• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Red's 3-Some Fantasy

Red's 3-Some Fantasy

It was getting late as Red turned the key in the front door to their little terraced house. "That's strange" she thought to herself. The unusually eerie silence unnerved her. "Where are Sparkie and the kids?" She stepped from the street into their lounge and closed the door, her strappy heels clanking on the wooden floor.

"Hello?" Red called out into the silence. "Where the hell was everyone?" She made her way through to the kitchen. "They must have popped out to the shop" she thought to herself. Red took a glass from the cupboard and poured herself some wine from the fridge. She was just about to take a sip when someone grabbed her roughly from behind. Her heart missed a beat and she jumped with fright, wine splashing down her arm and between her full breasts. It was Sparkie.

"Shit, you made me jump, you bastard," Red panted, her heart in her mouth. She wiped the splashes of wine from her cleavage. "Look! You made me spill it!" she chuckled. "What have you done with the kids?"

Sparkie grinned, "They're at your mum's." "We're having a night just for us, like I promised we'd have." "No interruptions." He gently slid his hands up the inside of Red's thighs, stopping to appreciate the delicate lace tops of her stockings and the taut silk of her suspenders. He snapped the elastic against Reds skin, making her wince. "Mmm, sexy" he said. He turned Red to face him and holding her head firmly in his hands he kissed her hard on the lips, and then gently began to explore her mouth with his hot tongue taking her breath away and leaving her panting for more. Sparkie's trousers had begun to tighten over his growing cock and Red traced the outline of it with the tip of her finger. Grabbing Red firmly around the waist he lifted her up onto the kitchen counter, forcing her legs wide apart and pressing his groin hard into hers. Red could feel Sparkie's throbbing cock against her pussy and longed to tear at his clothes, to feel him inside her, but tonight was Sparkie's night. He was in control.


Sparkie dropped to his knees and breathed in the musky smell of Red's pussy from within her silk thong. Red couldn't understand it herself, she felt sweaty and dirty having been at work all day, but Sparkie seemed to be driven wild by her scent and he buried his face into her crouch. His tongue lapped against the seam of her thong and he pulled the creamy coloured material aside to reveal her already pink and swollen lips. He sucked each lip in turn, then gently probed deep inside Red, fucking her slowly with his tongue and making her arch her back and press her wet pussy longingly into his face. Sparkie shook his head, "no Red, we can't have you cumming just yet, I've got plans for you tonight. You've got to really want it before I'm gonna let you have it." Red grinned, she loved being out of control.

Taking Red's hand, he led her back into the lounge and told her to sit down. She did as she was told, she wasn't a very good subbie normally and often misbehaved or got the giggles and got spanked but tonight she was going to be good, "Sparkie's good girl."

A thin length of material lay on the arm of the sofa, Red hadn't noticed it there on her way in and she wondered what it was for. Sparkie picked it up and wound it tightly over Red's eyes plunging her into complete blackness and mystery. He began unbuttoning her shirt and gently removed it. Red could feel his hot breath on her breasts, as Sparkie became more and more aroused. He loosened her bra and released her breasts, allowing them to hang free, so he could chew on her nipples. Red gasped with that kind of painful pleasure. She loved it when Sparkie bit her, not too hard but hard enough. It made her so horny for him.

"Get up Red," Sparkie commanded. He pulled her roughly over to their chimney breast wall. Some weeks ago now, Sparkie had hidden a couple of eyebolts high at the back of the shelves on either side of the wall. Back then he had tied Red to them, facing their huge mirror and they had watched each other as they made love. Sparkie now had two lengths of rope and once again tied each of Red's wrists tightly in turn, then fastened them to the eyebolts high on the shelf. He pulled the ropes tight so that Red's face was almost on the mirror and there was no escape. Sparkie tugged at Red's skirt and thong and left them round her ankles. Her pussy felt on fire as she thought of what he may do to her, standing here helpless in just her stockings, suspenders and heels, her knickers round her ankles. She prayed the curtains were closed properly and that she couldn't be seen from the street, although secretly the thought of being watched drove her wild. She'd often fantasised about having someone in the room watching while they made love, wanking themselves furiously as Sparkie took her roughly. The very thought made her pussy throb and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

Sparkie left the room, the anticipation was almost becoming too much. Red could hear Sparkie chatting to someone. "Oh my god!" she thought "There's someone here." Her heart began to pound and her mouth became dry as her breathing got harder and faster. Sparkie returned and Red's heart felt as though it would explode though her chest.

"All sorted babe," Sparkie chuckled to himself. "I just had to make a quick phone call." Red sighed, half relieved, half disappointed that they hadn't got company after all. Still she wondered who the hell could be so important that he needed to call them now. She could feel Sparkie standing close behind her now. She could hear him removing his clothes and she began to get all hot and excited. Sparkie pressed his huge hard cock against her arse. He was obviously as horny as hell because Red could feel the wetness of his precum on her bare cheeks. She longed for him to take her now. To ram that huge hard cock of his inside her, but Sparkie was just teasing her. He rubbed the end of his cock between her swollen pussy making it catch on her clit and moan with pleasure. Red pleaded with him to take her.

"Please Baby, give me that cock, fuck me baby, please" Red was becoming wild with passion.

"Not yet sweetheart," "I told you, you gotta want it bad baby, it's better that way." Sparkie grinned wickedly to himself. "Now be quiet or I'll have to spank you, maybe I should gag you huh babe." Red lowered her head; she knew she had to behave. Sparkie always got carried away once he started to spank Red, her arse would glow pink and sore when he'd finished. She didn't want that. Or did she? Was that why she always misbehaved? Red smiled to herself.

Sparkie began rummaging in a plastic bag, Red's curiosity was getting the better of her, "What you doing babe?" she whispered. Sparkie tutted loudly and slapped Red hard on the arse. "Thought I told you to be quiet," Sparkie grumbled, slapping Red's bare cheeks again and again. "Now do as you're told." Red bit on her lip. She felt so horny and out of control, her cheeks tingling and pink.

"Stick your arse out for me baby, show me that pretty little hole," breathed Sparkie. Cool oil trickled down Red's lower back, running between her cheeks and down over her twitching anus. She felt the tip of something cold and hard pressing against her hole. She tensed up with the shock then relaxed as Sparkie twisted the thin vibrator into her arse, allowing it to slip right in up to his fingers. "Now you hold that in there for me baby, no letting it slip, you hold it nice 'n' tight for me." Sparkie loved to watch Red squirming to hold onto a vibrator. He knew that with the amount of oil he used, gravity would cause it to slip and Red would pull her cheeks in desperately trying not to let it slip. The intensity of the vibrations was sending Red into frenzy. Her pussy began to drip as her juices flowed. The more she tried to stop the vibrator slipping, the more it seemed to be squeezed out.

"Oh baby, push it in harder" Red pleaded "I want it in deeper." Sparkie slipped the vibrator in and out of Red's arse then pushed it in deep. Red moaned. Pulling a silk scarf from his bag, Sparkie tied it tight around Red's mouth. The dryness of the material made her salivate and gag a little, but Red was enjoying her restraint. She loved to be treated mean.

"I told you!" "Quiet!" Sparkie barked "Now you keep this in your arse this time unless you want a good spanking."

Red did as she was told. The curtain rings clattered on their pole as Sparkie could be heard peering out into the street. "What the hell is he up to?" wondered Red for an instant. She could barely control herself and desperately wanted Sparkie to fill her other hole. There was a knock at the door. Red went into a panic. "Shit, who would it be at this time of night?" Red thought. "It could be mum or anyone." She wasn't exactly in the position to greet guests. Red pulled furiously against her bindings and wanted to cover her naked flesh, to hide herself," She muttered into the gag, trying to get Sparkie to release her, but he could just be heard slipping back into his underwear. Sparkie went to the door and opened it. Red became wild with panic. The vibrator made a loud clatter as it slipped out of Red's arse and landed on the wooden floor. It lay there buzzing away to itself as Red gasped and struggled.

A male voice could be heard; Red recognised it but couldn't for the life of her place it. She was panting hard now, her hot breath had covered the mirror in condensation, and the gag was wet from where she had been biting on it, desperate to call out to Sparkie to untie her. She was surprised at how horny she still felt. There was something totally erotic about being so exposed, so vulnerable. Footsteps could be heard entering the door. Red froze.

"You're just in time Folly me old mate." "Your little kitten's being bad and I know how much you'd love to spank her." Sparkie laughed.

"Shit" Red squirmed. "No, it couldn't be Folly." She recognised the voice now, it was Folly. They'd never met before, but she and Sparkie had talked with him plenty of times on the web cam and they'd even put on the odd naughty show for each other. They'd met up by chance one day in a chat room, it was about six months ago and now they regularly chatted over the net. Red couldn't believe he was here. She felt her skin flush with embarrassment and excitement. She loved the games her and Folly played and now he was here, standing behind her. She could smell his aftershave and longed to see him 'in the flesh'. The picture on the web cam wasn't much to go by. All she could tell from that was that he had a huge cock. She smiled to herself.

"You're looking sexy as ever Kitten," Folly stroked his fingers down the length of Red's spine. She shivered. "What's this?" Folly bent down to pick up the vibrator from the floor. It was still buzzing away furiously. Red could feel Folly's breath on her thighs he kissed the tops of her stocking clad legs and cupped his huge hand under her pussy. Red gasped and Folly stood up close behind her. She could feel his enormous erection pressing into her through his clothes. He slid his hand back slightly and inserted two fingers deep inside Red's swollen pussy as she moaned into her gag. He removed them and sucked each finger in turn, savouring every drop of Red's sweet and tangy juices. "Mmm you taste fine," "You don't mind if I help myself do you Sparkie?" Folly beamed at him.

"Go ahead mate, make my day. I'll just watch," Sparkie grinned as his got himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Something not quite right tho' Kitten" Folly said as he reached into his pocket. "Ah there it is." Folly pulled a dainty red studded collar from his pocket, he fastened it around Red's neck as tight as it would go without strangling her, then clipped a long lead onto it. "That's better Kitten" Folly smiled at the reflection of himself and Red in the mirror. He pulled the lead taut making Red arch her neck back. This was Red's fantasy, she'd told Sparkie about it ages ago. Now it was being played out for real. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought this would happen. She was so fucking horny now; her pussy seemed to be begging to be filled.

Folly smirked "Now I hear you've been a bad girl Kitten, you not taking care of your toys properly?" "Now you better be good for me." Folly pressed the still buzzing vibrator hard onto Red's anus. She resisted at first but Folly slapped her cheeks hard and pushed harder, slipping the vibrator deep inside Red's arse. Red began to shake, as the thoughts of what was really happening sent her into orgasm after orgasm. Her nipples stood on end like huge hard cherries and her pussy juices ran down her legs. "Good girl Red," Folly smiled. Red was smiling too. Folly continued to fuck Red's arse with the vibrator, then without warning pulled it out and switched it off. Red could hear Folly undressing and then the room was quiet and still except for the faint moisture sounds coming from Sparkie as he wanked himself on the sofa. "Let's get you down from here Red, so I can play with you" Folly suggested. He untied Red from the wall, leaving the ropes attached to her wrists and the collar round her neck. "Now Kitten, come with me and lay over my knee so I can see that spanked arse of yours." Red did as she was told, she staggered blindly across the room in her heels her thong still round her ankles as Folly pulled her lead taut, making her follow him.

"Just here Kitten, lay across my legs" Red's nipples caught on the hairs on Folly's legs and she moved herself so that they'd catch again, it felt good. Folly gently untied the gag. "Now no talking or you'll get what's coming to you." Folly laughed wickedly as he stroked his huge strong hands over Red's tingly cheeks. Red moaned, only to feel the full force of those huge hands slapping her cheeks hard. Folly loved spanking; he'd sent Red photos of his wife's bottom before. It had been red, swollen and almost bruised looking. "Put something in her mouth again Sparkie, keep her quiet." Sparkie shuffled along the sofa and positioned himself in front of Red's open mouth. Red gagged as Sparkie packed his huge wet cock into her throat. She lapped hungrily and began sucking hard as Sparkie groaned with pleasure. Red couldn't believe this was happening and her pussy ached with desire. Folly handed the lead to Sparkie, who pulled tight on Red's collar forcing her to take his whole cock deep in her throat. Red began to reach and Folly slapped her arse hard chastising Red for her bad behaviour. Harder and harder, Sparkie pumped into Red's mouth until at last he shot his load deep into her throat. Red gulped eagerly and swallowed it down.

Folly's cock was pressing hard into Red's belly and she longed to feel it filling her. Folly sensed her longing and taking the lead from Sparkie pulled Red back. "Come and sit on my lap Kitten" Folly beckoned. Sparkie moved himself to the armchair and continued to wank his still firm cock slowly, his breathing shallow and lustful, enjoying what he was seeing immensely.

"Now let's see those eyes Kitten," Folly loosened the blindfold and Red squinted in the light of the room, her eyes unable to focus. Then, there he was, Folly in the flesh. Red smiled and looked a little uncomfortable and apprehensive. Here she was exposed and vulnerable, straddling the naked lap of a virtual stranger. "That's not like you Kitten, you're far from shy on the cam" smirked Folly. Red smiled a coy smile.

"Come on then, you're always talking dirty online, I know you Red, you're just as rude as I am." "You love this". He was right, Red loved this, far more than she'd ever imagined. She glanced at Sparkie, seeking his approval, she'd never been with anyone else since they married and she felt a little uneasy. Sparkie nodded his approval, "If you want it Red, you take it baby, it won't change what we have." Sparkie was right; this was just lust, animal instinct if you like. It was that primitive desire deep within her soul and Red wanted it alright! She removed her thong from her ankles and knelt high above Folly's hard glistening cock. She gripped hard onto his shoulders and slid easily onto his length. Sparkie pulled hard on his own cock, his eyes wide with excitement at seeing his wife pleasured by another man.

Red let out a deep sigh. Folly felt huge and rock hard inside her and there was nothing more Red liked than a rock hard cock inside her. She began to ride him steadily, slowly at first feeling the full length of his shaft with each stroke. Then deeper and faster, slamming her arse cheeks hard onto Folly's lap. Folly just smiled and gripped Red's arse cheeks firmly, banging himself powerfully into her swollen mound. Red began to cum, her neck flushed, her nipples became erect and her pussy gripped Folly's cock tighter than ever. She jerked violently, her juices gushing over his cock. Folly held his breath, then as his body shook; he pumped Red's pussy full of his hot sticky cum. Red smiled breathlessly and glanced over at Sparkie. Their eyes met and there was an unspoken moment of passion between them. Sparkie was looking ecstatic and continued to pump away at his cock like a man possessed.

"Now be a good girl Kitten, clean up this mess" Folly said sternly, giving the lead a little tug. Red lifted herself off Folly's still firm cock and got down in front on him on her knees. She began to curl her tongue around his cock, gently licking at their cocktail of juices. Sparkie couldn't take it any longer he needed to fulfil his own needs. Kneeling on the floor behind Red, Sparkie took the ends of each of the ropes on Red's wrists. He pulled her arms tight behind her back to restrain her. Sparkie then slipped a finger inside Red's pussy and used her juices to moisten her arse. Then, slowly, inch by inch eased his throbbing cock inside Red's twitching anus. She gasped wide-eyed and gagged on Folly's cock. Never before had she taken two cocks, the very thought drove her wild and she pushed back against Sparkie, taking him fully inside her arse as Folly tugged hard at her collar making her take more of him in her mouth. Both men pumped away at either end of Red packing her full of hard cock. Just when she thought she could take no more, Sparkie began to slide his fingers into her hot throbbing pussy. She was dripping wet and his fingers slipped in easily. He added more and more fingers until only his thumb remained. He began to wiggle his fingers around and stimulate Red's g-spot. Red thought she may die, her head was swimming and she felt hot and faint, but fucking fantastic. Her pussy juices flowed down Sparkie's arm, serving only to make him take her harder and faster. Folly too began to pull on Red's hair, making her fuck him with her mouth until both men reached the point of no return and pumped her full of their creamy cum.

Panting and wasted Red climbed up onto the sofa and laid her head in Folly's lap. His huge cock dripping with cum brushed against her cheek. Sparkie sat besides her, stroking his hands along her hot damp and still tingling flesh. Folly brushed her wet hair back from her face. Red smiled a contented smile, her pussy was sore. She was covered in cum but she was ecstatic and had never felt so fucking horny in her life. Slowly Red drifted off to sleep, her fantasy fulfilled.

_Red_

© 2003

REVISED 2006

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Red's 3-Some Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds