• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Interracial Bisexual Orgy

Interracial Bisexual Orgy

There is something which the world is quite ignorant about. Most people seem to think that once you've hit a certain age, you are simply done. You stop enjoying life and its simple pleasures, like sex for example. My name is Monique Kramer Davidson and I wrote this story to prove that most people are wrong when it comes to the lives and loves of those of us who have a bit of silver in our hair.

I met my husband Kurt Davidson when we were both in our twenties. Back then, he was a handsome young Black police officer, one of the first Black men to join the Massachusetts State Police. I was the tall and wide-eyed blonde coed who fell head over heels in love with him. The surprising aspect of this relationship is that early on, I'm the one who did most of the pursuing. Kurt was a career-minded kind of guy. He liked me but wasn't looking for a serious relationship. I was a girl who wanted to experience all that life had to offer. School wasn't my top priority, though I did end up getting a Bachelors degree in business from the Boston University.

Kurt and I met, fell in love and have been together ever since. We've had some ups and downs. In the 1970s, a black man walking around holding hands with a white woman got looked at in a funny manner. Some folks just can't let go of bigotry and racism. Kurt and I got through all that. We bought a house and raised kids together. Our eldest son Jamal is a police officer, just like his dad. Our daughter Emily is a social worker and our youngest son Michael is currently in community college, studying Liberal Arts. Kurt and I have a fine life together but now that we are in our late forties, things seemed to have slowed down.

For this reason, Kurt and I started getting into the swing of things, literally. We joined a Swingers Club, where all members were between forty and sixty years old. That's when things started to get really fun for all of us. Our first encounter was with this black couple, Matthew and Samantha Hamilton. Matthew was a tall, good-looking black man in his mid-forties. His wife Samantha was a tall, somewhat chubby woman with jet-black skin and short hair bleached white. In their profile, both of them described themselves as bisexuals.

Ah, bisexuality! It's something which I explored while in college and sometime after. I did have an affair with a pretty redhead named Wilma Brown before I met Kurt. Wilma was a beautiful girl and very foxy. We had a lot of fun together. One time, we even had a threesome with this football player named Jake. Yeah, those were the good old days. My husband Kurt did some exploring of his sexuality as well. He had a relationship with a male cadet while at the state police academy and a female instructor as well. Yeah, we had fun when we were younger!

Matthew and Samantha were a lot of fun, I can tell you as much right now. We got to know them a little bit. Matthew was an accountant and a part-time professor at the local community college. Samantha ran a small hotel. They didn't have any offspring and were very much into sexual experimentation. A few drinks and laughs later, all of us found ourselves naked in bed together.

I watched Kurt and Samantha. I love my husband and I know he loves me but I've seen him checking out black women throughout our two decades together. He liked Samantha instantly. I didn't like her much. Call me crazy but I don't really dig that look on a girl, the whole six-foot-tall black female who weighs two hundred and forty pounds thing. Plus, she had a huge, round black booty. Kurt was just as tall and large as Samantha so they seemed evenly matched for a bout of sexual frenzy.

Myself, I was five feet ten inches tall and quite slender, thank you very much. Matthew looked at me and I could tell that he liked the way I looked. We kissed and I proceeded to explore his body. Matthew was in great shape. He really was a nice-looking man. What interested me most was his cock. I held it in my hand. He had an eight-inch uncircumcised black dick with balls the size of apples. Yeah, Samantha was a lucky woman if she went home to him every night!

I began to suck on Matthew's cock and lick his balls. He seemed to really like that and stroked my hair. I really got into it and sucked his cock aggressively. It didn't take him too long to cum and when he did, I drank him dry. Matthew moaned as I sucked him. I flipped him onto his back and began licking his asshole. He was a bit surprised but didn't protest. I began to probe his ass with my fingers while sucking the last bits of cum out of his cock. Oh, yeah, he liked me!

Meanwhile, my husband Kurt and Samantha were getting busy. First, they playfully wrestled. A large black man wrestling with a large black woman. What a sight! Kurt ended up on top of her and she certainly didn't seem to mind. He began licking her tits while his roaming hands caressed her plump body before finding their way to her pussy. Kurt began to lick her pussy and Samantha closed her eyes. I could tell that she liked what my man was doing to her. Pretty soon, she was moaning and thrashing all over the place. I knew how good Kurt was when it came to eating the cat. He was the master, this side of lesbian town!

Matthew and I continued with what we were doing. Things started to get really freaky. I asked Matthew if he had ever been fucked by a woman with a strap on dildo and he shook his head. I decided to do the honors. First, I sucked his cock and licked his ass then I lubed him up with some KY Jelly. I fastened the leather strap around my waist and held the black dildo in hand. It looked very realistic. I put a condom on it and then guided it into Matthew's bottom. He gasped as the dildo went in but I took my sweet time with it. I went in slowly, careful not to hurt him.

Meanwhile, Kurt and Samantha were having their very own brand of fun. Kurt lay on the bed, his arms folded over his chest, looking serene as the large black woman known as Samantha began sucking his cock and licking his balls. The sight of another woman sucking my husband's cock filled me with mixed feelings. On one hand, it was intensely erotic. On the other, it was disturbing. I turned away and focused on the task at hand, which was to do Matthew. And man did I do him!

I pushed the dildo up Matthew's ass and began pumping it inside him. He stroked his cock as I fucked him. I have never used a dildo on a man before. Kurt may be bisexual but he's a rigid top in our bed. I'm more flexible. I don't mind when he fucks me in the ass, so why can't I fuck his? He still says no. Matthew moaned in pleasure as I fucked him. I was getting off on it as well. I got so wet that I felt like a stream. The more I fucked him, the hornier I got, and the wetter my pussy got. When I pulled out of Matthew, I was in desperate need of some good fucking my damn self.

Luckily for me, Matthew rose to the occasion. I got on all fours and handed him the bottle of lubricant. I felt Matthew's hard hands spread my butt cheeks open and probe my butt hole. I felt something cold and slimy being rubbed against my anus. Doubtless, it was the lubricant. Matthew pressed his cock against my asshole, and pushed. I gasped as his cock went inside me. I've been fucked before but his cock was thicker than anything that's fucked me before. Matthew held me by the hips and began pumping his cock into my asshole. I was loving every second of it!

As Matthew fucked me, I looked to the side and saw my husband Kurt and Samantha going at it. Samantha was on all fours, her large body shaking and her huge butt cheeks spread wide open. Kurt had his thick hands over her huge hips and was slamming his large cock into her asshole. The large black woman screamed at the top of her lungs as my man fucked her in the ass. That's my Kurt. He always loves to fuck a tight asshole. He doesn't care if it belongs to a man or a woman. He's been that way ever since we met. Hell, he's the one who took my anal virginity, two decades and many drinks ago.

It was funny. The large black woman I despised ( not for being black but for being ugly) and my fine-looking bisexual husband were doing it anal-style and her bisexual hubby was fucking me in the ass too. What is it with bisexual guys and anal sex? My man loved the brown trout. I've been surprised by him in the kitchen more than once. I'd bend over to pick up something and next thing I knew, I would feel his hard body and even harder cock press against my booty. Apparently, Matthew liked the same thing judging by how hard he was fucking my poor little white girl's asshole. When he came inside me, I almost passed out from sheer pleasure.

Matthew suddenly pulled out of me, or should I say, was pulled away from me. I turned on my back and watched as Kurt grabbed Matthew and unceremoniously took him. Kurt bent the other black man over and shoved his cock up his ass. Matthew seemed surprised but as with my fingers and dildo, he didn't seem to mind. Kurt pumped his cock into Matthew's butt. Matthew screamed in both pleasure and pain as the large bisexual black man slammed into him mercilessly. Moments later, Kurt came, flooding Matthew's ass with his seed.

I lay on the bed, with Matthew's seed leaking out of my tender asshole. Oh, yeah, sitting down was going to be fun for me over the next few days. I noticed that Samantha's large black body was covered with sweat. Her butt cheeks were closed, for once, but her asshole was still gaping and wide, like an obscene mouth. Yeah, my husband's cock had done a nice job on her ass. Matthew lay next to his wife, with cum leaking out of his ass as well. He was most likely still sore from the merciless butt pounding he had received from Kurt. Yeah, it looks like I've married a Butt Hole Bandit!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Interracial Bisexual Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds