth.

My eyes are closed. You sit quietly, watching me intently to ensure that you comply with my commands when given. I open my eyes and smile.

Are you ready my pet?

Yes, I am ready.

I beckon you over, wrap my arms around you and pull your body against mine, my lips meeting yours.

I turn you around so your back is to me and wrap my legs around your thighs. My hands caress your breasts under the warm water, first stroking the underside and then pinching your nipples, slowly and steadily harder and harder.

My right hand slides down your belly and begins to stroke you.

You feel my lips on the back of your neck, and then my teeth.

I am getting too hot, you hear me say, as I get out.

You know to follow. I roll in the snow, back and forth several times after which you do the same.

I slide back into the tub quickly but as you rise, you feel my hand on your shoulder pushing you back down into the snow.

Not quite yet, my pet.

You lay in the snow next to the hot tub, feeling the warmth from the tub, feeling the cold snow on your back and the cold air on your belly and breasts.

My hand reaches down between your thighs and strokes your pussy. Next I grab a handful of snow and spread it up your belly between your breasts. You feel the sharp coldness of the snow as I drag my hand up your middle and caress each of your breasts with my snow covered hand.

You feel my hand lazily slide across your body, down your side to your hip and then rest on your belly. The snow beneath you begins to melt slightly and the sensation of cold increases. You say nothing.

I stand up in the tub and lean over your, my warm breath on your face, my lips close, but not touching, yours, my hand resting on your belly. I stare into your eyes.

My hand reaches across to your hip and I pull you back into the hot tub. You slide in, feeling the warmth of the water sooth away the sharpness of the cold.

After a few minutes, I tell you that we are going to get out and go back inside.

There is more to explore.

we are back inside the chalet after getting out of the hot tub. We dry off next to the fire, you curl up at my feet as I absent mindedly caress your hair.

I lean down and kiss you lightly on the lips and whisper

are you prepared?

You smile and nod.

I get up and have you stand.

I raise your arms over your head and tell you to hold them there.

I leave the room and return with something in my arms, leather, black.

I wrap it around your arms and start lacing it up. It reaches from just above your elbows to beyond your wrists and, as I lace, it binds your arms together, tighter and tighter until your elbows meet.

There is a rope hanging from one of the rafters on the far end of the room. With your arms now bound over your head, I lead you across the room and attach the rope to the metal ring on the binding.

As I pull on the other end of the rope, you feel yourself being lifted, not quite all the way off your feet, but almost. Just the balls of your feet are touching the floor.

I tie the rope off securely to ensure that you remain suspended and step out side. Through the window you see me reach into a snow bank and return.

In my hand are nipple clamps, nipple clamps that have been in the snow for some time. As I tighten the jaws around your nipples you feel the cold of the metal and the burn of the teeth as, in turn, each of your nipples is squeezed, tighter and tighter.

The weights hanging down from the nipple clamps are frozen too, and you pull away as the cold metal brushes against your belly causing the weights to swing and pull on your nipples. You feel my hands, cold from the snow, caressing your breasts, stroking your belly.

I open the door in front of you and you feel the cool breeze on your breasts, now wet with the snow melt.

I walk back to my chair by the fire and sit returning to my book leaving you suspended and waiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chalet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds